The College Experience Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to see him, Thomas made his way towards the locker room, hoping to catch Keith on his way there to congrulate him. Keith arrived with his teammates, and when he saw Thomas he ran over to him, and lifted him up in the air. He was still full of energy and excitement from the crowd screaming his name, and he wanted to share the moment with Thomas. So he kissed Thomas deeply, making his teamates chuckle as they passed them.

"Keith you were amazing! You are amazing! Tonight you are getting lucky, I'm going to worship you because you've earned it!" said Thomas.

Hearing him saying that, Keith became horny.

"Fuck baby, I'm so hot for you right now. How about you help me right away?" said Keith, as he grabbed Thomas' hand and pressed it against his hard crotch.

"In here? With all your teamates there? Are you crazy?" asked Thomas.

"The guys won't mind! Hell, they wish they could get a girl in there themselves so she could blow them. Come on baby, just a little blowjob, for the man of the match, your man."

Thomas was hesitant, he did agree to do more exhibitionnism with Keith, but this was another level. It was room full of jocks.

"You're not going to let me go shower like that are you?" whispered Keith in Thomas' ear, "All the guys will see my big hard dick, you don't want that do you?"

He was kissing Thomas' neck, nipping at his earlobe, pressing his hard crotch against his.

"No... this is my dick..." said Thomas softly. He was getting light-headed from the treatment Keith was giving him.

"Let's do it then, we can go to the lockers in the back, nobody will even know."

Keith knew how to turn Thomas' buttons, he was also incredibly horny now. So he accepted, Keith lead him by the hand to a row of lockers that were empty. Keith quicly sat on the bench in the middle, and Thomas kneeled between his legs. He didn't even take his pants off, just freed his throbbing hard cock from his jockstrap.

"Go for it," whispered Keith.

No matter how many times Thomas saw it, he couldn't believe how beautiful it was. It was big, 9-inches long, and thick too. It really was the most beautiful dick he had ever seen, just seeing it made his mouth water. He was hungry for it, at this moment in time, it was the only thing in the world he wanted. So he took it. He locked the tip in his mouth, and swirled his tongue around the shaft, teasing it with his saliva. This was making Keith grow even harder. So he grabbed the base of Thomas' head and forced his cock deeper down his throat, forcing him to swallow it whole. He started gagging a little, choking on Keith's huge member. But that didn't stop him. In fact, he liked it. He likes the feeling of Keith forcing his cock down his throat. Even though it hurts sometimes, he enjoys it so much.

It took a while before Keith pushed him back enough to breathe. Now he gently sucked on the head of his dick, before starting licking and tonguing the shaft from base to tip. There were pre-cum glistening on the tip, as he licked them off. It tasted salty, so different than the smell of semen. But still very delicious. It was Keith who decided to fuck his throat. Thomas felt the head of his dick pushing its way in, he was surprised it went in so easily. But that was the effect of Keith's dick, it was big, it was thick, and it was powerful. Thomas was enjoying the sensation of Keith's dick sliding in and out of his throat.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it babe," encouraged Keith.

He was thrusting his hips, slamming his dick into Thomas' throat, he was fucking him, deepthroating him. Thomas could feel his own dick was rock hard, it was so sensitive, he was almost ready to cum. He was panting, trying to breath, but it was impossible with Keith's dick in his throat. He felt Keith's balls slapping his chin as he pumped his dick in and out.

"Hey Keith man, you there?" they heard, before they saw Thiago, the team's captain, appear in front of them.

"Oh shit!" he said as he saw Thomas going down on Keith's dick.

Thomas was surprised, and embarassed again, he tried to jump up, but as Keith felt it he held him there. With his fat cock down his throat.

"It's ok babe, keep going," he said as he stroked Thomas' hair. "What's up Thiago?"

Thiago was mesmerized by the sight in front of him, he had came from the shower and just had his towel around his waist.

"Uh.. uh... I was just looking for the man of the match, to see if you were coming to the bar with us after to celebrate?" he asked, with his eyes focused on the action in front of him.

"Yeah of course, Thomas and I will meet you there," calmly replied Keith, as his boyfriend was still going up and down on his shaft.

Keith could see Thiago never looking away from the amazing blowjob he was receiving, he could also see Thiago was liking what he saw. He was fully hard under his towel, you could clearly see the shape of his dick pushing against the soft tissue. And fuck that was a big member, Keith knew from past showers that Thiago had a big piece of meat between his legs, just like himself, and it got even bigger when hard.

