The Collector Ch. 02: Angel & Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel made a gagging sound and pulled back quickly, gasping. Her eyes ran with tears and strings of saliva swung from her chin, connecting her with Carter's cock. She panted raggedly.

"Fuuuuuuuuck yeah!" Carter groaned. His grip on Erin's waist had strengthened somewhat, pulling her tight against him. Only the silky robe separated her from Carter's hard body.

Angel caught her breath and resumed her assault on Carter's shaft. This time she made several rapidfire plunges, taking him deep each time. Finally, she pulled back panting. There was an intense look in her eye that Erin hadn't noticed before.

"Balls deep again, baby. Show Erin."

Angel shot Carter a glance. "Hold on." She had nearly gagged and was still catching her breath.

Carter relaxed as Angel adjusted her position and recovered from her efforts. The South African released her grip on his saliva-drenched cock and turned her body until she could approach it from the opposite direction. She now lay mostly parallel with Carter's right side. This angle somewhat obscured Erin's view of her face, but yielded a panorama of Angel's toned back and spectacular backside. Carter continued to embrace Erin on his left side and now indulgently stroked Angel's back and butt to his right.

Angel resumed her work. Slipping her succulent lips past the head of Carter's cock she slid her mouth down the shaft. She stopped part way to adjust her position then resumed, wiggling her head a bit to open access to her throat. Finally she reached the limit, her chin resting on Carter's abs. She took a breath, her nose inches from the man's heavy balls.

"Oh my god," whispered Erin softly.

Carter's back was arched slightly, his mouth open. His right hand had found the top of Angel's thigh and was squeezing firmly. His eyes were closed. Finally, a low moan escaped his lips.

Angel held the position for several long moments. Her eyes were shut tight, but watering. She took in another breath through her nose. Finally, she pulled back. There was a wet sound as she released the suction on Carter's organ, withdrew, and let it slap back against his belly. Angel gasped, sending several strings of drool swinging free. Carter's shaft and balls were glistening.

Panting, Angel turned to face Erin. "You like what you saw?" She still had the intense, almost wild look from earlier.

"I don't know how-".

"Goddamn girl," Carter broke in. He relaxed his back, sinking into the mattress. His breath was ragged.

Angel didn't wait to see if either of her two bed mates had anything more to say. Instead she crawled forward a bit, raising herself on her arms until she was poised directly above Carter's cock. Her full breasts swung free, nipples brushing the man's belly and hips. "Don't cum yet," she instructed.

As before, Angel began by slipping her mouth over Carter's swollen cock head. Sliding down from above she took ever more of the shaft until less than two inches remained free. This time however, instead of continuing to the base she withdrew until her lips barely held the tip. Not hesitating, she plunged back down again to the same spot. Her eyes were closed. Again she pulled back.

Carter's cock stood out in sharp relief, an angry spear. Angel's saliva dripped over the head and every bulging vein. Below, his cum-filled balls rested plump against muscular thighs. Erin felt her arousal growing.

The cock disappeared once again, consumed by Angel's devouring mouth. The dark-skinned beauty was working up to a steady rhythm, squeezing the tip firmly with her lips at the slow beginning of the stroke, then plunging down and back swiftly. Thus she gave full attention to the sensitive head while still showcasing her ability to take nearly Carter's full length. She used no hands.

Pressed as she was against Carter, Erin had an unmatched view to the older man's enjoyment. She had the same perspective on Angel's athletic dealings with his cock, could feel his body tense and hot, and hear his low groaning. The man was lost to pleasure.

Angel pressed onward, her mouth practically a blur as she worked the shaft. That she could take so much cock without gagging was astounding. That she could do so for so many consecutive strokes was incredible. Erin looked on in amazement. Angel pumped relentlessly, her hair bouncing wildly.

If Erin was tentatively aroused, Carter was close to his limit. He bucked his hips, seemingly timing his thrusts to greet Angel's welcoming mouth. In addition to a low, nearly steady groan Carter let out an occasional vocalization. "Oh yeah baby, so good." Then a moment later "Fuck! That mouth is amazing."

Nor did Carter ease up on his hold around Erin's waist. He held her close like a lover, in a demanding but kind grip. As Angel continued her wet frenzy on his shaft, Carter gradually turned toward Erin, burying his face in her thick brown hair, inhaling her scent and kissing the top of her head. Gradually he pulled her back, kissing her forehead, cheek, and finally her lips.

