The Cocktail Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Craig! But I'm here a few more days. We'll hook up again."

Chapter 05

"Please, John! Slow down! I need this! I...! Oh fuck!"

Frustrated, 46-year-old Jewel Favreau lay under her husband, feeling the last spurts of his cum splash inside her pussy. As usual, when he was drinking, John came quickly. While not unusual, tonight, she needed to get off.

His cock shrank and fell out of her, followed by his seed leaking from her pussy and running between her ass cheeks.

Most times, that feeling was pleasurable. She loved the feeling of cum oozing from her pussy. Tonight, it signaled the end of sex for her.

As his labored breathing slowed, she stared past his head at the ceiling. The birthday party had gone well until now. Kathy and Allen Anthony had scored some Magic Mushrooms and brought them to the party.

She recalled she and Allen making out on the patio while Kathy sucked John. It was like old times. Back in college, she was into the drug culture. She and Kathy shared various drugs...and men...back then. She regretted not letting Allen fuck her last night. At least she would have cum.

"John! John! Get off me!"

John could never handle his alcohol or his drugs. Now he was passed out, his overweight body pressing her into the mattress. Jewel pushed and rolled him on his back, legs, and arms in a Jesus-on-the-cross pose.

The room spun wildly. Jewel's hands clawed at the sheets, holding on for dear life. She closed her eyes, waiting for the spinning to stop. When it did, she was sweating freely. It ran from her body in rivulets, soaking the mattress. Carefully, trying not to move her head, she turned and sat on the edge of the bed.

The shrooms, champagne, and Alise had her higher than she had been in years. Her senses were more acute, and she felt giddy. The colors seemed brighter. She could almost taste the colors. The muskiness of her poorly fucked pussy cloyed at her nostrils. Made more sensitive by the shrooms, it throbbed with her need.

She felt almost out of her body. She placed both hands on the edge of the bed, steadying herself. She felt the wetness as John's cum leaked from her and ran down the inside of her thighs.

I need to clean up.

Like a tightrope walker, she held her arms out to either side to maintain her balance as she stood and waited for the room to stop spinning. Behind her, she could hear John snoring. He sounded like a lumberjack after a hard day.

One hand trailed down to her hairy pussy. She hissed as she ran a finger through her swollen, partially open butterfly lips. John's seed coated her fingers. She held it in front of her face, stuck it in her mouth, and sucked it clean.

She had a vague memory of someone's head between her thighs last night. It wasn't John; she knew that! He thought it was disgusting to go down on a woman. He only grudgingly indulged her fetish for light bondage.

She inserted her finger in pussy again. This time, she pumped it in and out several times. She slumped against the wall. The feeling was exquisite. Just before she licked her glistening finger clean, she caught a whiff of Kathy's perfume and smiled.

She vaguely remembered Kathy eating her out before they left for their hotel. They planned to hook up later for lunch.

Naked, Jewel staggered to the bathroom. Her large breasts swung freely as she did. Fun bags! That's what John and Allen used to call them. In her twenties, she was a humongous 38DD. After having her son Caleb, they swell to 40E. They never really went down after that.

She squatted on the toilet. A hard yellow stream splashed into the commode. She sighed as the pressure on her bladder was relieved. She was patting herself dry when she heard a commotion down the hall toward the kitchen.

Absentmindedly, she grabbed her sheer robe from the hook on the bathroom door. She flinched as the soft material brushed her nipples. Another image crossed her mind. It was Kathy's blond hair lying across her ebony belly. Where were they? On the patio! They sneaked out there just before the party broke.

"Whose Black bitch are you?"

"I'm your bitch, you blond Irish slut!"

With that, she pushed Jewel's shimmering red sheath gown above her hips and ate her out. No one could eat pussy better than Kathy! No one! It was like old times. They lay on the lounger by the pool and ate each other out. She wondered if any of the other guests saw them.

The four of them partner swapped through college and into their thirties. Then, the necessities of careers and social status curtailed their swapping. She missed the feeling of Allen's cock in her love hole. He was shorter than John but much thicker. She shivered as she recalled watching her husband fuck Kathy while Allen fucked her. Then they would swap.

Jewel glanced into her son's room. The bed had not been slept in. Her sodden brain slowly made the connection. Caleb, her twenty-two-year-old son, visited his fiancé at his girlfriend Allie's sorority house. It was probably him coming home.

