The College Experience Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They remained silent, feeling every sensation on their own. The only sound you could hear in the room were the slurping and gagging sounds made by Thomas's blowjob. Keith was making Thomas blow him fast, making him deepthroat him every three strokes. While Thomas was gasping and moaning like a whore for Keith, bent forward, he was hearing Keith talk dirty to him.

"Come on babe, swallow that big cock. It tastes so good, taste my precum."

With Thomas constantly grabbing his ass and making him moan out loud, he was losing control of his breathing, getting lightheaded. Keith stopped at the perfect moment, he pulled and pushed Thomas who was now sitting on Keith's bed in his underwear. Keith grabbed his head and gave him a sloppy wet kiss, pushing his tongue down his throat. Thomas didn't even know if he would be able to breathe properly anymore. However, Keith soon released his mouth from his grip and pushed him so that his back was lying on the bed and his feet were on the ground. 

"You're so amazing babe, that felt so incredibly amazing. And damn! You have such a tight sexy body, so tight... and sexy... " trailed off Keith.

He pushed Thomas's arms up and he was now the one with his face in his armpits. He was getting drunk on his smell, a mixture of deodorant and sweat from the efforts he'd just made. Thomas loved it and played with Keith's soft hair, as Keith returned the favor. A couple of seconds later, Keith started doing the exact same things he did with Thomas. Kissing, licking, sucking on his tits and armpits, and running his fingers on his back. Only he kept his distance, resting his upper body on top of Thomas's legs, in a standing position. Keith reached Thomas's hard cock, still trapped in his underwear. Keith took a good look at Thomas's sexy figure in his underwear. 

"You are right. A man in underwear is sexy." said Keith.

Thomas couldn't help but have a big smile, so happy that Keith found him sexy. Keith took a mental image of Thomas lying like that, and then removed his underwear with Thomas helping him by lifting his hips. Keith wasted no time, and directly took Thomas's cock into his mouth.

"Oh!" moaned Thomas in surprise.

Keith was focused, trying to recreate what Thomas had just done to him.  This was new territory for him and after some hesitation, he switched his game plan, going for more than just a quick blowjob. He started by sucking Thomas's balls. Then he started working his tongue all over Thomas's shaft, in circles, up and down. Even though it was only his second time giving a blowjob, Keith was already able to take Thomas's full length in his mouth.  While doing this, he was using his left hand to hold his hip and grinding on him. While Keith was going deeper with every pass of his tongue on his sensitive tip, Thomas's cock was pulsating inside Keith's warm mouth. It wasn't that long ago, that Thomas was craving this kind of action, and Keith was satisfying his fantasy. It was even better than his fantasy, as Keith was more skilled than he could have ever imagined.

Taking a break from his cock, Keith lifted Thomas and laid him completely on his bed. He put his dick back in his mouth, but he quickly moved down to his balls, lifting Thomas's legs in the process. He gave each ball a quick kiss, before licking down his balls, and trailing his tongue from his balls to his asshole, giving it a quick lap.

"This time I'm going to get you completely ready, so it doesn't hurt." proclaimed Keith.

"Huh huh.." responded Thomas, barely listening as his head was filled with waves of pleasure.

Keith got in position, laying on his stomach on his bed, lifting Thomas's hips to his head, and he happily put his mouth on Thomas's hole. Keith ran his tongue on Thomas's outer rim, lapping away and flicking his tongue across it. Thomas started rocking his hips in Keith's direction, wanting him to do more. And, without wasting any time, Keith licked deeper, sending shivers down Thomas's spine. After finishing licking Thomas's hole, Keith started licking the rest of his hole. Licking every millimeter of his ring, teasing his opening. Soon enough, Thomas was begging for Keith to lick harder and deeper. Keith obliged him, opening his mouth wide, before diving inside his boy's asshole with his tongue. He was relentless in taking as much as he could. Thomas screamed with excitement, reaching out to hold Keith's head tightly. "Fuuuuck yeah! Oooooohhhhhh.... Oooohhh...Oooohhhh... ooohhhhh..." wailed Thomas, thinking that he was about to come.

