The Collection Ch. 03

Story Info
Luka and Daisy both struggle to understand their feelings.
9k words
4.86
7.3k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luka was looking at the ceiling. His stomach was sore, and the pain was a welcome, but rather an ineffective distraction. The other distraction he had sought out was also ineffective.

A snap an inch from his face brought him back to Earth.

"Are you listening to anything I'm saying?" Eva accused sullenly.

"Yes, no. Kind of,"

Eva groaned. "Okay, you are clearly not here because you want to talk about anything to do with me. Whatever is going on just spit it out,"

Seeking some clarity away from Daisy, Luka had gone to the warehouse. There had been annoyingly little to do there, so he had ended up sparing with one of the better hand-to-hand fighters, Alex. Luka had been distracted, and took a serious punch to the gut, leaving him embarrassingly gasping for breath and Alex apologizing. Escaping to shower, Luka had brought himself to an unfulfilling climax that somehow left him even more frustrated.

Changing strategies, Luka ended up at his baby sister's apartment, where she had reliably started jabbering on about her university classes. But Eva had never enjoyed people half-listening and was unimpressed with Luka's sullen state.

"I don't want to talk about it," Luka grumbled.

"So, you don't want to talk about other stuff or the thing you're clearly thinking about. Right," Eva pushed herself out of the colorful velvet couch. She pulled a bottle of sparkling water out of the fridge and began pouring two glasses.

Luka opened and closed his mouth. Eva placed the glass of water in front of him and watched him struggle.

"I met this girl," he said finally, hesitantly.

Eva blinked. "Like a... like a girl, girl?"

"Maybe, fuck. I'm not sure," Luka put his face in his hands.

"Why aren't you sure?"

Luka pondered this. Eva, being his sister, had seen her fair share of brutality in their family's line of work. But it seemed like admitting he had kidnapped Daisy as bait for her boyfriend, then proceeded to lose control with her, was not something he should tell Daisy.

Luka was cunning and brutal, yes. But he wasn't totally lacking in morality. He had enough sense to be ashamed of how he lost himself in her, of how, if he was honest with himself, he knew she was not locked in his bedroom because he thought she had information on Ethan. But he couldn't stop. Even now, he craved her. It was a growing obsession and a dangerous one for both of them. Dangerous for Daisy because of obvious reasons, and dangerous for Luka because he was weak around her. He forgot himself when she was close.

"Things are ...complicated," He gritted his teeth.

Eva smirked. "Because of Sylvia?"

Luka's head snapped up. "No, why would it be complicated because of Sylvia?"

"Don't be daft Luka. We both know why,"

For the first time in days, Luka thought of Sylvia. She was an associate that helped manage his father's finances. She was also a collector and a good one at that. Tall, blonde, and thin, everyone tended to underestimate her. It gave her an edge over them. She was manipulative and cruel, and seemingly perfect for Luka. They had hooked up several times - the girl was a good fuck with a wickedly talented mouth, he had to admit. But it had only ever been a few hookups. What made it complicated was the Sylvia was incredibly smart and incredibly power-hungry - similar to Luka. She saw Luka as the key to power in the city. Unfortunately, Luka's father saw Sylvia for exactly what she was - and he agreed she would be the perfect woman at Luka's side in the family business.

He wasn't ever crazy about the idea, but he hadn't ever been outwardly resistant to it. He even admitted that it was probably the right business move. But Luka had put off going through with it, keeping his relationship with Sylvia minimal. And now, the girl trapped in his bedroom who hated his guts had ground the whole thing to an epic halt.

Luka leaned forward and fixed Eva with an intense scare. "Swear to me Eva, you won't mention Daisy to anyone- not Dad or Sylvia or Declan, or even mom. At least for now,"

"Daisy? What a sweet name," Eva smiled mockingly. "Can I meet her?"

"No. Eva, do you swear?"

"I swear, but I want to meet her - eventually."

Luka cringed. To be honest, he had no idea if eventually would ever come. He had very little plans with Daisy past what he was thinking of doing to her when he got home.

"Eventually," Luka said, unsure if he was lying.

"Why's it complicated?"

Luka sighed. "I can't seem to figure her out. I met her on a collection,"

"Why were you on a collection?" Eva narrowed her eyes.

Luka could not tell Eva he had been going after Ethan. "It was... personal,"

"Personal?"

