All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 34'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

That’s so sweet of Alvin to offer to escort them. I’m sure he’s going to find reactions to Master and Chloe amusing. I’ll bet he has some particular coworkers already in mind, too. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm sure Alvin has a LOT of people in mind, actually. You'll get to see a bit more of Alvin in the next chapter, as he's actually inspired by (but not really based on) a couple of security guards I've known from various jobs I've worked. While Master will certainly keep his word to generally behave, Chloe is far too proud of being all chained up to not flaunt it a little. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter and I hope you continue to enjoy where things continue to go. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great as always. :)

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 2 years agoAuthor

Very glad you liked it. :)

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Wonderful as always, nice to see Alvin escorting them and protecting them in a way.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

If I'm honest, I included Alvin both as a tip of the hat to some security guards I knew who were very cool people, but more as a way of sort of 'legitimizing' the two of them getting to walk around. Having worked in places like where she worked, I know that it's not as realistic that they would be allowed to just wander.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...