The Collection Ch. 06

Story Info
The last girl in my harem.
2.9k words
4.46
17.6k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day outside. So good that I decided to take the day off. The yard could use some tending to. I was rich, but there were plenty of normal activities that I liked to do for myself. Caring for my house was one of them. Something about being outside mowing my lawn was relaxing to me.

I had just finished planting some new decorative plants at the front of the house and decided to take a break. I went to the back yard to sun tan by the pool. A few minutes after laying down in a sun chair Daphne came out with a cold glass of beer for me. I thanked her and took a sip. It was just what I needed to make this moment perfect.

Daphne went back into the house to continue whatever she was doing. I relaxed taking in the smells, sounds and sunshine. As I was drinking my beer, I started to feel a familiar feeling. The sound of the pool water sloshing about didn't help alleviate the feeling. I got up from my recliner to head into the house. Daphne was preparing lunch in the kitchen. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist adding a kiss to her neck making sure not to get in her way.

"Where is Latrine hanging out?" I asked.

"She should be in her room." She said focused on her meal preparation. I kissed her cheek and walked off. Her bedroom was on the first floor. She spent most of her time in her room. Hadley wasn't the most social of beings. I didn't want to call her a recluse, but sometimes it felt like she was. When she first moved in it was even hard to get her to eat dinner with the rest of us. After getting to know her I started to figure out it was more her shyness than anything else.

She was the painfully shy type. Her kink didn't necessarily help that shyness either. We had many conversations about how she was ashamed of her kink. I wished I could give her a little bit more pride in herself. She didn't even see herself as beautiful even though she had the sexiness of Rachel Weisz. Those dark locks and defined face. She hid those gorgeous features all the time with her bulky glasses and tied her hair back tight behind her.

It was a slow process but she had started to come out of her shell at least with me. The other girls she was still pretty closed off from. Hadley was the only girl that when I brought her into the harem, I thought to myself, 'maybe I made a mistake.' I did love watching her slowly come out of her little turtle shell though. I made an effort to explore the things that she liked so that I could have meaningful conversations with her about the things she enjoyed.

I didn't want to 'nerd shame' her but that was the best descriptor for Hadley. The only time I think I ever saw her make plans to go out was when the annual Comicon was coming to town. As a homebody she loved to hang out in her room to play video games, watch movies and write stories. I had spent the most money on making sure that Hadley was comfortable at home. My other girls weren't as concerned about their room as long as it was comfortable. If Hadley ever moved out, I could easily convert her room to a movie theater without much effort. As long as she was happy it was worth it.

I entered her dark room. The light for the room was provided by the large TV that she was using. Judging by the quality of the game on the screen she was playing one of her retro games. I had no idea what game it was. I was not the video gaming type of person.

"Latrine." I called for her. The game immediately got paused. That in and of itself was an improvement. She had a bad habit when she first got here to tell me to wait a moment so she could finish whatever she was doing. I corrected that behavior quickly. Sometimes though she had a lapse if she was really into what she was doing. I turned on the lights so that I could see her looking at me from over the back of the couch.

"May I serve you Master?" She licked her lips.

"Bathroom." Was my one-word answer to her question. She jumped up to go to the bathroom which was strategically placed next to her bedroom. I followed her in. Hadley kneeled on her waterproof pad that I had bought for her. The tile was a little rough on her knees. She sat up on her heels with a straight back, tilted her head back just a little and opened her mouth wide with her tongue out.

I walked over pushing my basketball shorts down just enough so I could take hold of myself for aiming purposes. Latrine didn't flinch as I started to piss into her mouth. When her mouth filled, I would stop and allow her to swallow very quickly before starting the stream again. She had gotten very good at it but if she was too slow at any point, she knew that I would just piss on her body. When I was finished, I fixed myself.

"Thank you Master." She smiled at me. I smiled back down at her.

"Where is your collar Latrine?" I asked, not seeing it even though she was wearing a low-cut shirt.

"It is right here Master." She reached behind her to pull the canary yellow diamond that was in a teardrop shape from behind her back. "I don't want to disrespect your gift in case I am too slow, Master. I do it all the time, Master." She told me. I hadn't noticed that she did that regularly. I kissed her forehead and thanked her for her thoughtfulness.

Latrine was my last girl to join the harem. After her I decided that I was done adding to my collection. With her I felt that I had everything that I needed to satisfy me. What she provided was the last piece of the puzzle. As embarrassing as it was to admit, she was not much more than a mail order bride.

I had discussed it with my girls at different times how I wanted someone who would service me in the bathroom. None of them were interested in such play. So, one day I just decided that it was something that I really wanted and set Yua on the task. I gave her a list of things that I was looking for. When I gave her the 'wish list' I really didn't expect anything to come of it. I just assumed that Yua would find me someone that was willing to be a one-night stand to fulfill a fantasy and that would be it.

Imagine my surprise when two weeks later I had an appointment with Hadley. Yua had outdone herself when finding her. She met every single one of the criteria that I had given her. When I first met Hadley, I thought it was too good to be true. The first six months I kept waiting for the tabloid leak, or the shakedown for money. It never came. I even found out later that Hadley was performing as my technical security. She had saved my ass from a woman that I had planned to send video of me playing with her and claim rape. I wasn't known worldwide, but I was considered a celebrity in some circles. A scandal like that would have caused me a lot of problems.

After that incident is when I started buying Hadley pretty much any piece of technology that she asked for. It was the catalyst that caused her room to be so well stocked. Even without all these monetary incentives Hadley would serve her role in my house enthusiastically. She wanted to make sure that I knew this and told me regularly how grateful she was for all that I gave her.

"You haven't pissed today have you slave?"

"No, Master." She answered me. I went to a cabinet and pulled out her piss bowl.

"Go in this," I instructed her. She stood up slowly telling me, 'yes, master." She situated the bowl between her legs and started to pee. She kept her eyes on me as she soaked in the humiliation of me watching her. I took the bowl from beneath her when she was done and set it on the counter.

"Look at the floor." I told her. She looked down and saw the droplets of urine here and there from what smiled out of the bowl. The size was strategic that it would happen.

"I'm sorry for making a mess, Master." She mewled.

"Well, I can't have a piss-stained floor, can I?"

"No, Master."

"Drink it up." She closed her eyes and dropped to her hands. Hadley carefully licked up every drop she could find on the floor. When she was done, I took the bowl and had her drink it down as well.

"Crawl behind me." I ordered her. She followed me back into her room. I sat down on the couch she had not long ago been playing her video game on. She knelt in front of me.

"I heard from Daphne that you did not have breakfast this morning." I kept a close eye on Hadley's eating habits. She had a tendency to skip meals when she was focused on something else. At first, I didn't know this and suddenly two days had gone by with her having nothing but an apple. I couldn't have that happening on my watch.

"Yes, Master." She hung her head. She knew that I didn't like her skipping meals. I grinned and pulled my pants down so she could see my erect cock poking out.

"Then how about you eat my cock, my slave."

"Thank you, Master!" She was happy to not be in trouble. It was still early in the day; I would make sure she got a good lunch after we were done.

She placed her lips gently over my tip and began to suck slowly, working her way down my shaft. She cradled my balls in her hand and rubbed them delicately. I loved it when she wet my dick, so she let a trickle of saliva leave her mouth and drop down onto my cock. I moaned in approval.

She began to suck. She went deeper and deeper each time until the back of her throat was being tickled by my hard shaft.

The slow pleasure only entertained me for so long before I wanted to see her squirm. I placed my palm at the back of her head, grabbing a fistful of hair. I used my grip to push her head back and forth roughly. She gagged at the first thrust, but did the best she could to keep up. She jerked me off, in time to the head thrusts, her hand lightly but rapidly twisting my cock.

My cum spurted out of me so fast, it hit the back wall of her throat. She swallowed quickly and gratefully. I pulled out of her mouth and finished cumming on her face, covering her cheeks, nose and forehead. After I finished, I sighed and looked at her admiring my handiwork.

I extended a finger and dragged it slowly across her cheek, getting a finger full of my cum and feeding it to her. I did this a few times, then stopped. Her face was still covered.

"I'm having a relaxing day today instead of working. You've done a great job helping me relax today so far."

"I'm glad I could help Master." She smiled at me.

