The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 38

Story Info
Chloe's memories guide her to a decision.
6k words
4.76
2.4k
5

Part 38 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Collaring of Chloe

Chapter 38 - Things Remembered

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

As much as she'd enjoyed getting to see Master Heron and Ellie, as well as the nostalgic joy of visiting her old hometown, the soft comfort of her own bed felt like reaching heaven. Splayed out across the satiny coverlet, she sighed contentedly to be back in her own room. She felt like she'd been half-holding her breath for the last few days, only now releasing it. It made her smile as she thought of just how familiar and safe the room felt to her now.

For a brief moment, her mind wandered onto the thought of this not being her official room anymore, should Master sell her to Mistress Victoria. The idea brought a sad frown to her face, but she quickly pushed both the thought and the frown away. While she'd not quite gotten the answer to the question she'd gone there for, Master Heron had helped her to feel less confused about who it was that she wanted to remain with.

While she still wasn't completely decided on what she would say when he asked her in the moment, she now felt more certain that her heart lay here, in this house, with her Master. She did care for Mistress, but she dearly loved Master and Mittens. She may not know why being a slave meant so much to her, but she knew just how much they meant to her. Shouldn't that count for something?

As if summoned by her thoughts, Master appeared in her doorway, leaning against the frame and smiling at her. For a long moment, he took in the view of her, spread-eagle across her bed. She was still wearing the relaxed clothes she'd worn on the plane home, a pair of black yoga pants, athletic socks, and one of Master's dress shirts, but he devoured the sight of her as though she were clad in the sexiest lingerie in her drawer.

She looked back at him, drinking in the sight of him as much as he was her. He cut a handsome figure in a white t-shirt and dark jeans, his hair slightly tousled and a thin shadow of stubble on his face. While he normally looked very sharp and neat, she found this rugged look suited him just as well as his usual one. She felt a rising heat climb through her as she regarded him.

Without a word, he entered the room languidly, crossing over to the bed and gently easing down onto it. Chloe kept her starfish-like posture, letting him decide if he wanted her in a different position. For a minute, he simply sat there and continued to gaze at her affectionately. He then began slowly undoing the buttons of her shirt, starting from the bottom. Once he'd undone them all, he drew a finger down the center of her torso, letting it part the shirt enough to have a visible stripe of creamy skin all the way to the waistband of her pants.

The feel of his touch sent ripples of sensation through her as it traced its path, making her feel deeply amorous. When he leaned over and kissed her gently, she felt her breathing quicken and her heart begin beating fast. Putting his lips next to her ear, he whispered into it.

"You are to imagine as though your wrists and ankles are firmly bound with rope, holding you in this position. There is a little give to them, so that you may wriggle, but if you 'slip out of a rope', you get punished." He retracted his head so she could see the devious look on his face.

"Yes, Master." Chloe said sensually, enjoying the challenge. She stretched her limbs out a little more, picturing each one secured with a length of hemp rope to points around the bed. Perhaps, right at the end, she might let one limb 'slip' just to get the little cherry of her promised 'punishment', but until then, she was determined to keep her arms and legs perfectly in place.

He drew apart the shirt, exposing her bare chest beneath. He seemed to take a moment to admire the rise and fall of her breasts as she breathed. Lowering his head, he suckled one of the breasts tenderly, the tip of his tongue darting in circles around the nipple. He spent a couple minutes at his work before he began migrating his lips down the curve of her breast, leaving a trail of small kisses.

He kissed his way to her belly, his hands caressing her body as he took his time traveling. Once he reached her belly-button, he re-adjusted himself on the bed to a position to more comfortably continue, then slid a hand beneath the elastic waist of her yoga pants. He continued to place kisses all about her torso as his deft fingers began to tease at her lower lips, caressing the outer folds above and to each side.

The feeling of it sent waves of wonderful vibration through her, stimulating her whole body. While she drank in the feeling of his touch and administrations, she kept a vigilant part of her mind fixed on maintaining the imaginary ropes about her wrists and ankles. In her mind, she was held tight, completely at his mercy, opened up before him to do whatever he wished.

