The Cocky Coxswain Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although he'd originally been so turned on that he wanted my dick, Carlos's pride started to kick in and he slowly resisted me pushing deeper inside of him. His ass muscles clenched and he gritted his teeth like he wanted to stop from losing his anal virginity.

So I decided to take things nice and slow and start by teasing his hole with the massive tip of my dick. At the same time, I started rubbing and smacking his ass and also reached around to feel his nipples. As my body drew closer to his, I grabbed his big, thick, seven-inch cock and whispered in his ear.

"I bet you're always the one doing the fucking, huh? Pounding people with your cock and turning them into your bitches?"

Carlos moaned as I teased his cock and nipples with my hands and opened up his hole with my massive dick.

"But today, you're becoming the bitch," I said. "And you're going to give yourself to me completely."

"I bet you lost that race on purpose," I continued. "As soon as you saw this big, thick bulge in my lycra, you wanted this dick inside of you, and you wanted me to fuck you."

"UGHHHHHH" Carlos moaned in response.

"Beg for it," I said. "I want you to beg for my cock."

"UMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!" Carlos moaned again as the head of my dick teased his hole and I played with his cock and nipples.

"FUCKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he yelled.

"Oh yeah?" I replied. "You want this cock?!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

At last my rival coxswain submitted completely to my advances and begged for my dick. Thrusting out his ass, he invited my dick inside him and gave up any resistance.

I moved my hands away from his nipples and cock to focus completely on his sexy Costa Rican ass, and inch by inch, my massive manmeat slid deeper inside of him to take his anal virginity.

"How does it feel to get fucked for the first time?" I asked. "Do you like it?"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he replied.

Even without me touching it, Carlos's cock started throbbing uncontrollably. My cocky rival coxswain was clearly getting mind-fucked and physically fucked for the first time by my big, massive cock.

And for the next several minutes, I pounded his ass as hard as possible, giving him every inch of my mammoth manmeat. Carlos was moaning and screaming my name and his cock was leaking an insane amount of precum. As I saw it pulsating on the brink of orgasm, I decided that we didn't want to waste Carlos's cum, so I called over his teammate, Max, to come suck him off.

"Hey Max," I said. "Why don't you help out your coxswain and swallow his load?"

The 6'4" Canadian stud that I'd just deflowered got to his knees and started sucking off his much shorter coxswain who had a dick twice the size of his own. And with my own massive manmeat deep inside of him, Carlos's cock exploded down Max's throat.

"YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he screamed. "FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Carlos's ass muscles constricted around my dick when he came, and it felt like fucking magic. This feeling combined with seeing my rival give himself to me completely had me on the brink of orgasm, and I withdrew my massive dick from Carlos's ass. I then gently pushed him to the floor so that both he and Max were now eye-level with my cock.

As most of our teammates looked on, I unleashed a giant load all over Carlos and Max, completely coating both of them with my seed. They greedily licked it up and started sucking on my cock, totally lost in a sexual haze.

Across the locker room, other guys were cumming too. Jason from Colorado's thin 4.5-inch cock had shot a load of cum just as Juan's 6-inch dick exploded inside of him.

Antonio's 5.5-incher also let loose as Diego withdrew his 7-incher and shot a load all over his face. Amri had very forcefully fucked Pierre, the sexy Frenchman, with his thick 7 inches of Turkish manmeat, and both studs erupted as Pierre rode Amri's towering cock on the locker room floor.

Matthew from Australia was also riding Charles like a cowgirl when his 7.5-incher exploded hands-free from Charles's thick 8-inch German man-cock repeatedly hitting his prostrate. And as Matthew's ass muscles clenched tightly from cumming, Charles unleashed a load deep inside of this sexy Aussie stud.

Riley the Canadian stud has also completely humiliated himself by bending over and taking all thick 8 inches of Erick's dick. As Erick pounded his ass harder and harder, Riley's thick 7.8-inch cock exploded all over the locker room floor while Erick came deep within his ass.

Dario also roared as he pulled out his 7-inch cock from his fellow Italian's ass and shot a load all over Matteo's face. Matteo's 6-inch penis then exploded all over the locker room floor.

Last but not least, Damion pulled his massive 9.4-inch dick out of Vincent's ass and coated the Nigerian stud with his seed. Vincent's own 9-inch cock then exploded all over himself as he jerked off while licking the cum off the Irish stud's manmeat.

Every one of my studly teammates had now unleashed their loads either inside or all over our rival rowers, and each of them had reached orgasm from getting dominated and fucked. We had completely owned and humiliated our rivals, but our time wasn't up. We still had 20 minutes until our hour came to an end, so I told my teammates that it was time to rotate and keep having fun. Because no one had previously had sex in the last day and a half, everyone was still fully erect and ready for round two.

