The Code to My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you cumming?" I whispered against his lips.

He nodded before he kissed me again. He kissed me deeply as his body slowly relaxed. A few seconds later, he drew away and smiled. His eyes were sleepy with satisfaction.

"Sorry. That was fast and embarrassing," he chuckled.

"Don't be embarrassed. It was really hot."

"What can I do for you, Maya? How can I make you cum?" he asked.

"Um, I'm not sure. I'm really aroused, but I don't know if I can get off like this."

"If you don't mind me asking, how do you usually get off?"

"Um... I fantasize about something until I'm wet. Then I get my fingers slippery and massage myself until I'm really turned on. I can usually rub myself to orgasm at that point."

"That sounds fascinating. Do you like the skin-to-skin feel more or pressure in general?"

"I think I like both."

"Okay, I say we remove our pants and try a few things. If that's okay with you."

"I'm perfectly okay with that."

I climbed off of Quin and stood so I could quickly push my leggings and underwear to the floor. Quin stared at me in admiration for a moment, then he quickly unzipped his pants and shoved them and his briefs off his legs. He remained sitting on the couch through the process. I chuckled at him as I admired his erection. It was bigger than I was expecting. My body ached with excitement and want as the reality of the situation sank in. I could take Quin inside me that very instant if I wanted, and I really wanted to, but I feared it would hurt. His cock was definitely bigger than two fingers. That was all I had dared to push inside myself over the years, but I was horny enough to try anything at that point.

"Come here, Maya," he beckoned.

I gulped and straddled his lap again. Being half-naked with him made me feel vulnerable in the best way. It was utterly thrilling.

"I'm going to try a few things, and I want you to tell me if you like them or not. I won't penetrate you unless you want me to."

I gulped and nodded. He grasped his cock and pointed it at my clit, then he gently pulled me closer. I smiled and sank lower, getting my crotch closer to his erection. Then he touched me with it. He pressed the silky soft skin of his tip against my clit, and I groaned in delight. It felt wonderful. He smiled at my reaction and used his tip to swirl my sensitive bulb, and my body twitched from the tingles it caused.

"You like that?" he smiled.

"I do. Your skin is amazingly soft."

"Yours is too."

He pressed his tip harder against me, making me hotter, then he slipped it between my legs and dragged his glans through my soaked opening. I groaned and twitched from the slippery caress. It made my inner muscles ache with want.

"God, that feels good," I breathed.

He quickly did it again, being sure to slide a little deeper with each caress. Soon he was stroking his tip back and forth between my swollen lips, making me tense and tremble.

"Do it faster," I begged.

He intensified the rubbing until I was trembling. A few seconds later, I gasped with an orgasm. In the heat of the moment, I grabbed his cock and guided it inside me. My eyes rolled back as his thick meat opened my tight slit. I cried out from the delicious shock of it. Then I moved up and down on his shaft to massage myself through the pleasure. Quin groaned and thrust against my bouncing, intensifying the sensation. I gasped and whimpered until I was exhausted. Then Quin tensed and thrust really deep, making me cry out again. Then I felt a hot burst of slippery cum flooding my vagina, and I groaned in utter enjoyment. I kissed Quin as I indulged in the slippery warmth that was dripping out of me. I had never felt anything more carnal in my life.

"Wow... that was wonderful, Maya," Quin whispered in between soft kisses.

He was still rocking inside me, making me twitch with tingly aftershocks. I could feel his cock doing the same thing.

"It was. Now I'm sleepy," I yawned.

"Me too. Would it be okay if we laid down together on your bed for a mid-morning nap?"

"You read my mind."

We climbed off the couch and walked over to the bed. Then we looked at each other in amusement.

"I recommend we get completely naked for this part," I smiled.

"Great idea. I'll go first."

Quin unbuttoned his shirt and let it slide off his arms, revealing a slender torso. He didn't look like the Quin from my dream, but he was still attractive. I quickly pulled my pink sweater over my head and tossed it aside so I could remove my bra. Quin smiled as I revealed my breasts. My nipples hardened from the cool air in the room.

"You are hot, Maya," he said in admiration.

"Actually, I'm chilly. I'm getting under the blanket."

I climbed into my twin bed, and Quin climbed in behind me. He snuggled against my back, making me the little spoon. His hands quickly found my breasts. I chuckled as he gently squeezed them and pinched my nipples.

