The Coffee Stain

Story Info
A chance encounter, the intensity of chemistry...
2.5k words
3.91
12.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a mundane accident; a spilled coffee to be exact, but the consequences were anything but ordinary. Marissa rushed to work, late because of her delayed commute; a norm during her three years in New York. The hustle and bustle of the city was unlike anything she experienced in the backwoods of North Carolina, and later during her college days at Chappell Hill. It was silly of her to have stopped off at Starbucks, considering the delay; but she needed the bitter taste of the dark, black coffee every morning. It was the one thing that she looked forward to, and the only thing that truly awakened her senses.

It was a sequence of events that lead to the spilled coffee- she was rushing, her three inch heels didn't help (who was she trying to impress?), and she had been unnerved by the leering old man who kept staring at her overly bountiful ass. She ran headlong into the man as she tripped on the doorway, the black coffee soaking his crisp white shirt.

Marissa grabbed onto the man without thinking, the only hope she had in preventing her fall, her well manicured nails digging into his forearm. "Oh, ehh...so sorry," she mumbled pathetically as she continued to stumble, looking up at the stranger with her grey green eyes. Firm hands grasped her waist with ease- not necessarily an easy task considering that she was a tall and curvy woman; a cause for insecurity in the waiflike kingdom of the fashion world she worked in.

"Sorry? That's all you have to say?" replied the stranger holding her in what would otherwise be an intimate dancer's embrace, his dark eyes flashing with fury. He eased her up with little effort, her long brown hair brushing his face as he did so.

"Look what you did to my shirt!" he snarled softly. Marissa beheld his eyes, and for the first time, was intimidated by the mountain of a man standing before her. He was taller than her by at least a foot, dark, bald, muscular, and well dressed, in a crisp white shirt (something that she loved in men) that contrasted his ebony complexion...well, it had, but was now stained darkly with her coffee, and dark slacks.

"Please, I am so sorry," she repeated as she instinctively reached out, and tried to wipe the stain. She felt something electric and unexpected as she touched him. It was an elemental and raw sensation, unlike anything she had felt before "Stop," he replied, brushing aside her hand. He took a deep breath and shook his head. "It's ok," he said, smiling, as he exhaled.

He turned from her and starting walking away, leaving her gasping for words. As if on cue, the dark skies opened up with the rain lashing down, soaking him. He shook his head and turned around. She felt him looking at her, taking her in for the first time, drinking her up, out on the sidewalk in the soaking rain.

"Markus and I believe I owe you a cup of Coffee," he said.

As noted in her Journal after the Coffee Incident...

I was just thinking about you! When I think about you I got kinda horny. I am at home and just had to take myself upstairs and dig those toys out. I thought about you kissing me, me kissing you back, letting my hands travel over your arms, your shoulders, down your back to your butt. Feeling that taut ass through your trousers, feeling your dick get hard and rubbing up against my leg. We began ripping each others clothes off, not being gentle as we needed to ditch the clothes fast so that we could feel our skin against each other. You began teasing my nipples, taking each one in to your mouth, sucking and biting it. I was moaning with pleasure...telling you to bite harder.

My nipples were rock hard in your mouth and between your teeth, my moaning getting louder. I was raking my nails down your back and pushing myself up to meet your tongue and teeth, grinding my hips as I was getting wetter and wetter. I needed to be touched so I slid one of my hands from your butt towards my aching, wet pussy. I felt how wet you were making me and began gently teasing my clit, feeling how hard and swollen it was, telling you to watch as I teased it. You rolled on to your side to watch me, telling me how good it looked seeing me grind my hips into the fingers rubbing my clit.

I slowly began moving my juice coated fingers down and sank them deep in to my pussy, moaning loudly and pushing my pussy up towards them so they would be as deep in me as they could go. I began fucking my pussy, kissing and biting your neck as I did, and you stroked my thigh and slowly moved your hand towards my pussy. You began fucking my pussy with your fingers at the same time as me, telling me how good it looked to see both our fingers working my pussy. As I came you felt my pussy tighten against your fingers, watched me lift my butt up so I could feel you real deep in me. You removed your fingers and slowly moved them towards my butt, you teased the hole, telling me you wanted to fill me up...first with your fingers and then with your dick, I told you your girl needed you to do that, needed to feel your fingers and then your dick in my butt. You sank your juice coated finger in to my hole and I almost screamed with pleasure, started grinding your fingers, feeling the urge to cum again.

Meanwhile I continued to work my pussy and my clit...wanting to feel my pussy and my butt being fucked together. You started fucking me harder and faster, and I matched you fonger fucking my pussy. As I came again the nails on my free hand dug in to your ass and I knew I needed to feel that big, thick dig take the place of your fingers and I told you what I needed. You turned on to your back, sat up, your dick hard and throbbing and I straddled you, guiding your dick to my ass. I slowly lowered my self on to it, moaning with pleasure and started to ride you, loving how you felt deep in my butt. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter, the fucking getting deeper and faster, kissing you deeply, your tongue deep in my mouth. One of my hands feeling your smooth back, my nails digging in as the pleasure began to build in intensity.

We were moaning loudly, sucking and biting each others necks and shoulders, totally in the moment, unaware of anything else. My other hand rubbing my clit and feeling my hard nipples rubbing against your chest as I rode your dick. I told you I was gonna cum and you said you were too. As you came I felt your dick throbbing and this added to the intensity of my orgasm. You filled me up with your cum and then I Lifted myself off your dick and started kissing my way down your chest towards your dick. You watched as I licked your dick clean of your cum, starting by teasing the end with my tongue and then taking you deep in to my mouth, my fingers teasing your balls, cupping them in my hand. I alternated between sucking your dick and running my tongue over your balls, other hand stroking your inner thigh and moving round to your ass.

You told me you were gonna cum and I started sucking harder and faster, wanting you to cum in my mouth, needing you to. As you came you moaned and told me to work your dick. After you had finished cuming I took your dick out of my mouth and kissed your inner thighs, loving the taste of you. You shoved me on to my back and forced open my thighs, telling me how good my pussy looked and how wet it was. You moved in and started licking my clit with the tip of your tongue, driving me crazy with pleasure. You sank a couple of fingers deep in to my pussy and started caressing my well fucked ass with your thumb and I told you how much I needed to feel your fingers in both holes and your tongue on my clit. I began tweaking both of my nipples hard, watching as your tongue worked my clit...grinding my hips to meet your tongue and fingers, telling you to fuck me hard, telling you your nawty girl needed it.

As I felt myself getting ready to cum my moaning got louder, hip grinding getting more and more frenzied, my hand reaching down to the back of your head, pulling you in to my pussy. My back arched and head went back, moaning, telling you I was cuming. As I was coming down from my orgasm you pushed me on to my side and spooning my thrust your hard dick deep in to my pussy, reaming me real hard and real fast. I moved with you, hand reaching behind me to pull you as far in to me as I could get you.

I came and came and came, totally unaware of anything else apart from the intensity of the orgams you were giving me. You felt the contractions of my pussy around your dick, squeezing it and started to cum, once again filling me up with your cum as we rocked together. Finally collapsing next to each other, needing a rest before, we both knew, it would start all over again. I rolled over, kissed your neck and told you how much pleasure you give me and curled myself around you until we were ready for round 2.

The Date:

Marissa checked out her reflection in the mirror as she approached the restaurant. She smoothed out her knee length flared skirt reflexively over her ass; her ass was too big no matter what she wore. In the Fashion Industry, she stuck out like a sore thumb, with her DD breasts and matching hips; continuous workouts, running, and yoga classes had done nothing to make her curves any smaller; in fact, they had just ended up making them firmer.

The restaurant, surprisingly, was a small Venezuelan place called Cocotero, down on 18th. She took in the ambiance as she walked in; it certainly didn't seem like the kind of place where you would take a girl to impress her. There were a few dark, wood tables, a counter behind which the kitchen was and the lighting was a bit dim. Bottles and cans of various types covered the walls. The place was pretty packed though.

She saw Markus sitting at a corner table, in deep conversation with a middle aged man. He caught her eye and gave her a broad beaming smile, waving her over, quickly getting up and pulling out her chair. She bit her lip as she glanced at his firm ass, pushing away the memory of how hard she had cum hours before.

Markus caught her staring at his ass as he sat down and smiled. "Don't worry, I was checking you out the moment you walked in," he said, winking. Marissa blushed deeply, stumbling for the right words; he was so brazen. "So how was your commute here?" she asked, trying to change the conversation. Markus simply ignored the question. "You look good, delicious, like the food here," he said, "And your ass is perfect, no matter what you might think," he continued, as he glanced down at the menu. "Yours isn't so bad yourself," she heard herself saying, much to her surprise. Fuck polite conversations. She reached across the table and caressed his large, rough hands; her grey green eyes twinkling.

The food was delicious, the Latin music in the background infectious. Marissa felt awakened, present, for the first time in a long time; the conversation had been both exciting and challenging. It was clear that Markus was no yes man; they had debated ferociously about the educational system, Marissa quite surprised to find that he views were much more conservative. The restaurant was almost empty. Markus twirled the spoon in the Coco Flan, taking out a caramel covered scoop.

"Close your eyes, "he whispered more a command due to the subtle note.

She complied without hesitation.

"Open your mouth."

She did.

The spoon slid into her mouth, filling her up with the delicious decadence of the flan. Some of the caramel dripped down her lip, as she flicked out her tongue to lick it.

She felt his breath on her face.

"I did that on purpose."

His tongue licked her lip, as she did, his full lips gently caressing hers, both teasing and playful.

She opened her eyes to see him intently staring into hers, leaning over the table.

"Let's go, I wanna undress you."

She should have protested, but didn't want to; it was something she needed, craved.

"Just undress me?" she replied, getting up, smiling playfully. "I had bigger plans."

The Taxi raced downtown, street light flitting in and out, mixing light and dark in the back seat. Their tongues were entwined, teasing, probing, and nibbling. Marissa slid her hands underneath his shirt, running her nails across his hard chest. She felt his firm hands running up her thigh, her hips grinding involuntarily. She moaned into his mouth, as she straddled her leg over his, exposing her wetness. She wanted him to know how wet she was, how needful.

"I don't do..."

"Shh" he said, cutting her off, and pulling away from her. "It is not we have or won't do, there are no rules here, none. You are safe, all of you." He said, looking at her seriously.

She grabbed him by the nape of his neck, pulling him into a long kiss, her hand now running over his pants, caressing his obvious hardness.

"Not bad, though I thought it would be bigger," she whispered, smiling.

"Big talk, let's see if you can handle it white girl," he said, as he slid his hand up her thigh and his thumb expertly started caressing her throbbing clit, while moving her soaked thong to the side.

His other hand slid up her top, caressing her ample breasts, circling and teasing her hardening nipples. She gave a gasp as he pinched them lightly making her arch her back, exposing her neck. His mouth took advantage of the unintended invitation as he sucked on her exposed skin, making her squeeze his hardening thickness. His immense masculinity threatened to overpower her, making her want to shove that thick black dick deep inside, in the cab regardless of consequences. As if sensing her need, he lifted her up, pulling her onto his lap, his hands now caressing her exposed ass.

The cab lurched to a stop.

"The cab ride is free," said the driver.