The Cold Forest Ch. 05

Story Info
Fighting a forest spirit.
13.4k words
4.6
1.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perry_D
Perry_D
36 Followers

Chapter 34: Fighting the Forest Spirit

Vidar had grown a lot in the past few days. Not just in size but also intellectual. Instead of doing things compulsively now, he would think and act.

That was the reason why he wasn't outright attacking the mysterious woman; he knew what his instinct meant when it gave red light about how powerful this woman was.

But before anything could be said or done, he heard a commotion, and a small thin dog came out from behind the woman and rushed toward him.

Vidar looked at the dog; at first he wasn't sure where he had seen this dog but then he remembered it was the same dog he had seen in those memories of this Erik.

The dog was barely two feet away from him when it stopped. It kept looking at him for a few moments then it released a low growl at him and started to bark at him.

While Vidar didn't understand what the dog was saying, his instinct understood it. The dog was asking him to leave.

A puny, sickly pup was asking him—Vidar—to leave the Forest. The same forest which belonged to him.

For the first time in the past few days, his primal instinct took over. Without thinking about anything, his left leg moved. It lifted itself and with full force came down with the intent to crush this little bitch under his foot.

He wanted to smash this stinky bitch to the forest floor.

All this was happening so fast that the dog hadn't even moved from its position when the foot came down.

But before the foot could land on the dog's small body, a thick tree root came out of the forest floor and raised itself in the path of Vidar's attack.

His leg landed on the tree root; with a cracking sound, his foot broke the tree root, but that short delay was time enough for another root to come out, which was thicker than the first one. His leg got stuck halfway through that root.

A tree branch came from the side of the woman, wrapped itself around the small dog, picked it up and placed the dog beside the woman.

The dog started to wag its tail while looking at the woman; the woman looked at the dog and waved her hand. As if understanding the gesture of the woman the dog rushed inside the forest.

Vidar pulled his foot out of the tree root. He looked at the woman with impatience clear on his face.

The woman spoke in the same cold yet firm voice.

"So, you are a Spirit, and seeing whom you are protecting you two must have come from the same place."

The woman looked at Tanha while speaking, who was still shocked and was looking at Vidar with clear confusion on her face.

Expressions of anger were gone at the woman's declaration now replaced by curiosity. While he had given himself a name he wasn't sure who he was. From where had he come from?

"Why do you think I am a Spirit and I have come from hell?"

He asked with genuine interest.

"Because that's where you will be going soon!"

The woman spoke while raising her hand; his instinct was quick to warn him. He leapt a few feet back from his place, dodging a huge tree branch that landed on the forest floor where he was standing.

He looked at Tanha who was in his hands; most of her wounds had healed already. He placed her down; she was still having trouble standing properly.

He looked at the woman. Her face was devoid of any expression; she was looking at him without any fear of retaliation from him.

His instinct was blaring red since he came here but now there wasn't any backing down for him.

He rushed at the woman; a tree branch came to collide with him but he dodged it. A tree root came out of the forest floor but he had already jumped over it.

In a moment or two, he was standing before the mysterious woman and his fist was about to land on her face but a thick tree trunk came between his fist and the woman's face.

The tree trunk was as thick as his upper body but a huge chunk of it was blown away from the impact of his fist.

His other hand moved fast to land a fist on her upper body but a tree root came out of the forest floor to bear his attack.

He moved his right leg to hit her from the side but a tree branch came down to foil his assault.

He was getting frustrated, which was the reason he failed to dodge when the woman's fist landed on his chest.

His body was flung backwards for a few feet and collided with a huge tree, which came down due to the impact.

Breath came out of his mouth when her fist landed on his upper body. He could feel how bruised his chest had become from the attack and it was a painful experience for him.

He felt a bit dizzy while trying to get up. His breathing pattern had changed and he could still feel pain in his chest.

Just a few nights ago he had taken a direct impact from an assault vehicle and hadn't even budged from his place but the attack of this woman had not only just flung him aside, but had also hurt him.

