All Comments on 'The Cold Case of Mr. Harrington'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ArdieffArdieff5 months ago

I really enjoy these detective romps ;-)

Smiffy69Smiffy695 months ago

Great series of stories. This could run and run! Thank you.

amadthonamadthon5 months ago

Great story, looking forward to more cases!

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner5 months ago

Another great story. Thank you!😊

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow5 months ago

LOVED it!!! All the Tennessee references were wonderful, too!

J6480J64805 months ago

Not 1 mistake with all those names, excellent. The editor deserves a beer or 3 for persistence alone

Pincher73Pincher735 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Great story. Happy wife (Rochelle), happy life!

5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why is a crime story on Literotica?

Spyder23Spyder235 months ago

I loved the twists. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Which of your earlier stories is this s sequel to? I have read it but can't recall the name.

Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A good story with a nice twist. As an anaesthetist (or anesthesiologist as its known in the US!) your use of suxamethonium (also known as succinylcholine) is incorrect. It does indeed paralyse a person for about 10-15 minutes but it paralyses ALL muscles including the diaphragm of the lungs which means the person is suffocating whilst fully awake until they lose consciousness and then die or become brain injured. A better drug to use to render someone immobile but remain alive would be high dose ketamine or an antipsychotic like haloperidol.

technofrog2002technofrog20025 months ago

It was quite a trail of clues to this story, I really enjoyed reading it. As to the reader, who is inquiring about why is crime on Literotica; there are a lot of crime stories on Lit as well as non erotic stories, so I don’t understand why the reader is questioning this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love your work.

WilCox49WilCox495 months ago

Very good story. It's a little too complicated; I think (viewing it as a real case) the crime and coverup would have fallen apart long before. Still, in the end, no one part of it is beyond possibility. (Barring the pharmaceutical details, which someone has already questioned--but no doubt a slightly different drug could have been found.)

.

SOMEBODY has to try to deal with the unsolved cases. I'm enjoying your stories involving them. Thank you for keeping them going.

FandeborisFandeboris5 months ago

I know this might a little bit off the mark, but I got confused. Not a whole lot, just a little bit. I have a problem with remembering names and So I re-read the confusing part a couple of times. Got it finally. Great story. Didn't see the ending until the end. Too many twists and turns. Made my head hurt. :(

Rochelle and Richard make a good team. Each looks at the case from a different perspective.

Another story I would not adverse to reading. Just so you know. You could have a series of whodunits like Hart to Hart or McMillan and wife.

Just for the record, sir, I loved everything about it. Complete with misdirection and headache.

5 Stars of course

Take Care.

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Another brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At one point the writer got "Cookeville" mixed up with "Crossville" something very easy to do if one is not from the area. Happened to me frequently when I lived in NC and traveled to Nashville occasionally.

BigDee44BigDee443 months ago

What about Mrs. Harrington’s sister in, what town was that?

Tigr2Tigr23 months ago

Nice story but no passion involved. Maybe find a different site for your non-erotic writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...