Dominating the Lax Bros Pt. 01

Story Info
Shorter younger guys dominate cocky lacrosse studs.
10.3k words
4.8
41k
89

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers

It was Peter's first month of college and he hated being stuck in a dorm with a bunch of lacrosse players. They were arrogant, loud, obnoxious, and boy did they smell. They often left their dirty lacrosse gear in the hallway outside their doors and it made the entire dorm reek of sweat.

Peter had never been an athlete himself. At 5'6", he was shorter than most guys and fairly weak and skinny. The one thing he had going for him was his blond hair, blue eyes, and cute, boyish face. He'd worn glasses until college and was picked on his entire life, mostly for being so scrawny.

Peter grew up in Pennsylvania but was now attending university in Vermont, where lacrosse was apparently a very big deal. Peter knew nothing about the sport but had somehow found himself housed in a dorm full of lacrosse players, many of whom were older than himself.

Thankfully Peter's roommate wasn't a lacrosse player and was similar to him in being a total nerd. Lincoln was nice and sweet and a little bit taller than Peter at 5'10". He grew up in Alabama and had brown hair, brown eyes, and a bit of a southern drawl.

Lincoln and Peter bonded right away, particularly over their hatred for the lacrosse team. They were both outsiders in the dorm, freshmen who were new to college and just turned 19, and the lacrosse players never hesitated to ridicule or belittle them. Most of the lax bros walked around the dorm half naked in towels or boxer briefs, eager to show off their sculpted and god-like bodies. Compared to Peter and Lincoln, who almost never worked out, each of them looked like adonises with thick, muscular arms, sculpted pecs, and washboard abs. Even their legs and glutes were massive and their impressive bulges were hard to miss in their towels or boxer briefs.

Because Peter had never played sports, he hated being naked and abhorred the locker-room-like atmosphere of his dorm. Lincoln seemed the same way and Peter never once saw him naked, despite them having lived together for over a month.

Andrew was one of the lacrosse players Peter hated the most. He lived right across the hall and was tall, blond, and handsome. At 6'4", Andrew towered over Peter and always seemed to have a cocky smile on his handsome face. Andrew loved to walk around in a towel or boxer briefs and he constantly bragged about his "big fucking dick." He was a junior, 21 years old, and apparently one of the captains on the lacrosse team. After his games and practices, Andrew always left his lacrosse gear right across the hall from Peter and Lincoln's room, where it reeked of BO.

With blond hair, green eyes, and model good looks, Andrew was clearly a chick magnet in the dorm. He somehow lived by himself without a roommate but had a constant stream of sorority girls stopping by. Peter and Lincoln could hear him fucking them from across the hall, with the girls begging and moaning for his cock. Whenever Peter or Lincoln went to the bathroom or walked back from the shower, they could hear girls loudly screaming in Andrew's room at the top of their lungs. Some of these babes could barely walk when they left his dorm room and Andrew was never shy about bragging about his sexual exploits.

"You like what you heard?" Andrew asked Peter once, as he saw one sexy sorority girl leaving his room. "She really loved my big fucking dick," he exclaimed, grabbing his bulge.

Peter gulped as he saw the snake beneath Andrew's towel, which indeed looked pretty massive. Truth be told, Peter was still a virgin and had never had sex. No girl (or guy) had seen him naked, and hearing Andrew talk so unabashedly about fucking so many chicks made him curious but nervous for what college had in store.

_______________________________________________________________

Lincoln felt sympathetic and protective over his smaller roommate, Peter. Even though they were both freshmen, Lincoln was a few months older and four inches taller, so he felt like had had to stand up for his roommate against the lax bros.

Lincoln could tell that Peter often felt alone and out of place, particularly in a dorm full of lacrosse players. He tried to do the best he could in helping Peter feel at home, and the two roommates studied in the library together, ate their meals together, and even tried to go to a frat party together. It ended up being pretty boring, but at least they tried having some semblance of a social life.

Unlike Peter, Lincoln didn't hate living in the lacrosse dorm as much as his roommate did. Lincoln had been bi his entire life and didn't mind seeing tons of half-naked studs walking around at all hours of the day or night. He loved their toned muscles and big, bulging butts, and wished that they had group showers in their dorm. Instead, the showers had individual stalls with curtains, so Lincoln mostly just saw half-naked lacrosse players in towels or boxer briefs.

