The Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean, like a blind date?" Judy asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. Ever done that before?" Melissa replied.

"No, I haven't. But what's the point? I have to have my guy for Mr. York in four days. Even if my blind date and I click right away, I'm not the kind of girl who has sex within four days of meeting a guy," Judy said.

"Not what I mean. Going out with another guy may help you get in touch with how you really feel about this John-Paul guy. Strange name by the way; is he planning to become a Pope?" Melissa remarked. "Look, it can't hurt, and maybe it will even be fun?"

**

Melissa and the two men came to pick up Judy at her apartment. Judy was still amazed she was going on a blind date. She was always much too pretty and sexy to have to resort to blind dates, but part of the attraction was that she was getting to spend an evening with her idol, Melissa Johansen, and to see her interact with friends in a normal, totally human way.

One man had his arm around Melissa, so Judy knew right away that the other man was her date. The two men were Svante and Tom. Tom was her date. Judy turned on her electric smile and aimed it squarely at Tom; Tom melted, instantly. She invited them in, but there wasn't time: They had to make their reservation at one of New York's hot restaurants, and if one was more than fifteen minutes late, the restaurant would give away the table.

Such restaurant behavior was unknown at Chipotle, Judy's usual fare. Well, when in Rome...Judy worried she was underdressed; why didn't Melissa warn her? She asked them to wait, ran to her room and switched outfits in only two minutes. She liked the look of Tom; he was fair haired, with blue eyes, tall, and broad shouldered. Best of all, there was no discernible paunch. Let's hope he can talk in complete sentences, Judy thought to herself.

Judy's new outfit was hopelessly sexy. She hoped she wasn't overdoing it? Should she really be wearing a skull necklace, and handcuff bracelets? Perhaps the most provocative was going without a bra, and the low cut of her dress. To make things worse, the river of flesh beginning at her neck and descending a bit too far towards her navel, she accented with a gold, Maltese cross.

When she re-emerged, her electric smile plastered all over her face, to hide her anxiety, Tom gave her a slow whistle. Svante told her she looked great, and Melissa smiled and gave her a quick wink. Off the four beautiful people went to the upscale restaurant on Manhattan's Lower East Side, the new trendy area for fine dining.

The food was great, the wine flowed easily and plentifully, and to her shock, both men were great conversationalists. The 150 minutes they spent in the restaurant seemed to fly by. Best of all, Svante and Tom picked up the entire bill, putting it on plastic. The four of them all adjourned to Tom's place, where they talked and danced into the wee hours. Both Svante and Tom danced with Judy.

In the slow dances, Judy ended up kissing both Svante and Tom, as did Melissa. As it turned out, Tom was a young artist. His day job was on Wall Street, and he sketched, drew, and painted to relax. It was Svante who dropped the bomb that both Melissa and Judy were known in the art world as nude models. He told Tom of the Mandrakian Gallery performance art piece. Tom had heard of it, but he hadn't been able to go.

It's was all a bit of a haze in Judy's mind, when she tried to reconstruct it the next morning, but at one point the two men convinced Melissa and Judy to model, nude, jointly for Tom, who would have twenty minutes to sketch their pose. Svante chose the pose, and it was, well there's no way around this, quite sexually suggestive. Tom sketched frantically as Svante timed him, and after twenty minutes, he showed the other three his sketch. To Judy's surprise, it wasn't only good, it was superb.

The two women remained naked, and the dancing resumed. It was perhaps inevitable, given their state of undress, that the men would attempt to take some liberties. After a bit, Svante and Melissa were making out. They were kissing, and Svante's hands were all over Melissa's luscious body. Tom looked deep into Judy's eyes.

"You're a submissive?" Tom asked.

Flabbergasted at such a question, Judy just stared at Tom. Tom simply picked up Judy as if she were a child's toy, carried her into his bedroom, lay her on his bed, and -- while he was still fully clothed -- began to make out with her in earnest. Judy was blessed, in that she always orgasmed quickly and easily, and that night was no exception. Tom's talented fingers brought her to a climax in only minutes.

Tom rose from the bed and undressed, while Judy just lay on it, watching him, in a state of surreality. Before she knew it, Tom was gently spreading her legs, and whatever propriety about never fucking on the first date Judy had went right out the window. Tom was a great fuck, and he proved that to Judy in no time. He entered her gently, as she moaned in appreciation. Soon she was bucking away under him as he pumped his heart out in her velvet pussy. Judy's moans became louder and louder.

Tom played with Judy boobs as he fucked her, and she wrapped her legs around him, possessively claiming him while trying to force him deeper inside her. Then to Judy's shock, Tom pulled out. He positioned Judy on her hands and knees, grabbed her hips, and thrust into her, doggy style, with all the force he had. Judy gave an earthy groan of pleasure. She was loving this! Where did this Casanova come from? She felt remarkably lucky.

Two more orgasms later, Judy lay on Tom's bed, in a euphoric daze, Tom's cum dribbling slightly from her swollen pussy lips. Tom rose from the bed, and went to get Judy and himself another glass of wine. That's when Melissa and Svante entered the bedroom. Judy didn't move, but she blushed furiously.

"Tom's good, isn't he?" Melissa asked.

"You've gotten it on with him, too?" Judy asked, incredulous, not even realizing she was asking Melissa in front of her boyfriend, Svante.

"It's okay, Judy. Svante is not possessive. Neither am I. In fact, Svante would like to enjoy sloppy seconds. What do you think?" Melissa asked.

"Tom is more than enough for me, Melissa, but thanks for the offer," Judy said.

"Good answer," Tom said, smiling as he joined the party in his bedroom.

Judy was freaked out. She'd never known people like Tom, Svante, and Melissa. For them, sex seemed to be casual. Normally, if she and a guy had fucked like she and Tom just had, it would have meant something momentous. Now she felt, with her new friends, the sex was only for fun; a nice end to a lovely evening. She hoped she'd be more memorable to Tom than his meal was!

"Listen, Tom, I'm currently modeling nude for the artist James York," Judy said.

"So Melissa told me," Tom replied.

"Well, this is embarrassing, and dammit, I can't even bring myself to ask you. Melissa would you ask Tom for me, please?" Judy entreated.

The three of them went to the living room of Tom's spacious apartment and had a discussion. Melissa came back alone. "We all agreed that both Tom and Svante can help you out," she said.

"I don't understand," Judy said.

"Tom will fill you with his cum on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Svante will cover Tuesdays and Thursdays," Melissa explained. "It's too much for Tom to fuck you every single day of the week. He has a demanding job, you know. And as for Svante filling in on Tuesdays and Thursdays, don't worry, I'm okay with that."

Judy just stared. Was all this really happening?

"Maybe you should try out Svante, after all. Make sure you're compatible, you know?" Melissa said.

Judy just stared.

"Should I invite him in?"

Judy didn't know what to do! She'd never fucked two men, back-to-back before. Melissa saw the confusion and indecision on Judy's face. She realized the poor girl was probably in shock.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll seduce Tom and keep him busy while you enjoy Svante. Trust me, too: You will definitely enjoy Svante. I've never had a better lover," Melissa said. "Now, should I send Svante in?"

"Is Tom okay with this?" Judy weakly asked.

Melissa smiled. "Of course, sweetie. I'll go get Svante."

**

James York was pleased that Judy had found two lovers to fill her with cum for the rendering of her, bound and spread eagle, with an inflamed, cum-filled pussy. He took his time, but, of course, he finally finished. Judy had seen some the preliminary sketches, and studies, but she hadn't been allowed to see any of the finished paintings. They were, all three, shrouded.

All Judy knew was that York had painted them in the hyperrealist style. She had seen paintings in that style before by Omar Ortiz, Philipp Weber, Reisha Perlmutter, and even Mike Dargas, but she could not imagine what York had done with it. She was also sure the third painting, with her bound, spread eagle, and leaking cum, was going to be the talk of the art world.

The reveal of the triptych was scheduled as a big event at the Mandrakian Gallery. Everyone who was anyone was there. In particular, Tom and Svante of course came, as well as Melissa, but also John-Paul, and to Judy's chagrin, her erstwhile true love Martin came as well. He had Alexis on his arm, this time. James York was not present, being true to his reclusive nature. Finally, as should have been obvious, The Collector was there, ready to pounce and to buy the triptych, sight unseen, at whatever the asking price was.

Obviously, the art press was there in force, cameras at the ready.

Sarah Mandrakian gave her customary speech, keeping it, thankfully, relatively short. She then dramatically lowered the three coverings simultaneously. The reaction of everyone there was total silence, which, as like a cancer, silently grew, until the shock wore off and the room erupted in a deafening applause. Judy exhaled, and her face lit up in an electric smile. James York wasn't there, so everyone congratulated Judy, as if it were she who had been the genius behind the triptych of paintings.

The Collector came over to Judy. "Well done, Ms. Jones," he said. "It's not easy to pose for James York. He's very demanding. This is his masterpiece and it's destined to hang in a museum. People will gaze upon it, and therefore upon you, for a long, long time. There is much of you in the painting. Congratulations." The Collector shook Judy's hand, and in it, he palmed a note. Then he left Judy, to go to speak at length with Sarah Mandrakian.

Jean-Paul and Martin (to Alexis' obvious disapproval) were vying for Judy's attention, but Tom hung back. He knew, when all the noise and commotion died down, that Judy was his. She really had no choice; they were meant for each other. Judy couldn't agree more. When it was over, Tom and Judy joined Melissa and Svante, and the four of them went out for late night pizza and beer, and then dancing at Tom's lovely apartment. Judy had finally found her place in the new, crazy, modern world. Tom had finally found his true love, even if, from time to time, he shared her with Svante.

Later, when she was alone, and back at home after her wild night, Judy opened the note from The Collector. It was short, carefully printed by a man who knew Japanese calligraphy. Luckily, Judy could read Japanese. She wondered how in the world The Collector could have known that? She translated the note into English, read it around fifty times, and she smiled to herself every single time she read his note.

The note said, わたしは、あなたを愛しています。私はあなたが欲しいです

The Collector had written, Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu. Watashi wa anata ga hoshīdesu, which translated, said, I love you. I want you. Judy burst into laughter.

**

I hope you liked the story! Please vote for it with stars, and also, I'd love it if you left a comment. Thank you, stay healthy, and wash your hands!