________________________________________________________________

This time I set my eyes on Vincent, the most well-endowed stud on their team, and lined up my massive and thick dick with his big and beefy Nigerian ass. Even though Vincent had just cum from the deep-dicking that Damion had given him, his own erection was still thick and throbbing. And his ass felt tight on my cock despite being loosened up slightly by Damion's big, Irish dick.

Damion now set his eyes on Carlos, since he wanted a shot at his sexy, Costa Rican ass. Erick wanted to take a shot at Matthew, the sexy stud from down under, and lined up his thick 8-incher with Matthew's well-fucked ass.

Charles now made his way over to Riley, the sexy Canadian stud, and plowed his own 8-incher into the former hockey player's beefy ass.

Dario and Amri also switched places, so that Dario was now fucking Pierre, the sexy Frenchman, and Amri was plowing Matteo, the cute Italian, with his thick Turkish cock. Diego, Juan, and Michael also swapped places, so that that sexy Spaniard was fucking Max, the tiny-cocked Canadian; Juan was fucking Jason, the small-cocked American; and Michael was pounding Antonio from the Baja Coast.

Since each of my teammates had already cum, they started fucking our rival rowers slowly and more deliberately. Pushing their dicks deeper inside of them, they experimented with new positions and plowed every inch of our rival rowers' asses.

As my teammates pounded their cocks back and forth, many of them withdrew completely so that they could long-dick our vanquished rivals. Even though the other team had also all exploded in cum, they were once again moaning and begging for more.

As I fucked my own cocky rival, Vincent had become a complete and total slut for me. My massive manmeat was driving him to the brink, even though he'd just cum from Damion's dick just minutes before. And while he had previously jerked off his massive 9-incher while worshiping and sucking on the Irishman's dick, I had slapped his hands away and insisted that he cum hands-free.

This sexy Nigerian stud had never before cum hands-free and didn't think it was possible. For his entire life, he'd always been the cockiest stud around and loved fucking chicks with his massive cock. Most times he could fuck for over an hour, so he just didn't think it was possible to cum hands-free only minutes after he'd cum for Damion.

But Vincent had never before been fucked by me, nor felt what it was like to get deep-dicked by 10.6 thick inches of manmeat. Incredibly full and insanely turned on, he was moaning like a bitch in heat and his own lengthy rod was throbbing uncontrollably.

As I sawed back and forth into his ass, I started pinching his nipples until Vincent was moaning and yelling even more. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" he yelled.

As I hit his prostate a few more times, he started screaming even louder. "YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" "I'm CUMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!"

And just like that, Vincent's dick shot five, six, seven loads of cum all over his washboard abs, chest, and face. Some cum even flew over his head as I kept fucking him on the locker room bench. The most well-endowed guy on their team had just given himself to me completely and experienced the first hands-free orgasm of his life.

As Vincent came down from sexual euphoria, he seemed distraught when I withdrew my manmeat from his ass. "PLEEEEEEASSSSSSSSEEEE!" he begged. "KEEP FUCKING MEEEEEE!"

But I knew that the clock was ticking and we only had a few minutes left, so I had to choose my next target. And as I looked around the locker room, it sure was a sexy sight to see.

Carlos, my rival coxswain, was riding Damion's big Irish dick on the locker room floor as he jerked off his own throbbing erection. Matthew, the sexy stud from Australia, was submitting completely to Erick on our team and getting aggressively fucked with his hands up against the locker.

Dario had forced Pierre, the French guy with model-good looks, to ride his 7-inch cock like a cowgirl as Dario lied down on a locker-room bench. Pierre was rapidly flogging his own 6.5-incher as he rode his ass up and down on Dario's dick.

Amri was fucking Matteo, the sexy blonde-haired stud from Italy, into submission like a wheelbarrow. With Matteo's hands on the floor, Amri pounded his big Turkish dick into him while still standing up.

Even Michael, the smallest-cocked guy on our team, was forcing Antonio, the tall and sexy stud from Mexico, to writhe like a bitch on his cock. Michael was fucking Antonio missionary-style while the Mexican stud furiously jerked off his own 5.5-inch cock.

My teammate Juan from California was also giving Jason his 6-inch dick with all the force that he could muster. I currently couldn't see Jason's small 4.5 incher since Juan was fucking him doggy style, but I imagined that it was hard and leaking.

Max's tiny 3.5-incher was also fully erect and visible to the entire locker room, since he was currently getting fucked reverse-cowgirl style by Diego's 7 inches of Spanish man-meat.

________________________________________________________________

Out of all of these gorgeous studs, I decided that my next target would be Riley. At 5'11", Riley was the stud from Canada with green eyes, brown hair, and washboard abs. He boasted a proud and thick 7.8-inch cock and his beefy ass was toned and sculpted from years of playing hockey.

My sexy German roommate, Charles, had been fucking Riley for the last few minutes, but withdrew his thick 8-incher when I asked for a turn. Riley had now been fucked both by Charles and Erick—two very impressive cocks. But nothing he had experienced so far prepared him for my even larger and thicker hunk of manmeat.

