The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 24

Story Info
The hijinx at the club come to a rough conclusion.
6k words
4.78
4.4k
3

Part 24 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 24 -- Dangers of Inebriation

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

Needing to recover a little from their hi-jinx so far, Chloe and Mittens returned to the booth, rather than the dance floor, after the bathroom adventure. Only after several minutes sitting there, taking a few watery sips of what remained of her drink, did Chloe really absorb what she'd just participated in. She didn't feel any regret, Mittens looked wonderfully happy and satisfied, and having her being a part of the act had made it all seem okay. She just hoped that none of the women who'd come in had reported them.

"So, has this been a nice birthday?" Chloe laughed, pushing away the remains of her margarita.

Mittens joined into the laugh. "One I will never forget." She slid up against Chloe and cuddled into her. "I love you. Thank you for sharing."

Chloe chuckled. "If you ask me, it's August who should be saying that. She's lucky I'm willing to share my kitty with her."

Mittens gave her a deeply amused look then shifted to kiss her tenderly. "We just fucked in a bar bathroom." She said absently, as though the full impact of that had only now reached her. Both of them fell into fits of laughter so complete that they didn't even notice Butterfly and Sugar coming up to the table until they dropped into the booth.

"What's so funny?" Sugar asked leadingly, though the smile on his face suggested he somehow already knew the answer.

"We's been naughty." Mittens burbled, then chewed her bottom lip in playful 'oops' way.

"So we heard." Butterfly laughed, a little too hard. "Joelle? She went...She actually went in there. You know, while you were going at it." She gave another alcohol-amplified laugh.

"Sally wanted to go join you, but we talked her out of it." Sugar added slyly, giving Chloe a wink.

Mittens and Chloe looked at one another, both obviously thinking of the one voice who asked if they could watch, and fell into another fit of laughter. Sugar caught a waitress's attention to bring them some fresh drinks, turning back just as they managed to compose themselves again.

"So, birthday-kitty, what do you have planned next?" He asked wryly. "You've drank the punch, danced, rode a ride..." He gave a wiggle of his eyebrows at the last one, seeming to aim it towards Chloe. "You're certainly keeping to your declaration of trying to get into trouble."

"I's a bad kitty?" Mittens asked, pretending to look abashed.

Butterfly reached over and scratched her behind the fake ears. "You's never a bad kitty!" She cooed.

"So...I can does more naughty?" Mittens asked hopefully.

"What did you have in mind?" Sugar laughed.

Keeping her eyes on him, mischief rising in them, Mittens reached over and pulled Butterfly closer beside her, pulled off the fluffy paw on that side to reveal her silkily gloved human hand, wiggling the fingers as though about to do a magic trick, and then dropped the hand below the table. A moment later, Butterfly flinched and quivered, eyes going unfocused a moment and mouth falling open in a little sigh of pleasure.

Chloe had to laugh at the challenging way Mittens just stared at Sugar while she played with Butterfly under the table. For her part, Butterfly made no effort at all to stifle things, just relaxed into the seat and enjoyed the ride, her expression lost in enjoyment. Sugar just leaned forward, grinning defiantly at Mittens, watching her instead of Butterfly.

"You two have an interesting relationship." Chloe said after a moment.

"He not allowed to has the sex tonight." Mittens drawled tauntingly, with a mischievously devilish grin. "Buts he wants ma birfday cookies." Her grin turned up even more, showing off her feline canines.

"Technically, I'm always interested in sampling your cookies." Sugar retorted with a chuckle. "Not just tonight's brand." He glanced towards Chloe for a moment. "But she's right, Meagan put me on chastity while I was here."

"I take it she doesn't like the idea of you playing with others when she's not here?" Chloe asked, a little curious.

"No. Well, nobody that she hasn't already met and given her approval of." Sugar said, focusing his attention back on Mittens defiantly. "She just felt particularly sadistic today and knew that pussycat would have fun playing with me."

"He wearin' a cock cage." Mittens interjected suddenly, running her perk little tongue over one of her fangs. "It her present to me."

"A what?" Chloe asked.

"It's a chastity device." Sugar explained, glancing towards Chloe again for a moment. "A literal metal cage that goes over the penis. It makes it uncomfortable to get an erection." He returned his focus back at the cat-girl. "She's trying to get me hard."