"I want to fuck an ass right now." Her face turned at that statement. I had yet to take that virginity from her. Slowly I had been breaking her resolve. I hoped today she would give me the privilege. I reached down and stuck my hand between her legs, feeling her wetness.

"I know you are a horny slut."

"Yes Master." She moaned as my fingers played with her.

"Does my little toilet want a proper fucking."

"Yes Master." She answered, barely above a whisper.

"I will never force you Latrine." I reassured her. "I can go find Double Stuff if I need to." She bit her lip. She didn't want me to go give her pleasure to another one of my girls.

"If you would like me to use you, tell me how much you like it." She swallowed hard, turned around so her ass was facing me then looked back. Her cheeks were bright red.

"I love it when you treat me like a cum rag and use me for your pleasure. I love it when you humiliate me and make me cry. Thank you for letting a worthless cunt like me serve you. Please make me your anal slave Master."

"Are you sure you deserve my cock in your ass Latrine? Are you going to be my anal fuck slut? Do you want me to piss in your ass more than cum in it?"

"Yes sir."

"Say it Latrine." She could barely choke out the words.

"Please sir piss in my ass after you fuck me."

"Why slave, tell me why." This was always the hardest part for her. She always seemed to struggle through it. She took a ragged breath and began.

"When I came to you sir, I was so desperate, I was willing to do anything."

"Aren't you still desperate Latrine?"

"Yes Master."

"Only now what are you desperate for?"

"Your piss in my ass Master. Please, I've got to have it."

"Oh dear, my slutty little toilet. You need to do better than that. I've heard you beg. I know you can do better."

"Master please," she started to beg with tears pooling in her eyes. "I have to have your warm piss in my ass Master. Please Master, I'd do anything to have your cock crammed up inside my tight ass. I need it Master; I am a horny little toilet. Please let me have it. My slutty pussy is soaking wet and dripping. I am begging you. Use my ass as your fuck toy then use it as your urinal. Please Master, please!"

Tears of longing and frustration came down her cheeks. Her body was in such a state of high arousal that the thought of not being fucked was unimaginable to her. She was willing to do anything for me in that moment. She would have submitted to the most unimaginable humiliations to be allowed to have me inside her.

"Please fuck your property Master. Your nasty little toilet is a nymphomaniac. My only pleasure comes from your cock and serving you."

Those were the words that got to me. I grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back forcefully.

"Will you swallow my load toilet? Will you lick up all of my cum when I empty my balls all over your face again? Will you clean the piss off my cock after I've fucked you and made you cum on my cock?"

"Yes Master, please." I never came inside Latrine, always on her. It gets her horny all over again until I'm ready to fuck her more. I try to keep her in a state of constant arousal so she is ready to be useful to me at a moment's notice.

I spread her hungry lips as I entered her. I kept a firm grip on her hair. My strokes were long and measured, but hard and firm. I slammed into her each time, causing my balls to slap at her clit.

"My cunt!" She gasped shocked. I paused for a moment letting my body lay on top of her. I kissed the back of her head.

"Let your little cunt swallow me whole like a good slut. I know you aren't ready for me to ass fuck you yet. You were just begging because you were afraid, I would go to someone else." She whimpered and nodded her head. I had to be careful with Hadley. Sometimes she tried to force herself to make me happy. I found it cute but it did make me tread carefully. My thrusting sped up.

"Feed me your hot cum," Hadley begged me. I grunted and gave her one last thrust. Her pussy contracted and juices flowed from her.

"Come for me, toilet," I commanded needlessly. I pulled out from her sopping hole and yanked her around to face me. My cum shot out in hot jets over her face again and into her open mouth. I could have gotten it all in her mouth, but preferred to cover her face with my sticky goo.

When I finished, and my balls were empty I had her clean me. She sucked all her juices off me until I pulled out of her mouth and ordered her to clean herself. I watched as she scooped the cum up from her face and into her mouth. She swallowed it all noisily.

"One more thing, toilet." I told her. She turned around and presented her ass to me again. I slid my flaccid shaft into her carefully. I had to work a little harder since I had just pissed a little while ago, but I did manage to give her a few streams to satisfy her.

"Thank you very much Master." She sounded so happy with her face pressed into her carpet. I had to get it cleaned regularly. I pat her ass then left her to get us some food so that I could feed my good girl something much more nutritious.