The Coffee Shop Ch. 04 - Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to the valet and thanked him, taking the ticket from his hand. I escorted Beth inside as the front door was opened for us by a staff member. I released her hand, letting her step in first. She gave her name and that we had a 5:45 reservation.

I gave her a knowing look, she planned this.

"Ladies, your table isn't quite ready, would you like a seat in the bar area until then?"

We nodded and the hostess invited us to follow her. We were seated at a wonderful table near the back. The sun had already set but the way we were facing we were not able to see the glow against the backdrop of the city. The lights inside gave a certain romantic glow to the bar.

When the waitress arrived, I ordered a cappuccino martini and Beth ordered a lemon drop. We sat and spoke in generalities for a few minutes, but more so I thanked her for the tickets for the show. We chatted about my school and focus for Point Park and my growing passion for music.

While we enjoyed our cocktails. I told her about my family leaving out some specific details purposefully. I spoke partially in generalities using words like siblings and parents. She in turn shared she was an only child originally from Chicago but had come to Pittsburgh for the law firm she worked.

Partway through the conversation, I took her hand in mine, which was lying flat on the table, slowly stroking the back of it. There was no hesitation, and there was certainly acceptance as I held her hand.

When we were called to our table I stood, and then turned towards her, offering both of my hands for her to stand. Once she stood, I pulled her into a soft embrace kissing her cheek. We then turned, while I was still holding her hand we walked with the hostess to our table.

Upon arriving at our table, a hostess had pulled out a chair which I let Beth take. I leaned forward and whispered to the hostess that I would care for her. Beth took her seat, which I assisted her in adjusting. I smiled the entire time. The hostess was kind and professional as she in turn assisted me with my seat.

Dinner was a wonderful affair with a light white fish, baked, a mushroom risotto, steamed asparagus in a delightful white wine sauce. When dinner was finished, dessert was offered but Beth declined stating we had other plans.

I stood moving behind Beth again assisting her with her chair. I reached forward with my hand offering it to her again for when she stood. I was on cloud nine! I threw caution to the wind realizing how elated and excited I was. I held her hands in mine briefly and kissed her cheek, thanking her for dinner.

We made our way out of the restaurant and to the valet. When her car arrived we took our seats and settled in. She turned to me and asked if I would like our date to continue with some music and dancing?

"I would prefer to dance with you in the peacefulness and solitude of your apartment."

She smiled and for the first time acknowledged that I was truly in control. "Of course Frances as you wish."

There was an immediate chill which ran up my spine. As I sat in the passenger seat, I placed my hand on her leg, just above her knee and started to caress it slowly.

Her comments and actions so far throughout our date affirmed to me one of the characteristic traits that Marcie shared with me. That trait or characteristic is simply this. There are some women in power or extremely professional women who at times do not want or do not wish to be decision-makers outside of their professional life.

This does seem to be the case with Beth and I intended to find out once we were at her apartment.

"But if you forgive me, I must text my family so they know I am safe."

I moved my hand from her leg, reaching into my purse, taking my phone out and sending a quick text message. 'Date is going well, love you see you in the morning."

As we made our way back up Liberty Avenue Beth turned right onto Oliver and past PNC pulled into the Oliver street garage. We parked in a reserved spot, 63. As she placed the car in park I was quick to exit.

I walked around, opened her door and like at the restaurant held out my hands assisting her up and out of her car. But this time, I didn't step back. I wrapped her in my arms. Our eyes locked on each other.

"Do not close your eyes Beth." I leaned closer but not uncomfortable. "Look into my soul and feel what you do to me."

My hands lowered to her waist. "When I first saw you in the coffee shop, I shivered. When crossing the street to meet you earlier I shivered, when I held your hand, I shivered."

I leaned close and kissed her lips, a soft, sensual, and slow kiss. I felt her lips react and melt into mine. After a few seconds, I pulled back, breaking the first sweet kiss of what I hoped were many.

"Shall we Beth?" I released the hug stepping back but didn't release her hand.

She smiled as we waited for and rode the elevator to the 6th floor. As the doors opened I stepped to the side allowing her to lead. Turning left we walked maybe ten steps to apartment 3.

Using what appeared to be an eight digit code. The door unlocked and Beth opened the door inviting me in. I paused and took a very hesitant first step allowing the door to close behind me.

She reached around my back and flipped the lock and deadbolt then smiled. Simultaneously, my phone pinged alerting me to a text message. I winced.

"Please check your phone Frances. I do not want you to be uncomfortable. I will put on some soft music." She commented, turning and walking away.

She stepped away momentarily, and I pulled my phone embarrassingly from my purse and unlocked it. I saw a message from Momma, she acknowledged my text responding for her and Mom. She asked that I be safe and not get my heartbroken.

In the background I heard the soft sounds of music playing. Then the 'click clack' of heels and Beth rejoined me in the entryway.

"Frances, are you alright? You look shaken."

I stood still until I felt her hand touch mine. "Would you care for me to take your coat or shall I return you to your car?"

Her words were as soft as her touch. I lowered my head, stalling, I was nervous. She stepped forward closing the gap. She bent forward and whispered in my ear.

"I have been told to not hurt you. It is not my intention. I only wish to get to know you better."

My head shot up quickly, my eyes wide. I meant to speak but she placed her finger on my lips. I tried.

"WHmm" I carefully raised my left hand and took hers in mine pulling it away from my lips.

She shook her head. "There are many who love and care for you. I have assured them I will not hurt you or break your heart."

My mind was racing, who has she spoken with? Who has betrayed my trust? Who would do this to me? My hands started to tremble.

Instinctively, I felt her grip firm slightly. "Let me take your coat and we can talk nothing more if you wish."

I nodded and she let go of my hand, moving behind me taking my coat and purse. She hung my coat in the hall closet, then set my purse on the table in the hallway near the front door. She took my hand and led me into the living room inviting me to have a seat.

I sat in the center of the sofa while Beth moved to the kitchen telling me she was getting glasses of water and wine for us. She returned momentarily carrying a tray. On the tray were two half full glasses of water, two small plates with a dark chocolate cake, and two glasses of red wine.

"I hope you do not mind, but I took the liberty of getting each of us a small piece of black forest cake along with a bit of Port wine."

She handed me the glass of wine and raised hers in the air slightly.

"Beth, your kindness and generosity have overwhelmed me. I hope my nervousness is not a telltale sign, but please understand you are stunning and very strikingly beautiful. My mind is racing and I am torn in three directions of where to go with you."

"My heart and my life as you might have been told were crushed recently. I am rebuilding but I am focused on school. I must gain acceptance into Point Park for the fall semester. I am young and confused but I know what I want."

I paused. "When I see you I smile, my heart beats faster, my body tingles. I cringe in fear of moving in the wrong direction too quickly."

"Frances, I will move at the pace you set. My professional work and career mean so much to me yet my soul and heart are empty."

She took a sip of her wine, "You made me tremble, and you shook me that day. Your voice, and your movement and your soft touch were what caught me. It is what I yearn for but I will move slowly with you Frances."

I placed my wine glass back on the tray and stood. My eyes locked on her. I extended my arms and opened my hands.

"Please dance with me Beth."

We stepped into each other, with my left hand, I took a hold of her hand. My right at her waist but I held her from getting too close. She paused and allowed me to lead. Swaying with the movement and sounds of the music we slowly closed the gap in her spacious living room.

It was natural, there was comfort, it was relaxing and my body started reacting. The tingle sparked, and my urge grew. So much so I paused as the current instrumental came to an end. I took both of her hands mine, pulling her slightly closer.

"Beth, I am going to kiss you but I must resist and ask you to as well."

I closed my eyes, and very softly moved in and pulled her to me. I pulled her hands around my waist and as they made contact I released them placing them on her waist.

I took a shallow breath as our lips met softly kissing Beth. Then she carefully held my hands, to her waist, though I wanted to hug her tight. Exhaling through my nose, I finished our kiss.

I couldn't resist another kiss but this time just a quick peck on her lips. I brought in my hands back to hers, guiding us back to the couch. I held her steady, allowing her to sit. I reached to the tray, taking her glass of wine and handing it to her. I smiled wide.