Erin's mind swirled with a chaotic mix of emotions; distaste, arousal, and curiosity fought for attention. It wasn't an intimacy she had sought, but Carter's kiss wasn't entirely unpleasant. Despite the shower, he still smelled faintly of chlorine, a scent which carried pleasant memories of summers spent by the pool. His kiss was insistent and wet, driven by the lavish attention Angel was giving his cock. After her initial hesitation, Erin found herself kissing back, her disobedient tongue seeking his.

It was too much for Carter. With an unexpected motion he pushed Erin aside and sat partially upright, his eyes fixed on Angel. "Stop! Stop stop! Oh fuck, stop before I cum!" Carter's chest was heaving, his eyes hooded.

Angel looked up with a bewildered expression, detaching herself from Carter's organ. Saliva dripped from her lips and chin. Carter's cock throbbed in her small hand. After a moment she found Carter's eyes. "Oh."

"Shit, that was close," Carter said, still heaving. "I think you forget how fucking amazing you are Angel." Carter shook his head, laughing. The ease in their relationship had reappeared.

In his move to push her away, Carter had tugged open Erin's robe. Warmed by her arousal and the lingering heat of the day she decided to shed it entirely. Both Carter and Angel watched with interest as Erin wriggled free of the silky garment, and both drank in the view of her trim body and the minimalist black bra and panties she wore.

Carter seemed to reach a decision. Carefully disentangling himself from Angel, he rolled to the edge of the bed and stood. His glistening and only somewhat softened cock rested against his leg. A thin sheen of sweat highlighted his body. "Erin, can you help Angel get ready? I believe Valeri gave you some toys."

She had. Nervously, Erin opened the box. In it was a collection of butt plugs, lube, and vibrators. Valeri had even included a pack of spare batteries and a small towel. Erin lowered the box to show show Angel.

The South African looked up with an expression that Erin couldn't quite place. Curiosity for sure, a bit of trepidation, and something else. Was it fear? Uncertainty?

"Lay on your side Angel," Carter suggested. He slumped into a chair to watch.

Angel held Erin's glance for a bit longer before complying. As Valeri had suggested, she lay on her side at the edge of the bed, facing away from Erin. She raised her top leg toward her chest. "Start with the small one," she said softly.

Erin hesitated. Agreeing to play a role in Carter's final session with Angel had been one thing. Both girls would earn points, and Erin wasn't the one being asked to submit to anal sex. In the moment however, what she was being asked to do was far from appealing. She eyed the box of sex toys. The smallest plug in the box was little larger than Erin's thumb. The largest was more like a particularly fat carrot.

Fighting back her reluctance, Erin took the small plug and coated the tip in lube. Pressing her left hand against Angel's smooth butt raised that cheek, exposing her rectum. As Angel looked toward Erin with her unreadable expression, Erin began to work the tip in. Using a swirling motion to spread the lube, she slid the plug until she encountered some resistance. Angel took in a sharp breath but said nothing. Gently, Erin pushed the plug the rest of the way in.

Across the bed, Carter seemed to have recovered from his near-orgasmic experience. He had caught his breath and now regarded the girls carefully. "Try the next one," he suggested.

Angel gave a small nod, and Erin carefully removed the plug. The medium-sized one started just as skinny as the first, but was noticeably thicker toward the back. As before, lube and patience allowed Erin to work the toy roughly halfway in before encountering resistance. From there she proceeded with even greater care, periodically backing off and letting Angel relax. A few drops of the lube slid down Angel's butt.

The widest part of the plug had almost passed Angel's sphincter before she stopped Erin. Wincing, she pushed her hand back against her friend's arm and turned sharply to meet Erin's gaze. "Is that all the way?" she asked, pleading.

The plug had only a quarter of an inch to go, but it would be the most trying portion. "Take in a really deep breath," Erin suggested.

Eyes still fixed on Erin, Angel complied, filling her lungs.

"Now, let it out slowly."

While Angel gradually exhaled Erin -as gently as possible- pushed the toy the rest of the way.

Angel's exhalation turned into a groan. "Fffffaaaaaaa. Shit!" she said, grimacing.

"It's in, it's in," Erin said quickly. "That was it." The very end of the plug was decorated with a smiley face. It seemed a cruel contrast to Angel's mood.

The dark-skinned girl took in and released several more deep breaths. The sheets were gathered into balls where she had clutched at them. A fine sheen of sweat covered her body.