He once again drew the nipple of her breast into his mouth, lightly nibbling at it as his fingers slipped into the upper fold of her nether region, finger finding the small knot of flesh beneath and gliding easily around it in its heavily moistened state. He made small spirals in and out, winding up to the tip and back out again, his mouth now hungrily at work, occasionally moving from one breast to the other.

She could feel her whole frame shuddering from pleasure, small moans escaping her involuntarily. Save for the small part of her mind that she'd put to keeping her arms and legs in place, she opened the rest of her being up to the moment, to the ecstasy of his touch. He was taking his time with it all, slowly working his way further and further into her, his mouth and fingers working perfectly independent of one another, each keeping its own pace.

Just before he slid his fingers deep within her, he readjusted his position on the bed again, setting himself in a way that allowed him to move his kisses to her neck and face while at the best angle for his fingers to do their main work. Passionately, they made out together as he explored her below, expertly working his whole hand so that the upper part of his palm continued to stimulate the outer regions of her as his fingers caressed out incredible washes of orgasmic energy from inside her.

The first time she came, she only barely managed not to flail her limbs, even that small part of her brain dedicated to maintaining those illusory bonds getting jolted by the powerful blast of the orgasm. Her second one, she wasn't as lucky. It hit her so hard that she bucked up from the bed and felt a gush of something release below into her Master's hand. He noticed it too, given the little chuckle he gave.

She didn't even realize that she'd reached down to cup her hand over his, pushing it deeper and harder as she erupted. Of course, by then, she didn't care. Between the mind blitzing climax and her original intent to earn the punishment at the end anyways, she felt more than satisfied.

Master didn't immediately chastise her from 'breaking free', though once her spasms subsided, he did lean up and gently return her arm back to its position with his free hand with a knowing little grin. He carefully worked his way back out of her, slowly winding things down, letting her come down off the metaphorical ceiling gradually.

Through the post-orgasmic haze, Chloe slowly began to become aware of a strange sound somewhere, like a gentle crunching. It took a moment to re-orient her brain enough to raise her head and look around, trying to find the origin of the sound. To her utter amusement, Mittens was sitting in the doorway on a chair, slowly and carefully eating popcorn out of a bowl in her lap, so as not to disturb them.

The adorable cat-girl's eyes popped wide at having been caught, freezing in place, a paw full of kernels nearly to her waiting mouth. The sheepish look she gave them was so perfect that Chloe couldn't help but start giggling uncontrollably. Master looked over his shoulder and gave Mittens a playful glower.

"You might as well bring it over here and let us have some, kitty-cat." He said to her with a chuckle.

Mittens bounced up and bounded over, carefully setting the bowl down on Chloe's chest, nesting it between her breasts, and then hopped on the bed on all fours, positioning herself across Chloe's body and putting her rear where Master could give it a couple of good smacks. He promptly did so, a series of quick slaps to her rump, each one producing a little gleeful squeak from the cat-girl that only added to Chloe's giggle-fit.

Once Master felt she'd 'suffered' enough, Mittens settled down on the other side of Chloe, giving her a little kiss on the stomach. The token of affection seemed to give her an idea and she drizzled some popcorn from the bowl onto Chloe's abdomen and began kissing them back up, one by one. Between the act itself and the way each little kiss tickled as Mittens flicked her tongue, Chloe's giggles only got worse. However, she managed to continue to keep her limbs still 'bound' by the imaginary rope, having not yet been told she could stop.

"So, enjoy the show?" Master asked his pet wryly.

"Yup!" Mittens answered between dives to hoover up a kernel. "Thus popcorn. Duuuh!" She added, giving Chloe a wink.

Master gave a little chuckle, shaking his head at her. "What happened to you needing a nap?"

Mittens gave a nonchalant little shrug. "Changed ma mind..." She said absently, before leaning over to suck up a couple more pieces of popcorn. "Cats is un-pro-dick-able."

Master wagged an eyebrow at her. "You seem pretty 'dick-able' to me."

Mittens grinned at him deviously. "Promise?"

He leaned over and gave her a deep kiss, then gave his head another shake. "I get a feeling like I've been manipulated, somehow."

Mittens looked around playfully, as if not wanting to meet his eyes. "No idea jus' WHAT ya might mean..." She waited a beat and then drizzled a few more kernels about Chloe's belly.

Though it all, Chloe continued to giggle, keeping her limbs outstretched, and enjoyed every moment. She realized that this would be the kinds of things she would miss most if she changed hands to Mistress Victoria. These funny little moments between the three of them that felt so natural and endearing. The thought of not having it quickly sobered her, but she just as quickly pushed it away, not wanting to ruin the moment.

As she returned her focus back outwards, she saw Master looking at her speculatively. She felt a sudden sense of conspicuousness, realizing that her perceptive Master had obviously caught that something unpleasant had just crossed her mind. However, he apparently mistook it for her wanting to move freely again, as he leaned down to whisper into her ear.

"Your 'ropes' are officially removed. You may move about freely now." He gave her a tiny peck on her neck, just below her ear, then added. "However, you did slip once. You have a punishment coming to you."

Turning her face towards him, she gave him an innocent look, as if to say, 'who? me?' and batted her eyes at him. His response was simply to give her a kiss on the forehead and laugh before sitting back up and grabbing a handful of the popcorn himself.

Chloe decided to continue laying there with the bowl on her chest and enjoying having Mittens eating it off her. Before long, she was actively putting little white puffs all about herself, letting both of them go about kissing the popcorn off and enjoying every second of it. After Master removed her yoga pants, it didn't take long before Mittens was happily lapping up something far more intimate on Chloe and Master was behind the cat-girl rhythmically moving his hips.

Chloe lost herself in the carnal play, relishing the feel of her lovers ravishing her, the sight of them with each other, the warm aura of love and desire the three of them created together. She wasn't certain how long they spent energetically making love together, wringing climax after climax out of each other, but eventually all three were spent and snuggled up together in the bed, letting their bodies relax and recover.

As she lay there, head on one side of Master's chest, his arm around her, holding her close, her mind wandered back to a memory of several months prior, shortly before she'd first taken that fateful plane to meet Master for the first time. As part of her final preparations to leave her old life behind, she'd decided to make a private trip out to the Lily of the Valley Cemetery.

She'd taken her time slowly walking among the headstones, knowing the way to the various ones she'd sought, but in no particular hurry to reach them. She hadn't been sure what she would say or even why she'd really felt the impulse to come, but knew that it was necessary for her to do so.

Her path took her to the markers for her parents first, set side by side, and etched with very plain-looking engravings of doves in flight. She'd known so little of them, had spent so little time with them. She'd not even been quite four years old when a dark road and a half-asleep delivery driver had left her an orphan. They had always felt almost like the graves of near strangers.

She'd wanted to say something profound or truly meaningful to them, but had not found any words that didn't feel forced. What did one say to parents that you didn't really know anything about? Parents who never really got to know anything about you?

In the end, she'd found that there was simply nothing to say. What memories she had of them were vague, at best, and mostly composed of things she'd been told, not that she actually remembered. So, she simply continued on to the grave of the aunt who had raised her as a parent, but had not felt like a parent to her, just a minder looking after her until someone else could. She'd never been cruel or cold, just emotionally unavailable. Someone doing the best they could with a limited capacity for empathy.

She'd been a lawyer, had adopted a detached personality in order to best do that job. She'd trained herself to keep distances with people so that she could defend or prosecute anyone without allowing circumstances to bias her work. She'd never wanted to be a parent, had never even wanted the responsibility of being married, but had taken Chloe in without regret. She'd also made sure her niece had all material needs met and good educational opportunities. She had never been unfair, but had also never been close.

"I'm leaving." Chloe told the stone after a couple of minutes of awkward silence. "I'm not sure if you'd understand what I'm doing or why. Independence was always so important to you and I always felt that my own ability to be independent was the only thing you really loved about me." She paused a moment, looking away, almost feeling a little ashamed of her words.

"I don't blame you for not being..." She paused again, faltering with thoughts and words, not fully sure just what it was she was needing to say. "What I mean is 'Thank you'. For raising me the best you could and making sure that I had what I needed. I know you raised me to be my own person, but what I really want is to be someone else's person. To be their...their slave."

She'd begun to cry at that point, without really knowing just why it was that she was doing so. Even now, thinking back on it, she wasn't sure why the tears had come. She felt sure they weren't for the idea of being a slave itself, as the idea had filled her with joy even then. It had been a decision she's not once doubted or been uncertain of.

And yet, her eyes had filled with tears in that moment, her emotions overcome with a strange sadness that she couldn't comprehend. "I need this Nina, more than I've needed anything. I have to let go of everything I've ever been in order to do it, to make it...I don't know, pure, I guess. I'm not sure if you'd understand, definitely not approve, but I couldn't leave everything behind me without saying a final goodbye, I suppose. It's possible that Master Heron is right, that I may regret this, but I'm committed to it. I hope that, if some part of you is still keeping an eye on me, that you can at least understand that I know what I am doing."

She had reached out at that point, putting a hand over the graven image of blind justice that adorned the headstone. It had always struck her as oddly beautiful, the blind-folded woman holding her scales in one hand, a sword in the other. She'd seen a BDSM version of it once, after getting into the lifestyle, and now could not see the real thing without seeing something kinky in it.

As she considered it in the present, the image seemed, in an odd way, like a kind of metaphor for her Aunt, blind to the emotional needs of the little girl who'd wound up in her care, but never unjust to her. She made sure that Chloe had the means to survive, even if not what she had needed to really feel alive. That had led her into a life of quiet desperation, hiding away from everyone and...

With a start, Chloe sat up in the bed, her mind swirling. For a brief moment, something from another memory had somehow struck a significant chord with the memory she'd just been exploring. However, like a vapor, it had materialized less than a second, then dissipated, leaving only the impression of having been on the cusp of something important.

She felt sure that it had been something that someone had once said to her, though she wasn't sure who, when, or even what it had been they'd said. She mentally grasped for some thread of it remaining in her mind, but found nothing. She wasn't even sure why the previous memory had triggered this new one or how they connected to one another.

"Chloe? Are you okay?" The whisper of Master's voice cut through her internal struggle like a knife, pulling her attention completely back to the present.

"Yes, Master." She whispered back quickly. "Just..." She settled back down into his arm, head safely back on his chest. "Just a dream that startled me." She nuzzled into him. "But I'm safe here, so that's all that matters."

He kissed the top of her head, his fingers playing tenderly through her hair. "You know you can always talk to me, if you need to." He said after a moment.

Chloe looked up into his face and gave him a reassuring smile. "I know, Master. Really, though, I'm okay. Just half dozing and randomly thinking." She put her face into the crook of his neck and snuggled into him again. "I just want to be here right now. Enjoying this."

He conceded to just petting her hair and letting her keep her secrets, even if just for now, and eventually nodded off again. She tried to drift off to sleep with him, but found herself too wrapped up in her lingering thoughts. She was still mentally picking at the edges of that second memory, trying to recall something, even if just why it had nearly manifested in her mind.

Carefully, she slipped out of the bed, trying not to rouse either of her two lovers. Quietly, she eased out into the hall, making sure not to bump into the chair Mittens had left out there, and gently closed the bedroom door. She padded softly down the stairs and went into the kitchen to make herself a cup of hot tea. While the water heated, she fastened the center-most button of the dress-shirt, less for modesty than simply to make sure she didn't splash any boiling water on bare skin.

She gave a little chuckle when she considered that this was possibly the most normally dressed that she'd really been around the house since arriving. Master's shirt was large enough to nearly be a dress on her and due to their relaxed attire for the flight home, she wasn't wearing anything else but the plain grey socks. While it was kind of relaxing to be so simply attired, she felt almost underdressed without the feeling of gloves or form-fitting things on her body.

12