The Cocktail Party

Story Info
Jewel fucks her son while her husband watches.
7.1k words
4.48
34.9k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers

Jewel expected her party to be wilder than usual, especially when her long-time bisexual lover and her husband were attending. However, she never imagined she would end up fucking her son while her husband watched!

All characters engaged in sexual activity are at least 18 years old.

Chapter 1

Fifty-year-old Jewel Favreau stepped from the shower into the marble-tiled bathroom. As she did, she caught a glimpse of herself in her full-length mirror on the bathroom door. She frowned as she pirouetted, looking over her shoulder at her rump. Was it getting bigger? Had it dropped?

Everything was there. However, there was noticeably more of it. Jewel's relatively tight body showed signs of her fight with gravity. Her 38DD breasts were teardrop-shaped, resting comfortably on her chest. Her nipples, always sensitive, were erect from the soft warmth of her plush Egyptian cotton bath towel. They sat like brown raisins amid her coffee latte-colored areola. Her belly had the mumtum and wrinkles of a woman who had given birth.

She ran one hand over her neatly trimmed pubic thatch. For a moment, she contemplated shaving it off. She then discarded the idea. Though her husband was indifferent to it, she knew her longtime girlfriend, Kathleen Clark, preferred her hairy.

Her index finger slid across her hood to her swelling clit as thoughts of Kathy entered her mind. She hissed, her hips, the same size as her breasts, thrust forward. For more than 25 years, since college, she and Kathleen indulged in a bisexual lifestyle.

It was an off-and-on affair; they lived on opposite coasts. Kathy and her husband, Allen, lived in Florida, and Jewel in California. It was two years since the last time.

It happened on the Caribbean cruise the four of them, Jewel's John and Kathleen's Allen, took. The company and the time were right. And she and Kathy lusted for each other. They plied their spouses with alcohol and some shrooms and convinced them to partner swap.

It was exciting to fuck Allen while John fucked Kathy in the same bed. The real treat was 69ing with her girlfriend and licking the cum from each other's pussy.

Allen, who was more adventurous than John, fucked her from behind while she and Kathleen ate each other. That was a first for all of them.

John was ambiguous about it afterward. He thoroughly enjoyed fucking Jewel and satisfying his fantasy of white pussy. However, it was problematic listening to his wife's screams while she took Allen's cock. He had never heard her scream so loud or cum so hard.

Jewel walked naked from the en suite bathroom into the master bedroom with its king-sized pedestal bed. The wall opposite it was a walk-in closet with floor-to-ceiling sliding mirrored doors.

"Mom? Are you decent?"

"Just a minute, Caleb."

Jewel's 23-year-old son drove down from Sausalito. He was splitting his time between living at home and on a houseboat he was leasing. His current girlfriend, Allie, would soon graduate from a local college and move in with him.

He was single and seemed to go through women like a tornado through a trailer court, picking them up, tossing them away, and moving on to the next.

However, Allie had lasted longer than most. She was a student at the local college. Craig's plan for the evening included leaving his mother's party and going to Allie's sorority house party.

Jewel wrapped the towel around her breasts and tucked in the ends. She took a quick look in the mirror. The vital parts were covered to midthigh by the towel.

Jesus! When did my ass get that big!

"Okay! Come on in!"

Caleb, 6' 1", 200 pounds, strode into his mother's room. His eyes flicked over his mother's lush body. The old girl's still got it, he thought. Maybe a few pounds heavier, but the same sexy, big-boned Creole he lusted after in his youth.

"Hey, Old Lady! Anything you need me to do?"

Jewel put her hands on her hips, thrusting a hip out to one side.

"I got your old lady," she said sassily, "And no! The cleaning service has finished with the house, and the caterers should be in shortly."

He sat on the edge of the bed and bounced up and down.

"Nice! When did you and Dad get this?"

"A few months back! Your father snores like a tired lumberjack and flops about in his sleep. The king-sized bed provides distance from both."

He smiled devilishly. "Oh, Okay! Maybe you guys got freaky in your old age and invited people into your marriage bed!"

"Caleb Anthony Favreau! What the hell have you been doing that would give you the idea your parents were sexual freaks?"

That was the idea, she thought, after the cruise. However, John got cold feet.

Jewel took a few steps toward her son. Her hands outstretched, her fingers slightly bent. When he was younger, they often played the tickling game. She knew all of his most sensitive spots. She called a halt to the games when she realized he was getting a hard-on from her attention. A sizeable hard-on at that!

"Okay! Okay!"

Caleb leaped from the bed and sidestepped his advancing mother. She tried to stop but fell belly-down across the bed. The towel rode up in the back, exposing her round bubble butt.

He experienced an instant hard-on like he used to get when she tickled him. Best ass in the 50 states, he thought.

Jewel felt a cool breeze on her exposed butt. She reached back and smoothed the towel down. She noticed the bulge in her son's jersey shorts as she turned on the bed.

Where did that big dick come from? Not from his father!

"Get out of here so this OLD WOMAN can get dressed! My guests will be arriving in a couple of hours."

Caleb stood with one hand on the doorknob, looking back at his mother lying on the bed. He could see up the towel to her butterfly pussy lips and the greying black hair covering it. He quickly turned away, concerned she might see his arousal and the wet spot he was sure was appearing in the crotch of his shorts.

"Okay! I'll see you downstairs later."

Chapter 2

After showering and changing in his old bedroom, Caleb descended the stairs into the onyx-tiled foyer an hour later. Just off to the right were the formal living room and buffet table behind it. To the left was the wet bar/media room with the patio and pool outside. A mosh pit couch covered one wall while two similar chairs sat at angles. Numerous additional folding chairs lined the other walls.

Caleb, never one for dress-up, wore a dark blue polo shirt with beige Bermuda shorts and Jesus sandals. He saw his father standing at the bar with a full highball glass. He wore tan loafers, dark dress slacks, and an open-collar mauve short.

"Getting started early?"

In their frequent phone conversations, his mother bitched about her husband of 25 years drinking. Caleb had an occasional drink. However, he preferred marijuana and/or "X" with a cold beer. He enjoyed the sense of energy and well-being the drugs gave him.

"You sound like your mother!" John Favreau took a long pull on his drink. When he sat it down on the bar, it was half full. "Do you want one?"

"No, I'll have a beer!"

Before he could get a beer, the doorbell rang. He glanced at the time on his Fitbit. Someone was a little early.

"Would you get that, son?"

Caleb nodded and walked out into the foyer. When he pulled the door open, a statuesque redhead stood on the doorstep. She wore a pink romper that complimented her hair and lightly freckled face. Her eyes were a brilliant green, enhanced by her turquoise jewelry.

Her bare legs were model slim and went on forever. The soft swell of her hips nipped into a narrow waist. Her breasts, obviously augmented, sat on her chest like twin traffic cones. She had the top two buttons of the romper open, revealing an impressive cleavage. Expertly applied makeup minimized the crow's feet at the corners of her eyes and mouth.

"Oh my god! Caleb? It can't be!"

Kathleen Clark threw her arms open, stepped forward, and embraced him, pressing her soft breasts into his chest. In self-defense, Caleb wrapped his arms around her. He saw her husband, Allen, behind her, shaking his head ruefully as his spouse plastered her body to the young man. He held a bottle of champagne in one hand.

"Hi, Aunt Kathleen, Uncle Allen! Come in! Come in! Dad's in the bar, and mom is upstairs dressing."

He ushered them into the bar. The greeting there was less physical but just as enthusiastic. The men shook hands after Kathleen mauled John. In addition to the bone-crushing embrace, Caleb noticed her crotch pressed into his embarrassed father. His father's eyes shot nervously around. First to the short, rotund Allen, then to him. He grasped her shoulders and gently pushed her away.

"Kathy! It's been too long," How's Florida?"

"HOT! Just like that cruise we took!"

John stared pointedly over her shoulder. For a moment, Kathleen was confused. Then she realized what John and her husband were trying to tell her. Her skin flushed, and she turned to Caleb.

"When did you get in, Caleb?" she asked, eyeing the lightly muscled, tall Creole.

"I drove down from Sausalito yesterday."

"Oh, that's right! You live on a houseboat up there, right?"

Before he could answer, she breezed past him and started up the stairs.

"You'll have to tell me ALL about it later! Right now, I'm going to check on the birthday girl."

The soft sway of her hips as she climbed the stairs with one hand lightly touching the banister was hypnotic. Caleb did not realize he was staring until her husband cleared his throat. Caleb felt the heat on his face as he turned to Allen.

"UH...can I get you a drink?"

"Sure! Scotch rocks! And don't worry about staring at my wife. Most men do, and I don't mind!"

They made small talk while Caleb fixed the drinks and opened a fresh beer. Then they toasted, each taking a big swallow.

Chapter 3

Kathleen pushed open Jewel's bedroom door. Startled, Jewel turned and then smiled when she saw her friend.

"Redheaded bitch! Didn't anyone teach you to knock?"