"They are soft and heavenly like I imagined."

"You're welcome to play with them as much as you like."

"I will. Thank you."

After a few minutes of resting and fondling, I felt something poking my left butt cheek.

"Wow, horny again?" I chuckled.

"I can't help it. Do you have any idea how arousing you are?"

"Like on a one-to-ten scale?"

"No. That doesn't give you enough credit. You're like fluorine. You will always get a reaction out of me."

"Wow. How romantic. I'm more corrosive than bleach."

"You know what I mean," he chuckled.

He reached down and guided his erection lower. He rubbed it against me until he found the slippery arousal from earlier. I moaned softly as he explored my lips with his tip, trying to find the path of least resistance. I scooted my butt higher, giving him better access. Then he found what he was looking for. He parted my pussy lips and penetrated me again. I gasped from the intrusion. I was sore after taking him inside me on the couch, but it wasn't bad enough to make me want to stop.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

"I'm a little sore, but don't stop."

"Tell me if it's too much."

He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed my breasts, then he began to thrust. I gasped from the intensity of it, then I groaned. I loved feeling him massaging inside me. The friction was maddening. He kissed my neck and shoulder as he pumped faster, making me hotter.

"Is that good?" he panted.

"Yes. Do it faster."

He held my hip and doubled his pace, and I cried out in ecstasy. The intensity of it was shockingly good. He squeezed me tighter as he pumped deep inside me, quickly pushing me out of control. I gasped and cringed as my hips bucked from the overwhelming spasms. An instant later, Quin grunted and released more hot cum inside me. I groaned and squirmed against him, loving every second of the messy exchange. I could feel his heart pounding against my back as he squeezed me tight. Then he moaned in satisfaction and continued fondling my breasts. I was soaked between my legs and needed a wash, but I was also satisfied enough to sleep. Not too long after that, we both drifted off and slept the morning away.

We climbed out of bed at noon for a bathroom break and a snack. Then we made love again. I was getting really sore after our fourth lovemaking session, so we decided to watch a movie before playing an exciting game of chess. I had never had so much fun with another person before. I loved being with Quin, and I barely even knew him. It scared and intrigued me. We slept together in my bed that night like it was the most natural thing in the world.

We were well rested for our early morning date with federal investigators at Werner Hall. We ate a quick breakfast of hot oatmeal and yogurt before bundling up and heading out. The ice and snow had been cleared off the roads, allowing the power to be restored so everyone could get back to classes. A quick bus ride got us to our destination in seven minutes flat. Quin looked nervous as we used our campus IDs to enter the programming building. We were greeted in the front lobby by Dr. Yuri and two scary-looking federal agents. They looked more like hitmen to me. Quin squeezed my hand and gave me a nervous glance as they introduced themselves as Agent Smith and Agent Green. The names were too common to be real. They questioned Quin and me about everything that had happened before the power outage. Some of their questions didn't make sense. They asked us if we had broken a basement window while we were there that night or if we had a reason to aid someone in breaking into the building. I demanded to know why they were accusing us of such things, and they said someone had broken in while we were there.

Quin and I looked at each other in disbelief. We had gone straight upstairs to Dr. Yuri's office after the power went out. We didn't hear any commotion in the building after that. Agent Smith apologized for the accusations, but they couldn't dismiss the fact that Quin's viral program had conveniently stunned AVAS right before the power outage. He could have been helping someone break into the building to gain access to the supercomputer. Someone had forced open the lock to the server room and used a backup battery to access one of the servers. The security cameras in the building also ran off of a battery backup, but the footage for the basement level had been corrupted. The footage confirmed Quin and I had gone to the third floor and stayed there until morning, but the chain of events leading up to the break-in painted Quin in a poor light.

"This is crazy. Quin wouldn't do something like that!" I said in exasperation.

"Young lady, how long have you known this man?" Agent Green asked.

"I met him two days ago at Mocha Joe's on north campus. His phone was dead, and he needed help to find Werner Hall. So I helped him."

"Really? You became an expert on his character in less than three days?" he asked in disbelief.

"Quin has been nothing but kind to me. Dr. Yuri, tell them who he is."

"Maya, I didn't approve Quin's access to the lab. I was informed he would be visiting and that he had approved credentials to work with AVAS, but other than that, I don't know where he came from."

