The Cold Forest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He twisted the tail intending to make her feel pain but what happened next surprised him.

The woman stopped fighting and instead of snarling, she started to make a purring sound like a fox.

Her body which was fighting against him now appeared to be lost in some euphoria.

She started to rub her head against his chest while making the same purring sound.

He knew what it meant; it was an invitation, an invitation for him to take her. Vidar felt his other primal instinct kicking in.

When he first came face to face with this woman, his instinct told him to avoid conflict with this woman. But now the same instinct was telling him to take her and make her his.

His instinct was telling him that she was a Bitch and he could break her; the instinct pushed him to twist her tail further.

Her entire body was now pressed against him and vibrating with pleasure. It was like a wave of ecstasy was tormenting her body.

His erection was firmly pressed against her full ass; her green dress was long gone. It was like the green dress disappeared in thin air.

Now she was right before him standing under the moonlight in her full glory, rubbing her body against him, urging him to take her.

Before he could do or say anything he felt her hot pussy pressed against his rock-hard cock. A swift moment from her and his cock head was inside her scorching hot pussy.

A moan left her mouth...and his. Unlike Minerva and Hannah, this fox bitch's pussy was burning hot.

It felt like he had pushed his cock inside a hot wet furnace, but instead of agony, he felt fiery pleasure washing over him.

Vidar couldn't hold back any longer; with one push he slid the rest of his erection inside her pussy.

A wave of pleasure washed over the woman's body, the intensity of the pleasure was such that he also felt her ecstasy and he had loosened his grip on her hand and was now holding her waist while his right hand still had her tail in his hand.

After purring and shaking for a few moments her upper half of the body fell forward.

Now she was on all her fours, her head lying on the forest floor. It was a perfectly animalistic position, which gave Vidar a kinky thrill!

His instinct was singing a happy tune at having this bitch in her correct position.

Now he was following his basic instinct, which urged him to go all out and give this bitch all he had. His instinct told him that like Minerva and Hannah, this Bitch wasn't physically weak. She could take all he could give her.

Without hesitating, he pulled his cock out of her wet burning pussy and again with one single push, shoved it back inside her.

The woman let out a sharp exhale; both her clawed hands dug deeper into the ground. He felt her hot pussy tighten around his cock.

Again, he repeated the same action and got the same reaction from the woman. But with each thrust, the woman was making sharper noises and her body was thrashing on the forest floor wildly.

Within a few seconds, he had built a proper tempo. He was using all his strength to fuck her; his lower body was moving at inhuman speed now. His cock was going in and out of her pussy with such a speed that it had become a blur.

It was an intense experience for him; never before had he fucked anyone with such intensity. Even in the memories, he couldn't see such an experience ever happening to him.

The woman kept purring and making animalistic noises throughout the incident; with each passing moment, the woman's behaviour turned wilder.

It was like she had lost all her existence and turned into a pure animal!

He twisted the tail that he was holding in his hand while fucking her at the same intensity.

The woman raised her head toward the sky and snarled in pleasure. Her pussy clenched his cock; it felt like her pussy was milking his cock using supernatural strength.

His instinct asked him to release his cum deep inside her womb and mark this bitch as his but he fought against it.

Watching her thrashing like an animal and giving into her instinct and being controlled by it, he felt an aversion to his instinct.

That's why he controlled his orgasm. He wanted to cum in the depth of this woman's cave but not because his instinct was asking him to; no he would do it when he wanted to do it.

He wasn't a mindless beast controlled by his instinct. He was Vidar. His mind was focused on that single thought; that was the reason why he didn't notice the whirlwind the forest had turned into.

It was like a storm was ravaging the entire forest. All the trees were shaking crazily; especially those that were on the frontline of the forest were going all out. They were practically touching the empty ground that was there.

If one could pay close attention one can see the forest was imitating the way the woman's body was thrashing under a mind-shattering orgasm.

She was scratching the ground with her clawed hands while snarling, again and again.