Chapter 06

Caleb Favreau was high out of his mind. This not-unusual condition was the result of imbibing copious amounts of beer, JD, and coke and smoking some of the best doobies ever. And he was not alone. The other party attendees had been in similar shape. It had been a wild party.

He had arrived unannounced at Allie's sorority house. An impromptu weekend party was in full swing. One of her sorority sisters told Caleb the last time she saw Allie, she was going to the bathroom.

While looking for her, he walked in on her bent over a sink with some big White guy fucking her doggie. He stood slack-jawed for several moments, listening to her squeal in lust as the guy screwed her.

"Allie! What the fuck!"

Allison Beavaneax turned and saw Caleb standing in the bathroom doorway, swaying. Her eyes bucked, and she tried to push the guy fucking her away. She watched in horror as Caleb turned and stumbled down the hall. The stranger chose that moment to cum, gripping her slim hips firmly as he repeatedly thrust, filling her with his seed.

"Stop! Let me go!"

She pushed back with her behind. Her erstwhile drunken lover stumbled back and fell into the tub. Allie tried to kick her panties off her ankle. Drunk and uncoordinated, she slipped and fell against the bathroom wall. Allie pulled her skirt down and ran to find Caleb. She saw him climbing into an Uber. She ran toward it, waving her arms in the air.

"Caleb! Caleb! Let me explain!"

Caleb arrived home, high out of his mind, confused about his relationship with Allie, and, surprisingly, hard as a rock. Somehow, seeing Allie fucking that guy left him horny.

Even though they had agreed not to be exclusive, It was a shock seeing his girlfriend getting fucked by another man. They had discussed threesomes, foursomes, and moresomes when living together in Sausalito. However, actually seeing her get fucked made him reconsider their relationship.

As grey dawn broke, he was outside of his parent's home, fumbling with his keys, trying to resolve the intricacies of inserting the key in the tiny, uncooperative slot. He failed repeatedly. He was resigning himself to catching a nap on the patio before trying again when his mother, having heard his fumblings, opened the door.

Caleb had one hand on the door. When Jewel pulled it open, he fell forward. His mother stumbled back, her arms extended, trying to arrest his fall. His hands shot out more by instinct than anything else, and he grabbed his mother around the waist. They tumbled to the floor.

Jewel saw stars when her head rapped against the tile kitchen floor. She exhaled a loud whup as her son fell on top of her.

Through the fog of alcohol, drugs, and a knock on her head, Jewel's world spun slowly around her. She felt her son's thigh between her legs, rubbing her sensitive pussy. Reflexively, her legs came up, spread at the knees with her feet on the floor. The pressure on her engorged pussy lips and distended sensitive clit increased.

"Sorry, mom!"

He tried to lever himself up using his arms. In doing so, his thigh rubbed against his mother's cunt lips.

Jewel tried to focus. Her mind was a jumble of disconnected thoughts. She blinked her eyes repeatedly, trying to focus.

Who the hell is this on top of me?

She placed her hands on his chest, trying to push him off. Her addled mind flashed back to her husband cumming prematurely. Was he trying to fuck her again? Where did the pants come from? Was it Allen? She thought he and Kathy left.

She reached between them, unbuckled her son's pants, and pushed them and his Jockeys down to his knees. His cock popped out, long, thick, and hard.

John's cock has never been that big.

"Mom! What the hell are you doing?"

Bleary-eyed, he stared down at his mother. Her large brown breasts hung like undersized watermelons on either side of her chest. He grinned drunkenly. Hamper diving told him they were 40E. Like a child with a new toy, he grabbed one and squeezed it hard.

Jewel hissed as her hips pumped up. The pain/pleasure permeated her breast. John never played this rough with her. She liked it rough. She loved the feeling of being taken. She reached between them and grabbed his tool.

"OUCH! Mom! Stop!"

Caleb's arms collapsed, unable to support his weight. He fell on his mother, knocking the wind out of her. His cock slipped effortlessly into her pussy, sloppy wet with her arousal and his father's seed.

"OH, FUCK!"

Jewel's pussy stretched, filled like never before. The massive meat filling her hole was a little painful. Briefly, her head cleared. She looked up into her son's wide-eyed face. She tried to push him off her.

"Caleb! Stop baby! We mustn't...OH!"