"What?" Quin gasped. "Didn't Dr. Coleman send you my transcript?" he asked in a panic.

"No, Quin. I know very little about you."

"Hold on, let me get this straight," Agent Smith interrupted. "Quin accosted a young lady in a coffee shop, one who just happened to be a PhD candidate with full access to AVAS, and convinced her to unknowingly grant him access to the programming building so he could corrupt the system. Am I understanding this correctly?"

"That's a lie!" Quin snapped. "I have my own campus ID that Dr. Coleman, the head of advanced programming at Palm State University, gave to me two weeks ago. I met Maya at the coffee shop by chance. I got off the bus too early and decided to grab a coffee and ask for directions because my phone was dead. I thought she was really cute, so I asked her."

"I'm sorry, young man. Things are adding up in a bad way for you. We're going to take you in for a comprehensive report and a background check. Hopefully, Palm State can back up your story and give us a reason to trust you."

Quin looked horrified as Agent Green pulled handcuffs from his pocket and slapped them on his wrists. Then Agent Smith grabbed his shoulder and hauled him towards the front door.

"Wait! Where are you taking him?" I demanded.

"To the police station. Don't worry. He'll be safe there. There aren't any supercomputers for him to break," Agent Green said before the main door closed behind them.

I started to go after them, but Dr. Yuri grabbed my arm and held me back.

"Maya, let them go. You don't know who that young man is," she said worriedly.

"What are you talking about? He's Quin! He's the sweetest guy I've ever met, and they arrested him for being a punk!"

"Maya, have you lost your mind? How did Quin get you on his side so fast? That young man used AVAS to upload a virus to IBM Quantum. He knew how to cripple something absurdly advanced. Everything is down at corporate because of him. They said it would take days to reset. Then the power conveniently goes out right before someone breaks into the AVAS server room. This stinks of terrorism, Maya. Quin is dangerous. Can't you see that?"

"No. He's not. He's a really smart idiot. That's all. I'm going to make the agents take me to the station too. I can find out more there than here."

I rushed out of the building and ran up the sidewalk towards the parking lot. I could see the agents putting Quin into the back of a black SUV.

"Quin! Wait! I'm going with you!" I yelled.

Quin and the agents looked at me in surprise as I sprinted toward them.

"Maya! Watch out for the ice!" Quin yelled.

Some of the water from the melting snow had frozen in the parking lot overnight, and I didn't see it until it was too late. I hit it at full speed and slid. I didn't fall. I managed to stay up long enough to surf right into a lamp post. I heard a bell chime as my temple made contact with the metal pole. Then I fell flat on my back. My ears rang as stars blurred my vision. I thought I heard someone yelling my name, then everything went dark.

I was disoriented when consciousness found me again. At least, I assumed I was conscious. My surroundings didn't make sense. I was in a forest again. It smelled earthy, clean, and alive, unlike anything I had ever smelled before. It was night. I could see stars sparkling through the dense canopy of leaves and pine needles overhead. From my right, firelight shined through the darkness, illuminating the trees around me. I sat up in confusion. My clothes were wrong but very comfortable. I was wearing a simple blue and white dress. My leather boots were rather primitive and worn. Despite the strange clothing and surroundings, I felt safe, so I stood and walked toward the light. I came upon a small clearing where a campfire was burning brightly in a neat circle of stones. A small horse-drawn wagon was parked on the edge of the clearing, and sitting on the ground next to the fire was a very handsome, familiar man. He had shiny caramel-colored hair that fell carelessly around his large eyes. His hair shined like precious metal in the firelight. He was dressed in a simple green tunic and pants. His feet were bare. A beautiful collection of shimmering gold arrows lay on the ground beside his leg. He was deep in concentration as he carefully attached a split red feather to the end of one of the arrows. The golden arrowhead was incredibly shiny. It glinted in the firelight every time he moved it.

"It's not polite to stare, young lady," he announced, startling me half to death.

"Oh, sorry to disturb you. I'm very confused right now. Where are we?" I asked.

My voice sounded odd, but I forgot about it when he looked at me. His face was just as beautiful as I remembered. His large emerald eyes were familiar and enchanting. He seemed to absorb the firelight and reflect it back with more brilliance.

"You're not Thistle. You're Maya. I wasn't expecting to see you here and wearing an old friend's clothes. How are you invading my memories?" he smiled.

