All Comments on 'The Code to My Heart'

by chloehunt

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Very clever story!

5

stewartbstewartbover 1 year ago

Like every Valentine's Day meet up ... What did actually happen in this story? Interesting but ********HUH?

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 1 year ago

Wow! You have outdone your selfing other in the memories of your mind.

"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clearheaded science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about the atoms this much: There is no matter as such! All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particles of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. . . . We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.”

― Max Planck, Nobel Laureate and the man recognized as the father of modern quantum physics.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 1 year ago

Wow! You have outdone your selfing other through the memory wheels of your mind!

"I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness." Max Planck, Nobel Laureate and the man regarded as the father of modern quantum physics.

tomasnytomasnyabout 1 year ago

Awesome story! Best Valentine's story for a nerd.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 1 year ago

Wow! You have outdone your othering selfer with the memory worlds of your mind!

“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

― Max Planck, Where is Science Going?

chloehuntchloehuntabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks @JuanTwoNo! The nature of reality is fun to think about. I can't prove my theories yet, but maybe someday I will. Also, thanks @Boyd Percy and @tomasny for encouraging comments! And thanks @stewartb for a glimpse at how a lot of people view this story ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Terrific story! Except for veering over into the realm of the gods, quite reminds me of a William Gibson novel, Neuromancer. Nice romance too.

Oh, I should clarify that I have no problem with the gods being a part of this, well, one of them anyway. I suspect if you write more, others will appear. 😄

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 1 year ago

As you have probably surmised, I loved this story. Reality is rather strange, don'tcha think? I look forward to reading more of your take on it in future stories. They will be I'm sure as captivating as this one.

CybersleuthCybersleuthabout 1 year ago

I loved this. It is so much better than the usual stuff I find when I browse here. Thank you for sharing this with us. I look forward to reading all of your contributions.

topsectopsecabout 1 year ago

I very unusual story. The twists and turns succeeded in keeping the reader intrigued. I'm hoping this is going to be a continuing series.

KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

Despite some of it zooming over my head, I really enjoyed the story. It makes a welcome change to find an author on this site that can think beyond the usual Literotica fare of incest and swinging. And now I've looked through your bio I can see that I'm going to be busy for a while reading your back catalogue. Judging by the proliferation of 'hot' symbols, I appear to have stumbled onto a sexy goldmine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chloe It was freaking amazing It pulled me in and out of reality while being sensual , erotic real and imaginary. I created a Valentines Day to remember. If I wasn't big Pickle i would have been surprised. But knowing it was Chloe Hunt that created it, reassured me you are still creating your awesome stories. At first I thought Rusty was coming back.

whacky76whacky76about 1 year ago

I'm speechless. WOW! I have to read all your stories now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous