The Code to My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body really enjoyed that mental picture.

"I do."

"Indeed. Let's get kinkier. Do you enjoy the thought of a man rubbing his penis tip against your pussy while other men rub their cocks on your nipples and face?"

I chuckled at that mental image, but it still aroused me.

"I do," I smiled.

"Even better. Do you like the thought of many men cumming inside you?"

I had to think about that one for a moment.

"One after the other or at the same time?"

"Both."

"How would that work?"

He smiled and touched his penis to my wet pussy, making me tingle wildly. Then he kissed me as he slowly penetrated me. I groaned as my body opened for his girth. I could feel every silky inch moving inside me, pushing as deep as he could go. Then he looked at my face and smiled.

"Imagine one man inside you like I am, another man inside your anus, and another man in your mouth. They would thrust in tandem, making you incredibly hot, then they would all cum, making you cum as well. It's called a foursome. Or, if you prefer, you could recline on the table and enjoy every single one of us one at a time. Choose your own adventure, Maya."

He thrust inside me as he spoke, turning my thoughts to mush. I was hot enough for anything at that point.

"A foursome sounds good," I nodded.

"It does, doesn't it?" he smiled.

He waved more Quins over to the table before he grabbed my ass and lifted me up. He kissed me as one of the Quin's sat on the table behind me. Then I was lowered onto new Quin's lap. Warm hands caressed my breasts before I was pulled backward and forced to recline on top of the Quin under me. I'll call him Quin number two. Quin number one pulled out of my pussy and gently inserted his finger. He scooped some of my arousal out and rubbed it over my anus, lubing me up and helping me relax. Quin number two was massaging my breasts and kissing my neck, keeping my anticipation sharp. Quin number one scooped more arousal out of me and gently worked it inside my anus. I tensed as his index finger slid inside my tightest hole. It felt strange and thrilling. He withdrew his finger and guided Quin number two's cock into my pussy to lube it up. He fucked me a few times for good measure, then his penis tip was redirected against my anus. I tensed as it was massaged against me, allowing my anus to slowly open for his glans.

In the back of my mind, I knew it wasn't real, but it felt too real for my comfort, and I feared it would hurt. I was honestly too hot to care at that point. I wanted a new experience.

"This is very real, Maya, even though it's not your actual reality. I have the power to ease your discomfort if you desire. Do you want to feel the real thing or something more dreamlike?"

"I uh... want to know what it's like."

"Of course. Tell us if it's too much."

Quin number two slid his hands down my body and held my thighs as he thrust against my anus. His tip slipped inside me, and I gasped from the shock of it. It hurt when my anus stretched around him, but it eased to a dull ache within seconds. He held still until my body got used to it, then he thrust a little more, sinking deeper into my tighter hole. Then he picked up the pace, giving my anus a proper workout. I held his arms and groaned. It felt utterly violating and arousing to be fucked in the ass. I never thought I would enjoy something like that, but his meaty shaft was causing a wild tickle inside me.

"Beautiful, allow me to join you."

Quin number one adjusted his cock against my pussy again. Quin number two slowed his thrusts as another meaty cock entered my body. I gasped with my eyes rolling back as he pushed as deep as he could go. The pressure in my lower belly and between my legs was thrilling. I felt deliciously stuffed. Another Quin stepped over to the table and stood at my head, offering me his erection. I reached up and guided it into my mouth. I felt wild and dirty as I sucked on his silky flesh. He moaned and smiled as he watched me. Then first and second Quin began thrusting inside me. I whimpered and groaned as they pumped me full of carnal pleasure. Quin number two wrapped his arms around my waist and held me steady as I practically melted against him. I loved being at their mercy. More Quins surrounded the table with erect cocks pointing at me. I reached out and stroked the closest ones. Some Quins leaned on the table so they could kiss my breasts and sides. The heat and sensations pushed me to orgasm in less than a minute. I tensed and twitched as euphoria tingled inside me. Quin number one groaned and thrust deeper before flooding my pussy with hot cum. Quin two and three grunted and did the same in my ass and mouth. I moaned in ecstasy as I swallowed cum and felt it dripping out of my pussy and anus.