"Yes, personal. Private, Eva,"

Eva rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. Continue,"

"I don't know what it is about her," Luka pictured Daisy, her defiant, secretive eyes. Full of hatred, full of lust. "I can't seem to focus when I'm around her,"

"Sounds... intense," Eva eyed her brother. She had not been expecting this thread of conversation when he should up at her door. "But why are you here? I don't understand. Do you need advice or something?"

"No, um... I don't know. I just wanted to clear my head a bit,"

"Figure out what you're going to do next?"

"Something like that," Luka cringed.

"Is that what you want advice on?"

Luka knew her advice would be some restaurant for a traditional date. "Not really... I just. I'm not sure, should I pursue this?"

Eva narrowed her eyes. "Why wouldn't you, if you like her?"

Luka looked for an excuse. "Because... Sylvia?"

Eva barked out a laugh. "Fuck Sylvia,"

"Don't let dad hear you say that." Luka grinned.

"Mom doesn't like her either! She once said you need someone softer,"

"Softer, eh?" Luka pondered this. Daisy was certainly softer than Sylvia, but he wouldn't have used that adjective to describe her. His mind wandered to her. He imagined creamy thighs, the soft petals between Daisy's legs, what she smelled like.

Eva snapped her fingers in front of Luka's face. "Oi! Stop daydreaming. If you wanna distract yourself from the girl then let's order a pizza, play Mario kart or something,"

Before he could lose himself completely to her childish distractions, Luka flipped open his phone, texting Winston a few directions on Daisy.

***

Daisy spent the evening wandering around her beautiful cell. For a while, she hesitated to explore much because it seemed to be an invasion of Luka's privacy. She eventually realized how ridiculous that was given that Luka had gone through her phone, stripped her multiple times, and assaulted her.

She found little interesting stuff. His closet was pristine - meticulously organized and filled with extremely nice clothes for every occasion. The bedside table was fairly standard - she found condoms, hand cream, some sleeping pills, and painkillers. The bathroom was also incredibly neat, with simple, expensive, bottles of shampoo and cologne and shaving materials. She eyed a razor for a few minutes but sighed and put it back. She wasn't willing to kill Luka in his sleep, no matter how angry she was.

At one point there was a knock on the door and Daisy, like a coward, hid in the bathroom. She heard the bedroom door open and close, and when she peeked out, she saw three things waiting for her. The first was a tray of food - salmon, salad, rice pilaf, a glass of white wine, and a carafe of water. The second was a large paper bag, and it was full of clothes. The clothes were beautiful - structured jeans and silk pajamas, simple, elegant dresses and skirts. Nice underwear too - not lingerie, but still expensive, tiny lacy things. She frowned at them. Why was he giving her clothes? The final thing was a bag of toiletries. He had given her nice stuff - shampoo and perfume she normally couldn't afford, and she was annoyed that she liked them.

Daisy paced back and forth staring at the gifts until the sun was long set. She wanted to put them away, but doing so seemed complacent in her kidnapping, and she was not willing to settle into the concrete prison with a beautiful view.

She forced herself to bed when her watch read three am, but it felt empty and cold. She wondered where Luka was, and she hated herself for caring.

***

The sun was rising when Luka finally headed back to the house to find his little prisoner. He had stayed at Eva's, drinking and complaining about their father and brother until they fell asleep on the couches. When he woke, he was anxious to check on Daisy again. Winston had texted to say that she had eaten her dinner and been quiet, but he still was itching to be near her again.

He found her, curled into a very tight ball, directly in the middle of the bed. She looked like she had slept fitfully, kicking and squirming so much her legs and arms were tangled in the sheets. He kicked off his shoes and shrugged out of his shirt, climbing over her. After a day of thinking nearly constantly of her, seeing her in his bed, cheeks flushed and peaceful, one look at her got him hard.

He couldn't resist sliding his hand along the bare skin of her calf, making her roll slightly towards him. Her foot was caught and she let out a low, protesting whine. Gently, carefully, Luka unwound the sheet from her limbs. She cooperated, grumpily and mostly asleep. Shifting, her t-shirt hitched up to her stomach, revealing the junction between her legs and the slit that Luka thought might break him. She was temptation, burning in his stomach and making him painfully hard. Time taken away from her to clear his head had done little but make him want her more.

Daisy followed sensations of heat, rousing her from her lucid, sleepy state. She felt feathering touches on her thighs, up her stomach. Palms circling her waist and moving to cover her breast.

Her back arched as a puckered nipple was rolled between Luka's thumb and finger. A soft gasp escaped her lips, and her eyes fluttered open. Heavy lidded, she saw Luka's lips as they sealed over her nub. Her legs hurt; her stomach felt too tight. Her skin burned all over, and Luka's talented tongue was both a torture and a relief.

Luka's hand slid confidently down to the apex of her thighs. The girl was slothfully writhing beneath him, still too asleep to resist the natural responses of her body to his touch. Her legs had fallen open, waiting for him. At his touch, her hips rolled into his hand and she gasped, her eyes opening wide.

"Luka," she sat up suddenly, attempting to push him away.

He was having none of it. His body surged forward, covering hers and his lips crushed her protests. He was painfully hard, his cock straining against his sweatpants. Daisy's hands pushed his face back, breaking the searing kiss for a moment.

"Miss me baby?" he said cockily.

"No," she breathed.

He ground his erection into her center, making her tremble. "I missed you," he mocked, sucking on the skin of her neck hard enough to leave a mark.

Drawing on the strength he didn't know he had, Luka pushed off the bed and her. Giving her space to sit up and blink confusedly at him, he backed up slowly. Feeling burned by his gaze, Daisy tried to figure out what his plan was.

He beckoned to her to follow him into the bathroom. "Come on baby,"

Something in his tone, gravelly and demanding, made her rise from the bed, the t-shirt falling back to her thighs.

"Good girl," he praised, reaching a hand out to take hers.

"Where are we going?" she chewed at her lip nervously.

"To take a bath. Take off your clothes," They were in the bathroom now and he approached a panel on the wall. Buttons were pressed and dials adjusted, and the sunken bathtub began filling with steaming water from multiple jets.

Luka didn't wait for Daisy to comply with his request, stepping forward and pulling the oversized t-shirt over her head in one fluid motion. She didn't protest but did meekly try to cover herself. Luka laughed at her pathetic attempt of modesty as he stripped himself of his sweats and briefs. It was only when he turned to Daisy to pull him in the tub after him that he realized she had never seen him - all of him - before.

Her gaze was raking down his body shamelessly, having temporarily forgotten herself. He tensed, watching her see him, the look on her face unguarded. He felt vulnerable under her gaze, too exposed, and he stepped forward to pull her towards him, breaking the spell.

At his touch, Daisy snapped out of it, flushing and looking at her feet.

"Like what you see?" he mocked, stepping into the tub and leading her after him.

She grumbled some unintelligible denial.

The water felt glorious on her skin. Warm bubbles and hot steam caressed her, and she stretched out. Daisy pulled herself to the far side of the tub, as far from Luka as she could get.

Luka was not interested in keeping his hands to himself. Wrapping a hand around her slim ankle, he tugged her roughly towards him, pulling her through the water and into his lap. Arms surrounding her, Luka buried his face in her wet hair, sliding his lips to her shoulder.

She squirmed in his hold, but it did nothing to further her purpose. She just rubbed the sick surfaces of her skin against him, exciting them both. Daisy could feel the ridge of Luka's erection pressed to the back of her thigh. She was afraid, and she was melting. The steam, his touch, the heat. She was slipping into a place without coherent thought, and it was terrifying her.

"Stop struggling Dais," his voice was husky in her ear. "Just enjoy it,"

Splaying one large hand across her lower back he gently pushed her forward. Her legs opened slightly to catch herself, straddling his large thigh with her thin ones. His lips on her neck, he slid a hand along the skin of her arm and grasped her wrist. Gently pulling it back, Luka wrapped her small, lithe hand around his erection.

Daisy gasped. She tried to pull her hand away but his was covering hers, slowly moving her palm up and down the top part of his length. She twisted to protest, but he was ready, and her complaints were silenced with a demanding, wet kiss that made her melt into his touch. In his palm her hand went slack, letting him slide her touch along his length and use her to jack off.

She really was a mystery to him. One minute a fireball of rebellion and anger, the next a melting mass of arousal, putty in his hands for him to mold how he desired. He wanted more, wanted to see how far he could push her.

Luka's free hand slid back to her core, her legs opening more and her hips tilting up for him. It was somewhat of an awkward position, her hand twisted behind her to grasp him. Luka tried to manipulate her palm to stroke the full length of him, but she whined into his mouth as her elbow bent towards her shoulder blades.

