The Collector: Sissy Academy

Story Info
Introduction to how our little sissy first found themselves.
999 words
4.38
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just the short introduction to our tale. Fairly short. Further chapters will explore more about his experiences and in much greater detail.

Please leave any comments or notes if you enjoyed it.

Introduction.

I had been playing with the world of crossdressing for a few years. Ever since I was a teenager, I had wondered what it would be like to be a girl. I often thought about what it would feel like to have to wear a bra and deal with your monthly period. I liked how a women's clothes can make her look cute and sexy. Strong and in control. It was almost like magic. The way her hair style changed her look completely and so many ways to change it. I was jealous of how men just looked boring in comparison.

As I got older these thoughts went to the back of my mind as more pressing matters took over with university and getting a job. I was never that interested in getting a girlfriend. I mean I tried and there were defiantly girls I fancied and thought about asking out and imagined doing more with, but for whatever reason it never happened and after a few years even my family stopped asking about girlfriends, or even possible boyfriends.

As I got more comfortable in life and had a nice flat of my own. It was small but enough for just me and allowed me, on nights where I was feeling horny to retreat back to those thoughts, I had years ago.

It started by looking at blowjob videos one night. I was enjoying watching the beautiful woman with long dark hair, administer an amazing looking oral experience. Her mouth and lips working together with her hands to excite her partner, going faster and taking more of the hard cock into her mouth before slowly the man's hand starts slowly stroking her hair, gently dictating the pace. The other taking out a large breast from her bra, gently squeezing a hardening pink nipple as he does so. She was clearly enjoying serving her partner, as she took the now rock-hard penis out her mouth and started kissing along the shaft. Slowly moving down cock before taking his shaved balls into her mouth.

I was enjoying the show, picturing one of my old crushes sucking my dick, instead of just using my hand as usual. My mind drifted further as I pictured a more recent friend with slightly curly red hair and bright red lips moving quickly along my dick. Her dark green eyes staring at me, not breaking contact as she worked up and down my pole. The feeling of her tongue over the tip while her hands moved along the shaft, the slight change in her breathing as she put in the effort to please me. My hand gently stroking her hair as encouragement.

My attention was then drawn back to the video as I heard the woman gasp and struggle, her partners hand now firmly behind her head holding it so her nose is touching his nest of brown pubic hair. The 8inch cock clearly visible as a lump in her throat as she fights against the pressure keeping the invader buried in her mouth and stopping her from breathing.

Instead of just lazily stroking, I was vigorously strumming up and down my 6inch dick. My eyes glued to the action on the screen. As the poor girl's oxygen began to run out, her ability to wrestle with her owner, as I now thought of him, began to falter also. Just as it seemed she had given out, he seemed to tense, and balls jumped a little. His hand reduced the pressure and as she moved her head back, steadily the still quivering dick reveals itself from her hole. Strands of saliva, and cum still connected as he finally allows her to breathe fully. It comes in gasps as she was close to passing out. He holds her chin and forces her to look at his face as her makeup runs down her cheeks. More saliva running down her heaving breasts.

She is still struggling as he wipes his now shrinking member with her hair. The tears now streaming down her face.

I was getting closer and closer as I was watching it unfold on my screen, getting close but not quite over the edge, I quicky scrolled back to the video to the part where he came in her throat, paying attention this time to the clear lump that grows in her neck as he deposits his seed directly into her stomach. As the video continues, I finally ejaculate to the sounds of her gasps and crying.

With a sense of calm, I close the porn window on my computer, out of breath myself after masturbating so hard. I got ready for bed and tried to sleep, but my mind kept returning to the video. Firstly, thinking about doing to my red headed friend what had happened to the girl in the video, but it didn't feel as thrilling as it did when I was watching. Maybe it was just because it was something I hadn't seen before that made it so breath-taking the first time?

As I started to sleep my mind wandered and I replayed the scene in my mind. The soft, gentle oral sex to begin with, the woman on her knees kissing and gently sucking the cock until it was fully erect, then the sudden almost violent transition into a throat fucking and turning his girl into a sleeve to keep his cock in, holding it there despite her protests until he had done with her. As I lay there thinking my own cock getting hard again it became clear, in my mind it wasn't me getting the blowjob. I was the hole being used. I came again as I imagined the hard cock ejaculating into my throat as I almost passed out from lack of oxygen.