The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chain was just long enough to allow her to walk easily, so long as she kept her hands low and behind her back. To be able to bring her hands around, she'd have to bring her feet closer to her arms, such as sitting or kneeling. Chloe relished it, her heart fluttering at the idea of walking into the building like this. However, she did note a tight look of concern on Master Heron's face when she glanced into the car.

While she was quite used to displaying this side of herself, usually far more salaciously dressed, in public back home in Zucker's Mill, even she recognized that this was very different. Back home, Master already was known for the lifestyle he led and had respect in the vanilla community, as well as the fetish one. People there saw her as just a new addition to his eccentric image. The Chloe these people knew had been the vanilla version, shy and mousey. Coming in all trussed up would guarantee her to get a lot of attention and would probably ensure that she would never be able to return to this place to work again.

Of course, that only made Chloe want to have Master take things all the further, for good measure. While she might not know who would own her in the days to come, she had no doubts that she had no desire to ever return to this life. She would dedicate her entire being to serving her owner completely. This was a rite of passage for her. A way of truly establishing that this was her place in the world and who she wanted to be.

She gave Heron a look that she hoped told him that she knew what she was doing and that she wanted this. His concern touched her, but it wasn't necessary. He respected her enough to allow her to choose her own way, but cared enough to not want to see her hurt. Even if it was her own choices that hurt her. She knew his fear was that she'd allow herself to be pushed into extremes, but it was, ironically, her who was usually wanting Master to go further.

With her hobbles set, Master took one last moment to come around and kiss his slave tenderly, looking into her face to make sure he saw no serious reservations. While her heart was pounding fast, it had nothing to do with unwillingness. All she felt was exhilaration and there was little doubt that it showed in her expression. She couldn't have removed her grin if she'd wanted to.

Satisfied, Master turned and led his tethered slave along to the front of the building, opening the door for her, since she couldn't. Within, the front lobby was a beautiful space of brown faux-marble and mahogany seating. A security desk sat at the center, behind which was a grand staircase leading to the upper area, a bank of elevators, and a brace of doors with electronic locks.

Two security officers were manning the desk, both of which she knew. The younger of the two, Layvon, stood as they approached the desk, picking up a clipboard from the desk. "Good afternoon. If you wouldn't mind signing in, please?" She caught him noticing the chain leading from Master's hand to her collared neck, his brow creasing slightly and eyes narrowing, but otherwise he maintained his poise.

"Good afternoon." Master cheerily replied. "We're here just looking, really." He gave a gesture to his slave. "She used to work here and wanted to show me the building."

The guard's eyes took her in a moment, showing no immediate recognition. However, the other guard, much older and rounder, stood up and gave a hearty guffaw. "Miss Ryan? Is that really you?"

"Hello, Alvin, sir." Chloe said with a smile. "I hope you are well."

Layvon blinked hard at her, recognition now hitting him like a hammer. "Chloe!? My God, girl! You look completely different!"

Chloe blushed demurely, moving her feet so that the chain rattled a little. Both men noted it at the same time, revelation hitting them at the same time. "Are you...restrained?" Layvon asked.

"I am, sir." Chloe answered proudly. "This is my Master, James Brooksend. I sold myself to him." After a beat, she quickly added. "Consensually."

Layvon paused a moment, sorting out what she'd just said before letting out a laugh of surprise, but Alvin just gave her a grin and nod of respect. "Well, you definitely look happier, Miss Ryan." He said, extending a hand to Master. "I'm Alvin Becker, this here's Layvon Adams. Good to meet ya."

Master took the hand graciously. "A pleasure. Thank you. I hope that it's okay that we came in this way, her on a lead and all. If you need to ask us to leave, I respect that."

Alvin and Layvon looked to each other, considering, before Alvin looked back, taking Chloe in. "Hey, ain't no law against collars and chains, since it ain't against her will. So long as she stays dressed decently and neither of you do anything dirty." He gave a little snicker.

"On my word, this will be as subversive as we get." Master assured him. "She just wants to show me around for a few minutes."

Layvon scratched his head a little, weighing the idea. "Some people might take issue, even if it's nothing really obscene. You know how people can be." He broke out in a grin. "I still can't believe that's you, Chloe. Damn, girl, you clean up nice."

Chloe smiled and gave him a playfully bashful look, once again shifting to make the chains clink on purpose. "Thank you, sir."

Alvin gave another hearty chortle. "You know what? I got a break coming. I'll walk them around real quick. If anyone says anything, I can just tell them I'm escorting them back out."

Layvon gave a shrug. "Sure. Works for me, I guess. Can I get a hug though?" He said with a laugh.

Chloe looked to Master, who smiled in turn and nodded. "By all means."

Layvon came around the desk and wrapped his arms around Chloe, shaking his head. "You're crazy, you know that? Chains! Crazy as hell."

Pulling out some keys, Alvin waved for them to follow along with him. "Come on, I'll try to make sure we pass lots of places where she can get nice and seen."

12