Chloe was left a little speechless, looking between them in surprise for a few moments. She knew that Mittens seemed to sometimes quite enjoy torturing Shawn, but was still a little surprised to see Mittens so intently trying to mess with her friend. Still, from the looks of things, this was an old game for them and he seemed as determined to foil her attempt as she was to make him squirm.

The little game paused a moment when the waitress returned with the drinks, Butterfly taking the opportunity to take a long drink from hers while she could, though she did nothing to escape her role as tool for Sugar's 'test', staying in same spot and looking quite eager to continue. Chloe, however, felt the need to walk around and told them to let whoever else came back to the table to have the fresh drink they'd brought her. Mittens gave her a look that silently asked if she needed to come with, but Chloe shook her head, not wanting to keep them from the little game that all three were obviously enjoying.

As she walked down the steps from the landing, she could see August had returned to the dance floor and was dancing with Sally. Joelle was chatting with Shawn and a bartender at the central bar. Deciding to leave everyone to their own enjoyments, Chloe wound her way to the far bar, taking an empty stool. She caught a bartender's attention long enough to order just a glass of water, needing to rehydrate a little.

As she sat there, letting the evening sink in and reflecting again on what had happened in the bathroom, more fondly recalling than anything, she became aware that the man sitting next to her was openly peering at her. She turned to regard him, raising an eyebrow to question why he was staring, but the expression suddenly stiffened and fell into one of dismay.

She recognized the man. He was the man from Mister Charles' grocery store. The one who had drunkenly come onto her. He seemed to suddenly recognize her too, obviously having been trying to place her. "Oh, hey!" He said, reeling back. "It's the slave girl!" He laughed.

Chloe quickly started to stand up to leave, but he snapped out a hand to grab her arm, halting her, but immediately retracted it, raising it up to show that he meant no harm. "Hey, hey, hey! No, wait, give me a moment. I wanted to say sorry." He said quickly. "Please, let me buy you a drink. You know, a real one." He nodded toward the glass of water.

Chloe frowned at him, not really wanting to be anywhere near the man, but he definitely seemed more sober this time, which was ironic considering where they were. She eased back onto the seat, but remained guarded. "That's not necessary, sir. But I accept your apology." She tried to give him a polite nod.

"Look, I was an asshole." He said back, waving to get a bartender's attention. "I really want to apologize. My name is Chad." He looked as though he was about to offer a hand to shake, but paused before covering the awkward moment by looking at the bartender as he came up. "Whatever this girl wants, it's on me."

"Thank you, Chad, but..." Chloe started, faltering a moment. With a sigh, she looked to the bartender. "Um...a martini, I guess." She figured it might make this easier to just let the guy buy her a drink, say his peace, and then escape back to her friends.

"Good." Chad said, taking a swig of his beer. "I just want to say, no hard feelings. I was pretty drunk that night. I fully admit that I shouldn't have come on so strong."

Chloe found the comment of 'no hard feelings' to be a bit presumptuous, as though assuming she might have felt she'd over-reacted and felt guilty. She'd not once worried about if she'd hurt his feelings. In fact, she's played the moment over more than once since and wished she'd have been able to topple a display over onto him or something.

"I just was surprised to see someone all dragged out like that, you know." He said with a grin, his eyes sweeping over what she was currently dressed in, which was a rather form-fitting beige dress with a low neck and long sleeves. It was tight enough to show the embossed outlines of the bra she was wearing, a detail he obviously took note of.

"You still with the guy who came to save you?" He asked, eyes moving back up to the collar at her throat.

"I still belong to him, yes." Chloe said with a little nod, hoping the martini would come soon so she could leave.

Chad gave a little bob of the head. "He's a lucky guy." He took a sip of the beer before adding. "He really...uh...'own' you? How's a guy go about getting a girl to let him do something like that?"

Chloe paused a moment, about to make some comment about building trust and downplaying the extent to which their relationship went with the concept, but found herself suddenly unable to speak the words. Somehow, despite how wiser it might be, she couldn't bear to downplay, again, her commitment and dedication to being a real slave. Not to this man, for whom she didn't care about the opinion of. Something inside her had to stand her ground and say what she really felt, not try to blemish her discipline to her role.