Hands on her waist, Daisy didn't resist when she was turned to face Luka. The kiss never broke, as Luka continued his lazy taunting. Positioning a hand on his thigh, Luka pushed Daisy's hips forward and back, directing her to ride on his hand.

Luka continued to pump their hands along his length, his stomach growing tenser and his breathing shallower. He pulled back to look at Daisy's face - she was adorably flushed, long hair sticking to her skin and curving around the mounds of her breasts. Mouth slightly open, her breathing was in time with his. He had her. He ducked and latched his teeth to a dusky pink nipple, making Daisy's head spin.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she panted.

Luka chuckled against her breast. "Do you want me to?"

"No," it sounded like a lie to both their ears. "Do you want to?"

Luka answered with a slow lick on the underside of her breast. "Yes, very badly."

"Why haven't you yet?"

"I thought I might wait for you to beg me,"

Daisy blinked, a little bit of coherence coming back to her. "That'll never happen,"

"Mmhmm," Luka hummed against her skin. Slowly, so as not to draw her attention, he loosened his grip on her hand, pleased when she continued to stroke him in the same way he had directed her. She was so naturally responsive. Her mind was telling her to submit, and she was fighting it, but she was losing. Her tiny hand working in earnest to pleasure him was proof enough. She was made for him. It was so fucking exciting, and at the thought Luka shuddered beneath her, throwing his head back.

Daisy's free hand joined her other, her tiny palms squeezing to reach as much surface area as possible. He was fucking big, Daisy thought. The prospect of him fucking her was looming in her mind, and her hands hesitated as fear blossomed that he was going to hurt her.

Luka felt her movements stunt, seeing a look of worry flash across her features. He shot forward to kiss her again. His hand gripped harshly into the flesh of her hip, and he pulled her back and forth forcefully, forcing her cunt to grind into his hand roughly. She protested against him, but his kiss was too intense for any coherent complaints.

Suddenly, surprising both of them, Daisy threw her head back and let out a choking sob. She went rigid as her orgasm wracked through her. Lips red as cherries, cheeks flushed, back arched gloriously, the sight was too much for Luka.

His own orgasm was like a rocket, shooting along his spine with blinding pleasure that made him mimic Daisy's sounds.

She didn't seem to notice his cock twitching and spurting in her hand, too busy riding out her own pleasure. She was so lost he had to forcefully push her hands from his erection as her motions were too intense for his post-orgasm state.

Luka slumped back against the edge of the tub, pulling her waist forward so she could rest against his chest. Their breathing was equally rough and labored as they came down. Daisy counted the thudding of his heart against her ear, trying to stay calm. But as the serotonin subsided, the steam turned suffocating, and reality dawned.

Luka didn't fight her when she began struggling, let her push off of him and scramble to the other side of the tub. They sat in strangely comfortable silence for a few minutes. While Luka occasionally chuckled to himself, extremely pleased with how his relationship with Daisy was progressing, Daisy panicked. Her mind traveled a mile a minute.

In the ridiculously luxurious bathtub, the two of them watched each other. They were both trying to understand the other, how they affected each other so much in seemingly no time. For Daisy it was terrifying, for Luka it was exhilarating. They both managed to convince themselves that the other was a master manipulator, and they both steeled themselves to not be a puppet.

Eventually, Luka washed quickly and stepped out of the bath. Staying unabashedly nude, Luka hummed to himself and pretended not to notice Daisy's eyes following him like a hawk. He attempted to be normal, drying himself off casually, trimming his beard, putting on cologne and deodorant.

The whole time Daisy just stayed in her steaming pot of misery. Gorgeous, evil bastard, she thought as she watched his muscles ripple with each movement.

When he was finally done, he made to leave the room and flashed a grin at Daisy.

"You're gonna turn into a prune," he said teasingly.

She glared back at him, but once he was out the door, she quickly scrubbed the bar of soap along her limbs. Grumbling to herself, she gingerly pulled herself out of the tub and found a towel to wrap around her shoulders. Daisy could hear Luka in the closet, humming unselfconsciously as he dressed. She could tell he was trying to annoy her, and it was working.

Leaning on the counter, she looked at the girl in the mirror. Flushed and rosy, she looked bizarrely good. Her hazel eyes were bright and alive, and Daisy couldn't understand it. The only indication of her current misery was a few bruises on her arms and hips where Luka had grabbed her too hard.