Lincoln also thought Peter was absurdly cute. He had boyish good looks, a nice smile, and was the opposite of the lacrosse players in many ways. He never worked out, never had sex, and seemingly had trouble speaking to girls.

Lincoln initially assumed Peter had a small cock since he was such a short and scrawny guy. After a month of living together, he'd never once seen Peter naked and assumed that he was shy and modest. But one night, the two roommates were both showering at the same time in separate stalls. As they did all the time, they took off their underwear facing away from each other in their dorm room before putting on their towels, so they never looked at each other or saw each other's dicks. Once they got to the showers, they each went into separate stalls, closed the curtains, and took off their towels.

Lincoln and Peter did this regularly, but this was the first time that Lincoln had accidentally forgotten his body wash. So he opened his curtain and peeked over to Peter's shower, hoping to ask to borrow from his roommate.

Lincoln was about to ask Peter if he could borrow his body wash when he saw a small gap in the curtain of his roommate's shower. It was just a six-inch gap, but big enough for Lincoln to see Peter showering on the other side. His roommate was shampooing his hair with his eyes closed and facing in Lincoln's direction, unaware that someone else was looking right at him.

As Lincoln expected, Peter's body was nothing to write home about. He was short and scrawny and had very little muscle on him, but he also had no body fat either, which made his body look somewhat toned. What completely caught Lincoln off guard was what was hanging between Peter's legs.

Lincoln had always expected Peter to have a tiny cock, since he was never naked and so short and skinny. But where Lincoln expected his roommate's modest penis to be hung a colossal cock that would make a horse jealous. It was long and thick and hung halfway to his knees--the biggest flaccid dick Lincoln had ever seen in-person or in porn.

Lincoln couldn't help but stare at his roommate's massive schlong for several seconds and soak in the sight. He then quietly snuck back into his shower stall and immediately started jerking off, without any soap or body wash. Lincoln's dick was also pretty big--a thick and meaty 8 incher. But he knew that his short and scrawny roommate had a manhood that looked even longer and thicker, and this turned him on like never before.

Lincoln was so horned up that he came in less than two minutes, jerking off his big, thick rod with both of his hands. As he turned the water colder to shrink his throbbing erection, Lincoln heard Peter finishing his shower in the stall across from him. Both roommates put on their towels and headed back to their dorm room as if nothing happened. But Lincoln knew that something very big had happened, and he was excited and eager to see what the rest of the year might bring.

_______________________________________________________________

A month and a half into college, Peter was finally starting to get the hang of school and gearing up for his first midterms. The only problem was that his midterms coincided with one of the biggest lacrosse games of the season. All week, Peter had to deal with Andrew and his obnoxious teammates bragging about how they were going to beat the shit out of their rival team. And sure enough, they won 24-to-6 in a total blowout against the other school. So just as Peter was trying to buckle down and study, all of the lax bros in the hallway of their dorm were partying and raging into the night.

Peter tried earplugs and noise-cancelling headphones but still couldn't drown out the noise. By 2 am, he really needed to study but could only hear the raging of the lax bros across the hall. Lincoln too was trying to go to sleep and seemed really fucking annoyed by the noise.

For the last two weeks, Lincoln had tried to see his roommate's massive manmeat once again, but he couldn't catch a glimpse of it. Even though he occasionally noticed a snake-like bulge in Peter's shorts and pants, his modest roommate always hid his anaconda from view, and Lincoln started wondering if what he had seen in the shower had been just a dream.

Now that it was 2 am and Lincoln was tired as hell, he was pissed at the lax bros and decided to do something about it.

"Are you able to study?" Lincoln asked his roommate.

"Definitely not," Peter said. "Andrew has the music turned up so loud I can't hear anything."

Lincoln got out of bed and put on shorts and a t-shirt over his boxers. "Fuck this, man, let's go say something."

Peter didn't want to be confrontational or get the shit beaten out of him by the lacrosse team, but Lincoln insisted that they go across the hall together and knock on Andrew's door. And not wanting to let his roommate get beaten up alone, Peter reluctantly stopped studying and followed right behind him.

_______________________________________________________________

As a junior lacrosse player, Andrew had never once pummeled his rivals this badly. That dreaded university had beaten his team twice before and it was such a sweet victory to utterly humiliate them on Andrew's home turf.

