The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 36

Story Info
Chloe and Heron learn a bit about Master.
5.7k words
4.77
2.5k
5

Part 36 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Collaring of Chloe

Chapter 36 - The Value of Property

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

The feelings of familiarity she'd felt in the Warston-Clark offices were nothing compared to the warm sense of nostalgia Chloe felt being back in Master Heron's house. His cozy little split-level, tucked into a small patch of elm and chestnut trees, felt like a warm hug from an old friend. She'd learned a lot about herself and the lifestyle within its cozy walls, Heron and Ellie having been excellent mentors and their home a deeply inviting place.

Leaning back into the plush sofa in the den, cinnamon incense hanging in the air, Chloe had a flood of wonderful memories cascading through her mind like a pleasant brook. She'd spent almost as many nights here as she had in her own apartment during her tutelage, mostly sleeping in the upstairs guest room. A few times, she'd conked out on this very sofa, too tired to try and drag herself upstairs. Every once in a blue moon, she'd bunked in bed with Ellie and Heron.

While there had definitely been play between them and she'd certainly had some rather intimate moments with Ellie, Heron had always drawn a distinct line of boundaries with her. He'd titillated her plenty and even employed toys, but any time she'd slept with them, nothing more carnal than snuggling had ever taken place.

Master Heron had taken his role as a mentor very seriously, not wanting to do anything that might confuse Chloe in regards to their relationship. Still, their connection had grown into something far beyond just simply student/teacher, as she'd begun to think of them as family. In many ways, the pair of them had become something like surrogate parents to her, a feeling that they mirrored back. It was for that reason that she'd known she needed to seek out Heron's advice on things.

As both her mentor and her father-figure, she valued his thoughts and opinions. She trusted his judgements, even if she didn't always abide strictly by them. He'd never quite been completely happy with her decision to sell herself to a stranger, nor had he seemed even that comfortable with her dedication to the ideal of being as true of a slave as she could become. Had he not, ultimately, trusted her to make her own choices, she held little illusion that he might well have refused her request to broker the sale for her.

Even now, she could see moments of concern crossing through his expression, despite how obviously happy she was with Master. It was part of why she loved him though, that fatherly overprotectiveness. She cherished that she had someone in her life that did so deeply care about her wellbeing.

"Thank you again for inviting us to stay here." Master said to Heron, sitting next to Chloe on the plush sofa and accepting a cup of coffee. "Still, if it is any kind of imposition, we're happy to get a hotel room nearby."

Heron waved the idea away with a laugh. "Nonsense. We love visitors." He took his own seat in a broad and well-worn recliner, using his cane to ease himself into place with such practiced grace that he barely even disturbed the coffee in his own mug. "There is plenty of room for you. And you are welcome to make yourself as comfortable as you want."

Master gave him a nod and raised his cup to Heron in gratitude. "Well, we'll try to at least keep a level of generally polite decorum, though I can't promise that Mittens won't be naked by the time she gets back from the tour with Ellie." He gave a little grin that made Heron laugh. Chloe giggled too, more due to the fact that, if she knew Mittens, she was probably already mostly naked.

Heron took a sip of his coffee before settling back into his chair and fixing Master with an appraising look. "So, tell me a bit more about yourself, James. Chlover has told me all about you as a Dominant, but not a lot about you as a regular person."

Master took a sip of his own coffee before answering, an enigmatic grin on his face as he did so. "Well, aside from being in real estate, there's not really a lot more to tell. I devote most of my time to Chloe and Mittens. I suppose you could say that I'm as dedicated to my role as a Master as they are to the roles they've chosen."

Heron eyed him, almost suspiciously. "How did you get into realty?" He asked, seeming more interested in just getting Master to reveal more about himself than anything.

Master gave a little chuckle. "Well, first off, I should probably clarify that what I do isn't realty, but real estate investment. I buy land and property, mostly commercial, sometimes have it professionally cleaned up, and then rent it out. I started in high school, actually."

Heron raised an eyebrow. "High school? Really? What made you get started?"

