The Collector Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man groaned as Bridget began to suckle his penis. Bridget lifted her head away form the man and he sighed with disappointment. Bridget patted him indicating that she was sorry and would soon return to her duties.

"Oral sex is an artform in itself that can only be mastered by continual practice on a real man. You cannot of course do that until you graduate but if you remember the basics; run your lips along the shaft of the penis and use your tongue to slaver the glans concentrating on the fraenulum you can't go wrong. Like so," Bridget lowered her face to the man's genitals and began to fellate him again.

The man put his hands on her head and guided her; using his touch to direct when he wanted her to suckle him vigorously and when to slow down and just use her mouth and tongue gently on his phallus to delay his orgasm.

Bridget lifted her face again.

"Now I could continue and bring our subject to extremis in my mouth, but for today's exercise I want you to observe his ejaculation. Just remember when you conduct fellatio for the first time, if the man ejaculates in your mouth you must swallow what he has given you," Bridget cautioned.

"Of course I could keep our subject in a constant state of arousal all afternoon using my hands and mouth; some men will want you to use other body parts during foreplay but we will cover that during the session on fetishes," Bridget was stroking the man, keeping him hard during the instruction.

"So now. Ejaculation. Are you ready Master?" Bridget asked the subject who nodded.

She gripped his hard phallus and using his pre-seminal fluid as a lubricant she firmly stroked his penis, building up the tempo and squeezing it harder until the man arched his back and gasped. He began to shudder and stream after stream of hot semen ejaculated from his penis. Ropes of the hot, white viscous fluid splashed on Bridget's arm and on the man's belly. Bridget milked him until the man was empty then she released his cock, which was already beginning to deflate.

"Smell that ladies? I know you have before Charlotte; but for those of you who haven't, move in and smell the pungent musky aroma of his semen," Bridget instructed.

"I want you want each of you to scoop up a little semen and taste it. It is not bad; just different; some say salty but I find it more piquant, sort of musky," Bridget took a little herself and put it on the tip of her tongue.

When all the girls had nervously tasted a little of the man's spend, Bridget wiped him down with a warm damp towel, then dried him and offered him a black silk robe which she helped him don.

The girls were chattering amongst themselves discussing what they had just witnessed and comparing the smell and taste of the man's ejaculate.

"Ladies! Ladies! To your seats please and practice what you have just seen using the models on your tables," Bridget ordered.

She escorted the man to the door of the classroom and then outside.

"Thank you being our model today," she smiled up at the hooded man.

The man removed his hood and smiled down at her.

"My pleasure," he leaned into Bridget and kissed her passionately, squeezing her buttocks as he did.

The man broke the kiss. He turned and walked away smiling.

Sargent William Pitt quite liked his collateral duties.

To be continued