The College Experience Ch. 08

Story Info
Its Thomas' birthday, and Keith has a big surprised.
8.6k words
4.87
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Socock98
Socock98
83 Followers

Thomas and Keith woke up in bed after a long needed nap. They were completely naked, and intertwined on the covers.

"Hey sexy," said Keith.

"Hey... I needed that," replied Thomas, stretching his arm.

Keith put his hand behind Thomas' head and pulled it to him, locking him into a deep fiery kiss. He forced Thomas' lips open with his tongue, running it over every inch of Thomas' mouth until he was satisfied. Then he sucked on his bottom lip, sucking out all the juicest. After that he licked around Thomas' ear, nipping at it before giving it a little lick. Thomas shivered, moaning as he felt Keith's hands gently caressing his back.

"What time is it?" asked Keith in Thomas' ear.

Thomas shifted a little in order to grab his phone.

"Wow it's already 9:00 PM," he said. "Oh shit! I have my test results!"

"Let me check my phone," added Keith.

He got up from the bed, still naked and walked over to the desk where his phone was. He picked it up and turned to face Thomas.

"I have my results too. And..." started Keith. "I'm clean!"

"So am I," said Thomas smiling.

He also got up from the bed and walked towards Keith. However, when he got close to him he immediately dropped to his knees. Making him face-to-face with Keith semi-hard cock. He quickly placed his hand around it, gently stroking it.

"What are you doing?" asked Keith.

"I have to taste you," replied Thomas.

"Couldn't have waited till I got back to bed?"

"Nope."

Keith smiled and said, "You're kind of a slut."

"I'm your slut."

"Damn right you are."

Thomas gave a gentle kiss to the tip of his cock, and then put it in his mouth. As always, Keith loved the feeling of someone else's mouth on his dick. Thomas moaned softly as he sucked him off. Keith looked down at Thomas, who was bobbing his head up and down on his dick. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was wide open.

"Mmmmmm," moaned Keith. "That feels so good."

Thomas opened his eyes and looked up at Keith.

"Do you want me to suck your balls?" asked Thomas.

"Really?" asked Keith.

"Yes please."

Keith smiled and pushed his sack to Thomas' mouth. He let Thomas lick his balls for a while, then pushed his dick back to his mouth. This time he sucked his balls directly. He licked them over and over again. He even made them wet, swallowing them once and then again. Then he went back to licking his dick. The sensations were making Keith incredibly hot. He grabbed Thomas by the hair and began to thrust his hips, fucking his mouth. Thomas was moaning louder and louder, and Keith couldn't hold it anymore.

"Wait! I'm going to cum." said Keith, pulling Thomas off his dick.

"I know, that's the goal!" joked Thomas.

"But I want to put my load deep in your ass."

"Well, can't you just give me two load? This one in my throat, and after another one in my ass?"

Keith smiled, he pushed Thomas' back onto his cock. Forcing all of it down his throat before saying, "You want my cum? Well here it comes, don't waste it."

Keith shot his load into Thomas' mouth. Thomas swallowed as fast as possible, trying to get every drop. He was rewarded with a few more shots of cum, which he swallowed as well. When Keith finished, he pushed Thomas' head away from him and smiled.

"Taste delicious, a bit salty, strong and manly just like you," said Thomas.

Keith pulled him up, and kissed him, deeply. Their tongues explored each other, searching for the sweet spots of the other's mouth. Keith could taste himself, he loved the feeling of sharing his load with his sexy boyfriend. They broke apart from the kiss, only after several seconds, breathing heavily.

"I'm so ready for round 2!" exclaimed Thomas.

"Me too." said Keith, grinning.

They kissed again, their passion rising again.

"Sit down on the bed," Keith ordered.

Thomas obliged, he sat down with his erection pointing towards the ceiling. Keith followed him closely, getting on his knees between his legs.

"Now it's my turn to taste you."

"Are you sure?" asked Thomas.

Keith didn't reply, instead he put half of Thomas' length into his mouth.

"Oohhhh yeahhh!!!" moaned Thomas.

Keith moved his head up and down, taking Thomas' cock in his mouth. He sucked on it slowly, teasing him. He stopped for a moment, then resumed. He kept moving his head up and down, sucking him off. He reached under Thomas' balls and squeezed them gently, causing Thomas to moan louder. He kept sucking, and soon Thomas was moaning loudly.

"Fuck yes! Suck my dick baby!!" shouted Thomas.

Keith kept sucking, increasing the speed and intensity. Soon he felt Thomas tense, and then he felt the first stream of cum hit the back of his throat. Keith kept sucking, swallowing the rest of the cum. Thomas moaned loudly, feeling Keith's warm mouth on his dick.