Since Andrew was one of the captains of the team, he invited a few of his bros to party in his dorm room after the game. Collin was his best friend and right-hand man. Although he was a little shorter than Andrew--6'2" to Andrew's 6'4"--Collin similarly had blond hair and green eyes that made the two studs look like twins. Collin and Andrew did everything together and their bodies were both ripped and chiseled from years of playing lacrosse.

Reese was also hanging out with them in Andrew's dorm room and had brought a case of beer. Reese is 6'7" and one of the tallest guys on the lacrosse team. He towers over everyone and scores tons of goals since he can see over all their opponents. At 240 pounds of solid muscle, Reese is also totally jacked. With brown hair and brown eyes, Reese has the ladies fawning over him and is a chick magnet second only to Andrew and their other teammate, Liam.

Liam is an exchange student from Northern Ireland. At 6'1", he's slightly shorter than the rest of the lax bros but is a damn good lacrosse player. He grew up playing rugby but took to lacrosse right away when he moved to the U.S., and he's fast, muscular, and toned. Liam also attracts tons of girls with his rugged good looks, chiseled jaw, brown hair, green eyes, and Irish accent. There are also rumors that he has a "huge Irish horse cock," which Andrew always took with a grain of salt since he considered his own dick to be the biggest on the lacrosse team.

As one of the captains of the lacrosse team, Andrew had plenty of chances over the last two years to see all of his teammates naked. And while there were lots of hot guys with low-hanging dicks, he'd always had the biggest. His softie hangs down a solid five inches and grows to a rock-hard 7.5 inches when fully erect. Andrew certainly had no complaints with the ladies. To the contrary, most sorority girls he fucked told him that he was the biggest they'd ever had.

_______________________________________________________________

Andrew was chilling with his bros and celebrating when the two losers across the hall knocked on his door at 2 am. He was shocked that they summoned up to the courage to come over and asked them what was up.

"Could you turn down your music?" the taller loser asked him. "It's way too loud."

"Dude, chill out," Andrew responded. "We're just celebrating our monster win if you want to join."

"We really just need to study and sleep," the shorter loser said.

"Well why don't you just come in and take a shot of whiskey?" Liam asked from behind his taller teammate. Andrew laughed and invited the two losers into his dorm room. Reluctantly, they stepped inside and saw that they were outnumbered by four taller, stronger, and drunker lax bros.

"We just wanted to see if you'll turn down your music," the taller one repeated.

"We'll turn it down if you take a shot," Andrew's best friend, Collin, said.

Both the losers from across the hall looked at each other. The taller one then said they'd do it. "Pour us a shot," he said.

"Right on!" Liam exclaimed.

Reese jumped up and grabbed two shot glasses that had already been used by the lax bros. He filled them to the brim, then poured a round for each of his teammates. "Bottoms up!"

The two losers both finished their shots, as did Andrew and his three teammates. The cocky lacrosse captain then turned down the music just a click.

"Dude, that's not enough," Peter pleaded. "Please turn it down more."

"Come on, man," Lincoln said. "Don't be a dick."

"Who are you calling a dick?" Andrew retorted. "You took a shot and I turned the music down--we're all square here."

The two nerds from across the hall were clearly getting frustrated. "What do we have to do to turn down the music all the way?" the taller one asked.

"Take a shot for every click," Collin said, grinning.

"That's ridiculous," Lincoln answered. "How 'bout we make a bet instead?"

"What kind of bet would we make with you two losers?" Reese asked.

"A cock size bet," the taller loser said. "I bet that my roommate here has a bigger dick than all of y'all and his cock will put yours to shame."

Silence filled the air as everyone in the dorm room was too shocked to speak. Then Andrew looked at his teammates and they all burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHHAAHAHAA!" Liam screamed. "You really think this little pipsqueak here has a bigger dick than each of us?!"

"There's no fucking way," Collin added.

Reese stood up and walked over to Peter. At 6'7", this giant lacrosse stud stood over a foot taller than the little nerd from across the hall.

"What's in it for us?" Andrew asked the taller of the losers. "What happens when you lose?"

Lincoln hesitated for a moment, then said something that shocked everyone even more. "We'll both suck you off. But if we win, you have to suck us both off and then turn down your fucking music."

The lax bros were surprised but also drunk and horny.

"That's so gay," Collin commented.