Suddenly, the Quins in my pussy and mouth stepped back, allowing new Quins to take their places. The Quin in my ass was the only one that stayed in place. He also stayed wonderfully hard despite being spent. I was then vigorously fucked to orgasm again. As the heated exchange of bodies continued, I lost count of how many times I was filled with cum. Exhaustion crept over me as another orgasm tensed my muscles. More cum splashed on my tits and inside me as I swallowed another mouthful. The room began to fade as my last bit of energy was spent. I don't know if I fainted or fell asleep, but all reality slipped away from me at that point.

When I found consciousness again, I opened my eyes to a piercing blue sky. The air was calm and smelled like the sea, but I didn't hear any waves. I quickly sat up, and water dripped down my back. I gasped at my surroundings. I was sitting on a motionless, mirror sea. The water was barely two inches deep and reflected the sky as if they were connected.

"Maya," whispered a familiar voice from behind me.

I turned around to see Quin, a picture of ethereal health. He was wearing the mossy green pants from the forest clearing but without the tunic, allowing me to admire his chest. He offered me his hand, and I felt a wave of love wash over me when I touched him. The sensation brought tears to my eyes as he helped me to my feet.

"Sorry, Maya. Certain planes of Limbo distort my powers. That's why I brought all of you here."

"All?" I asked in confusion.

"You and my strongest memories," he smiled and looked over my shoulder.

I followed his gaze and gasped to see a small army of Quins standing in the shallow water. They looked as confused as I felt.

"Oh my God... what just happened? Did I live the same day over and over again with a different Quin?"

"Yes and no. I discovered something interesting in your dimension, Maya. One of your Quins wasn't a memory. He is a human version of me that was born into your timeline. Anything is possible in an infinite universe. He was the catalyst for the chaos after you accidentally set the trap."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your processor's core sequence sings to the very fabric of my being. You found the code to my heart, Maya. It lured my memories into your dimension. The land of memories is the most complicated of all dimensions. It's not surprising a reality breach happened there, and then the chaos scaled at an alarming rate. I currently have it contained, but it could start expanding again at any moment."

"Holy cow... are you saying my processor design spoke to a god's memories and lured them into my brain?"

"Yes, Maya, and they found my human counterpart and made themselves in his image. Then they started living out their unnatural lives in your memories, and some of them seeped back into my dimension and brought you with them. When Quin touched your arm at the cafe, a cosmic contradiction occurred and tore a hole in reality. The sequence in your mind defines my being, and so does Quin. It was like bringing two magnets the size of skyscrapers together. The result was catastrophic. Your application is still shattering both of our realities, sending a wave of foreign energy across dimensions through the very threads of creation. The imbalance started the instant you discovered how to read the heartbeats of quantum particles. Then you decided to write your own heartbeat, thinking it was original, but you knew better. Nothing is original in an infinite universe. Anything you can imagine already exists somewhere in the expanse in its proper plane, and you unknowingly brought a fiber of my existence into your plane and touched it to its cosmic counterpart."

"Shit. I don't believe it. Why does philosophy come back to haunt me every time? Great. How do we fix this?"

"You need to forget your design, and it must be erased from the computers in your dimension. Only then can I repair the damage. I already enacted a chain of events to accomplish this goal with the help of my agents."

Suddenly, Agent Smith and Agent Green appeared behind Quin. Then they morphed into gray gargoyles with bat-like wings. They were still wearing black business suits. I gasped and recoiled from them, and they burst out laughing at me.

"They're not dangerous, Maya. They're keepers of Limbo. They can see an entity's molecular aura. To a gargoyle, a rogue entity stands out like a strobe light. When they see something like that, they report the findings to a demigod like me so we can fix the problem. Now I must send the rogues to a safe place and erase your memories of them to fix this. It's rare that a mortal causes something so dangerous, but here you are."

I stared at him in disbelief for a moment, trying to make sense of what he said.

"Wait a minute, I have to forget all my Quins to save the universe?"

"I think that would be best, but one of them is a part of your dimension. He doesn't have to forget you, but you need to forget him so I can repair your mind."

My heart ached at the thought of forgetting any of my Quins, but I didn't have a choice in the matter. Saving the universe was more important than my broken heart.

"What will happen to them?"

"I'll have to build a special home for them in Limbo to keep them quarantined. They're not a part of normal reality. They could tear it apart again if I let them roam free. Don't worry, Maya. They'll each have a memory version of you to keep them company."

"That's good to know. Thank you for taking care of them, Quin."

"My name isn't actually Quin," he smiled.

"Oh, that's right. You said you were Cupid."

"That's one of my names. My siblings call me Cypress. I was named after the tree they found me under when I was an infant. They suspect my mother was an evergreen dryad that was seduced by an angel. That explains a lot about me. Anyhow, it's time for you to wake up. I enjoyed your visits to my memories. I hope you did too."

I blushed furiously when I remembered what we did in his memories.

"Wait! I don't want to forget you either!"

"It's only temporary. Live your mortal life to the fullest. We can meet safely when it's over, and your new reality begins."

With those parting words, he stepped forward and kissed me, sending my mind spinning into darkness.

My head was pounding when I found consciousness again. I groaned and touched my temple. There was a thick bandage over the part that hurt the most. I forced my eyes open despite the pain, and the lights overhead made the pounding worse. I groaned in frustration as I looked around the unfamiliar room. Judging by the decor, I was in a hospital, and a handsome man I had never seen before was dozing in the recliner beside my bed. I attempted to sit up, but a wave of dizziness sent me back to the pillow.

"What happened to me?" I grumbled in frustration.

The man stirred when I spoke. He saw me awake and scrambled out of the recliner to check on me.

"Thank God, Maya. How do you feel?" he asked as he picked up my hand and kissed it.

I gazed at his pretty green eyes and handsome face in wonder for a moment. I didn't know him, but he apparently knew me.

"My head feels like it could explode, but other than that, I think I'll survive."

"That's not half bad," he smiled before he leaned in and kissed me on the mouth.

I felt warm and tingly as I enjoyed his soft lips. Then I felt guilty because I didn't know him. My cheeks were burning when he finally drew away.

"Um, this is a bit awkward for me. Could you... tell me who you are?" I asked.

The pain that filled his eyes afterward made my heart ache. I feared I had forgotten someone dearly important to me.

"Maya, can you remember anything from the past few days?"

"I... remember waking up and seeing it snowing. Then I couldn't decide if I should wear my boots or not. Was that this morning?"

A tear dripped down his cheek as he shook his head.

"That was three days ago," he whispered.

He looked completely heartbroken.

"Please don't be sad. I'm really okay. What's your name?"

My throat was tight as I spoke. I didn't want to see him sad anymore.

"I'm Quin, and you got hurt because of me."

He carefully explained that we had met at the cafe on north campus three days earlier and became fast friends. Then the icy weather stranded us in the programming building overnight after he idiotically damaged AVAS. We spent the next day together in my dorm room, getting to know each other even more. He was blushing furiously as he stammered his way through that part of the explanation. I had a feeling he left out a few important details, but I didn't push him to elaborate. He said federal agents arrested him the following morning for damaging AVAS, and I ran after them at the last minute and slipped on the ice in the parking lot. I hit my head on a lamppost, and it gave me a concussion. Dr. Yuri rode with me in the ambulance while the agents took him downtown for questioning. Thankfully, his doctoral advisor was able to clear his name and confirm he was a programming hotshot and not a terrorist. He was still in trouble for damaging AVAS, but IBM and Dr. Yuri agreed not to press charges since they could repair everything in a day or so. They released him after that and told him not to leave town while the break-in investigation was ongoing.

"Why did someone break into the server room?" I asked in confusion.

"We don't know. We do know they accessed the application backup server and deleted a bunch of things, including the access logs. Dr. Yuri thinks someone was stealing the PhD candidate applications. IBM plans to investigate it before they wipe it to purge the damage my application caused. You know, the application that made the lights dim while it was scaling?"

I shook my head, unsure of what he was talking about.

"Man, you really don't remember anything we did together?"

"It's all blank. Why don't you tell me more about us?"

He blushed and shook his head.

"I have a better idea. Let's plan a date to get to know each other again. I visited a great cafe on north campus three days ago. Would you like to go there with me next Friday?"

"I would love to."

Things didn't go back to normal after that. In fact, they got tremendously better. Quin and I became fast friends, and he eventually demonstrated what we did together on Valentine's Day before I lost my memories. For the first time in my life, I apparently had an amazing Valentine's Day, then I completely forgot about it. I figured it was karma for all the times I rolled my eyes at the mention of Cupid's holiday. On top of that, I had to re-familiarize myself with my dissertation theory and redo my processor design. My application was corrupted after the break-in, and I couldn't remember how to immediately fix it. That forced me to reschedule my dissertation defense for the fall. I couldn't complain. I had Quin to keep me company and keep me sane through the rebuilding process. He was a great valentine. One day, I would have to thank Cupid for sending him to me.

The end.