Vidar has closed his eyes and was fighting against his basic instinct and at the same time, he was trying to ignore the way the woman's pussy was clenching around his cock.

Suddenly the forest started to radiate with green ethereal energy, which rushed toward the mysterious woman.

Vidar was quick to sense the energy but till then it had already reached the woman and started to rush throughout the woman's body.

The very next moment he felt the energy entering his body, at first it felt weird, the energy felt hot which immediately became cold but slowly the hot-cold became unbearable.

He wasn't sure whether it was pain or pleasure such was the intensity of the energy. He felt himself losing control of his body, he felt the churning sensation inside his balls and the very next moment he was spilling his seed deep inside the woman.

It wasn't the first time Vidar was having sex, but it was the first time he had such a wild and intense sexual experience!

He felt like losing his grip over his body and reality altogether.

-

His furry red body was flung out of the small crack in the space and with a splashing sound; he fell inside the stream water.

The stream water was radiating with the same green energy that he had felt entering his body. The energy rushed toward his dog-size body. At first, his reaction was to avoid it, keep it from touching his body. But before he could do that, he felt the energy had already touched him.

He felt a new rush of power coursing through his entire being, every fur in his small body felt being energized by the greenish energy that was rushing inside of him.

The intensity of the experience was so much that all he could see was pure white.

-

Tanha was astonished by the way the events unfolded after she struck the Mysterious Woman with a 'Lust Spell' that she had learned from the Succubae.

First, the woman didn't react at all and stood before immobile Erik like a statue but then she fell to the ground and started to thrash around on the forest floor.

Suddenly a red fox-like tail came out from behind her back.

The tail and the weird connection the woman shared with the forest were enough for Tanha to understand that the mysterious woman was some kind of forest spirit and if her guess was right then this woman was a 'Huldra'.

'But why now?'

It's been many days since Tanha was using this forest as her practice ground and there was no retaliation from this Huldra. So why had the spirit suddenly attacked her, wanting to send her back to hell?

The Huldra was making a hissing sound at Erik while showing her sharp canine teeth inside her mouth. Tanha looked at Erik. 'No, he is Vidar' she corrected herself.

She was still confused about how but she knew both were different like there were two different people in the same body.

This was quite similar to Demonic Possession; there are many Demons back in hell that couldn't come into this realm physically for various reasons so they used this possession method where they took control of a weak human's body to use them to fulfill their goal. Or sometimes just for fun.

Erik's situation was similar to the possession but there was a thin difference. Unlike normal scenarios where the possessed human would be in a constant struggle with the demon spirit, Erik or Vidar—whoever was in control at the time—appeared to be in complete control of the body.

In the beginning, when Erik's behaviour was strange in some incidents, she had taken it as a strange quirk of his personality. It was like his attitude or behaviour trait which gave him some kind of sick pleasure.

Like hearing from her about the threesome with that witch or killing those hunters. Tanha had thought that he was so estranged that he liked to hear about the things that he had done. Like some kind of self-appraisal kink or something.

She had seen many Demons in hell with quirk weirder than this one. So even though her mind raised questions, she ignored them.

But now it was crystal clear it wasn't just a personality quirk but a different personality altogether.

'But how?'

She had never sensed any spirit inside him. Of course, she wasn't some high-class demon, but still, how could she miss such an obvious thing?

That chain of thoughts was broken when she saw Vidar breaking his bind and rushing to her.

When he inquired, she told him what kind of spell she had used on their attacker, why the spell had sent the woman into some kind of 'Heat', and that they should leave the forest as soon as possible. But Vidar denied her request.

She wanted to argue with him but was stopped by the look of lust on his face. Her breathing quickened, and her heart skipped a few beats.

It was the same look she had seen on his face when he was with that witch that night. Those thoughts made her take a deep inhale, and a unique scent entered her nostrils.

She wasn't sure to whom this smell belonged, but it was coming from him and seemed sexual.

She looked at him upside down; he was naked. There wasn't a single cloth on his body. The smell was coming from him.

Her eyes widened in realization!