"What?" She inquired.

I picked up a fork and a plate with a piece of cake which she brought out.

"Indulge me." Then I winked.

I cut a small bite of cake from the plate and held the fork, turned it and offered it to her. She smiled, nodded, then closed her eyes as I fed her the piece of cake. Hearing her moan delighted me.

"Good?" I asked.

"Hmm"

I cut a second piece of cake, tasting it myself, and then to test her resolve, I filled the fork again and offered it to her. She nodded as I fed her, this time after enjoying the piece of cake; she took a sip of her wine. We continued to play this little game, sharing one of the pieces of cake that she had brought out. I took a few sips of water, while she enjoyed her wine.

My ears perked up when I recognized the next piece of music coming through the speakers. I stood again, but this time reached for her hands quickly, pulling her onto her feet and into a slow sway dance. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer feeling her firm breasts press against my chest. I whispered in her ear to just follow my lead and sway with the rhythm.

Our cheeks touching, my nipples started to harden, my resistance weakening. Beth's hands slowly started caressing my back, moving with me she whispered softly into my ear how amazing this felt while she pressed her body against mine.

That was it; my resistance broke. I pressed my lips to her cheek and slowly kissed her. I placed soft, sweet, sensual kisses along her jawline. I paused at her ear, only momentarily. I felt her chest rising and falling; I swear I felt her heartbeat quickening.

It was all I could do to hold back, yet I couldn't. I didn't want to.

My lips continued until I reached her neck. My hands dropped coming in contact with her firm ass. I heard her gasp and closed my lips around her neck, softly sucking her skin. She moaned again. This drove me harder, with no resistance and with her pure acceptance I scraped my teeth against her neck, then back to the base of her neck hidden by her hair, closing my teeth, nipping her skin.

I pulled back slightly, but with my lips still in contact with her skin I murmured. "Beth! No more excuses Beth, I want you!"

She hissed, pressing her breasts harder into my chest, her pussy rubbing against my thigh now. "Yes Frances, please."

I continued my assault, kissing and nipping her firmer covering her entire neck. My left hand moved from her bottom, my nails scratching up her blouse searching for her hair. Finding what I wanted I ran my fingers through her hair bringing my lips forward to hers kissing her deeply.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please Frances, allow me."

I pulled back, confused. "What Beth? Allow what?" I pressed forward kissing her lips.

"Frances, allow me to take you and pleasure you. I want to lap at your nectar, I want and need to taste and pleasure you. Allow me to have you."

"Let's go to your bedroom Beth."

She kissed my lips then pulled away, turning but not releasing my hands. We walked down the hall to her bedroom. The softness and elegance of the decor and color tones set a more romantic mood.

She turned gracefully and set the light very low. I heard a click as the soft music played from the walls. We then held each other close, kissing softly. Her hands moved from my back to my sides as my lips opened accepting her warm deep kiss.

My own hands moved to her waist gently tugging at her blouse, removing it from her slacks. Our movements were each slow, very soft, sensual and meaningful.

I paused our kiss, my lips moving to her neck as my fingers worked to unbutton her blouse from the bottom to the top. I kissed down her throat as my fingers traced the outline of her lace bra.

I drew my fingers across her hardening nipples gently circling her areolas. I flattened my palms against her full breasts, kissing back up her throat, to her chin. I was rewarded when I found her lips with her soft moan and her deeper kiss.

All the while, her soft fingers had unknowingly unbuttoned and opened my blouse. I was so lost in my focus on her; I had to feel her.

Her hands moved to my lower back, her fingertips caressing my skin. Teasing up my spine, a very familiar sensation overtook me. Her lips reached my neck kissing me, her tongue licking at my skin. Her hands now released my bra clasp freeing me for her touch.

Beth softly pulled my blouse from my shoulders requiring my hands and arms to be pulled from her body. Once it was removed my hands quickly returned to holding her. We swayed closer now, our bodies molding together. With her blouse now removed, we slowly made our way to her bed. Turning down the comforter and top sheet our love began.

