All Comments on 'The Coffee Shop'

by canadiancowboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sacksackover 14 years ago
this really deserves an "E".

very well written, compelling, suspenseful, and dare I say HYPNOTIC!! This is definetly an "E" level story, bravo to you!!

webshooter69webshooter69over 14 years ago
Breathless

GREAT story, read it through rock hard from page 3 on. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A True Classic

Well written, keeps one scrolling to find out what will happen next, admirable character development, and well edited with only a handful of typos in the entire story. Looking forward to more from this "hot" author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Start of something good

This story is I am sure the start of something great. It has a little bit of everything in here there is some romance in the bloom, sex, hypnosis all the best things that a story needs :) I love the characters and how Paul sticks to his morality. I cant wait to read more this story makes me come back for more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A great and well written peice

Just finished the Coffee shop and it's really a great piece, if your into hot men being hypnotised you will love this but more than that it is a surprisingly well written story. The characters are real and while it is incredibly hot, you really get to the know the characters. It is well worth the read. You can feel the author's care in writing it. As an added bonus if you like men in suits you wil love this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it

A very well written story and a bit of a heart wrencher. I felt soooo bad for Paul when Steve and Jack found each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

This is a very good read man! It was amazing. Enjoyed it dearly

Cosmo57Cosmo57over 7 years ago
Hot Cop Story!

Wow! really hot. Cops and strippers turn me on and this sure did!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How nice that platonic relationships can lead to unexpected results.

Nice. I hope that Paul finds what he's looking for in the new cop.

Please write more on this (I know it is just fiction, but so what; nicely written.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So we’ll written and captivating. Eroticism flows seamlessly within the larger context of a fascinating story. I never felt the usual rush to “get to the good stuff”. On every level, it was all good stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous