All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 36'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every chapter of this story just makes me love it more! I can't wait to see where Chloe's journey goes.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! I still have a bit more planned, but this book is starting to near it's finale. No frets though, this is just book one. :) I have a lot of plans for these characters and no intention to stop writing them for a very long time.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Glad to see Chloe is slowly figuring out her conflictions.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

It is a process, but she is definitely one more step closer to finding her answers. Sometimes, one can only find their truth through struggle and she certainly struggles with all this. It was great for me to get to really show her taking each step in how she arrives at her final decisions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...