Jewel was partially dressed, wearing matching mauve lace panties and a bra with thigh-high patterned stockings. On her bed were Daisy Duke shorts and a calico shirt.

Kathleen walked across the room, took Jewel in her arms, and kissed her full on the mouth. Their tongues briefly dueled, moving from Jewel's mouth to Kathleen's.

"I got your bitch,' she said breathlessly as she pulled back from their kiss.

The two women stood with their arms around each other's waists and crotches pressed together.

"I've missed you," Kathleen said quietly.

"Me too, you," Jewel said flippantly, "but either we close and lock my bedroom door or save this for later. My grown son is here."

Kathleen stepped back. Her hand came to her substantial bosom.

"I saw him! He has really filled out! How long has it been since I saw him, four or five years?

"About that! It was before he left for college, right after high school."

"YUMMY! I'd love some of that!"

"You're just hooked on Black cock! Have you had any since the cruise?"

"NO! None! If Caleb weren't spending the weekend here, we would spend the night here and not go to our hotel. That way, I can fuck your husband without sharing him with you. I can go to sleep and wake up with John's cock in me."

"Hopefully, dear, hopefully! He's been having 'issues' in bed lately!"

"Shit! So has Allen! Hey! You won't wear stockings and panties with those daisy dukes, are you?"

"Girl, I got these blue veins on my legs! They look like hell!"

Kathleen stood for a moment, tapping her chin. Her eyes widened as she got an idea. "Where's your makeup?"

Confused, Jewel pointed at her vanity.

"Take off those panties and stockings. I got an idea!"

"Kathy, we ain't got time for no monkey business! My guests will be here shortly!"

"All I'm going to do," Kathy said with exaggerated patience," is put makeup on your legs to cover your blue veins. Although a bit of monkey business might help to get me in the party mood!"

Jewel sat on the side of her bed and removed her stockings and panties. While she did, her girlfriend retrieved the makeup. Kathleen knelt before Jewel and began applying makeup to Jewel's legs, covering Jewel's varicose veins.

Downstairs, the three men drank and held an eclectic conversation covering everything from sports to women. Caleb realized all the beer was doing was making him have to pee. He could not smoke any of the reefer he brought. The odor would permeate his clothes, alerting his parents and anyone else to what he did. A half tab of "X" would be perfect. He excused himself and ran upstairs.

Upstairs, Kathleen sat back on her heels and admired her work. "There! That looks a lot better."

Jewel sat up and inspected her legs. It does! "Thank you, lover!" She leaned forward and kissed Kathy, who was kneeling.

Kathy returned her kiss, her hand grasping the back of Jewel's head. She broke the kiss and pushed her longtime girlfriend back on the bed. She leaned forward and blew her warm breath on Jewel's moist pussy.

"Kathy, no! The door...my guests, oh, fuck!" She moaned as Kathy leaned in, French kissing her cunt, forcing her tongue into her sheath. "No, baby, please!"

"Shush! I want to sample the dessert. I'll have the main course later tonight."

She sucked Jewel's engorged labia into her mouth. She pulled back and ran her tongue along the crease between her thighs and pussy. At the top of the figure eight, she crossed over Jewel's clit, flicking lightly at it with the tip of her tongue. The aroma of Jewel's arousal drove her to continue despite the obvious danger of discovery.

"Baby, stop! I want you too! But my guests, my son!"

Her voice trailed off into soft moans as Kathy's tongue slid between her engorged labia. She gripped Kathy's head, unsure if she wanted to push her away or press her face into her leaking hole.

Caleb heard his mother's moans as he reached the top of the stairs. He slowed and cocked his head. Someone was having some sexy fun. His father was downstairs. Who...! His eyes widened as the realization hit him.

He tiptoed to the open bedroom door, pressed himself against the wall next to the door, and peeked into the bedroom. What he saw was an instant hard-on tableau. Aunt Kathy was on her knees between his mother's spread legs. Though he could not see what she was doing, the slurping sound left little doubt. Aunt Kathy was licking his mother's pussy!

And his mother was enjoying every second of it. One hand rested on Kathy's head while the other pulled on her nipples through her bra. His mother's hips pumped lazily against Kathy's head.

"Fuck! You've got to stop! You know how we get!"

Kathy raised her head and looked up at her friend. Caleb caught a glimpse of his mother's engorged glistening labia when she did. Kathy's lips and face were wet with his mother's juices.

"Promise me we can finish this later!"

Caleb ducked back when his mother raised the upper part of her body on her elbows.

"You bitch! I'll be wet all through the party thinking about what we'll do afterward."