As Riley put his hands up against the lockers, I started gently slapping and fondling his ass. It was so big and curvaceous, even more than Carlos's or Vincent's, that I couldn't wait to slip my huge cock inside of it. But I had to take things slow to give this Canadian stud time to adjust to my overwhelmingly large manmeat.

Inch by inch, I explored the deepest recesses of this hockey stud's hole. As I started fucking him, Riley pushed his ass back up on my dick to welcome even more.

For the next few minutes, I pounded his ass with abandon and all the force that I could muster. Then I flipped him over so that I could fuck him face-to-face. With Riley still pinned against the locker, his own throbbing erection was now in between my body and his, leaking an insane amount of precum all over our abs and chests.

My own towering cock still pounded inside of him, driving deeper and deeper into his sexy ass. While I relentlessly plundered his hole, I looked deeply into Riley's eyes as he gave himself to me completely. Just like Vincent, this Canadian stud had always been top-dog and had fucked a large number of girls with his thick and massive cock. But now he was being completely dominated by a guy so much shorter and scrawnier than him, who was somehow giving him more pleasure than he'd ever experienced.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Riley screamed as he looked into my eyes. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

The pleasure and humiliation were too much and Riley's cock started exploding uncontrollably between our two bodies. Without either of us touching it, it coated both of us with his seed.

Feeling his ass cheeks clench around my massive cock, I didn't really want to withdraw my dick from his hole. But I too was close to the brink and pulled out my pulsing cock. As I let out a roar, Riley dropped to his knees as my own massive dick grew close to orgasm.

To my surprise, several of Riley's teammates saw what was happening and also dropped to their knees before me. Pierre, Matteo, and Jason had each already cum from being fucked by Dario, Amri, and Juan, and they now dove to the floor next to Riley.

As four sexy studs knelt bellow me, my dick exploded with volley after volley of cum. Seven, eight, nine shots of semen showered these sexy rower studs, and they each fought for position to greedily lick up my seed. Riley got most of it, since he had already been in prime position, but Pierre, the sexy Frenchman, Matteo, the stud from Italy, and Jason, from Colorado, each swallowed up as much as they could. As my big, massive dick still stood tall and proud, they each took turns sucking on it to lick up every last drop.

Across the locker room, everyone already had cum for a second time or was about to. Carlos, my rival Coxswain, had long since orgasmed while riding Damion's big Irish dick, and we all watched in awe as Damion showered Carlos and his teammates with cum.

Erick did the same thing to Matthew, who already shot his load while getting fucked. Dario had long since shot his load in Pierre, and Amri had cum all over Matteo's ass and back.

Antonio had shot his load while getting fucked by Michael, and Michael made him swallow his dick as he shot a load down his throat. Even though he was the smallest-cocked guy on our team, Michael was clearly ecstatic to be an alpha and be able to dominate other guys with his 5-inch dick.

Max's tiny 3.5-inch cock also shot off twice more as he fucked himself on Diego's thick 7-inches. Diego shot his load deep in Max's ass, just as Juan had done to Jason.

________________________________________________________________

As everyone emerged from their sex-filled stupor, I looked at the clock and saw that our hour from the bet had come to a close. Everyone on my team had unleashed their pent-up sexual energy, and our vanquished rivals had learned things about themselves that they never thought were possible.

As guys got off the floor and their dicks started to deflate, we made our way to the showers to wash off. Not only were we still dirty from the race, but nearly everyone—and especially the opposing team—was covered in cum.

As we rinsed off, our rival team was clearly still fascinated by our cocks and offered to help us wash off. Even Carlos, the cocky coxswain, seemed like he could barely take his eyes off me.

"That was one hell of a bet," I told him. "I'm glad you kept up your end of the bargain."

"I wouldn't of had it any other way," he replied. "That was fucking amazing."

As I started drying off, each of the other guys kept staring at my thick, massive cock. Even fully flaccid, it was over 7 inches long—bigger than any other guy soft and bigger than most of their erections. As I reached for my underwear and started getting changed, Carlos said one more thing.

"When is your all's flight home?" he asked.

"It's not 'til tomorrow," I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"We're also not flying out til tomorrow," he said. "Maybe we should, um, meet up sometime tonight."

I laughed and told him "maybe."

"My team needs to rest from winning and fucking all of you in the ass, but we might be down to hang later," I said.

In the back of my mind, I was thinking that I wouldn't mind taking another shot at Carlos's ass or fucking some of his sexy teammates, but I also wouldn't mind more bonding with my team before heading home, since some of their asses would be nice and tight after not getting fucked in a couple days.

As the king of the Sussex Cup, I had plenty of options of whom to fuck and a long career ahead of me as the cockiest stud in the locker room.

12