The College Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James grabbed Paul and ushered him to the front of the stage and said to the crowd, "Seems Paul is REALLY getting off on this attention." At that point James sensed that Paul was in a trance like state and quietly removed the handcuffs.

Paul was in another universe, the pleasure he was feeling from the butt plug was overwhelming. Pauls dick was pulsing and throbbing. The crowd grew quiet and then you could hear Paul moaning in pleasure. Paul instinctively reached for his dick and started stroking his rock hard dick, up and down, up and down. It didn't take long for Paul's body to start quivering and his knees buckling.

He started cumming. Rope after rope of hot thick cum shot out toward the crowd below. Cum just kept flowing until there couldn't possibly be any more left in him.

Paul stood there completely spent and still not registering what had just transpired. Finally he looked down at his hand and realized it was covered in cum. Smiling he thought to himself, best wank ever. Then slowly the reality of what just happened starts to sink in.

Paul slowly looks up and the truth hits him head on. It's real, it's fucking real! I just jacked off, completely naked, in front of the entire school! He didn't know where to go, what to do. He had to do something and ran to James.

"Help me, please hide me," but then remembering it had been James that had set the whole thing in motion.

James grinned and said, "Now you know how it feels to be humiliated in public." "I wish you luck in ever being able to show your face at this college again." "Or anywhere for that matter, because by now your little performance is all over the internet too."

Paul turned and ran naked off the stage and through the crowd with no idea where he could possibly go.


12