Jewel glanced at the door. She thought she saw movement.

She sat up, leaned down, and kissed Kathy. She exaggerated, smacking her lips.

"I see why you like licking me! I taste good!"

"Slut! I expect a turnabout later!"

Caleb slipped into his room. His heart beat like a trip hammer in his chest. His cock was so hard it hurt. In a daze, he retrieved his bottle with the molly in it. He took a half tab and put the other half in his pocket for later. At the very least, his mother and Kathy were bisexual and maybe lesbians.

Chapter 4

Caleb had called an Uber to take him to his girlfriend's sorority house. While waiting, he went to the patio to get some air. The combination of the Ecstacy and beer had him rolling. He sidled through the crowd and made his way onto the pool deck. He sat down in a lounger and closed his eyes.

"Caleb! Caleb! Are you alright?"

Kathleen felt lightheaded from the magic mushrooms she and Jewel had shared earlier. A brilliant spectral aura seemed to emanate from Caleb.

"Whuh?"

Still rolling on molly, Caleb struggled to wake up. He looked up at Kathy with her pink romper open to her waist. Her surgically enhanced bosom jiggled disturbingly above him. Caleb reached up and squeezed Kathy's tit.

"Whoa there, Tiger! What are you doing?"

Kathy grabbed Caleb's wrist, intending to push his hand away. However, the magic mushrooms distorted her sense of time. Caleb caressed her breasts for several moments before she reacted.

She cooed, holding Caleb's wrist as he stroked her jug. The drug made her nipples incredibly sensitive. She sank to her knees on the pool deck.

"Scoot over, Caleb. These tiles will destroy my knees!"

Kathleen sat with her rump against Caleb's waist. His body felt warm against the thin fabric of her romper. She was slow to react when he unzipped her romper.

Kathleen's pneumatic titties jiggled when Caleb pulled the romper down to her waist. She blinked several times, entranced by the spectral glow of the moonlight shimmering off the pool. Caleb taking her nipple in his mouth, broke the trance.

"OOHHH!" She grasped his head and held it tight to her bosom.

"These are nice, Aunty." Caleb suckled on her 38DD tits

"Stop, Caleb! My husband! Your mother...!"

The sensations of Caleb sucking her nipple permeated her body, creating a sense of euphoria and timelessness. Kathleen never had children; however, Caleb's nursing created a sense of well-being and maternal bonding.

Kathleen felt like she was floating, reality distorted by the magic mushroom fog. She was on her back when the fog lifted. Her romper lay in a glowing pink puddle next to her, and her panties were pushed to the side.

Caleb's head was between her thighs, his tongue doing incredible things to her pussy.

"Fuck, that feels good," Kathleen said, caressing his sweaty head.

"I saw you eating my mother's pussy earlier," Caleb said, stroking her belly while sucking her large clit.

"Caleb! You saw us! Look! I..."

He slid up her body, planting kisses as he made his journey, finishing his trip at her breasts.

Kathy groaned as Caleb took her nipple in his teeth and pulled on it. The pain/pleasure, enhanced by the skin sensitivity brought on by the mushrooms, rocketed through her body.

"Caleb, we need to stop. And about your mother and I..."

Caleb leaned forward and blew his warm breath on Kathy's hairy pussy.

"FUCK! That feels so fucking good!"

"You taste good, Aunt Kathy!"

"Turn around, Craig, I want to suck on that magnificent tool while you eat me out."

The lounger was narrow, but they managed to end up with Kathy atop Craig, choking on his tool while he did amazing things to her pussy with his mouth and tongue.

"Motherfucker!"

Craig screamed when she stuck her index finger in his anus, found his prostate, and began massaging.

Craig, figuring turnabout was fair play, took her clit in his mouth while rubbing her G-spot with one finger while the other probed her starfish.

"Oh shit! Yes! Yes!"

Both of them were too high to cum quickly. Still, at some point, they did, with Kathy squirting on his face and he painting her tonsils and her face with his cum.

They lay comatose for several moments, intimately touching and licking each other in the afterglow of good sex. Kathy broke the moment.

"I'd better get back inside before I'm missed."

"Are you sure?"

Craig sucked her labia into his mouth and nibbled on them, sending waves of heat through Kathy's body.

"No, I'm not sure. I can feel your cock getting hard next to my cheek, and I want that monster in me! However, I had better get back to the party."

She stood, spied the bathroom by the pool, and walked naked to it, carrying her romper in her hand. Craig rose from the lounger, intending to follow her.

Schaka
Schaka
3,080 Followers