She exclaimed as he grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head. She was helpless. His weight pinned her body. She tried to twist from under him. Then, her son began to thrust like a jackhammer into her.

He was taking her. He was using her as though she were no more than a pussy with legs. She was helpless, and she loved it. He was pounding her into submission. Involuntarily, her hips began to meet his vicious pounding.

Chapter 07

Caleb sat up on his knees. He leaned forward and pushed his mother's legs back until they were past her head. He could hear the wet squelching of her cunt. He could feel it spasming around his cock. The scent of her arousal filled the kitchen. His mother's pussy was the best pussy ever.

He was dimly aware that it was his mother he was fucking. However, in his drug and alcohol-soaked brain, the prohibitions were gone. Besides, she was mewling as though she liked it. Her hips thrust up to meet his. Her eyes were open wide. A thin rill of drool slid from the corners of her mouth. And she was vocal!

"Goddamn it yes! Yes! Gimmee that dick!"

"Move your ass, mom! Fuck me like you mean it!"

Mom? The word penetrated her addled mind. She looked at the man fucking her and tried to focus on his face. However, it was hard to concentrate on anything but the incredible piece of meat in her hole. Then she came for the first time, and all cognitive ability was lost.

"Shit! You sweet dick motherfucker! Take all this pussy!"

Jewel felt the same pressure she felt in the bathroom. This time, she did not pee; she squirted! Her stream soaked her son's belly and his jeans around his ankles. It pooled on the tiled kitchen floor.

Caleb never had a woman squirt. He thought she was peeing. He did not care. This pussy was too good. It was the almost mythical just-fit pussy. It fit his cock like a pair of kidskin gloves. He could feel it flexing, massaging his cock as it repeatedly orgasmed.

John Favreau's full bladder forced him from a drunken sleep. His mouth felt gummy. His eyes were glued together with sleep. Someone was playing the Anvil Chorus in his head. And somewhere, he could hear voices.

He forced himself to sit up in bed. The effort made him nauseous. He held his head in his hands as he fought back dry heaves.

"Cum again, you good pussy slut! Cum again!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! It sounded like flesh against flesh. John gagged and forced himself to stand. He thought he was going to be sick.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop! It feels sooo good!"

John's bladder was demanding attention. The dry heaves said he almost certainly was going to throw up. He stood. The room moved. His eyes closed, and he felt along the wall to the open door.

He had a stray thought. Where was Jewel? She wasn't in bed.

John stumbled into the hall. A part of his saturated brain registered two figures on the floor in the kitchen. He looked at them, blinked, trying to focus, then continued into the bathroom. He aimed his dick at the toilet, began peeing, and missed the commode. He adjusted his aim while holding his head with his free hand and fighting back the bile that was trying to fill his mouth.

"Can you handle it? Can you handle all this pussy I'm giving you?"

"On your knees, slut!"

It sounded like Jewel. He needed to investigate. His stomach turned. With his cock still dripping pee, John knelt and embraced the porcelain throne. Did Allen and Kathy spend the night? Was it Allen fucking his wife? He vomited into the toilet with his cheek against the coolness of the porcelain.

A loud crack punctuated the rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh. What is it, he thought?

Chapter 08

Jewel was on her knees. Her son Caleb was behind her, his cock balls deep in her steaming hole. She felt them slapping against her ass. This was the best dick ever! The incredible sensations in her pussy permeated her body. Every nerve reacted to the cock pounding her hole. Her orgasms were continuous, like waves on the ocean during a storm; as one receded, another took its place.

Her exertions and the alcohol and shrooms were taking their toll. She was semi-conscious. What seemed like hours ago, her legs would no longer support her. Now she lay on her belly with Caleb's cock pounding her into the floor.

At some point, she was aware it was her son fucking her. She was not sure when or how she knew. It did not matter. All that mattered was he did not stop. She wanted him to fuck her until she passed out.

Jewel looked up and saw her husband stumble out of the bedroom and across the hall into the bathroom. She tried to raise her hand, mutter a word, and somehow acknowledge him. However, all her strength was expended fucking her son. A distant alarm went off in her head. She ignored it.

Caleb balanced himself on his hands and legs, doing pushups into his mother's pussy. Her ass and his cock were covered in a thick white foam. It spread across her ass and his belly. The kitchen stank of sex. His mother's pussy kept farting. She was flat on her belly, her arms extended above her head. The screams and importations to fuck her were now only whimpers.