Chloe found herself deeply interested as well, realizing that she'd never really asked much about things like this. She wanted to know the answers to these questions too. It amazed her just how little she really knew about her Master. She was starting to realize that he had truly managed to keep himself mostly a mystery for the whole time that she'd known him.

"I used to work in a local thrift shop." Master began, his gaze looking down into his cup of coffee, as though it were a magical mirror showing him scenes of his past. "It wasn't all that far from where I lived and I'd practically grown up in the place, really. The owner, Mister Nichols, would look after me as a child and, when I was old enough, let me work in the shop. He was a good man and always full of stories."

Master took a small sip of the coffee, but his gaze remained focused downwards, though there was a fond smile on his face. "When I was about halfway through my Junior year, Mister Nichols decided to retire. He offered to sell me the business property his store sat on, at a quarter of its worth, encouraging me to resell it and use the profits towards college.

"It took a little convincing with my father, he wasn't so sure that it was worth even the price I was getting offered. The old store had been there for quite a long time and was falling apart. My father didn't think anyone would really want it." Master gave a chuckle. "Of course, I saw something there that neither he or Mister Nichols did. They saw only an old store; I saw a piece of land that was in a very good location."

A twinkle came into his eye. "Finally, I managed to convince him to let me buy it and I became the proud owner of the old Nichols Thrift." He gave another little chuckle, still imagining his past swirling in his coffee.

"I'm still amazed you bought something like that while you were only in high school." Heron said, obviously intrigued by the whole story. "I'm guessing your family had some decent money?"

Master looked up and shook his head. "Actually, no. My father was a good carpenter, we were not starving, but he was a single parent and, at the time, Zuckers Mill was a pretty desolate town. It took my entire college savings just to buy it at even at the highly discounted price. Even so, the idea was for me to at least triple that investment, but I didn't actually put it up for sale."

Chloe leaned forward. "Wait, Master, does that mean...? I thought you went to college, Master?"

"Oh, I did." He replied, looking to her with a smile. "Just not until I was in my late twenties." He sat back into the sofa, taking another sip of his coffee before continuing. "I spent the rest of my Junior year, that summer, and much of my Senior year doing repairs on the building, my father helping me. I had to put a bit more money into it, but by the time I sold it, I managed to get not just three times what I'd put in, but almost eight times."

He sat back, taking another swallow of coffee before continuing. "I used the money I made on it to buy up three more properties around the area, one of which I was able to get cleaned up in just a couple weeks and immediately rent back out. That helped pay for professional restoration of the other two. By the time I was graduated from high school, at eighteen, I had all three properties making money and my eyes on two more.

"I took out a loan with the bank, using it to buy those two properties and clean them up as well. I managed to leverage all those to buy another four properties around Zuckers Mill. All the while, I'd also been supporting renewal programs in the community, adding even more value to the property I owned. I kept leveraging and buying up the distressed properties, turning them around, which also improved the overall value and state of the town."

Chloe looked on in awe, realizing that this is the first time she'd really given actual thought to just how Master had wound up owning so much of Zuckers Mill. It was incredible enough to think that he'd built such a massive empire of land in just a few years, but that he'd done in a way that had restored his community and improved lives. It made her feel very proud to be among his property now.

"So, how many properties do you own now?" Herron asked, leaning forward and scrutinizing Master. The look on his face suggested that he felt as impressed by this man's kindness and ingenuity as Chloe was.

"I own eighty-seven properties in Zuckers Mill and eleven in Carterville, as well about a half a dozen other properties outside of that area." Master said with a shrug. "Though I'm at a point where I no longer have to handle most of the real grunt work myself anymore. I was able to hire accounting and land management firms that see to the work collecting rent and handling land issues. Though I keep a regular review of what those firms are doing and make sure that they are treating all my tenant's well."

Heron gave an awestruck shake of his head. "That is unbelievable. I can't believe you amassed over a hundred pieces of land in under twenty years."

Master gave a laugh. "In truth, it was about three parts lucky timing and only two parts initiative on my part. Twenty years ago, Zuckers Mill was almost a ghost town, most of the property there for sale and unwanted. Even with the local programs to help revitalize things, there was never a guarantee that it would ever become valuable. I think it's a large part of why I am very tolerated there, being so open with the lifestyle. There are a lot of people who see me as the man who saved the town from fading away."

He gave a smirk. "Though there are also quite a few who see me as an opportunist and pervert. To them, I took advantage of a dying township to line my pockets with silver. While there may a kind of truth to that, I've also tried to be an asset to the community, not a leech."

Heron leaned back, taking Master in with fresh eyes. "That's still quite a thing. It says a lot about you to have made your own fortune like that. Especially at such a young age."

Master gave a shrug and a smile, a humble look on his face. "I'm not sure the word 'fortune' is really the right word. At least, not yet. For a long time, most of what I earned was used to maintain a balancing act, trying not to overextend myself and repay a lot of loans. I was only just reaching the point where I was no longer having to worry about things when I first met Mittens. Even now, though, I don't really think of myself as 'rich', just in a place where I no longer have to worry about money."

As though having been summoned by the mention of her name, Mittens came bounding into the living room, predictably naked now, other than her paws and ears. "Master! Ellie has an antique toy collection that's sooo awesome!"

Heron nearly choked on his coffee at the sight of her, though less out of shock at seeing her nude than because of his laughing at how they had predicted it beforehand. He managed to swallow his mouthful, hand raised to interject. "She is very proud of that collection. Did she also show you the photo series where she is posing with various ones?"

Mittens beamed at him. "She pullin' it up right now. I's jus' hads ta come gush." She gave an excited giggle and practically danced back out of the room.

Heron gave a pretty hearty laugh. "She is a real trip. Does she ever run out of energy?"

Both Chloe and Master looked at each other for a second before looking to Heron and replying simultaneously. "No."

They spent much of the rest of the day relaxing and socializing, except for Mittens, who spent it bouncing about excitedly, exploring everything. As evening fell, the girls all took up the kitchen to make a meal for their Masters, though the two men spent far more of their time standing in the kitchen watching or doing little things to help out than just sitting in the den to wait. The atmosphere of comradery and friendship felt so good to Chloe, happy to see her new family getting along so well with her old one.

If Heron still harbored any reservations about Master or his taking ownership of Chloe, they seemed to be fading quickly, Master showing himself to be both very charming and easy-going. His respectful nature seemed to impress Heron the most, as it extended not just him, but to Chloe as well. It was obvious that Chloe might be his slave, but she was treated as a treasure.

And Chloe's own glowing happiness with both him and Mittens was so evident that Heron and Ellie commented on it more than once. Of course, the star was Mittens, who kept everyone laughing most of the time with her goof-ball antics. Her perky personality made it impossible to dwell on anything negative.

Delighted to learn that Master and Mittens shared their affinity for old films, Heron and Ellie suggested they watch a classic movie, Design for Living, after dinner while they let the food digest. Afterwards, they moved things to the dungeon in the basement to spend a few hours at play. After a few scenes with their respective submissives, Heron, who was a very talented rigger, offered to give Master a lesson in creating a suspension, Mittens volunteering to be the one suspended.

Chloe and Ellie sat on a large, velvety beanbag, cuddled together under a blanket, watching the show as the two men carefully bound the adorable catgirl into an inverted 'Y' arrangement, her legs held open, but her torso bearing the brunt of the suspension weight. Mittens wriggled and squealed as they worked, but seemed to thoroughly enjoying herself. Her only complaint was that, hanging upside down, her ears fell off at one point. Master however, rectified the issue with a little twine and a clever tie of his own.

It felt very good to be snuggled with her old friend again, though now she noted that it felt all the more enjoyable for having opened herself up so much to her attraction to other women. Ellie was a beautiful, almost ethereal, woman and Chloe felt an overwhelming urge to make some kind of a move. It almost surprised her just how ardently aroused she was becoming nestled up together.

She eventually surrendered to the desire. "Master? Master Heron?" She suddenly asked, unable to resist anymore. "May I have permission to pleasure Ellie and myself while we watch, Masters?"