The room was quiet as Angel did the best she could to relax. Valeri had said it was best to get used to each size plug before moving on to the next. Finally, Angel let out a single long breath and nodded to Erin. "Okay," she said. "Okay, take it out. Slowly."

Erin studied Angel's face intently as she cautiously tugged the toy free. Barely a wince. Perhaps that boded well for the final plug, Erin thought. She reached for it.

"Do you like it?" Angel asked.

Erin froze, the largest plug still in her hand.

Angel looked up at her, smiling. "It's okay Erin," she said. "I was asking Carter. Keep going."

Still unsure what was happening, Erin proceeded cautiously. As before, she applied a generous dollop of lube to the final plug and began teasing it into Angel's back door.

"Do you like this part?" Angel asked, looking squarely at Carter. "Watching Erin get me ready for you?"

Carter raised his eyebrows but didn't respond. His cock lay lazily along his thigh, outlined by light from the outside fixtures.

"What's the best part of tonight?" she continued. "When I deep throated you? Watching Erin touch me?"

Erin gently worked the plug until Angel's brow tightened in discomfort. "Breathe, like before," she suggested. It was a technique Erin had learned from a yoga instructor. "Take a deep breath, then concentrate on letting all the air out of your lungs."

Angel took in and released one deep breath, then another. As she relaxed, so did her muscles. Erin made progress until the plug was almost fully in.

"Or is it this?" Angel said, wincing. She was still staring directly at Carter. "Is it hot seeing me in pain?"

Carter had no response, but his cock had started to thicken. Indolently, he lifted it from his thigh and gave it a tug. Sprawled as he was in the lounge chair, he gave the impression of a man who might not even bother to come to the table for a fine meal. Or join two beautiful young women in bed.

"Are you... oh!" Angel started to say something more to their host but was cut short.

"It's in," said Erin. "You did it."

Angel took in and released several more deep breaths as a moment of quiet descended upon the room. The end of the butt plug twitched. Outside a few birds made themselves heard, a reminder of a world where creatures called out for mates, fucked, and parted ways without any of the drama playing out between Erin, Angel, and Carter.

At last Carter stirred. "Erin, leave the plug in. Go lie down beside Angel. Yes, facing her."

The mattress gave way slightly as Erin settled in facing Angel. The dark-skinned girl had her mouth in the shape of an O, breathing deeply and steadily.

"And here we are," Angel to managed to say. Her South African accent was still as bewitching as the first time Erin had heard it.

"It's okay?" Erin asked. She couldn't tell if Angel was growing accustomed to the plug, or just putting on a brave face.

"It's fine, yeah," she said. "That last one, is it as big as Carter?" There was pleading in her eyes.

Erin had considered exactly the same question. However, despite having had a front-row seat to Angel's oral performance, she still wasn't sure. The widest part might compare to the head of Carter's cock, but the plug wasn't as long or as thick throughout its length. "You can do it," she said, trying to look supportive.

Carter roused himself and crossed to Angel's side of the bed. In the dim light he presented little more than a lean silhouette with flat stomach and a swollen cock. His eyes were dark.

With Carter now out of sight behind her, Angel seemed to tense up. Erin squeezed Angel's hand where her friend was gripping the sheets. The two girls were laying on their sides facing each other, their faces just inches apart. Their bodies must have presented a lovely sight, Erin's pale, slim frame contrasting with Angel's fuller hips, butt, and bust.

The moment was at hand. Carter thoroughly lubed his cock, stroking it to hardness. Resting one hand on Angel's hip, he carefully worked the plug free. Erin watched as Angel winced anew, but the moment was quickly past. "Okay," she said, seemingly to no one in particular.

Not hesitating, Carter pushed forward into the space recently vacated by the toy. Angel's hips rocked toward Erin, then back again as Carter withdrew. A second time and a third, Carter slowly worked the head in.

Erin switched her gaze between Angel and Carter, the former gritting her teeth in determination, the latter carefully eyeing the progress of his eager cock into her virgin tunnel. Holding her friend's hand in hers, Erin tried to provide comfort. "You're doing great Angel."

"He's a big boy," Angel hissed. "Oh shit."

"Yeah, you can do it though."

Carter proceeded slowly but insistently, working his cock in with exquisite care. With each thrust he opened Angel's ass a sliver more. "Ahhhh," he groaned. "The head's almost in, Angel. You're taking it." Still he pushed forward, bracing her hip with one hand, her thigh with the other.