"He actually bought me before I'd ever met him." She said, sitting up a little straighter to leave no doubt that she was proud of this. "He purchased me as a slave and I vowed to serve him before I even knew him."

Chad was in the middle of raising his beer for another swallow, arm stopped dead, and staring at her with wide eyes. "So, when you say you're a slave, you mean you're like a real, honest to God, sex slave? Like that he can do anything he wants to?"

Against her better judgement, she nodded, a rush of hope going through her as she saw the bartender finally bringing her drink over. A part of her mind screaming that she was making a mistake being so blasé about this subject.

"Holy shit." He said, blinking. "How much did you cost?"

Chloe opened her mouth to answer, but caught herself. Suddenly, she realized that saying she sold herself for the lock hanging on the back of her collar might be crossing into a whole new level of unwise. "More than you could understand." She said finally, taking the martini and hefting it towards him in thanks. "Like I said, apology accepted. Have a good night, sir."

As she tried to walk away, Chad reached out. "Hey, wait, I have—" However, Chloe managed to evade the hand and disappear into the crowd. She made her way directly to where she'd last seen Joelle and Shawn talking, inwardly praying that they were still there. To her relief, she found them in the same place, Joelle obviously flirting drunkenly.

"Hey." Shawn half-shouted over the music, smiling at her as she came up.

Chloe looked back to see Chad had apparently followed her most of the way, but turned around when he'd seen her come up to Shawn. Turning back to Shawn, she smiled sweetly, trying not to show any signs of agitation. "Hey. Am I missing any exciting conversations?" She half-shouted back and taking a heavy swallow of the drink in her hand, needing its fortification to remain casual.

Joelle looked over at her, eyes glazed. "I wuz jus' telling 'im how sexy's eyes were." She slurred, yelling a little more than she needed to. "Dudn't he have sexy eyes?"

Chloe giggled a little, hiding her agreement by taking another large gulp of her martini. She lingered there for a little while, more talking to Shawn than the thoroughly drunk Joelle. August joined her before long, slipping an arm around her waist and occasionally giving her a little nibble or kiss, seeming also a bit more inebriated than the last time Chloe had seen her.

Finally, she led both girls up to the booth, letting Shawn get back to work. She found Mittens, Butterfly, and Sugar still there, though now more relaxed and chatting. Butterfly seemed about as smashed as Joelle, her additions to the conversation more like non-sequiturs than real commentary. Sugar and Mittens both seemed to have completely sobered, now sitting next to each other and spending half their time laughing at Butterfly being drunk and silly.

"I'm thinking half our group is pretty shit-faced." Chloe laughed, coaxing August and Joelle into the booth. "It might be best to start getting some water in them."

Sugar gave a shrug. "I can drive them somewhere. If they want to keep drinking, I've stopped and don't mind playing taxi."

Chloe peered at both women, Joelle looked like she was succumbing to the full brunt of her drinking and was starting to look sleepy. August, however, was looking towards the dance floor. "I wanna dance more." She said, leaning in and kissing Chloe on the nose.

"I wanna bath...room." Joelle slurred, looking half out of it. A moment later, a somewhat more distressed look came to her face. "I gotta...bathroom...now..."

"And she's turning green." Sugar said, sliding up and out of the booth, apparently to help her.

"I got her." Mittens said, waving for people to let her out. "I'm sober and can take her into the right bathroom."

"I'll help." August said, seeming to quickly steady herself. "I need to potty again anyway." The two of them helped Joelle off towards the bathrooms, trying to get there before the woman erupted.

Chloe turned to look at Butterfly, but found her with her head down on the table, apparently having nodded off. That left Sugar, who she found to be once again looking at her in that unnervingly knowing way.

"So...who won?" Chloe asked after a moment, trying to interrupt the awkward pause.

"Won?" Sugar asked, grinning curiously.

Chloe rolled her hand and bobbed her head in the direction of where Mittens and Butterfly had been sitting when she'd left. "You know, did she succeed in..."

"Making me uncomfortable?" Sugar laughed. "Not telling."

Chloe gave a little chuckle, hid her awkwardness by draining off the last of her drink. "Okay, I have to ask." She said finally, taking a breath. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like that!" She gestured towards his face and the amused 'I know your secret' expression on it.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said with a chuckle, taking a drink of water. "I'm really just looking at you. I like to watch people. I guess I must have some weird expression on my face when I'm just observing?"

