The Collection Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luka gave himself a much-needed stroke, feeling painfully built up from the chase. He pressed the blunt head of his cock against her slit and she bucked, catching the head in the folds. Luka hissed. Her slit was like lava, and he had been right. She was soaked.

He didn't need to say it, didn't need to mock her. Daisy knew it too. She had lost. Her cunt wept for him, mimicking the tears that streamed down her cheeks in shame and desperation. She pressed her cheek into the ground, screwed her eyes shut. She couldn't fight him, and she didn't want to fight him anymore.

He saw her stutter and didn't miss the opportunity. Pressing his hips forward, he sheathed half his length into her. She was small and he wasn't, and the tightness that enveloped him nearly undid him right there. He grunted as she gasped, struggling to accommodate him.

Daisy looked back at Luka. He looked like he was deep in concentration, perhaps in pain. His lips pulled back and teeth gritted, his muscles rippling along his arms and torso. He was looking at the place where they met, where she was swallowing his length with intense ripples.

She was being taken against her will, but her cunt was destroying him.

The thought sliced through Daisy mercilessly, liquid pooling at her core and dripping from her. That brutal shame returned, and it just pulled Daisy deeper. She moaned, unable to catch the sound on her tongue.

She tightened and then relaxed around him, and Luka felt even more cream spill around his cock. He slipped in more without trying, making them both grunt in surprise.

Suddenly Luka was not satisfied with this position. She was bent and arched under him - the perfect submissive, but he wanted to see her. He wanted to hurt her, he had to admit, but he wanted her to like being hurt. At the moment, her bent over was too impersonal.

Daisy's chest was off the ground, her inner thigh hooked by Luka's arm, and then she was on her back. The impact nearly knocked the wind out of her, but then Luka surged forward. His cock filled her completely and Daisy arched, croaking desperately as her breath was stolen brutally.

Luka buried his face into her neck and tried to keep still as she writhed and trembled beneath him. He was trying to ground himself, find some clarity or coherence to keep from pounding into her savagely. She was not making it easy, back-arching, seductive mewls and gasps escaping her lips.

She gasped his name suddenly and Luka lost himself, gently extracting and rolling back into her. Daisy moaned in response. Yes, she liked that. He repeated the motion, again and again until her hips began to eagerly meet his. The only sound was their desperate panting, the noises of their pained restraint.

"Fucking tight," Luka hissed through his teeth. He slid a hand under her back and grasped her neck from behind. "Such a perfect, tight little cunt Daisy,"

"No, no, no..." Daisy protested, but it wasn't to Luka. It was to how her body was responding to his controlling touches and filthy words. She felt like she was coiling, her body betraying her. There was pressure and heat everywhere - her nipples tightened with her core, her brain rolling through waves of sensation with each leisurely stroke of his cock.

She had lost. That much was clear, but she didn't want to make the victory so sweet. She surged forward suddenly, catching Luka's lip between her teeth and biting down hard enough to draw blood.

It was supposed to repel him, but Daisy miscalculated. Luka groaned with excitement, rearing back and slamming into her without warning. She gasped in shocking pain, feeling like she was being ripped in half, and Luka's grip on her neck tightened. He was so large and she so lithe that his fingers nearly touched at the base of her throat. With a firm grip, the girl was subdued and immobilized beneath him.

He reared back and rammed into her again. The pace was slow and brutal. He mercilessly pummeled her into the dirt, giving her the time to feel every ripple of himself around her, to register how helpless she was beneath him. He ground into her, igniting the bundle of nerves that would kill her, she was sure.

It was such perfect ecstasy to Luka. He watched as she let out painful, screeching protests with each stroke, and as those protests faded to incomprehensible mumbles as her body tensed and shook in anticipation of his assault.

He kissed her for real as his movements became more fluid. Her response was instant, kissing him back, melting into his mouth. Her noises of pleasure were low in her throat as he truly fucked her, taking everything he wanted and pulling her along with him.

Pleasure and pain, heaven and hell. Daisy gripped for something to steady herself underneath his punishing assault, hands resting on his biceps. She tensed and panted, writhed and pushed. But nothing worked. He was massive atop of her, immovable. And she was putty beneath him. He was talented at fucking, she thought. It wasn't fair. She was still fighting, but as her core tightened and her breathing shortened, she wasn't sure if she was winning or losing.

Physical sensation eclipsed emotion, stealing her mind and twisting it savagely. She was soaring and drowning at the same time, suffocated with relentless pleasure.

She was going to cum on Luka's cock. He knew it, she knew it, hell, every god who watched from above knew it. And she would never forgive herself for giving him that satisfaction. But she was just one girl, and the impending orgasm was a tidal wave ready to drown her.

He watched her intently as she warred with herself, his balls tight and the pressure painful. He was close, trying to hold back and wanting desperately to watch her lose control.

"Come on baby," Luka growled. "That's it. Show me baby, show me you're mine,"

"No," Daisy choked.

"You fucking belong to me Daisy," his voice held no uncertainty in it, and she shook beneath him. "Cum on my cock,"

She tensed, her eyes screwing shut as she tried to hold off. Luka lost his patience.

A sharp slap skittered across her cheek, surprising her and making her eyes fly open.

"I said fucking cum, NOW," Luka demanded.

The sting of the slap and Luka's accompanying words sliced through her, and that was it. She arched and screamed, her orgasm spreading through every vein and nerve and racking her mercilessly.

"I hate you!" she screamed, her cunt gripping Luka's cock in a vice. She screamed it over and over at him, and yet her pleasure continued treacherously on. She rippled and rolled beneath him, pleasure and need and hate turned to fire and instinct. She clawed at him, raking her fingers along his back and arms painfully. It sent Luka himself over the edge. Like a firework he went off, sending his seed deep inside of her and choking out her name in his pleasure.

Wave after wave, no breath, no break. She was being smothered in such ecstasy she was sure it would be the death of her. Her vision was spotty, her body no longer one piece of flesh - just sensation with no bounds, no physical limits.

It felt like forever when she finally went limp beneath him. He pressed into her, covering her body with his that he could feel her erratic heartbeat against his own. She was staring at the sky, breathing heavily and eyes glassy. Luka looked at her, looking wrecked and gorgeous after being fucked so thoroughly. His chest swelled with pride.

"You belong to me Daisy," he panted. "And you're not fucking leaving,"

***

Ethan liked the motel room well enough. It was like any other motel room - sort of musty but comfortingly boring. He had wondered idly if it was too much of a cliché - that's where they would look. He had decided that as long as he stayed out of Kovačić territory, kept a low profile, and worked quickly, there wouldn't be an issue. If those three elements were upheld, he wouldn't stress too much about decisions.

He poked at his new phone. It was a little alien to him, and only contained three numbers: Paul's, his parents' landline, and Daisy's. Anything from a different number went straight to a pre-recorded message indicating that the phone was out of service.

His heart stung when he thought of Daisy. Poor, innocent Daisy. He wondered what she was doing, probably sitting on the couch crying and calling his old phone a million times a day. It was temporary - her pain and confusion were temporary. He'd come back for her, once things had quieted down a little. He would whisk her away to a new life of luxury and sun and then he would tell her everything. Well, of course not everything. But she would forgive him, eventually. He knew she would. Daisy was loyal, and patient, and good. She loved him, even if he didn't deserve it. Guilt consumed him; she must have thought he left her, completely out of the blue. He looked at the contact for her. He couldn't call. Not yet, but soon.

His departure had been both pre-planned and a snap decision. If he had planned it better, he would've found a way to take Daisy with him. He would've drugged her and thrown her in the boot of the car and explained everything later. Things didn't work out like that though, and he felt like a fool for ever hoping that it would. He had to leave, right then and there. Ethan didn't even have the time to go home for a spare change of clothes.

Unwelcome thoughts flickered across his mind. Luka's men would come to the apartment, but he had only realized this when he was fifty miles from the city. He had pulled over and swore. He did a u-turn, and then another. It was too late then to go back for Daisy, and his phone had already been discarded in a panic. Going back was suicide.

Daisy knew nothing. It was his only comfort. Not just for his own sake, but for hers. So, she would be a little bit more confused, so she would be angrier and feel more abandoned. He could handle that. They would just scare her a little, threaten her a little. Daisy was tougher than she looked. She could handle that. But Ethan was fairly confident he knew how Luka's men worked. They would question her for a few days, realize she knew nothing, and leave her alone. Then they would spy on her, waiting for Ethan to show up. Which he would, eventually. They would try and use her to lure Ethan out. It wouldn't work, he'd wait, and watch, and take the first opportunity that they slacked a little. And then Daisy and he would be gone.

It wasn't his greatest plan ever, Ethan could admit. But he swore now that this wasn't about him. He hadn't been the greatest boyfriend ever, but now his focus was on Daisy. He would get her back, get her out, and make her understand. She would just need a little patience.