'He must be having sex with someone while I was getting my ass kicked here.'

Tanha felt a wave of anger rising deep within her heart. She has been here for many days and once the witches left, she believed that it would be she who would be fucked by him.

She had hoped that it would occur tonight, but instead of her, he had fucked some slut. And now he was looking at their attacker with that lustful expression, something Tanha's heart had started to crave.

After the threesome with the Witch, Tanha's primal instinct was highly attracted to Erik's sexual prowess, but he seemed to ignore her, and the more he ignored her the more attracted she felt to him.

But Tanha had to stop all those thoughts and prepared herself for retaliation when the wild woman rushed and attacked Vidar.

Unlike before, where her speed and ferocity had increased, her skill seemed to have gone down the sink.

At first, Tanha wanted to rush and help Vidar but after seeing the clumsy moves of that woman she knew he could handle the situation. So, she stood at a safe distance and observed the fight.

Which was more like a mating ritual at this moment. The woman was acting on her instinct and was testing whether he was a capable male or not?

Vidar's actions were just egging her on for more. The way he was dodging instead of fighting back just made the woman angry.

In her opinion, Vidar's action was idiotic since he was just wasting his time. If he couldn't overpower her then there was no chance for him to fuck her.

But her opinion of him changed immediately when she noticed a slight pattern in his movement. He wasn't just dodging the woman's attack randomly, but he was driving her out of the forest.

Whether she was controlled by her instinct or was in control of her mind, she was sharing a direct connection with the forest.

A connection that she shared with the forest would make her invincible inside the forest, so with the tactical moves, he was slowly driving her out of the forest.

This he successfully did, and when there was enough distance between the woman and the forest, he stopped dodging and responded.

When he took hold of the woman's tail the behaviour of the woman changed drastically. Instead of attacking or challenging him, she started to entice him by making a purring sound and rubbing her naked body against him.

Yes, the skimpy green dress was gone now. She was naked, and due to her primal instinct dominating her behaviour, she appeared carefree about her state of clothing.

The Huldra was standing as tall as Erik. Her hair had a bright golden hue to them, her eyes were shining golden slits, and she was nothing less than an exotic spirit.

Tanha could see the mysterious forest spirit's bare backside rubbing against Vidar's equally bare body.

The woman's ass, which was rubbing against Erik's rock-hard erection, was thick yet firm. Her breasts were twice the size of Tanha's, yet they were standing proudly, defying gravity.

Tanha released a breath that she was holding due to the sight before her. The Huldra was literally behaving like a bitch in heat and asking Vidar to take her.

Which he did, right before Tanha's eyes. She saw things go down a spiral with each passing moment. Within seconds, the Huldra was on all fours on the forest floor screaming, and scratching the forest ground while he was railing her from behind.

Tanha was shocked. At the same time, her body was gushing with excitement. After she came to understand Vidar, suddenly he appeared a lot more powerful right before her eyes. At the same time, she could also see how powerful this Huldra was.

After witnessing the fight between these two powerful beings she was now witnessing them rutting like some wild animals. A spark of jealousy that was borne deep within her heart was twisted into a perverse sense of domination that she felt by being near them.

A moan left her mouth, which made her realize her current situation while her eyes were focused on those beastly creatures. Her one hand had moved to her pussy and was crazily fingering her snatch while her other hand was playing with her breasts, massaging and pinching them.

That was when she noticed weird ethereal green energy rushing out of the forest toward the couple, which she knew was Magic. She was the first one to notice but before she could do anything the magic had entered the mysterious woman who was lost in a massive orgasm that was wracking her body. That orgasm was intensified by hundreds of times by the magic that had entered her body.

Then the magic started to attack Vidar and entered his body also. Tanha was quick and touched Erik's body to take him away from the wild magic, but when she touched him the magic had already reached his body.

A huge orgasm was triggered in his body, since Tanha was touching him, the magic also rushed inside her body. It was a mind-numbing experience for Tanha.

She felt the magic rushing inside her body dominating her senses and triggering an orgasm inside her body.