"What have you observed?" She asked, leaning in a little, suddenly curious to hear his thoughts.

"Mittens loves you and you love her." He responded after a moment. "You don't love August, but August really wants you to."

Chloe sighed. "Well, I kind of knew all that already."

"Did you know that August wants to make you jealous?" He said, leaning back.

This one caught her off guard. "What?"

"She's been flirting and dancing with Sally since you took her in the bathroom, then came back up here." He leaned forward as he talked, seeming very interested in her reaction. "I think it bothered her that you came back up here with pussycat and never even looked back at her again. Just screwed her and forgot her."

The words stung profusely, making Chloe almost feel insulted. However, she realized he wasn't wrong. They had come back up to the booth and gotten lost in their own bond, Chloe never even thinking to look for August after they'd left her in the bathroom. She wanted to argue that she'd expected August to join them, but in truth, she'd not even questioned it when she hadn't. She really had forgotten her.

"Actually, where is Sally?" Chloe said suddenly, looking around and realizing that she'd forgotten her too.

"August was getting her pretty stirred up, dancing and putting her hands all over her." Sugar replied nodding towards the dance floor. "She even moved to do their little dirty dancing act pretty near where you were when you were talking to Shawn. Obviously, you never noticed."

Chloe blinked in surprise. She hadn't noticed.

"She finally just abandoned Sally to the dance floor to come join you at the bar. Not sure where Sally got to after that." He said, now actually trying to find her in the mob of people on the dance floor.

Chloe sighed. "I should find her. Make sure someone isn't..." She thought of Chad. "Can you keep an eye on sleeping beauty?" She nodded towards Butterfly snoring on the table.

"I'll let the others know what you're doing if they get back." He replied, giving Butterfly's head a pet.

Chloe made her way quickly down to the dancing, keeping an eye out for both Sally and any sign of Chad. The latter she thought she could see back on his stool at the bar, but Sally wasn't in sight. She hoped she was just lost in the dancing crowd. Entering into the throng, she half-danced, half-waded through the sea of gyrating bodies, trying to find her friend.

It was Sally who found her, seeming to appear out of thin air behind her and press into her, grinding and dancing, her arms sliding around Chloe's torso to pull her into the beat. Happy to have just found her, Chloe obliged her, falling into the groove and leaning back into Sally, trying to recapture a little of the energy she'd had previously.

However, a moment later, she realized that Sally was drawing up the bottom of her dress, fingers seeking some treasure that lay beneath. Rising up on her tip-toes, Sally bite Chloe's ear, awkwardly chewing more than sensually nibbling, fingers fumbling towards their goal of slipping between the folds of her labia. It took Chloe's shocked mind a moment to register what was happening, now with her pubis half exposed in the middle of the dance floor, being clumsily fingered by Sally.

In the next instant, she'd pulled away, quickly pulling her dress back down and turning to face Sally, who had not yet even fully realized that Chloe had pulled away. Eyes half-closed, Sally slipped back up to Chloe, pressing their breasts together a bit uncomfortably and wiggling chaotically. She mouthed the words 'fuck me', eyes opening and staring into Chloe's surprised expression.

For a long moment, Chloe didn't know what to do, realizing that her previous behavior with Mittens and August, not to mention August winding her up, had led here. However, Sally looked extremely drunk as well. If she just left her here, like August did, there was no telling who she might run across willing to take advantage of her intoxicated and horny mindset.

Again, she thought of Chad.

She hauled Sally back to the booth, glad to see Mittens having returned, Joelle looking a bit more lucid, but also no longer really feeling in a fun mood. "I think it might be taxi time." She said to Sugar, taking in the groggy Joelle, sleeping Butterfly, and Sally who was staggering in place and smiling with a look that suggested she may have ingested more than just alcohol.

Sugar's eyes were only on Sally, concern on his face, apparently thinking the same thing Chloe was starting to. "Yeah, I think you're right. I'll get them home."

"You're going to need help." August said, rising with him. "I figure, by the time we get them home, I'll be sober enough to drive, since my car is at Chloe's house." Looking towards Chloe, she smiled. "If you're there when he drops me off, I'll come in and say goodnight, but don't feel like you and Mittens need to leave early, if you don't want to."

12