"Ok... so I should go..." said Thiago, trying to give the guys some privacy, although he wanted to keep watching.

"You can stay," said Keith smiling.

"Yeah?" asked Thiago, happy.

Keith simply nodded. Thiago was now rubbing his hard-on with his hand.

"Fuck you're so lucky! Shit he even takes all your big dick in his mouth?"

"Of course, my sexy boyfriend is the best. He gives the best blowjobs, and he loves doing it," bragged Keith.

"Damn! Girls barely suck my dick, and even when they do, they can barely take some in... it's been a while since I've had sex! This is turning me on."

Keith simply smiled, he retook control of Thomas as he could feel his orgams coming. He pushed himself deeper in his throat.

"I'm going to cum babe, keep going," whispered Keith in Thomas' ear.

Thomas felt encouraged, he went faster on Keith's dick. Going up and down, playing with his tongue, deepthroating him till Keith erupted in a loud, deep moan in his mouth. Thomas made sure nothing spilled out, he swallowed all of Keith's cum and kept sucking to make sure he was fully clean.

"Wow! The bitch even swallows!" said Thiago, surprised.

"Watch it!" shouted Keith, "That's my boyfriend you're talking about. And of course he swallows, wouldn't want to waste delicious food. How do you think I became the MVP? The protein my baby feeds me is top tier!"

"Shit you too?" exclaimed Thiago, shocked by what he was hearing. Keith simply smiled.

"Good boy, you did really good," said Keith as he grabbed Thomas' head to release him from his now soft cock. He kissed him, sharing the remnants of his load on his tongue. Thomas broke the kiss, and stood up.

"Damn he's got a nice ass too!" complimented Thiago.

"A nice ass?" said Keith, "This is an amazing ass."

Keith pulled Thomas' pants down to show him off. He was grabbing one cheek, then gently slapping it. Showing to Thiago all the amazing qualities of this ass.

"And it's tight. So tight and warm, better than any pussy. I can put all of my dick in. I can fuck him, hard, he can take it like a man. So no this isn't a nice ass. This is the perfect ass."

Thomas' face was fully red by now, he was both embarassed and happy that Keith was showing him of like that. He loved all the compliments Keith gave him, it made him feel good, feel wanted and loved.

"You're right! Sorry! You are lucky," said Thiago.

"Yes I am," said Keith while making eye contact with Thomas. "OK babe, I'm going to shower, I'll meet you outside."

He gave Thomas a last quick kiss before heading to the showers. Thiago also left to get dressed, and nobody noticed he had dirtied his towel with his cum. He had a powerful orgasm watching Thomas sucking Keith, he was even a bit jealous. He wished he could have a girl suck him like that, deepthroating his big dick and swallowing his cum. So far, the blowjobs he received were disappointing...

And just like that, Keith and Thomas had sex in front of an audience again. Thomas was getting more comfortable with the whole exhibitionnism, which made Keith very happy.

And it leaves us to today, the day of Thomas' birthday. Keith had asked Thomas what he wanted to do for his birthday, but Thomas had classes all day so he said he didn't want to do anything special. It was a day just like the others. But when he opened his door to his room after his last class, he found Keith there, standing in a suit. Keith looked incredibly suave in his black suit. The tailored fit showcased his muscular physique, and the crisp black fabric exuded a sense of sophistication. He wore a sleek black tie that added a touch of elegance to his ensemble. With every step, his polished black dress shoes exuded confidence and style. Overall, Keith looked absolutely captivating and effortlessly stylish in his ensemble.

"What's going on?" asked Thomas surprised.

"We are celebrating your birthday," said Keith while getting closer to Thomas. "Happy birthday Babe."

He grabbed Thomas' face with both hands and pulled his lips to his. Their tongues intertwined and began a passionate dance, Keith kissed Thomas with every ounce of passion he had. The sensations were incredible, as their tongues slid against each other, touching every nook and cranny of Thomas' mouth. The feel of Keith's hands caressing Thomas' cheeks sent electric shivers through Thomas' entire body. He moaned into Keith's mouth.

"Wow, you luck so fucking sexy!" said Thomas as he was roaming his hands around Keith's body. "I'm not dressed up, I look like a bag of potato next to you!"

"You look amazing, you always look amazing!" quickly replied Keith, placing a gentle kiss on Thomas' lips.

Thomas finally looked around the room, there was a makeshift table in the middle of the room with a whitetablecloth and some plates on top of it. He had no idea where it came from as he didn't own any of this.

"How did you manage this?" asked Thomas confused.