Beth laid me flat while kissing my chest, her hands and fingertip teasing at my breasts and sides. There was purpose, softness and exploration in her touch. Her kisses trailed down my neck, covering the top of my chest, then lower through the valley of my smallish breasts. Her hands slow to caress my skin as her lips followed her finger to my navel, pausing and kissing it.

Her fingers moved, loosening the button on my slacks as well as the zipper. With ease and expertise she knelt above me removing them and my panties.

I let out a soft moan as her fingers started caressing my ankles and calves. Then her kisses on my legs trailing up my inner thighs. Her hands slowly eased past my knees and I instinctively opened myself for her. I needed to feel her, I needed to kiss her.

"Beth please, I need you." I gently whispered.

"Soon Frances, soon I shall come to you."

It was all I could have imagined as her tongue licked from the bottom of my outer lips, circling my vulva in whole but then pressing flat against my opening and licking straight up. She only paused when her lips closed around my clit, her tongue moved to my now throbbing nub.

My hands immediately drew to her soft silky hair, my fingers tangled wanting to guide her but it wasn't necessary. Her fingers were soft as she slid one inside my trembling opening. My walls grasping her finger tight as her mouth, lips and tongue made love to my clit.

As her second finger joined the first, I released her hair, spreading my arms wide out to my sides gripping the bed sheet as my orgasm overtook me.

Moments later her soft kisses rained down on my body as I was brought back to reality and down from the endorphin high of my orgasm. Softly she kissed her way up my chest, enjoying the underside of my breasts and moved up, her head resting on my chest.

Beth cuddled into me as my arms wrapped around her. The softness of the music, the feel of her hands, our gentle touches, and the calm of our breathing carried us into a peaceful slumber.

I woke in the morning, my arms still holding Beth, her head still on my chest, our bodies molded as one, our legs intertwined.

This was where I wanted her to be and where I hoped she wanted to be.

***

Beth and I continued to date and see each other as lovers well into Spring months. We spent every Saturday night together on a date, and I would always spend the night with her. Sunday morning we would enjoy some very special time together. Some Sunday evenings I would spend with her. Our work schedules were such that it wasn't often the case but we made the most of it.

Beth pushed me academically. She encouraged me for far greater and loftier goals than just my Bachelor's Degree. She often told me I belonged in the theater or in a symphony as music was my happy place.

"I see it in your eyes and smile when any genre is played." She would say but my focus was this academic year and my hopes for next year at Point Park.

On Thursday night before the Memorial Day weekend, I pulled into the drive turning off my car and sent Beth a text.

'I am sorry it is late but I have made it home from the study group. I look forward to our date tomorrow night. Text me in the morning please. All my love F'

I opened the front door and could see the kitchen light was still on. I walked down the hall and saw Mom and Momma were sitting off to the left in the living room.

"Mom, Momma, what's wrong? It's late."

"Nothing is wrong darling, we just miss you and our schedules have conflicted recently and wanted to see you." They stood from the couch walking towards me. She was fibbing, something was up her sleeve.

Momma had a smile a mile wide on her face, I watched her eyes. She was never good at keeping secrets. This is why I love playing cards and other games with her. Mom's hands were clasped tightly in front of her.

"What?" I almost squealed. "Tell me what it is."

They both smiled and looked at the kitchen table towards my place setting. There it sat, a single legal sized envelope. I turned back looking at Mom, then to Momma, then back to the letter.

I took three steps, which seemed such a great distance. As if time stood still, it took forever. I felt as if I was in slow motion. I looked at the return address on the envelope. It read "Admissions Department, Park University".

I was hesitant, nervous and scared. I took the letter and opened it. I removed a single sheet of paper and unfolded it. It read.

Dear Miss Doherty,

Congratulations! On behalf of Dean Alexander G. Collins and the Admissions Department at Point Park University we are hereby notifying you that you have been granted acceptance as a 3rd year student in the University's Conservatory of Performing Arts on the Bachelors of Fine Art with a concentration of Theater and Music track. We welcome you to the Fall 2020 semester.

I fell onto the chair, joyful tears flowing from my eyes.