All Comments on 'The Cocksucker Chronicles'

by sterculius

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
james_38671james_38671almost 14 years ago
wonderful

sounded so real and true i hope it was , would love to meet jerry and stan , so hot i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Glad you discovered the joy of sucking black cock

Enjoyed your story greatly. It reminded me of the many times I have had the thril of sucking a black man's cock and swallowing his sperm. I think after reading this that you will agree that while sucking any cock is fun, sucking a black cock is extaordinary. Don't you just marvel at how gorgeous their cocks are and how delicious their semen is not to mention how generous their loads are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
so hot

enjoyed the story oh so much, wish I had the chance to try

cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 14 years ago
I feel the same way

I also sucked cock (all races) before I married my wife and I still find myself going to ABS and cruising places hungry for cock when she is away....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awsome

I love the fast and feel of a cock pumping warm sperm into my stomach. Try this when you have been outside on a cold day. The effects of the warm sperm being pumped into your mouth is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OMG

That story is so fucking hot. I would love to be on my knees worshipping a nice big black cock and taking his cum. I am hard as a rock just from reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
black is beautiful

i know from personal experience once you suck a big black cock you become addicted and always want more, love when a black stud uses me as his cock whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh God

One of the most excitng cock sucking stories ever.If only it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

to bad it wasn't me and getting it in the ass as well as the throat. I would love to suck and be fucked by a big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
big black cock

Big black cocks are hot. I had a 9 and 1/2 incher up my ass yesterday. It was wonderful. He was a 24 year old stud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Black lover

I loved the story. Love sucking black cock. Ummmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Like other comments here, I love sucking black cocks. Of course, I just love sucking any cock. I wish I had found how wonderful it is to feel a hard cock in your mouth. I didn't find out about that until I was 48. Once I sucked that first cock, I became obsessed with finding cocks to suck. That was 21years ago and I still love being a cock sucker.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Hot story!

I enjoy stories about white men sucking big black cocks and becoming their cocksuckers. With them becoming addicted to sucking big black cocks anytime they want to be sucked. I have only sucked a few cocks and have never seen a black cock except in pictures and videos. I know if I get the chance I will become a cocksucker for a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I also enjoy stories of white men sucking black cock

It has been too many years since I have been on my knees letting another man pleasure himself in my mouth; but I still think of it fondly. My last one was black, about 8 inch and oh so good. We now live too far from each other to get together but he still calls and I get him off over the phone.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyalmost 4 years ago
Congratulations Cocksucker

You are so fortunate to have had your friend Larry in your life, there to open you up to accepting your true role in life as a submissive cocksucker. This discovery can be difficult and problematic to a sensitive young person. Having his big cock always there ready to fuck your throat on a regular basis must have left you with little doubt about your lifetime orientation. I congratulate you, my friend... and, I must admit, I'm more than a little jealous

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love sucking black cock and have sucked quite a few. I love the texture of black skin and i believe that is what got me addicted. I have now moved to the Atlanta Merto area (Buford) I am now looking for a couple neighbors like n the story us come to me once or twice a week. I also have dentures which i take out and give far above average head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweet story. To have a neighbor right next door that is discreet and desires to have his black cock sucked. Just wonderful. I would be getting some of that all the time. A bottom who lives to suck cock and swallow as much semen the he could produce. Treat me right and i will suck you off any place, any time, any where. I'm surprised that they finished after one pass. I generally enjoy cuddling his flaccid cock between lips, sucking and licking it clean to the point of regeneration. This would fill my mouth once again and end up in my throat. My nose touching his groin and my tongue lapping gently his testicles. Only to eventually filling my throat with hot semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it!!!. It got me so excited that my little bitty penis was leaking in my panties. Just last week I managed to get away to go to the adult book store in Gastonia.N.C. .I was able to get a cople of paterons to let me suck their cocks, then the eventful happened . I was setting in the back of the small theater when a hooded black man approched where i was seated. I motioned to him to come closer. He did and I asked his permision to suck his cock. He came over and i lowered his pants and freeded his beautiful cock from the confines of his pants and begain sucking it. he held my head and as he thrust his cock in my mouth till he erupted a sizeable load of sweet thick cum for me to swollow. I am wanting to get back over to the book store for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story got me so hard because I too am in love with big black dick all of which started in junior high. I’ve only sucked one black dick but I think about black dick every day. And I now I want a muscular black man on top of me inserting his whole dick in my brown ass dominating me. I’m Indian with a 10 inch dick but nothing turns me on more than a hot black man, ripped and muscular, handling me all night with his beautiful cock. I was eleven when I saw my first black dick, and I’ve been in love with black dick ever since.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a great story, well written and very exciting. I couldn't have handled Stan's anaconda but it would have been fun trying.

Well done. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersterculius@sterculius
Although I'm married to a wonderful woman who is the love of my life, I've been an avid and enthusiastic cocksucker ever since I started sucking my best friend Larry's big cock back in high school. He had a very big cock, much bigger than mine was. I used love sucking him off ...