"Don't worry about it. Sit." said Keith, pulling a chair for Thomas to sit on.

"I got your favorite!" he said as soon as Thomas was seated, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. Keith reached into a bag placed beside the table and pulled out a carefully packed takeout container. The enticing aroma of freshly prepared food wafted through the air, making Thomas's stomach rumble in anticipation.

"Guess where I went?" Keith teased, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "I managed to snag some takeout from La Bella Vita, your absolute favorite Italian restaurant in town."

Thomas's eyes widened in surprise and delight. La Bella Vita was known for its delectable pasta dishes, wood-fired pizzas, and decadent desserts. It was a place they had been meaning to visit together for a while, but tonight Keith had brought their favorite dishes to them.

As Keith opened the container, revealing a medley of mouthwatering dishes, the tantalizing aromas grew even more pronounced. The sight was a feast for the eyes. Silky strands of fettuccine bathed in a creamy Alfredo sauce, adorned with succulent grilled chicken and vibrant green peas. It truly was a feast. They started to eat, with Keith making sure Thomas was well-fed, and tried at least a little bit of everything. They ended the meal with a simple, yet delicious tiramisu. Thomas' favorite.

When they were full from their meal, Keith pulled out a package from behind him.

"And here is your gift," he said.

"Keith! You shouldn't have, this is already too much, this is amazing! I can't!" said Thomas, shocked.

"Non-sense! Nothing is good enough for my handsome boyfriend," Keith replied, a warm smile gracing his lips.

With eager anticipation, Thomas accepted the gift and carefully unwrapped it. As the paper fell away, he revealed a stunning leather-bound journal. The rich, supple material invited his touch, and the intricate embossing on the cover added an air of elegance.

Thomas ran his fingers over the smooth leather, marveling at the craftsmanship. The journal seemed to hold endless possibilities and whispered promises of capturing moments and memories.

"Keith, it's... it's beautiful," Thomas murmured, his voice filled with awe. "I've always wanted a journal like this, somewhere to put down my thoughts, dreams, and experiences."

Keith's eyes gleamed with satisfaction as he watched Thomas's reaction. "I thought you might appreciate it. I want you to have a special place to document your journey, your aspirations, and everything that makes you the incredible person you are."

Thomas felt his heart swell with affection for Keith. It was more than just a gift; it was a reflection of their deepening connection and Keith's understanding of his passions and desires. Thomas was so overwhelmed, tears started to fill his eye. Keith quickly noticed and asked, concerned:

"Did I do something wrong Babe?"

"No the opposite, this is just so amazing, you are so amazing! Thank you so much," replied Thomas wiping the tears from his eyes.

He got up and jumped on Keith to give him a big hug, whispering: "Thank you."

Keith held Thomas close, feeling the sensation of the embrace growing stronger with every passing second. His arms wrapped tightly around Thomas, almost restraining him. As if he couldn't bear to let go.

"There's still one present left!" said Keith.

"Keith, no! This is too much."

"This is more of a personnal, intimate gift. No money was used for it."

"Oh.." said Thomas seductively, quickly catching on to what Keith was saying. "I'm going to get fucked good tonight."

"No," said Keith.

"What?! You're not even going to fuck me on my birthday? Then what is it?"

"My ass," said Keith with a serious look.

Thomas stumbled backwards, leaving Keith's tight embrace.

"Wh- What?"

"I'm not fucking you. You're going to fuck me."

There was a minute of silence between them as Thomas tried to process what Keith was saying.

"I mean, I will fuck you after you fuck me if you want," said Keith, trying to defuse the tension.

"Keith, I-.... I appreciate it, but I don't want to do something you don't want to do. I am more than happy with our sex life, I love it when you fuck me, I don't need to fuck you, it's OK!"

"But I want to," quickly said Keith. He stepped towards Thomas and pulled him back into a hug, their faces were inches apart, their eyes locked into each other.

"I'll admit that I was scared to do it at first, but now I'm not. I've been wanting it for a while now, I just thought I'd wait for your birthday to make it more special. I can see how much pleasure you are in every time I fuck you, and I want to feel that too. I want your big hard dick inside me. I need it inside me."

Keith said those last wards while grabbing Thomas' hard bulge through his pants. He then pressed his lips against Thomas' and kissed him, quickly pushing his tongue pass his lips and deeply exploring his mouth. Thomas responded eagerly, reciprocating the kisses with enthusiasm.

Their tongues twirled around each other's mouths, the taste of passion burning on their breath. There was a slight hint of nervousness on Thomas' part. Keith could tell because of the way he kept biting his lip nervously. Keith quickly removed Thomas' shirt and pants, leaving him standing in his underwear. He was kneeding Thomas' hardness through the thin fabric.

Thomas didn't want to be the only one in his underwear, so he started to slowly and carefully remove Keith's suit. Admiring his strong hairy chest, and his defined sexy abs. Giving some quick kisses to his big biceps. Quickly enough, they were back to grinding their hard cock against each other while in their underwear, devouring each other's mouth.

Keith then moved to Thomas' neck, licking and kissing him with great passion. Keith made his way down to his nipples, licking and nibbling them until Thomas moaned loudly. Keith then continued working his way down to Thomas' lower abdomen, teasing and tickling Thomas, causing him to giggle and squirm.

"You are so cute like this!" said Keith.

He grabbed Thomas' waistband and pulled his underwear off completely. Thomas was now standing in front of Keith completely naked. He was so aroused by the sight of his boyfriend's gorgeous body. Keith quickly got rid of his own underwear and grabbed Thomas' erection with one hand. Thomas moaned in pleasure as Keith started to stroke it, gently and tenderly. Thomas was so turned on. He loved the feel of Keith's touch, and he was soaking wet from all the touching.

"I love your body!" said Keith.

"I love yours too!" replied Thomas.

Keith pulled Thomas closer and kissed him again, passionately. He then went back on his knees, trapping Thomas' cock between his lips. Keith bobbed his head up and down slowly, taking his time and enjoying every single moment of it. Thomas arched his back in pleasure, reaching back to push Keith's hair out of his face. He gripped onto Keith's shoulders as Keith started pumping his head faster and harder. Keith's hand slid further down to Thomas' balls, gently squeezing them, sending waves of pleasure through his body.

Thomas moaned in delight. Keith pulled his mouth off of Thomas' dick and looked up. "Are you ready for more?"

Thomas nodded, smiling.

Keith took Thomas' dick in his mouth once again, sucking it with vigor. Thomas grabbed the sides of Keith's head, using them to pull himself forward. Keith kept sucking, harder and faster, before he felt Thomas's hands slip into his hair, forcing his head deeper onto his shaft.

Keith moaned into Thomas's cock. The movement of his head made his whole face vibrate, providing Thomas with mind blowing sensations. Every move sent shockwaves throughout his body, eliciting small moans from deep within him.

Keith stopped, and made his way to the bed. He got on all fours, looked back to Thomas and said:

"Fuck me baby, I'm ready!"

Thomas smiled, he went behind him and kneeled, with one hand on his firm round butt. Keith was now looking forward, his eyes half-closed, scared of what was going to happen next. But something he didn't expect happened, Thomas gave his taint a quick lick which made Keith moan. It felt good.

Keith gasped and said: "What are you...?!"

Thomas chuckled and replied "Just playing with you."

Keith laughed and said "I think I like it."

Thomas leaned forward and bit his shoulder. "I know you do."

Thomas kissed his left cheek, and rubbed his thumb on his hairy hole. He then slapped his right cheek, not too hard, but hard enough to make Keith moan. With a grin, he spread Keith's cheeks with his hands and moved his face into his puckering hole.

Thomas licked the length of Keith's ass crack, making Keith groan. Thomas started to rim him, slowly moving his tongue across the crease of his asshole, tasting the sweat and musk. His mouth was coated with saliva, rubbing it over his lover's hole. Keith could feel himself getting harder as Thomas did that, it made him want more, but Thomas pulled away before he could ask for it. He heard the pop of the lube bottle, which had been positionned close-by, in preparation for the night. The next thing he could feel was the coldness of the lube against his hole, and Thomas's finger pushing its way in.

"Ahh... oh shit!" he cried as he felt the foreign object slide past his sphincter. Thomas's finger was slowly sliding in and out of his ass, stretching him. Keith's body was reacting to this invasion. His muscles tensed up, his toes curled, his spine straightened, and he moaned loudly.

Keith couldn't believe the feeling, it was amazing. He wanted more. And without even needing to ask for it, he felt Thomas push another of his fingers into him. The pain from the stretching subsided as Thomas worked his way in. He pushed it in as far as he could go, his knuckles were facing up. After a few moments of adjusting to the size, he vigorously moved them in and out of his wanting hole. Thomas was having fun fucking him with his fingers. He could hear Keith moaning from behind him, calling out his name, telling him to keep going, that he liked it.