The Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

The models all stood shoulder to shoulder, all naked, and on cue they all bent down and picked up a robe from the floor, letting their breasts dangle, and exposing their pussies and their anuses as they bent over, albeit only briefly. The robes were all the same, so it was little matter which one they chose.

All smiles, the models descended into the crowd. Each and every model was quickly surrounded by admirers. Lucy had earlier advised them to allow gentle touches, but if anyone tried to touch their private areas, to gently remove the offending hands. Most of all, do not embarrass anyone, for example by loudly protesting, or dramatically slapping a man.

"What if someone asks to kiss me?" Desiré asked.

"There's nothing wrong with kissing, if you return the desire. You do not need, however, to kiss to be polite," Judy replied. "Be careful though: Kissing can be an entry drug to more serious molestation."

"Should we keep our robes snapped and closed?" Dakota asked.

"That's a personal choice. It may depend on how interested you are in the man speaking with you. Their intentions might not be honorable," Lucy replied.

"I certainly hope they're not!" Samantha said, and she shook her ass a little, inciting a massive round of giggling.

That was earlier. Now, however, it was showtime. Judy was so scared she felt as if she were going to pee in her panties, except, of course, she had no panties on! Like all the other girls, Judy was quickly surrounded by admiring men. Judy was particularly adept at always having a flash of headlights smile, even if she were dying inside. Through a Herculean effort, she managed to keep up a constant stream of banal chatter while standing there in her thin, satin robe, while everyone around her knew she was naked underneath it.

One man, who introduced himself as John-Paul, like the former Pope, engaged her in conversation, asking her all about what it was like to model nude for an artist.

"Is it awkward to be naked in front of a male artist?" he asked.

"Yes, at first, but you quickly get used to it, and it begins to feel normal to be naked in front of him," she replied.

"Does it bother you to have a nude rendering on the wall, that anyone, friends and family, can look at to their heart's content?" he asked.

"Yes, a little, especially when my family sees the painting, like my father and my brother. But again, you get used to it. What's really scary is events like tonight, where I am naked in front of a large crowd of people, mostly men, to boot," Judy said.

"I hope you don't mind all these questions; may I ask another one?"

Judy figured he was about to ask the question he really wanted to ask. She braced herself, and said, "Sure. Go ahead."

"Do the artists ever come on to you, while you're posing naked in front of them?" he asked.

Judy smiled. She had a devastating answer. Thinking of her times posing nude for Martin, she said, "Yes, but not as often as I'd like."

They both laughed. "May I kiss you, Judy?"

Judy had noticed that several girls were kissing men, including Desiré, Dakota, and Samantha, the ones who had seemed the most nervous! Lucy was already naked and kind of going at it with two men at once! Given all that, Jean-Paul's question seemed reasonable.

"Yes," Judy said. John-Paul pulled her close, unsnapped her robe, undid the belt, and let it open. Then he kissed her. Men do three things primarily, when it comes to sex. The first involves a girl's mouth, via kissing, the second her boobs, via caresses, and with the third being the area between her legs, and that can involve all sorts of things, the ultimate being, of course, intercourse.

John-Paul could have received a Master of Fine Arts just for his kissing technique, which was so erotic it made Judy almost dizzy with endorphins. She felt his hands enter the robe and travel around her to her ass as they kissed. Soon his hands were caressing her ass, and Judy was getting turned on, rather seriously. His hands moved around and began to caress her boobs, gently tweaking her nipples. Judy softly moaned. This was too much eros for such a public setting! She didn't even know Jean-Paul!

She guessed he was around 30. He had sandy blonde hair, and cloudy, blue eyes. He had the kind of French handsome face that would not age well. Right then, however, Judy felt it might even be possible to climax just by looking at him. So it was with mixed emotions when his fingers wandered around to find her pussy. She knew her pussy was nice and moist, and now John-Paul knew it, too. Damn.

Judy so wanted to let John-Paul finger her into oblivion. It was such a huge turn-on for her perverted mind to be fingered with so many people watching. Her mouth began to itch; she knew from lots of experience that her mouth wanted to consume Jean-Paul's cock. Would his cum be salty? What would the flavor be? How would his groin smell? She wanted it all, but obviously that was not going to happen!

With great reluctance, Judy gently removed his right hand, even while he was already finger fucking her, right there at the Gallery reception. Moreover, to make her humiliation worse, she apologized!

"I'm sorry, John-Paul. That felt magically wonderful, but we can't do that here, of all places. I hope you understand," Judy said.

"Of course," John-Paul replied, as he discreetly smelled his fingers, although this was not lost on Judy. "I love your smell," he added.

Not knowing what to do or to say (where was Lucy when she needed her?) Judy just said, "Thank you."

Trying to make conversation, she said, "John-Paul is an unusual name," she said, kicking herself for making such a lame remark.

"My mother is French and a devout Catholic. I'm the fifth of eight children. She popped out one per year. I'm named after the pope who took that name, John Paul II. My father, though, is Bavarian German. It's a mixed marriage, or it was for as long as it lasted," he said.

"What do you mean, as long as it lasted?" Judy asked.

"There was some dispute about who sired some of the children. My mother claimed it was always my father, but my father had his doubts. Apparently, my father amassed a lot of evidence. In my case, I refused the DNA tests, even though I was only seven. I was always ion my mother's side. I even hoped I wasn't my father's son; the man was such a bastard."

"He was a bastard? Why the past tense?" Judy asked. Her robe was now wide open, and John-Paul frequently dropped his gaze from her eyes to charms located below her neck. Judy didn't mind, that what's this was all about, wasn't it? Besides, given the way the man kissed, she was ready to give him free reign!

"Oh, he's dead now. Someone brought a gun to a bar he was frequenting. You know how it goes," John-Paul said.

Judy didn't know 'how it goes,' but she smartly did not pursue the subject.

"Want to show me the paintings on the walls here where you're the model?" John-Paul asked.

Grateful for the distraction, Judy, her charms on full display, led John-Paul to one of the two nudes of her on the wall. John-Paul really like the painting Martin had done. When he saw the one by one of my college lovers, namely Zeke, he said, "You slept with the artist for this one. The painting reeks of lust."

"What about the other one?" Judy asked, meaning Martin's painting.

"For that one, the artist wanted to lay you, no question. The rendition of you is filled with desire, but not with realized lust. You never did it with him, much to his frustration," he said.

"How on Earth can you tell that?"

"I can't, really. I'm just bullshitting. I'm a friend of Martin Rosenberg, and he coached me on picking you up," John-Paul confessed, framing the confession with a dazzling smile.

"That's disgusting. I'm not a piece of meat one selects in a grocery store," Judy said, and she turned her back, still covered in purple silk, to John-Paul and walked away. Judy was visibly upset Martin would do such a thing. Judy circulated, often being stopped by men to make banal small talk, while they stared at her tits. Ten o'clock finally rolled around, and Sarah rang the large gong she had secured for the occasion.

Judy and the other girls, some retrieving their purple, satin robes, quickly hurried to the back room. The mayor and his wife, and most of the politicians had already left, not wanting to be there when the press was allowed in. Sarah had us line up on the stage in the way she had prearranged, according to height, with the tallest (Melissa) in the center, and the two shortest girls on the two ends. Judy was standing in between Lucy and Dakota.

Sarah introduced the girls one at a time, to tons of flash bulbs, with the introduced girl stepping forward and dropping her purple robe, revealing her nude body, represented in some of the paintings on the walls of the gallery. After all the introductions, the girls, remaining naked, descended from the stage and mingled with the press corps.

Not being able to print pictures of naked women in newspapers, nor in most magazines, the press photographers walked around taking clever photos, showing naked backsides, or naked profiles with the girl's nipples hidden by a stray arm raised in a gesticulation, or whatever. The journalists asked all sorts of questions, and one, from the New York Times, asked some quite interesting questions.

The evening ended, and Judy managed to get through it with only the one molestation, by John-Paul. She got her clothes, and was leaving when John-Paul stopped her. "Could I buy you a drink, and apologize?" he asked. "Martin raved about you. Sometimes I think he wished he had married you, instead of Alexis."

"How is Martin?" Judy heard herself saying. "I'd been hoping he'd have been here tonight. One of his nudes is hanging, on loan from The Collector." They began walking together, talking constantly, and before long John-Paul had led Judy into a restaurant with a beautiful, long, mahogany bar. They sat on stools at the bar and talked into the wee hours, and last call, at 2AM.

"Can I walk you home?" John-Paul asked.

"It's a long walk. I live in Brooklyn. If you want to be gallant, you can treat a starving artists' model to a taxi ride?" Judy replied.

The two exchanged life stories in the bar and then the taxi. Arriving home with the hopelessly charming John-Paul, Judy lost her usual caution and invited him in for a drink. Judy knew it was a dangerous move, and John-Paul, already familiar with the sight of Judy's wonderful naked body, spent little time removing her clothes as he kissed her body from head to toe. Judy enjoyed it all, but did nothing to reciprocate. Eventually, John-Paul had to undress himself.

Judy's talented fingers played with John-Paul's cock while they kissed, and in return, John-Paul's fingers revealed their own talent with Judy's pussy. Both Judy and John-Paul climaxed, Judy quietly, giving only a subtle clue that she had cum. John-Paul, of course, was more dramatic, squirting his prodigious load all over Judy's boobs, causing her to giggle in delight.

Judy told J-P, as she now called him, that it was time to go, and he said no, he wanted to "make tender love" with her. Judy told him no. "Besides, I'm a rough sex kind of girl," she said, and she saw J-P's eyes light up in delighted surprise. "However," Judy added, "I met you only today, and I never fuck within hours of meeting a man. Also, I'm still much too angry with Martin for suggesting you could seduce me and lay me. So, for two good reasons, it's just not going to happen."

J-P finally left, happy but just a bit frustrated. He continued to date the lovely woman Judy, but for some reason, she never let him fuck her. She would give him hand jobs and blowjobs, and -- as it turned out -- that was enough to keep the romance going. J-P and Judy were gradually, over time, becoming close.

The problem was that J-P's connection with Martin constantly reminded Judy of how much she loved Martin. She was glad Martin was happy with Alexis, but being a bit selfish, she wanted Martin for herself. She knew it was never going to happen, but if she let J-P ravish her, somehow that would destroy any future prospect of a life with Martin. It looked like J-P was doomed to a life of frustration, as long as he stayed fixated on Judy.

**

Judy's respite/vacation was over, and it was time for the third installment of Mr. York's triptych of her nude body. She knew the first two parts, due to her posing. She had first posed for him reclining on a divan, similar to the pose of Manet's Olympia. That painting had created an uproar when it was first shown in 1865, because not only was it a full frontal of a nude woman, but at the time, Olympia meant prostitute in slang, and in fact, Manet's beautiful model was indeed a whore. As if to underline the sexual content, Olympia has a black cat arching its back near her feet. Cats, and especially black cats were associated at the time with sex workers.

Paintings of nudes were common in the 19th century, but usually they were of goddesses or odalisques, and not of sex workers. It was a shock to the art community, and it had been intended to be one. It was also a masterpiece.

In the second pose, she had been standing, naked, of course, with her backside to Mr. York, and her head turned so that he had a one quarter view of her naked front and side body, including one breast and nipple, and a sultry face, which she had to practice for a long time. Posing for the second painting had been exhausting.

Now came the third part. She had known up front what was involved, but she had never really believed it. She arrived, stripped off her clothes, and put on her gown before entering York's studio. He was ready, having already set up the bondage materials.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked.

"No, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Are you still planning the 'full treatment,'?" Judy asked.

Not answering, he said, "Today I'm only planning to do some sketches. How is your love life, Judy?"

"I'm sorry?" Judy said, a bit taken aback as she lay on the mattress placed on a table.

"Do you have a boyfriend, currently?" he said, and suddenly Judy saw the purpose of his questions.

"Well, it's none of your business, but yes, I'm dating a guy," she said.

"Are you having sex with him?" he asked.

Judy blushed. She saw where this was going, and she answered truthfully, "We're having soft sex, but no intercourse."

"Why not?" York asked.

Judy lost it at this point. "Because I don't want to, that's why not!" she yelled at him. She was now all strapped in, naked and spread eagle on the mattress. The whip nearby had not escaped her notice.

"So, the man wants to?"

"Yes, I'd say he wants to quite a lot," she said.

"When you jack him off, or blow him, does he produce a lot of cum?" York asked.

"Jesus," Judy said, in exasperation. She began to squirm against her bonds but they were professional grade, and she didn't stand a chance.

"You know why I'm asking," York said.

"No, but I can guess," Judy replied.

"I want the two of you to fuck, right here, with him emptying himself inside you, and then he leaves, I enter, and I paint you right after being ravished by him," York said. "I guess it would be simpler if you were already being intimate with him."

"Not really," Judy said. "He might not agree to this ridiculous plan of yours, and I wouldn't blame him. Now, however, he's so desperate to fuck me, he might agree to anything to get a reward like that," she said.

"Oh! So, you've been quite clever to deny him, my girl. Quite clever indeed," York said.

"Not really," Judy replied. "The fact remains I don't want to fuck him."

"Why not?"

"I just don't! Women are like that, Mr. York, we don't necessarily want to fuck everything that moves, like some men do!" Judy was kind of outraged.

"Well, we need someone to fuck you for the third part of the triptych. Would you like me to ask a man I know? I guess he'd be a stranger to you. He's fucked models for me before, and they always seemed pleased," York said.

"You've done this before?" Judy asked, genuinely surprised.

"No, nothing like what I've planned for you. I had models fucked because it changes how their skin looks right after orgasm, you see," York said.

"Did Melissa agree to something like that?" Judy asked.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss such things. Privacy concerns, you know. Anyway, think about what you want. Today we'll just do some innocent sketching. Ready?"

"Yes."

"Assume the expression, and try to get your nipples hard, Judy," York said.

"Yes, master," Judy muttered sarcastically, under her breath.

**

"Thanks for meeting me at such short notice, Melissa," Judy said.

"Not a problem. We models need to stick together. Especially those of us who model nude. What's up, sweetheart?"

"Oh, I just wanted to touch base with you about Mr. York. Did he ever discuss with you exactly what he was planning for the triptych?" Judy asked.

"No, not the explicit details; he's rather secretive, as I'm sure you know by now. He did say, however, that sex would be involved, and that's when I bailed. How or what he planned he never told me, however. Is it bad?" Melissa said.

"In a word, yes." Judy replied.

"Mr. York is beginning the third installment of his triptych, right? And you're freaked, right? I did warn you, you know," Melissa said. Judy hated "I told you so" remarks.

Yes," Judy said.

"Tell me about it," Melissa said.

Judy told Melissa. Melissa was tempted to interrupt with questions, but she didn't. She listened patiently. Judy finished with, "Did York ever ask you to have sex, to give you an after-sex glow?"

"Did he tell you that?!?" Melissa almost screamed, but since they were in a café at the last minute she just whisper-screamed.

"No, he just said, vaguely, that some of his models did that. But you've been his only model for the last four years, so naturally, I thought..." Judy said.

"What an asshole. What a flaming asshole," Melissa said, under her breath.

"Who did he use for the sex, Melissa?" Judy asked.

Melissa looked surprised. She just stared at Judy. Finally, she said, calmly and quietly, "You don't know?"

"No," Judy said.

"Really? You can't figure it out?" Melissa asked.

Judy looked puzzled. Sher had no idea why Melissa thought she should know.

Melissa smiled. It was an evil smile. "I think you know who it was, Judy. Look, we're modeling nude. Modesty aside, we're both pretty and sexy, right? We're right there. We're naked, and in front of the artist for eight hours a day. Hasn't an artist ever jumped your bones, my innocent?"

Judy flashed back to Joe, and especially, her high school art teacher, Mr. Hemmings.

"You don't have to answer," Melissa said. "I can see the answer in your face."

"Okay, I get the picture. Let me tell you about John-Paul and Martin, if you don't mind?" Judy asked.

"I've got the whole afternoon. Let me guess; you haven't fucked either one yet, but you're on the verge, possibly with both of them?" Melissa said.

"Not exactly," Judy replied.

Two hours later, Melissa had the whole sordid story of Martin and John-Paul. "I guess you don't have the time to find Mr. Right to fuck you at the beginning of each modeling session with James; there's nobody on the horizon?" Melissa asked.

"Right. There's nobody. J-P would do most anything to get into my panties at this point. He's on a hair trigger. Martin never will; he's disgustingly loyal to his wife. I can't handle fucking Mr. York, either. What do I do?" Judy asked, as tears formed in her eyes.

"Well, never say never. People can surprise you. Remember, you're participating in a breakthrough work of art, as I understand it. It's worth a small sacrifice. Listen, my boyfriend has some friends. Why not go out with us tonight; it'll be a foursome. Drinks and dancing?" Melissa suggested.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers