All Comments on 'The Cold Case of Pastor Elkhorn'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FandeborisFandeboris4 months ago

Had me going in circles. Instead of the butler it was the maid.

Good job. Loved the story and the continuation of the cold case files.

You know, maybe they get one they couldn’t solve. Just thinking.

Smiffy69Smiffy694 months ago

Love the cold case series. Looking forward to the next one. 5*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

These cold case murders are great!

5

J6480J64804 months ago

another good tale with a teaser. Be on the watch for that

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Wouldn't have got anywhere close to that. Great thinking by Rochelle to change the case round.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love these stories. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A little gory. But, as always, 5 +. Since you have been posting a new story about every 3 days, you must have written many at some other time because no one can do all the research that is required and pen with such skill in such a short time.

A fan.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Love the story and hope you write the duck blind story soon. These are definitely not Erotic Coupling stories though, they are Novel/Novella. Good ones too! 5/5 Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoy the cop stories, but I've noticed a lot of the perps don't have enough sense to dispose of their murder weapon. Of course I understand that in fact a lot of murderers are not rocket scientists, but hanging onto the murder weapon for fifty years is kind of asking to get caught, isn't it?

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 2 months ago

Justice is creating the best result for all concerned. It looks to me as if things turned out so everyone got the best outcome under the circumstances.

.

Thank you for a very reasonable ending, even when the killer did not pay the ultimate penalty.

GimpyguyGimpyguyabout 4 hours ago

Good story. Was excited to read it because my late Dad's hometown is Elkhorn, WI. It's the county seat of Walworth Co. in southeastern WI. They have a huge County Fair there that falls about on my birthday and the make some very good brass horns there too. Thanks for bringing back some memories of my Dad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...