"The human body is not strong but you must be a powerful Spirit if you could strengthen the body to such an extent."

The woman spoke while looking at him like he was some kind of test subject.

Vidar slowly got up while using the fallen tree as support; he looked at the woman who was still standing there calmly.

He took hold of the same tree lifted it off the ground and swung it with intent to hit the woman; she was quick and jumped a few feet back like a skilled acrobat.

Once the tree passed her previous position, she rushed forward with the intent to attack him but before she could reach him, he gave the tree a reverse swing. She was quick to jump over the swinging tree and ended up right in front of him.

Again, she attacked with her fist, which landed on the tree trunk that he was holding; the force of the attack was such that he was flung back a few meters along with the tree that he was holding.

The attack made him feel dizzy again but still, he was fast enough to dodge a fist that was about to land on his face. He had already let go of the fallen tree so he retaliated with a kick but the woman dodged it by jumping back.

Again, he rushed forward and started to attack her with his fists and kicks, but she just kept dodging his every attack skilfully.

When she retaliated again, he would do the same. Except for one or two random fists and kicks, he dodged most of her attacks.

Again, a straight kick landed on his stomach and threw him toward the wilder section of the forest.

It was the side of the forest where she was standing; he landed on a huge boulder which immediately shattered from the impact.

With rage, he immediately stood up and turned to his left side there he saw a huge boulder that was as big as him and had a width equal to its size. Without wasting any time, he placed his right hand under the boulder and his left hand on the upper side of the boulder.

He made a pincer-like grip on the boulder with both his hands and lifted the boulder; for a brief moment there was an expression of shock on the mysterious woman's face.

With a huff, the boulder was thrown at the woman. Of course, many trees came right before her to stop the flying object, but while the boulder was stopped by the bunch of trees, it had damaged most of the trees that came in its path.

Again, with a wave of her hand, the woman moved all the trees to the side only for her to dodge the fist that was about to land on her. She retaliated with her kick, which again sent him flying backward.

He quickly stood up and turned toward her and was about to rush at her when he felt his legs wouldn't budge.

He looked down and show huge tree roots had intervened themselves around his legs. He gathered all his strength in his legs and was about to jump when he felt tree branches also binding his upper body.

With an angry roar, he pulled both his hands and one tree whose branch had bound his right hand broke from the trunk while another tree whose branches had bound his left hand came undone from the forest ground right from its roots.

There was no reaction on the woman's face; she just waved her fingers and a few more trees moved forward binding the young man.

Except for his head, his entire body was covered with tree branches, roots and trunks; it was like some kind of wooden cocoon was formed around him.

"Not bad for a weak Spirit such as you; any other day I would have applauded such a fit. But not today."

She spoke while looking at Erik; still observing her handiwork, she continued speaking,

"Since the body, you have possessed belongs to the person whom I have promised to protect. I think you will have to go back."

"Release Me!"

Vidar roared and tried to move the cocoon that was holding him. It moved a bit but, again, the woman waved her finger and all the branches tightened themselves around him.

The woman walked forward and kept waving her finger which made the trees that were around Vidar move in some weird pattern. Within a few moments, the forest ground around him was clear of everything and the tree roots started to draw some kind of weird circle around him.

He wasn't sure what was happening but he was impressed and furious at the same time. He had noticed that there was a lot of 'Magic' inside this woman and somehow she also had a weird magical connection with the entire forest!

The woman was less than 15 feet away from him and opened her mouth to say something but she quickly stepped aside to dodge an attack from Tanha who was holding a small dagger that she had created magically.

The woman was fast to dodge the attack and retaliated with her right fist, but she missed a small Pink spell which landed on her chest at point-blank range.

Before she could recognize the type of the spell, it had already entered her body.

At first, she just stood there like a statue but then suddenly her legs started to shake and she fell to her knees.

She screamed while stretching her head upward; two pairs of canine teeth became visible inside her mouth.