"I can't believe you want to suck us off," Liam said. "I guess you've heard about my Irish horse cock?"

Andrew stared down the two nerds across the hall while absentmindedly fondling the bulge in his shorts. He really had no interest in either of these two losers sucking him off, but a blowjob is a blowjob and he wouldn't mind showing these nerds who was boss.

"So you fags just want to suck our dicks?" Andrew asked.

"We'll see about that," Lincoln responded. "You'll likely be the ones sucking us off."

The lax bros all laughed again as each of them was confident they had both Lincoln and Peter beat.

"This is so absurd," Andrew said, "But if you two gay boys really want to worship my massive cock, then here you go..."

With that, Andrew pulled down his shorts and boxer briefs to show these two losers one of the biggest dicks they would ever see. Thick and chubby at a soft five inches, Andrew Jr. hung down and immediately silenced the room.

"Which one of you wants to suck it first?" he asked.

"Not so fast," Lincoln replied. "Peter--it's your turn."

_______________________________________________________________

All eyes turned to the scrawny, skinny, 5'6" blond kid. He looked like a kid version of Andrew and was so much shorter and scrawnier than everyone else in the room.

Not knowing what to do, Peter slowly stripped off his t-shirt. The lax bros just laughed and teased him for having zero muscles whatsoever. Andrew then pulled off his own t-shirt to show off his sculpted body and bulging muscles, and to intimidate Peter and Lincoln even more than before. This adonis-like 6'4" lacrosse god was now fully naked, with his ripped muscles and thick, five-inch softie waiting to be worshipped.

Andrew started shaking his big, flaccid dick and swinging it in Peter's direction. "Have you ever sucked dick before?" he gloated. "I certainly bet you've never sucked one this huge before."

Peter looked increasingly nervous and intimidated by the tall lacrosse captain before him, but his roommate encouraged him to keep taking off his clothes. "Keep going," Lincoln urged gently.

Peter clumsily pulled down his shorts and nearly tripped over them since he'd forgotten to take off his shoes. He then had to bend over and untie his shoes, all while showing off his embarrassing tighty whities.

The lax bros couldn't believe that this little loser was wearing the same underwear that they hadn't worn since grade school. "Nice undies," Collin joked. "You might as well wear a thong or panties."

While all bent over untying his shoes, the lax bros each noticed Peter's thin and scrawny butt. They almost felt sorry for this kid who had now agreed to suck each of them off.

"Just keep going," Lincoln whispered encouragingly to his friend. Peter had no idea why Lincoln had gotten him into this ridiculous bet, or how his roommate had any idea how big his dick was. But he followed his taller roommate's lead and stood up in his underwear once his shorts were fully off.

Andrew thought his eyes deceived him as he saw the bulge in Peter's tighty whities for the first time. Was this kid stuffing his shorts with a banana?! The lax bros expected him to have no bulge at all, but this little pipsqueak's undies looked stuffed to the brim.

Peter silenced the room once again as he started stripping off his small and skimpy underwear. To Andrew's dismay, it wasn't a banana or padding stuffed down his shorts but something else and something much scarier. Where the lax bros expected Peter's tiny penis to be, he instead unleashed a python that kept unfurling inch by inch from his tighty whities.

By the time Peter's undies were halfway to his knees, everyone in the room was stunned into silence--all eyes were staring at this short and scrawny guy's colossal cock. Finally, Peter's tighty whities dropped to the floor and this little loser stood there in all his glory.

"WHAT THE?!?!?" Reese exclaimed.

"HOLY FUCK," said Liam.

Andrew and Collin were too stunned to speak.

Even though Peter was nearly a foot shorter than the cocky lacrosse captain, it was clear that his fully flaccid manmeat easily eclipsed Andrew's thick, five-inch softie. The 6'4" blond lacrosse stud had always had the biggest dick in the locker room and prided himself on his massive cock, but this little punk had him beat by at least an inch and a half in his fully flaccid state.

"Do you want to go ahead and suck it?" Lincoln asked, cockily. He felt vindicated that his tiny roommate had stunned these lax bros into silence, and he was now excited to see how far he could push this little bet of theirs.

Andrew fumbled for words before trying to reclaim some last gasp of dignity. "Well maybe he's just a shower," he said. "At least we should compare when hard."

somebody123
somebody123
1,070 Followers