All Comments on 'The Cold Case of the Pierced Woman'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Reads like a really old, boring, endless episode of Dateline.

A_BierceA_Bierce7 months ago

Anyone who skips BDSM stories is missing a very good non-erotic story, with hints of LW and non-consent and a lingering aftertaste of BDSM.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Another great detective story!

5

se7en0x4Dse7en0x4D7 months ago

Enjoying this series. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Super dated and super stereotypical. Disappointing, since the writing itself is not bad.

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Another excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Apparently the BDSM crowd is pretty heterosexual."

From the abstract of a 2008 published study:

"Results: In total, 1.8% of sexually active people (2.2% of men, 1.3% of women) said they had been involved in BDSM in the previous year. This was more common among gay/lesbian and bisexual people."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seems odd that Rochelle wouldn't just go attend the trial herself, especially since she's planning to write a crime novel based on the case.

And once again, the perp is an idiot for leaving her husband's dead body lying around on her property to be found.

Peapod41Peapod41about 2 months ago

Great story. All thr cold case stories are. A couple of niggles: Literals, actually,. Each caused by an over-reliance on spellcheck. "Sight" for "sit". Can't recall thr other one but it's in plain sight!...lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...