He saw his father stagger across the hall and into the bathroom. A part of his brain noted his journey and registered its import. They would soon be discovered. He did not care. He needed to cum. The marijuana and alcohol kept him hard but would not let him cum.

He redoubled his efforts, slamming harder into his mother's love hole. He saw his father crawl out of the bathroom and into the hall.

I've got to cum, he thought.

He watched his father pause in the hallway on all fours and look toward them.

John was naked, his cock a mere lump in profile. His body gleamed with sweat. His mouth gaped open, drooling. The faint, acrid odor of vomit wafted into the kitchen.

Caleb grasped his mother's hips and pulled her to her knees. Her face was still pressed against the floor. He slammed her thick sweaty behind into his crotch, driving his cock as deep as possible into her convulsing hole; he felt her pussy clamp down. She was coming again. He felt his cock swell in her.

Yes! Yes! Finally, I'm going to cum!

In a moment of clarity, John saw his wife being fucked by their son. It took a few moments for it to register. He started to crawl down the hall toward them. He heard his wife whimper. Then, his son let out an animalistic howl.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

John tried to howl his indignation, to roar his displeasure.

"Jewel? Caleb?" he mewled and fell to his belly.

He watched Caleb pull his dripping semi-rigid cock from Jewel's pussy. Caleb tried to stand. He collapsed on the floor next to his mother and passed out.

Chapter 09

Later that morning, the Favreau family sat around the kitchen table. A second pot of coffee was brewing as they sipped their cups of black coffee.

The three of them were a few hours soberer and aware of what happened. The initial horror from Caleb and Jewel and recriminations from John were behind them. They were left to deal with the aftermath.

"I still think you should move completely out. You're twenty-two, out of college, and should have been gone long ago."

"And I will! Allie and I planned on moving in together this year anyway. I just...I need to talk to her about...some things."

"John, what happened was wrong! We've all admitted that. However, we're still a family. We need to salvage what we can."

Jewel shifted her weight to her other thigh. Her pussy was too sore for her to sit normally. The soreness reminded her of earlier that morning. While being ashamed, she was so high she fucked her only child; she had intense erotic memories of the deed.

She had a few cocks in her life, but her son was the unicorn of cocks. Its ability to satisfy her libido was almost as mythical. Most women search all of their lives for a pussy satisfying cock like her son's. Jewel had found it under her roof!

"And dad, we were so fucked up that all we have is fuzzy memories. That doesn't make it any better. However, it shows alcohol and drugs fueled it."

Caleb glanced across the table. His mother's white terry cloth robe, though pulled tightly around her body, opened at the neck, revealing her canyon-like cleavage. He felt a faint stirring in his crotch.

He had a vague memory of his cock sliding between those massive mammaries while his mother sucked his cock. He also recalled his father beating on his shoulders, trying to get him to stop.

"John, let's do this! We're still feeling the effects of last night. What happened as a result of all three of us overindulging was horrible and disgusting. Even if Caleb does move out, I agree he should...eventually. We need to resolve this mess."

In a moment of prescience, Jewel knew there was no chance of things being as they were before. She and Caleb had bitten the apple, released the genii from the bottle, and all the other clichés that defined crossing the line.

She and her son joined in a deeper manner than cock in pussy. That maternal instinct that even now protected him from eviction from their home now extended to a physical level. She did not pretend to understand it. She loved him as much and more.

She was going to get more of her son's incredible cock. It didn't matter whether it was in this house or his own; she was going to fuck him again...and again.

John looked from his wife to his son. His belly coiled into a knot. He was still nauseous. However, fear caused this unsettled stomach. That his wife fucked someone else was not the issue. Nor, at some level, was the fact they committed incest.

As they talked, he sensed a connection between them. He sensed they were connected at a deep emotional level. He feared that he was on the outside. He realized that having Caleb leave would not end the relationship. He suspected they would continue their incestuous relationship. He felt a stirring in his pajama bottoms at vague images of them fucking.

He recalled trying to stop Caleb from fucking Jewel's big jugs and him cumming on her face, and tits as John pulled him off. He remembered kneeling next to them and seeing the lascivious look on Jewel's face when she licked her son's cum from her lips.