The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The page instructed her to use the kiddie pool and nearby waterhose, capped in a sprayer nozzle, to thoroughly wash herself. She found a large fluffy towel in the bottom of the pool, on which was a tiny bottle of shampoo. Following the directions, she removed the towel to the chair, half-filled the little plastic pool with water, and stepped into it and knelt down to bathe herself. The water from the hose was brutally cold, instantly making her nipples into hard little knots on the end of her breasts. Regardless, she thoroughly rinsed herself with the frigid water, then used the shampoo to lather her hair and rub the lather about her body.

Despite the cold of the water, the slight embarrassment of being naked in some stranger's back yard, Chloe felt exhilarated. Her heart was thudding like a hammer in her chest, still anxious and nervous, but smiling and laughing. Somehow, this felt...right. She didn't feel like she needed to be afraid. There was a kind of playful feel here, yet also something commanding.

Once all the soap was rinsed away, she stepped from the kiddie pool and used the towel to dry herself. For a moment, she wondered if she should put the clothes back on, but the page had said nothing about doing so. For that matter, it had said nothing else at all but to wash herself. The thought that maybe there was some other instructions left nearby made her look around.

It was then she noticed that the rear door had been opened as some point. She felt sure that it had not been before she'd begun her task of washing herself, but now it sat partially open. A small note was attached to it with a little piece of tape, also something she was certain had not been there a moment before. She padded over to the door, feeling a chill air blow across her still damp and naked body. She leaned out to read the note.

'Come inside. Bring in the padlock with you.'

With a smile, she quickly moved back to the chair and retrieved the padlock, hefting it in her hand a moment before turning back towards the door. For a second, she felt certain that she had just caught sight of someone at the door, but it had been just the slightest flash of movement, not enough to be certain it was anything but her imagination. Taking a breath, Chloe walked to the door and entered into the house and into her new life.

12