She could feel her pussy spasming under the influence of this energy and spraying her pussy juice on the floor below.

She fell to her knees, orgasm overpowering her senses. It felt like an eternity for her but was barely a few minutes in the real world, and when she opened her eyes, she saw both the woman and Vidar were unconscious.

She tried to stand up and run away with unconscious Erik, but her shaky legs lost their balance and she also lost consciousness. Her still body fell right next to Erik.

Chapter 36: Heli Mitt

It was a small dimly lit room; a phone was vibrating on a small table. A figure moved through the darkness of the room and picked up the phone.

The light of the phone made the shadow visible; he was a man with a thin and pale body. There were varieties of tattoos on his body.

He clicked on the notification on the phone, which opened a photo. It was a picture of a young woman, around the age of twenty.

A thin yet creepy smile came to his face. The fingers of his hand started to touch the photo of the young woman with the same creepy smile. He was licking his lips while touching the photo. The expression on his face was something of a predator that had gotten his eyes on some new prey.

Suddenly the photo was gone replaced by the caller Id reading 'Private Number'. A hissing snare left his mouth, revealing a set of sharp teeth.

"How it's going, man? This one is a fine hot ass bitch, man!"

The man spoke with a cheesy tone while bored expression on his face.

"Leroy, the contractor has asked for an immediate death, no other sniffy stuff."

"Okay, I will do it. Where is the location?"

"It's Old Town in Estonia. I am sending you all information about her. Just make sure you are quick about your mission."

"Don't worry, man. You know how swift I am?"

The person on the other side took a deep breath and spoke

"Leroy, what about the last contract? It's been more than a week and the police haven't found the dead body yet?"

"Oh, man don't you trust me? Maybe they lack competent cops!"

"Leroy, it's not about trust. But you know it's tough to close the case if the dead body is not found. It ruins our image."

"Okay, okay, man, I understand. Maybe they will find the dead body in the city's drainage system tomorrow."

"They better, or things will get ugly."

With that, the call went dead from the other side.

"Fucking pig!"

The man snared at the phone after the line went dead. He was breathing quickly barely controlling his anger.

He placed the phone on his table and walked toward a brown wooden door that was on the left side of the room.

He unlocked the room and walked inside it. It was dark and dank inside the room, there was a small lamp burning on the walls of the room.

The limited light was projecting the room as nothing less than a torture chamber. A variety of tools were lying on the tables, and most of them were covered in blood and other bodily fluid.

The man walked toward the back wall. A pale-skinned, thin woman was bound to a huge X frame on that wall.

The woman's body was extremely thin and covered in a variety of wounds.

The man walked closer to the bound and unconscious woman and hugged her affectionately.

"Wake up, sweetheart!"

He tried to wake her up with a soothing and gentle voice.

The unconscious woman opened her eyes. While her weak and thin face could barely show it but her eyes were expressing fear.

Her weak body was shaking with fear, from seeing the man that was standing before.

"I have loved every moment that we have spent together."

The man spoke while holding the woman's face in his hands and moved his face closer and gave a gentle kiss on the woman's face.

"But now it's time for us to say goodbye."

He moved his head toward the neck of the woman. Within a few moments, the eyes of the woman became lifeless.

-

She woke up from a deep slumber, something which she hadn't experienced since the last century. She was lying beside an unconscious man right outside of her forest.

The reality of the situation quickly washed away all the sleep that was fogging her mind. She looked at herself. Her magical dress was gone; she was naked. She looked at the equally naked man.

Memories of last night came rushing. Although she wasn't in absolute control of her body, she still could remember everything clearly. Since yesterday was a full moon, the spell was extremely powerful. This was the reason why it triggered such an extreme reaction from her.

She could still clearly remember her fighting with him, and then the animalistic fucking he gave to her.

Heli Mitt wasn't some naive forest spirit. She had been here for more than three centuries now, and she knew how the world functions. So, it wasn't hard for her to compose herself after the incident of the previous night.