The Collection Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The High Priestess nodded approvingly, patting the girl's head and continued forward through the room. Her two junior priestesses followed dutifully, the more lucid girl leading the other by the arm.

----

Nearing dawn, back in the room of the collecting throne, the Ritual was drawing to a close. Saintess Aestiva lay on the cushions of throne couch, hugging the God Emperor's muscular arm that draped across her. She became a saint only twenty seven years ago, a mere fledgling Saintess on the timescale of the unaging Priestesses. She achieved sainthood when she ended an outbreak of deadly and torturous crystalline leprosy. She remained awake for 187 days and nights without rest, healing nearly the entire population of the port city of Brestel. She single-handedly stopped the plague and prevented its' spread to the rest of the kingdom, as well as saving the lives of many of her sisters. Now, she was the patron saint of Brestel and had a tower shrine there devoted to her name and honor.

She looked over to Saintess Rikali, the newest saintess, and smiled sweetly at the young girl, whose face was flushed from sexual arousal and exhaustion. St. Rikali became a Saint just two months ago by defeating an invading force of demonic beast men, saving the people of the village of Darrum from certain death and protecting the rest of the Kingdom. She had annihilated the invader's leader; a giant red demon-dragon named Vajron, and 2,000 of his honor guard. The act nearly killed her, and she awoke only three weeks ago from a healing coma. St. Aestiva had traveled from the Temple of Brestel, bringing her healing talents to aid the injured girl. They were now close friends.

St. Aestiva stroked her hand lovingly against the God Emperor's massive bicep. His flesh hot as if in fever. It felt good under her touch.

St. Rikali's sat between St. Aestiva's legs, alongside the God Emperor's chest, her fingers traced down along his muscled belly, feeling the ripple of muscles beneath his warm skin. He was like a living statue carved from stone, hewn perfectly from solid rock.

"Aestiva," she whispered back to her, "who is that?" she gestured to a high priestess sitting cross legged on the end of the couch. The woman had a large tome in her lap, and she was writing something with a pen of fine elven craftsmanship.

St. Aestiva whispered back "That's, Lilliandra the Recorder of Collections." High Priestess Lilliandra was a quiet mousy woman, who seemed to rarely speak. She had been a member of the Recorders before becoming a High Priestess, so she always attended the Rituals, and wrote everything important that happened during those events.

"She's hardly drank anything," whispered Rikali, who took a cup of simple wood and leaned forward. She reached over the God Emperor's thick leg and ran the cup over the cupbearer's nude belly. The cupbearer now knelt waist deep in godcum and was coated in a thick layer of the essence. Rikali collected a full cup of the pearly fluid off of the cupbearer and held it towards the Record Keeper.

High Priestess Lilliandra's eyes darted up from her tome, and she paused her writing momentarily. She took the cup, simply grunting in thanks, and emptied the cup. Then she returned to her writings as if she had drank a cup of simple water. Seemingly unaffected by its' potent effects.

The saintesses shared a look, "Very devoted on her duties, very focused." St. Rikali said in disbelief.

St. Aestiva whispered, "I think she might be...you know, autistic"

St. Rikali nodded knowingly. In fact, she did not know.

"How is this Collection going, dearest Lilly?" St. Aestiva spoke up.

The High Priestess continued to write, looking up only to gauge each thick cumshot and to judge the flow of godcum out from the collecting basin to the outlet channel, which acted as a weir. The sides of the channel and bowl were marked with subtle notching to indicate volume and flow.

"The sacred harvest goes quite smoothly tonight. The God Emperor's flow is strong and vigorous..." The High Priestess replied, her voice barely audible above the din of sloshing godcum pouring into the collecting basin. "We have already surpassed our previous best yield of last year."

The High Priestess turned a page in her book and scribbled something down in the margin. Then she flipped ahead several pages, and began to scrawl numbers and formulae on a second sheet. "If I am not mistaken, we may even exceed my projections for this quarter."

At that moment, the all the high priestesses looked up at once. The waves of aetheric energy emanating from the God Emperor had changed, quieting subtly, the Collecting Ritual would end soon. The still-awake high priestesses murmured with exhausted smiles. Though they were still riding the euphoria of the God Emperor's potent seed, they would welcome the coming rest.

The God Emperor's massive cock began to droop, hanging half erect between his legs. The shaft gleamed wetly in the torchlight. Only a thin stream of gooey spunk flowed slowly from his tip into the collecting basin, like a faucet draining into a sink. He was done. The God Emperor's shunting of aetherical energy through his body could no longer be maintained. His body would begin shrinking back to his normal size.

One of the priestesses, a beautiful young blonde with a slender waist and large breasts, stood up and walked to the soaking cupbearer and unclasped her neck corset. The poor girl was breathing hard, having worked herself almost completely numb throughout the past few hours. The priestess lifted the heavy white gold neck piece from around the girl's throat and un-muzzled her. The fluid covered her eyes, and clung to her long hair. The cupbearer's entire body was coated in a thick layer of pearly godcum, it was difficult for the priestesses to see the cupbearer's expression and form.

The two masseuses had also completed their duties. They held the God Emperor's giant orbs reverently, and planted a final long kiss on his heavy balls. One was a slim elf, the other a tall and lithe human. Both wore only the diaphanous silk gossamer scarves of the temple's House of Touch, exposing their pale feminine forms. Both had become slick by the thick cum runoff that had flowed down the God Emperor's shaft and huge sack.

The nymph, elf, and human woman had completed their honored tasks in the sacred ceremony. They did not fall unconscious or become overwhelmed with the euphoria of the ritual, as occurred from time to time. Now, the God Emperor's massive member hung limply, drained of any remaining aetheric energy. The three women began to consume the remaining godcum in earnest, drinking and licking it off of each other and collecting it from the basin with their cupped hands.

The other high priestesses pulled the God Emperor further onto the large collecting throne, laying him back fully onto the couch. It would serve as a bed for all of them. The God Emperor formed the center in the pile of priestesses, who quickly began to fall into an exhausted sleep. Their bodies still hummed with the pleasure of the Collecting Ritual.

12