"Your memories? What are you talking about?"

He put his arrow down and stood so he could approach me. A familiar arousal crept all over my body as he drew closer. I knew the sensation well after the first time I saw him in the turquoise pools under the ancient tree.

"Maya, it's been over a thousand years since I last saw you. I wondered if you would ever visit me again. Now I know why mortals are so flummoxed when I visit them. It's strange not being able to predict the past or the future."

He was smiling in delight as he spoke, but I didn't understand half of it.

"Quin, what are you talking about? Why do you look different? Whose clothes am I wearing?"

He laughed and shook his head. His eyes softened with pure affection as he searched my face.

"I wish I understood it, Maya. It's beyond strange that I can't understand how you appear to me. I know my power is behind it, but I don't know where it's coming from. Our connection is in our memories. Being immortal, I can sense when my memories change, and I can investigate them, but for you, it's just a fleeting dream. Yet something beyond my power has connected us, and I think it came from you. A mortal with that much power is extraordinary. I'll have to send some spies to investigate you," he whispered and stepped closer to me.

He touched my cheek, and I went tingly all over. I was already wet from being close to him. The warmth of his palm against my skin made my knees weak.

"Quin, what are you? You say this is a memory, but it feels more real than anything I have ever known."

"Memories are real, Maya. Gods and mortals can live in them. Mortals aren't powerful enough to visit this realm without help. That's how I know my power is helping you."

"Wait a minute... are you saying you're a god?" I asked in astonishment.

He smiled and caressed my bottom lip with his thumb, sending a wave of hot arousal all over my body.

"I am the god of love and fertility. I have many names. Eros, Amor, Cupid, Vidulta, Cypress, and so on. There are different versions of me in every dimension that sustains life. I'm immortal, but I'm not infinite like the High Father. My physical body exists in my home realm and limits my power. That prevents me from immediately finding you, but I think some of my memories found their way into your dimension, and it caused you to wake up here as a result. It's a shaky cosmic exchange. I'll eventually have to track the memories down and repair the tear in our realities before it destroys the universe. But, until then, let's enjoy each other."

His words should have scared me, but I was too entranced by the arousal aching between my legs to care. Everything about him was hypnotic. His voice was a romantic hum that enticed my ears to listen. His breath smelled like a warm spring day in a meadow full of wildflowers, and his touch sent pure erotic desire across my skin. I needed him to satisfy me, or I would go mad. The instant that thought crossed my mind, he pulled me close and kissed me. The desire turned into a pulsing hot sensation as I tasted his lips. Before I could make sense of it, our clothes were discarded, and we were reclining on the grass.

My body was raw with arousal as he climbed over me and kissed my mouth again. His lips trailed down my neck and over my breasts before he lovingly sucked my nipples. He gave them equal attention before he kissed down my stomach and licked inside my belly button. I tensed from the wet tickle. I moaned as he kissed down my abdomen and over my mound. He drew away and parted my knees so he could lie between them. My heart pounded as his hot lips kissed my inner thighs. He inched closer to my sensitive skin, making me ache for rougher stimulation. I was about to beg for it, but he gave me what I wanted by flicking his tongue against my clit. I gasped and tensed as he did it again and again. Each touch was a shock of pleasure that left me squirming. I pulled his hair and chewed my lip to keep from making pathetic noises. He chuckled at my attempt to stay in control, then he plunged his tongue inside me.

I cried out as his tongue groped my soaked canal, massaging me in a way I had never felt before. I pulled his hair as he licked hard inside me and rubbed his nose against my clit. He pushed me out of control in a matter of seconds. I cried out as I rode his tongue through a wild orgasm. Before it was over, he climbed over me and pushed his cock inside me. I gasped as my pussy took him in. It felt maddeningly good to have his meat penetrate me while I was cumming. He fucked me at a feverish pace, prolonging the ecstasy until it rolled into another orgasm. I whimpered and twitched until I was about to swoon. Then he groaned and pushed deeper inside me. I felt the orgasm flex through his cock as hot semen poured into me. I closed my eyes and groaned as he rocked his hips, working his cum deeper. Then he sighed in satisfaction and melted against me. I could feel his heart pounding against mine, and I thought it was strange. He said we were memories. I didn't understand how a memory could have a heartbeat or an orgasm.