As he watched Keith devour his ass with his tongue, he realized that it was too much, that it wouldn't end there. He needed more.

Keith felt Thomas start rubbing against his face, pulling him closer and closer. In order to pull his tongue out of his ass, Keith needed to stop sucking on him. However, he didn't want to waste the chance he had. Taking off all the stimulation, he placed Thomas's leg down and moved up, and he kissed him. Keith reached up to grab the lube on his bedside table, and he put a good amount of it on his index finger.

"Open your legs." ordered Keith.

Thomas did, stretching his legs as much as he could to give Keith an easy access to his hole. Without skipping a beat, Keith pressed his lubricated finger on Thomas's entrance. He started to slowly push his finger inside Thomas, the coldness of the lube and the stretching feeling coming from his ass made Thomas gasp. It didn't take long for Keith's finger to be fully inside Thomas, once there he started to move it around to try to apply as much lube as he could. Feeling satisfied that his finger had done a good enough job, Keith removed it from Thomas's hole, making him feel empty. But this feeling didn't last long as Keith was now applying lube to two fingers. Once again, he slowly pushed them inside Thomas's ass. When they were fully inside, he started to slowly slide them up and down, grazing Thomas's prostate with each movement making him slightly moan each time. While this was happening, Keith was sucking on Thomas's nipple, Thomas had his eyes closed as they were so many sensations coursing through his body. Thomas was getting more and more relaxed around his fingers, so Keith decided to take them out and to add a third finger. Keith has pretty big fingers, so three of them at the same time was really stretching Thomas. This time he felt some resistance, but with a good amount of lube and some patience the resistance disappeared and he was now three fingers deep inside Thomas. Although, instead of taking it slow Keith was moving his fingers up and down Thomas in a fast pace, there is only term that could describe what was happening : finger-fucking. Keith was actively finger-fucking Thomas, and Thomas was loving it. He loved it a little too much in fact, as he felt his orgasm starting to build up, not wanting to cum just yet he tried to push Keith's fingers away but Keith didn't let him. He grabbed his wrists and pulled them above his head, gosh he was strong.

"Keith! I'm going to... huh... this feels too good." moaned loudly Thomas.

"Don't fight it babe, let it happen." whispered Keith in Thomas's ear.

He was now nibbling at his ear, this sent Thomas over the edge and as he arched his back his cock exploded. Sending ropes and ropes of cum everywhere, on his stomach, on his neck, on the bed. Thomas was moaning loudly, anybody going past their door would be able to tell what was happening inside. But the two men didn't care, they were in a bubble where only they existed.

"Fuck babe. I didn't know I could make you cum this much with just my fingers." said Keith, surprised.

"It felt so good, you make me feel so good." said Thomas.

They gently kissed, with Thomas's hand behind Keith's head.

"So... I know you just cum and you're probably not so horny anymore, but do you think I could still fuck you?" asked Keith timidly.

"I don't want you to fuck me." started Thomas, "I need you to fuck me. Fuck me baby, fuck me good."

Keith had a big smile, he kissed Thomas one more time before grabbing a condom and positioning himself behind him. He rolled the condom on his throbbing cock, applied some lube and pulled Thomas's legs up as he was still laying on his back.

"I'm going in." said Keith, presenting his massive dick at the entrance of Thomas's hole.

"Fuck me baby." said Thomas.

Keith started to push his dick inside Thomas, he wanted nothing more than to pound him but he held himself back as he didn't want to hurt Thomas. So he went slow, doing slow strokes inside his ass, pushing himself a little bit more each time. The way he entered him wasn't straight either, he started at an angle, hitting the prostate. With each thrust Keith kept telling him how much he liked it. He also told him that he liked being so close to him, that he was afraid to touch him while they were sleeping. Thomas started telling him things too, like that he missed him and that he never expected that someone as hot as him would treat him like he treated him. By saying these things Keith became even deeper inside Thomas. Finally, he was all the way inside.

"I'm all in babe." said Keith, with joy in his eyes.

"Fuck that feels so good." moaned Thomas.

Keith was going a bit faster, still not wanting to hurt Thomas. He was making wide movements, taking most of it out before pushing it back in. After a few minutes of this treatment, he could tell that Thomas was ready for me. So he flipped him over, and lifted him up on his hands and knees. He was going to fuck him doggystyle now. Keith grabbed Thomas's hips and  positioned himself right behind his hole. Now the angle was perfect, letting Keith hit his prostate every time he slid forward. With this angle, he could push a lot more of his cock inside Thomas. Keith began pumping his hips with long steady strokes.

"Yeah, fuck me, oh god Keith you look so fucking sexy fucking me. Fuck me hard, like this." begged Thomas.

"You want me to fuck you bad don't you?" asked Keith.

"Yes, please baby, fuck me hard." replied Thomas.

The man behind him pounded him mercilessly, slamming his entire length inside Thomas in a matter of seconds. All he could hear were Thomas's loud moans. His eyes couldn't handle watching the guy pound him and he had his own cock buried in the man's ass. He knew he was rock solid because he could feel the full impact of Keith's thrusts against his hole. He looked at Thomas, and the man had tears rolling down his cheeks, the pleasure in his voice said it all. Even though Keith was grunting and sweating, it was clear that he was still giving Thomas pleasure. Keith leaned down, gave Thomas a kiss and started running his tongue all around his mouth. This caused Thomas to moan even louder. They kissed again, longer and harder this time.

"Oh god... so good..." whispered Thomas.

"Do you feel that babe? How I'm filling you up?" asked Keith.

"Uh uh." mumbled Thomas.

Then Keith grabbed Thomas's shoulders, giving him even more traction to push even deeper inside him. Keith was now doing large and hard thrusts, violently slamming his balls against Thomas. Both men were sweating, they were hot and full of passion. Keith was grunting and Thomas was moaning from the pleasure they were both feeling. Suddenly, Thomas felt cold and empty, Keith had taken himself out of him. And he plopped down next to him on the bed, laying on his back.

"Ride me babe." said Keith as he gave Thomas a quick kiss on the lips.

Thomas didn't waste a second, and he got up on Keith. His knees and legs laying down next to Keith's powerful thighs. In one quick motion, he reabsorbed all of Keith's dick inside him and was using his upper body to move himself up and down on Keith's full length. Wanting to help him, Keith put his hands on Thomas's hips, but Thomas batted them away.

"No, let me!" ordered Thomas, "Put your hands behind your head."

Keith didn't complain, he was more than happy to let this beautiful man fuck himself on him. They were now making eye contact, not breaking it, as Thomas was bouncing on Keith's massive penis. Both men were enjoying the view the other was giving them. Thomas could see Keith's handsome face and his big smile, as well as his big biceps that were contracted on both sides of his head. Keith could see on Thomas's face the pleasure he was giving him, and he was loving it. It didn't take long for the both of them to feel their orgasms coming.

"I'm going to cum! It feels so good." said Thomas.

"I'm getting closer too. Cum for me babe." replied Keith as he started to stroke Thomas's pulsing cock.

Seconds later, they were both exploding at the same time in the most intense orgasm they've ever had. With Thomas covering Keith's abs and chest with his cum. He couldn't believe it was possible, but Keith's chest and abs were even sexier than usual when covered in cum. Thomas collapsed onto Keith, and they made out, passionately kissing, stroking each other's bodies, whispering sweet words and moaning each other's names with Keith still inside Thomas.

"Wow! That was incredible!" finally said Keith.

"Yes, amazing. That was... that was... " said Thomas, "It was amazingly good that I don't even have the words to describe it!"

"Best sex I've ever had." stated Keith.

"Me too." smiled Thomas.

"I could do this anytime." said Keith.

"I'm ready when you are." added Thomas.

Keith had a big smile, and they went back to kissing and rolling around on the bed. That night, Keith fucked Thomas two more times before they fell asleep with Keith spooning Thomas.

12