A pair of fox-like ears appeared on her head, a huge fox-like tail became visible right above her tight ass.

The trees of the forest started to shake and move wildly, it was like the entire forest was reflecting her actions.

Tanha threw spells toward the trees that were binding Vidar; all the trees and branches shattered at the impact of Tanha's spells.

With a single jump, Vidar broke the tree roots and moved out of his wooden binding.

"Who is she and what is happening to her?"

"I am not sure, but I believe she is a forest spirit; her magic is connected to this forest and she gains her power from it. My guess is she is a Huldra."

"A what?"

"They are wild forest spirits; well, I thought they were just wild spirits. But this one is completely different. She appears smarter than others of her kind. My guess is the connection with the forest provides her greater strength both physical and magical; she seems to have a great understanding of magic."

Vidar just nodded his head while staring at the mysterious woman,

"What is happening to her?"

"Well, since I have tried all of my spells and they failed to stop her, I used the last spell that I knew."

Vidar looked at Tanha, prompting her to continue.

"Back in hell I learned this spell from a Succubus and I just wanted to divert her attention so we can exit the forest, but her body seems to be overreacting from the spell and she appears to have slipped into some kind of Heat."

"Oh!"

Vidar shook his head in understanding.

"It's our chance; we should get out of this forest since she won't be able to stop us, and once we are out of this forest, even if she follows, she wouldn't have the power buff that she had in here."

With that, Tanha started to run but she stopped when she didn't feel Vidar following her. She turned her head and looked at him, he was still staring at the woman who was tearing down the forest floor and screaming in some weird agony.

Like he was sensing Tanha, he turned his head toward her.

"You can go, but I have some other things to do."

He spoke with a thin smile on his face and then looked at the woman with foxtail and ears.

Chapter 35: A Mating Ritual

Vidar slowly approached the woman who was thrashing around on the forest floor and making animalistic sounds.

When he was just ten feet away from her, she turned her head toward him, and her sight was fixed on him.

He could smell the new scent that was coming from her—a scent of Bitch in heat. His instinct urged him to go for it, take her, break her and make her his.

He wasn't sure how to do that; the woman was as strong as him or even stronger than him, and being in heat there was no way for him to know how exactly she would react.

But he had seen the burst of the greenish magical bubble. He knew this magic was a really weird thing, something difficult to understand since there was no memory of him knowing about its existence.

Everything he knew was just half-backed stories and from experience, he could tell it was a lot different in reality.

Especially for him, after the confrontation with the Hunters, he had lost control over this body and was thrown back into that hollow cold forest. He'd felt a weird greenish blue energy wrapping itself around his tiny red-furred body. He recognized it as 'Magic'; to be exact, MINErva's magic.

He touched the stream water to feel she was pouring her magic on the small wounds on his back. That magic was reaching inside his prison and had wrapped itself around him.

Suddenly, he felt weird changes happening to his tiny body. Slowly he felt his body growing in size. He looked into the stream of water; now that the greenish magical energy had entered him, he had grown three times his original size.

He had been amazed by this phenomenon and had started to search for this 'Magic' in his memories but failed to find any proper information that could explain its proper origin and his connection with it.

He had also sensed the magic that flowed through Tanha but unlike MINErva's magic, it felt very corrupted and weak.

But the magic this woman was using was a lot more powerful. It was like she was drawing magic from this forest as if the trees were some kind of batteries which had stored the magic and were given freely to this Huldra.

Her actual magic was twice what Minerva had, but the way the forest would give her a boost was making her a lot more powerful and dangerous.

She looked at him; her thrashing stopped for a bit, and a look of recognition came to her face. But then she bared her canine teeth at him and made a hissing sound like she was warning him.

It was absolutely animalistic behaviour. Never had he witnessed such an act before.

The woman was thrashing on the forest floor like a wounded wild animal; it was like she was fighting against some invisible foe.

The expression of recognition was gone replaced by that of lust, animalistic craving. Like lighting, she rushed forward; he was ready to dodge or counter her attack but what happened next shocked him.

She stopped a few feet before him and bared her teeth. She slowly started to walk around in a circle which he followed by moving on the opposite side of her in the same circle.

His mind was failing to properly understand it, but his instinct came to his rescue. It told him what she was doing she was challenging him, to decide whether he was capable of mating with her or not.

'Was he a man enough for her?'

That was what she was asking him.

The instinct within Vidar urged him to approach her and prove it to her.

In many things, he would reason with himself whether he should follow his instinct or not, but there were two acts in which his instinct was always right.

One was fighting. He knew during a fight he could place his absolute trust in his instinct. And the second was fucking. He also knew when it was a matter of carnal pleasure, he could trust his instinct. During these two events, his instinct would always trump his reasoning. And the situation before him was clearly indicating the combination of both, for acts in which he knew his instinct would be right.

Without wasting much time, he rushed forward; so did she. Instead of throwing a punch or kick, she used her two-inch long nails to scratch his face.

He moved to the side to dodge the swipe and she also followed him, and again attacked him with the same method.

He kept dodging the swipes that she kept throwing at him. While her attacks were intense and more aggressive compared to his fight with her, they were also a lot more predictable and clumsy.

For him, whenever he used his instinct in the fight it would give him an edge over his normal action but in her case, it seems like her instinct had degraded her skills.

'The spell Tanha used on her might be affecting her; or maybe she has harnessed her fighting skills to such a level that she has surpassed her instinctual level!'

That thought just increased his attraction for this mysterious woman; he also felt his semi-hard cock reach full hardness.

For a brief moment, the woman stopped attacking him and kept staring at his erection; he could clearly see the lusty expressions on her face. But again, she bared her teeth at him and released a hiss before attacking him.

While her body was going through heat, her instinct was still not satisfied with his manliness, so it further urged him to prove his mettle.

Once he recognized the pattern of her attacks, which was based on her using her clawed hands to take a swipe at him, he knew how to counter her. The only problem was her strength.

During his fight with her, she was able to land a few punches on him. Both attacks were thrown casually at him but those were enough to make him feel pain. Air was knocked out of him from her normal and controlled attacks, but now she wasn't in any control.

Her body seems to be moving on instinct but unlike her, he wasn't being controlled by his instinct; so an idea came to him.

Instead of countering her attacks he just kept dodging her attacks. He focused on his movements and footwork while dodging her.

He would often jump a few feet back to keep her as much distance as possible which she would change by rushing at him.

He wasn't sure how much time had passed but he had sensed Tanha had already left the forest and was waiting outside of it just a few feet away from where he was being attacked by this fox woman.

When she struck her right hand to scratch his face, he caught her hand in his and gave a reverse flip while yanking her with him. When she was in the air he kicked her in the stomach.

His kick sent her flying out of the forest. The act just made her fiercer she snarled at him and again rushed forward to harm him.

He did the same and rushed forward; he dodged the right and left-hand swipes of her and kicked her sending her flying toward the open ground outside his house.

The huge tree line that was outside the forest bent forward like it was about to strike him, but he jumped out of their strike range. It was like some kind of retaliation from the Forest for throwing the Huldra out of it.

The woman got back up and snarled at him again; this time he also did the same and howled back at her like he was challenging her

The woman's primal mind took that as an open challenge and again rushed at him.

She swiped at him with her right hand, which he took hold of and turned her around; while twisting her and he also took hold of her left hand with his other hand.

Now he was holding her hands while her back was pressed against him. This position was keeping her immobile; she couldn't attack him due to her situation.

She started to hiss and roar, she moved her head to the side to bite him but he ducked to the side and smashed his head against her making her feel dizzy for a few seconds.

He used his one hand to hold both her hands behind her back while his free hand moved downward and took hold of her reddish-brown tail.

Perry_D
Perry_D
36 Followers