Both men looked over, Heron seeming far more surprised by the question than Master. He looked at his own submissive, to make sure Ellie was okay with it. Based on her smiling blush and obvious interest, he deduced that she definitely was. After an embellished moment of consideration, he nodded his permission. Master gave her a very special smile and nodded as well, but it was Mittens' devilish grin, currently oriented upside down, that made Chloe giggle. The pervy little kitty was aligned perfectly to watch them while the two Dominants worked.

After that, Chloe didn't really do much watching, getting lost in amorously having rather vigorous sex with Ellie. It wasn't the first time she'd stimulated her in intimate ways, or the first time they'd shared kisses, but it was the first time they had ever truly just been with each other like this. It felt wild and wonderful, like finally getting to have something she'd never realized she wanted for a very long time.

She'd forgotten just how sweet the silver-haired woman's gasps of pleasure sounded, seeming so perfectly in line with the rest of her vintage-styled persona. Her orgasm, however, was a titanic thing that inspired Chloe's own just from the emotionally charged nature of it. They melted into one another after their respective climaxes, seeming to mix together like running paint, neither of them at all aware of anything else around them.

By the time Chloe's sense of surroundings returned to her, she realized that the two men had finished their work with Mittens, moving over to a pair of stuffed chairs to relax while Mittens lounged in her suspension, looking dreamily at the two spent submissives. She seemed quite entertained by their little show.

"Master, permission to play with your kitty's pussy?" Chloe asked impishly.

"Granted." Master said with a laugh. "But not for too long. Ford was just saying that we need to take her back down soon. She's shouldn't stay like that for overly long, especially being her first time with it."

"Yes, Master." Chloe replied, unsteadily rising and taking Ellie's hand to help her up, an invitation to participate in the play. She didn't need much convincing in that area.

The two Masters gave them about fifteen minutes to have their fun with Mittens, who loved every second of it. Chloe knew, by now, all the best buttons to press on her beloved, bringing Mittens to climax within only the first few minutes, which enabled her to give her several more in rapid succession with Ellie's ample help. Mittens was practically drooling with glee, delirious from the sensation of hanging upside down while cumming repeatedly, by the time Heron and Master began carefully undoing the suspension, having the girls lend a hand to ensure that Mittens was safely lowered.

The whole experience was deeply satisfying for all, but Heron pointed out that Mittens was likely going to need some time to rest, suspensions taking a heavy toll on the submissive afterwards. Between that and having spent the whole day excitedly dancing around, Mittens wound up drifting off into a deep sleep, held in Master's arms, while they all spent some time with aftercare. Chloe felt pretty drained too, but couldn't quite become sleepy.

However, she went with Master when he carried a sweetly snoring Mittens up to the guest bedrooms and climbed into bed with both of them. For a while, she simply lay there, snuggled into these amazing and wonderful people, feeling more and more conflicted internally. Eventually, long after Master had fallen asleep as well, she crept out of bed and back down to the kitchen to make a cup of chamomile tea, hoping it would help soothe her enough to actually sleep.

As she was working with the tea-maker, Master Heron appeared in the doorway, casually leaning on his cane. "It has been very good to see you, Chloe." He said warmly, smiling paternally at her. "We've really missed you."

"I've really missed the two of you, Master Heron." She said back. "It is nice to be back here to visit."

"Ford, Chloe." He said. "For now, I want you to just call me Ford."

She looked at him in surprise, confused by this. Master Heron had always gone by only that with her, even Ellie only called him 'Heron'. He'd never invited her to call him anything else. She wasn't sure why he was now.

Her confusion must have been very evident, as Master Heron gave her a knowing smile and patted the air comfortingly. "I know you didn't come here just to visit, Chloe. Though you are very obviously happy, I've been able to see that something is bothering you since I first saw you at the airport."

Chloe looked away, trying to disguise the reaction as just checking on her tea. "It's nothing that's wrong with Master or Mittens, Maste—er, Ford. In fact, the problem is kind of how much there isn't anything wrong with them." She looked back at him, suddenly feeling a wave of heat rising in her face, eyes starting to moisten. "I really need advice, Sir."

12