The tension written on Angel's face didn't ease. Instead, her brow creased with each thrust as Carter stretched her flesh to fit his straining rod. "You didn't- ah, fuck!" Angel tried to speak but the discomfort of submitting to Carter made it next to impossible. "You didn't say what you liked best," she gasped.

Even in the room's dim light Erin could make out Carter's amused expression. "Yeah, you asked me earlier," he acknowledged between thrusts. By this time Carter had made real progress in his penetration of Angel's tunnel. "You asked me what my favorite part of tonight was." He withdrew nearly completely then pushed forward again. "I would think after our time together you'd know." Slowly out then back in again, each time sinking his shaft just a touch deeper. "But you weren't even close."

A long, slow groan slipped from Angel's soft lips. To Erin it seemed as if she was over the worst. Her hands had lost their death grip on the sheets. "So tell me," she panted.

"Soon," promised Carter. He spread his arms the length of her body, stroking her neck with his left hand while gripping her ankle with his right. With his head leaned back and body tight, he appeared the embodiment of lust. "Don't you want to enjoy this?"

Shooting Erin a furtive look, Angel reached toward her slit. "Oh," she said softly. Flicking her fingers in a circle, she homed in on her clit and started to work it. Gradually her eyes slid shut.

The combination of the alcohol and the undeniably erotic scene playing out before her stoked Erin's arousal. Mimicking Angel's self indulgence, she found her own slit and gently probed. Wetness greeted her.

"Is it hot?" Angel hadn't opened her eyes but queried Erin nonetheless. "Is it hot watching us?"

"Yeah, it's slippery. I mean yes. It's sexy." Erin blushed at the slip of her tongue.

Angel managed a smile. "Tell me what you see."

"I see my gorgeous friend Angel offering up her perfect ass to a hot guy. He's taking her right in front of me, burying his fucking fat cock as deep as he can. I don't know who's going to cum first, her or him. Or me." Erin had no idea where the filthy talk had come from, but it turned her on even more. Almost unconsciously, she stepped up the attention she was giving to her slit.

"Mmm, that sounds nice," said Angel. "Can you tell if your friend is enjoying it?" Her eyes were closed, but Angel still winced periodically as Carter gradually conquered her back door.

"She is," Erin decided. "I can tell."

"How can you- ah, fuck!" Carter had adjusted his position, skewering Angel even deeper. The dark-skinned beauty twisted before him, but guided by his grip on her neck and ankle had little room to escape his advances. As before, her mouth formed an O as she tried to relax herself with deep breaths.

Remembering their earlier moment together, Erin reached forward to palm one of Angel's breasts. Working her thumb into Angel's cleavage she lifted a breast free and gently tugged it toward her. The skin was as soft and inviting as Angel's accent. Erin tugged firmly, letting her thumb slide forward until it reached the nipple, pinching it between her fingers.

The contact got Angel's attention. "Oh," she said, not letting up from pleasuring herself. "There you are." She winced again as Carter probed her, but recovered. "I thought you had forgotten me."

Erin doubted she'd ever forget the moment, much less Angel. The girl's silky skin was highlighted with a light sheen of perspiration, visible even in the dim light of the guest house. Her lush lips were parted invitingly, and her voluptuous body stretched out before Erin like a landscape. Even tested as she was by Carter's steady penetration, Angel's grace and beauty shone. She writhed, teased with cock from behind, and fingers on her pussy and nipple.

"Thought you could use a little extra attention is all," said Erin. She continued to tug firmly on Angel's breast and nipple.

"I thought maybe we'd kiss," said Angel. She met Erin's eyes intently, wondering.

The suggestion hung in their air between them. Earlier in the evening -it seemed like an eternity ago- Erin had considered just that. Carter had interrupted them, but there was nothing to stop them now apart from Erin's inhibitions. Fondling and teasing Angel's breasts was nice; in the moment it felt more playful than sexual. A kiss seemed another thing entirely. Erin understood that making out with Angel would mean crossing a line from which she could not turn back. Drunk girls might make a show of a kiss to get attention at a party, but Erin felt the tug of genuine attraction toward Angel.

Their faces were inches apart. She closed her eyes.

The kiss -the exact moment of it- surprised her. A light pressure, a half-second of orientation, then the warmth. Unlike being kissed by a man, Erin found herself having to lean in, to pursue Angel somewhat. Fortunately, with Carter's hand resting on Angel's neck she had little room to retreat. Soon they were kissing hotly, soft lips and curious tongues meeting and exploring. Tingles of warmth spread through Erin's body. Her gash was as damp as it had ever been.