"Sweet and delicious, just like you," said Keith.

Keith started attacking Thomas' mouth again, sharing the last drops of cum with him. He pushed him further into the bed, so Thomas was lying on the bed and Keith lying on top of him. They continued to kiss until Keith broke it off, trailing to his neck, to plant soft kisses there.

"I believe I was promised the possibility to drop another load into that amazing ass you have," whispered Keith in Thomas' ear.

"I'm pretty sure no promises were made," laughed Thomas.

"Oh! So are you saying I can't get some of that ass tonight?" said Keith, with a serious look.

Thomas grabbed Keith's head with both his hands and stared right into his eyes.

"You can have it Keith, whenever you want. I'm all yours."

Keith smiled and said, "Good."

He flipped Thomas, so he was lying on his stomach on the bed. He pressed himself on top of him, slowly humping his hard dick against Thomas' bubble butt.

"Because I'm not not done making you feel good," added Keith.

He kissed Thomas' neck, and trailed down to his ass, leaving kisses along his back. He spread Thomas' cheeks and began to lick his asshole, teasing it with his tongue. Then he stuck it inside, tasting it. He licked it all around, enjoying the musky smell and taste. He kept licking, and soon he was pushing his tongue inside.

Thomas was moaning loudly now, he couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please fuck me! Please make love to my ass!" begged Thomas.

Keith smiled, he knew that this was exactly what Thomas wanted. He grabbed the lube from the nightstand, applied some of it on two of his fingers and inserted them into Thomas' entrance. Thomas moaned louder.

"Oh god! That feels so good!" moaned Thomas.

Keith smiled and said, "It's because I lubed you up nice and good."

Keith then grabbed Thomas' hips and pulled him up, so he was kneeling on the bed.

"Get ready for a real treat," said Keith.

He took Thomas' cock in his hand and began to stroke it slowly. He bent forward, placing his head between Thomas' legs and started licking his balls again. He sucked each ball individually and then moved back to his hole. He licked it all over, teasing it.

"I'm gonna cum!" yelled Thomas.

"I know," said Keith, "but I'm not done yet."

He licked Thomas' hole again, and then stuck his tongue inside. He licked around, until he found the spot that would make Thomas explode.

"Ohhhhhh... oh godddd!!!" screamed Thomas.

His body shook violently, his muscles tensing up. Keith suddenly stopped, leaving Thomas panting. He put on some lube on his hard cock, and aligned it with Thomas' twitching hole. Keith slowly entered him, inch by inch. He was careful not to hurt him.

Once he was completely in, he stopped, letting Thomas get used to being full of cock. Then he began to move, slowly at first but then faster and harder. Thomas moaned loudly, feeling Keith's dick inside him. Keith was pounding him so hard that his head was hitting the bed. Thomas was moaning louder than ever, he could feel his orgasm building up.

"I'm going to cum! I'm cumming! Oh goddddd!!" screamed Thomas.

Keith increased his pace, driving his dick as deep as possible. He felt Thomas' tight ass gripping his dick, milking it. Thomas was screaming louder and louder, he could feel his orgasm approaching.

"I'm cumming too, I'm cumming toooooooo!" yelled Thomas.

Keith felt his own climax approaching, he tried to hold it back as long as possible, but it wasn't working.

"I'm cumming! I'm cummingggg!!" yelled Keith.

He felt his cock spasm and his balls tighten up, shooting his load into Thomas' ass. He kept pumping, filling Thomas' ass with his seed.

Thomas collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. Keith stayed inside him for a while, enjoying the feeling of his warm insides. Finally, when Keith's cock softened, he withdrew from Thomas' ass.

"It feels so good to cum inside, you make me feel so good babe," said Keith, gently kissing Thomas.

"It felt amazing, this feeling of hot juice just filling me. Amazing," said Thomas, exhausted.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

"Don't! I want to sleep with your seed inside me, just come to bed I'll clean up tomorrow," insisted Thomas.

"If that's what you want."

"It is, just come here," said Thomas, pulling Keith to him. Spooning him from behind.

"Oh nice!" Keith said, when he got in position.

"Really? I thought you would refuse to be the little spoon," said Thomas, intrigued.

"Are you kidding? Everybody knows the little spoon is the best, that's why I let you have it. Because I want you to be comfortable, but if you're offering, I'm not going to say no!"

They both laughed.

"You know what, from now on we'll share the spot of little spoon!" offered Thomas.

"Deal!" quickly agreed Keith.

They settled in like that, with Thomas' arm holding Keith and Keith pushing himself further into Thomas. With his ass now resting against Thomas' soft cock. And just like that, they fell into a deep sleep, after an exhausting day full of sex.

***

A month has whisked by since that amazing night, and Keith and Thomas became a couple in the truest sense. Keith hadn't lied when he said he wasn't afraid to be Thomas' boyfriend. They would walk around campus hands-in-hands, kiss in public, go on dates, their friend knew they were a couple. It included all the members of the football team as well as the residents of their floor. Although they knew because they weren't quiet during their passionate love making. Every chance they got, they were all over each other, their tongues colliding, their hot and sweaty body making the other feel good time and time again.

There was one time, Keith had a late-night football practice and he joined Thomas who was studying in his room right after.

"Hey gorgeous!" exclaimed Keith, while entering Thomas's room and giving him a deep fiery kiss.

"Hey babe," replied Thomas.

"What you doin?" asked Keith, lying down on his bed while he watched him at his desk.

"I'm trying to finish this assigment that's kicking my ass! So sorry, but I won't have time to hang out or do anything else tonight."

"No problem! Don't mind me and good luck."

Keith just kept staring at Thomas, silently. He had the cutest little frown when he wasn't finding the answer he was hoping for.

"What are you doing?" asked Thomas.

"Just watching you work, you're very sexy when you're thinking like that!" said Keith, with a big smile on his face.

"Keith, stop!"

"I'm serious! You are! I can't stop looking at you, just keep working."

In fact, he was so sexy that Keith started to feel horny. But he knew Thomas needed to do his work, so he couldn't do anything that would take time away from it. Suddenly, he got an idea. He got up from the bed and started to walk towards the desk, where Thomas was. He shifted him on his chair a little, and dropped to his knees, and unzipped Thomas' pants.

"What? I'm sorry I really don't have time to do anything!" protested Thomas.

"Yeah I know, don't mind me! Just keep working, you don't have to do anything."

And just like that, Keith whipped out Thomas' soft cock from his underwear and put it in his mouth. He looked up at Thomas, who was still sitting at his desk, trying to concentrate on his work.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt you! I'll leave you alone!" said Keith.

But before Keith could get up, Thomas leaned forward, grabbing Keith's head and pushed his cock deeper into his mouth. Keith moaned happily, taking Thomas' dick all the way down his throat.

"Oh god, you're so fucking hot!" moaned Thomas. He was trying to keep his focus on his assignment but couldn't, Keith was giving him too much pleasure and it was distracting him.

Keith didn't stop for a second, he was hungry for it, he wanted Thomas' cum. He bobbed his head up and down his shaft, taking it deeper every time. He looked up at Thomas, trying to see if he was ok, but Thomas just kept his eyes closed and was moaning softly.

"Ohhhhhhh fuckkkk! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your mouth! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cummmmmm!" screamed Thomas, his whole body shaking.

"That's it babe! Cum in my mouth! Give me your load! CUMMMM!!" shouted Keith, as he took Thomas' cock as deep as possible.

Thomas' body trembled as he came in Keith's mouth. Keith swallowed everything, drinking all of it. When he finished swallowing, he licked his lips clean. His tongue tasted sweet and salty.

"Wow that was great! Thank you," said Thomas.

Keith smiled and said, "My pleasure."

He got up, removed his clothes and got into bed. Thomas continued to work for a couple more hours before joining Keith in bed, by that point he was already deep asleep. But when Thomas' naked body crawled up against him as he got settled in bed, it woke him up.

"You done?" asked Keith.

"Yeah, thanks for the help," said Thomas, nibbling Keith's earlobe from behind. "Now I can return the favor."

He snaked his hand down to Keith's sleeping penis, but Keith interrupted him by grabbing his hand and pulling him closer to him. He hold his hand, finger interlaced and brought it up to his chest.

"Not tonight," simply said Keith. "I'm tired and I'm sure you are too."

"You're sure?" asked Thomas.

"Yeah," replied Keith.

They fell asleep, safe in each other's company.

There were also a couple of times where Keith penchant for exhibitionnism came to light.

Once, they were taking a shower together in the shower room, just the two of them, so they were sharing a shower head. They were close, kissing and washing the other. Obviously, they were both turned on.

"Turn around and bend over," said Keith, interrupting their kiss.

"What?! Somebody could walk in!" said Thomas, with a fear in his voice.

"I know that's what's exciting!"

Thomas didn't move, he was nervous, and unsure about this. On the one hand, he wanted to please Keith but on the other he was scared to get caught. Keith noticed, he grabbed Thomas' head and dropped a soft kiss on his lips.

"We don't have to, if you don't want to. It turns me on to have sex with the possibility of getting caught, or having sex in front of other people. No girl ever accepted to do it. And you don't have to either, but I'm sure you would enjoy it," tried to reassure Keith.

Thomas thought about it for a second, what's the worst that could happen? Some guys from their floor would see them have sex, they already knew they were fucking anyway. And Thomas wanted to please Keith, so he turned around, placed his hands on the wall, spread his legs and bend over a little.

"Are you sure?" asked Keith, with fire in his eyes.

Thomas simply nodded, and that's all Keith needed. He was already fully hard from the excitement of the situation, and with the water helping he quickly shoved in his dick inside Thomas' tight ass. Which caused a long moan to come out of Thomas.

"You feel good, babe! So tight!"

Keith fucked Thomas in the shower, slamming into him over and over again. Thomas had a nice view of Keith, his big muscles moving back and forth inside his body. It felt amazing and Thomas loved it, he had never been so excited. Keith was using his ass like a sex toy, and he was loving every second of it. The sound of Keith's balls slapping against Thomas as he pounded him echoed through the empty shower room. Soon enough, another sound could be heard : the sound of the door opening. But both men were so focus on their fuck they didn't pay attention to it.

Keith had his hands on Thomas' hips, slowly pumping his cock, hitting Thomas in the prostate every now and then. This was a slow and gentle fuck compared to what they usually did. They had always tried to reach orgasms quickly, but not this time. Both of them savoring every second, every thrust, until a voice broke through their moans.

"Shit guys that's hot," said the voice.

Both Keith and Thomas jumped up in surprise, they hadn't notice the man taking place under a shower not far from them. It was Rich, their floor's RA. He was a pretty nice guy, not very tall, and a bit scrawny. He had a decent-sized dick, which he was stroking while watching the two guys fuck. Thomas felt a bit embarassed and uncomfortable when he saw Rich watching them, he wanted to stop and hide away. But Keith had no intention of stopping, on the contrary it seemed he was even more turned on. Plowing Thomas' ass even faster, he was jackhammering him. This caused Thomas to moan even louder, he was getting lost in the pleasure and he soon forgot that someone was watching them.

"Enjoy the show Rich," said Keith with a big grin.

Rich continued watching them, getting off every time Keith plunged his cock in Thomas' tight hole. Keith was taking his big dick out of Thomas' ass before plunging it back in again, making Thomas scream in extasy. With his free hand, he was jerking Thomas' throbbing cock. It wasn't long before Thomas was reaching the point of no return.

"Keith... I... I..." panted Thomas.

"You what babe?" asked Keith.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." continued Thomas, embarassed.

"Say it baby, scream it! Let it all go! You'll feel amazing."

"I'm cumming!!! Fuck I'm cumming!!" shouted Thomas.

He was spurting ropes and ropes of cum, spraying the wall in front of him and Keith's hand which was jerking him. His orgasm made his ass contract around Keith's dick, pushing him over the edge. He buried himself as deep as he could inside Thomas and let his juices flood him. They were both out of breath, just staying immobile, trying to savour the moment.

"Fuck that was hot guys!" exclaimed Rich.

They had forgotten about him, when they turned their head they could see a puddle of cum being wash away at his feet. He also came while watching them.

"Yeah, that was so fucking hot," added Keith, as he pulled Thomas closer to him, kissing his neck.

"But as your RA, I must ask you to keep this to your rooms," said Rich before leaving the room, leaving the both of them alone, with Keith still inside Thomas.

Keith finally removed himself from Thomas, he turned him around and kissed him, hungrily. His tongue pushing Thomas' lips apart. Their tongues intertwined, as they passionately kissed each other.

"Thanks babe, that was so amazing," said Keith.

"Yeah... it was," agreed Thomas.

"So you enjoyed it too huh? Means we might do it again?" asked Keith.

"Maybe, if you're nice."

"I'm always nice!"

"Honestly, when I saw Rich there I was scared, but then you just fucked me so hard, like an animal, and I forgot he was there. The pleasure was just overwelming, you made me feel so good," claimed Thomas.

"I told you, I get so horny when I know I'm being watched, that's why I fucked you so good!"

They kissed as they washed each other again, before leaving the communal showers. They both enjoyed it so much, they knew they were gonna do something like this again.

And the second time they exhibitionned themselves came quicker than they thought. It was after a football game, Keith had played amazingly throughout the game, being the MVP of the team. Thanks to him, his team won the match and the supporters were chanting his name. Thomas was so happy and proud of his boyfriend, even though he wasn't a big fan of football, he loved watching Keith play, especially when Keith played so well like that. He knew he would have to reward Keith tonight, he deserved it.

Socock98
Socock98
83 Followers