The College Experience - Classes

Story Info
Classes Finally start at Stiffwood Academy.
7.5k words
4.64
15.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Classes begin

** I hope you guys like this story, it is a bit difficult to have many events within a long story and still give background information and lore. I have also introduced a new character; Willow, who is a female and I will be playing around with some other ideas as well. As always, I am open to criticism.**

________________________________________________________________

It's 7 AM as the alarm clock rings. Jerry is the first to wake up. He sits up and looks around for the clock, its right next to Kate's bed. He crawls out of bed and tries to grab the clock but Kate snatches it off the table and turns it off. She stretches her arms as Jerry yawns and rubs his eyes. Lauren covers her head with her pillow as the other two stumble and stand up. Kate pushes Jerry to the side as she heads to the bathroom to shower. Jerry checks his schedule as he walks over to Laurens bed to wake her up. Lauren kicks him to the side, not wanting to be bothered, she covers her head with the sheets. Jerry gets a naughty idea and lifts up the sheets to see Lauren under them. She's completely naked under the sheets and as she feels the sudden breeze, she realizes what Jerry was going to do. She giggled in her half-asleep state and spread her legs, showing off her thick cock resting over her balls.

Jerry smiles as he crawls in under the sheets, between her legs. He slides her cock into his mouth as he licks the tip. His naked body rubs against her legs as he grips onto them, feeling her get hard in his mouth. He's careful not to touch her balls as his tiny cock rubs against her smooth legs. She giggles as she feels his precum leaking onto her leg, and her own precum leaking into his mouth. She grabs his head over the sheet and shoves his head harder onto her cock. She grins as she sits up, pulling him along with her cock and spreading her legs. Her cock throbs in his mouth as he sucks harder, getting her cock deeper into his mouth. He drools and chokes on her cock as the precum pours down his throat. Lauren moans as she begins pumping cum into him, holding his head tightly as she fills him up.

"Thanks for waking me up, little slut!" Lauren giggles as she wraps her hands around the back of her head.

"N- no problem" Jerry manages to moan out as he gets out from under the covers. "I need to shower now though."

As soon as h says that, Kate steps out, wearing a towel over her breasts, her cock sticking out from between the gap. "Whose up next?"

"We are!" Lauren giggles as she runs into the bathroom holding Jerry.

She turns on the water and steps under it, dropping him on the bathroom floor by her feet. The warm water pours over Lauren and drips down to Jerry, washing him of lightly. He stands up, his tiny little cock dripping water down as he watches Lauren rub herself with soap. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she rubbed her breasts. She noticed him staring and just laughs. She throws some of the soapy bubbles on his head and starts rubbing her hands over his body. She moves down to his tiny cock and laughs out loud.

"Sometimes I forget how small you are!"

Jerry's cock twitches and gets harder as she insults him. She giggles again and starts rubbing his cock. Jerry tries to push her but she has a strong grip and holds him against the wall as she gets faster while laughing. Jerry can barely take it for a few seconds as he cums into her hand. She smiles as she finally lets go of the little sissy. She grabs him by the throat as she rubs her hand all over his face, making him swallow all the cum he had just squirted into her hand.

They both got out at the same time as Kate had fully dressed up and was packing her bag. Jerry and Lauren quickly got dressed up and grabbed their notebooks and everything else.

"So we all have the intro class first today right?" Kate checked her schedule, asking everyone else.

"Yup!" Nodded both of them together.

They all headed out, looking through the map and asking around. They finally reached their class as it was filling in with the rest of the first-year students. They all sat together but the seating was all made for four people. Jerry was sitting next to the empty seat until a girl came and sat next to him. She wore a black dress, black hoodie, black boots with red stripes, long stockings, and a skull shaped hair tie. Despite her looks she had a seemingly friendly demeanor. Jerry felt too shy to talk to her, but luckily she wasn't as shy, she stuck her hand out to greet him.

"Hi! You're a first year too?"

"Y- yeah, I'm Jerry."

"Jerry huh? So you're a femboy? I'm Willow."

"Haha! Yeah, and I'm guessing you're a futa?"

"Nope! I'm a female! I was hoping I'd get into the femdom school here, what school are you planning on getting into?"

"Well, I'm not really sh-"

Before Jerry could talk he was interrupted by the instructor entering the room. She was very well dressed, with a nice suit and some glasses. It was easy to tell she was a futa, with her massive bulge in her pants. She got up on the podium at the front of the class and addressed everyone.

"Hello everyone and welcome to Fucking 101! In this class we'll be learning more about futas, femboys, females and how our bodies work, both separately and together. The first thing we're going to do today is partner up. Everyone! Look to your left, that's your new partner!"

Jerry looked to his left, as Willow waved and smiled back. He looked to his friends who had partnered up and smiling.

"Next, the most important thing is that we learn hierarchy. At the top we have futas, they are the best and have proven over the years that they are the best at just about everything. Next we have females, while they aren't as strong as futas, they have been chosen by futas to be the best after them. After that we have males, now these come in two categories; full males, which many of you know as bulls, and femboys, which are basically toys for the aforementioned groups." She looked over the room, examining all her new students. "Since we have a good mix of everyone here, lets begin our first activity. I want one of you from each pair to take of your pants and bend over for the other to examine, and remember the hierarchy!"

Jerry blushes as he looks to his friends. Lauren is already bent over, since Kate didn't want to be naked in front of everyone. Kate was on her knees, giggling as she poked her cheeks. Jerry turned around to Willow who was staring at him and laughing.

"Well... Aren't you gonna... Ya know" She giggled as she pointed to his pants.

"Y- yes yes, I just wasn't sure if you wanted to." Jerry blushed as he stood up.

"It's okay, not like I haven't seen anything like this before" She joked as she also stood up and grabbed him by the waist and pulled him back and bent him over. "Now the pants!"

Jerry blushed as he slid them off. His tiny cock and balls hung between his legs as he heard Willow giggle.

"Hahaha! It's so cute!" She laughed as she flicked it with her finger. "You're definitely not getting into the Bull School!"

"Ow!" Jerry exclaimed as he felt her finger strike his tiny balls.

"Now now! I know everyone is having a lot of fun with this. But first we must complete the activity. Now let's begin with testing your partners limits. Begin by inserting half your finger in the ass or pussy."

"I'm going in!" Willow whispers to Jerry as she gently rubbed his hole before inserting half her finger into his hole. Jerry's legs wriggled as and shook as he controlled his moans.

"If you think your partner can take more, try your full finger, or maybe even a second one."

As the instructor spoke, the room was filled with mostly moans from femboys. Willow giggled as she didn't test the waters and just shoved two fingers into Jerry's ass. Jerry covered his mouth, not wanting to moan too loud. He looked to his side and saw Kate giggling as she was moving her finger in and out as Laurens hard cock was dripping precum. Willow also saw this and began doing the same. She gripped his cheek tightly squeezing it and letting her fingers dig in as she began finger fucking Jerry's ass pussy. Jerry moaned and his little cock squirted out some cum.

"Wow! You must really like this." Willow giggle whispered as she slowed down.

"As many of you have probably noted, while futas were only precumming. The males began fully cumming. This is for two reasons; futas are much stronger and better at holding back, coupled with the need for more stimulation. The other reason as that males have been gifted by the goddess by a very sensitive prostate gland. A seasoned male needs more stimulation, but still cannot compare to the work required for futas. You may now put your clothes back on!"

Most of the futas groaned, not wanting to stop, but still had to. Jerry felt Willow pull her fingers out of his hole and quickly pulled up his pants. He was blushing as he looked to his friends. They were both giggling as they were dressed back up again. Willow patted him on the back.

"It's okay, you don't need to embarrassed about cumming in front of me. I'm sure we'll both be doing plenty of it here anyway!" She giggled and smiled, trying to buck him up.

Jerry smiled back, feeling less embarrassed and straightened himself up as an image of a male, female and futa showed up on the projector. The teacher began explaining the differences between all three and soon everyone was engrossed into the lesson. Jerry took notes along with everyone else and soon enough the lesson ended.

"For your assignment I want all of you to use a toy to explore yourself more! Good luck!" The instructor finished as she had the lights turned back on and the rest of the students began leaving. Jerry walked out with willow and met up with Kate and Lauren.

"Oh, whose your new friend?" Kate questioned as both of them greeted Willow.

"Umm she-"

"I'm Willow!" She cut off Jerry as he stuttered and slapped his back playfully.

"Oh, nice to meet you Willow. I'm Kate and this is Lauren. We're both Jerry's roommates!"

"Wow! That's pretty cool. I didn't know you had two futas as roommates"

"Uh, yeah, hahaha, I do" Jerry stuttered a bit awkwardly as the other three laughed.

"So, what do we have next?" Lauren said as she nudged Kate.

"I think we have blowjob class!" Kate said as she opened her schedule sheet.

"Cool, so do I! Which room?" Jerry asked as the rest also looked at their own sheets. "I'm in room 509"

"Huh! I guess me and Lauren are in room 302. What about you Willow?" Kate asked, a bit sad she couldn't join her friend in the same class.

"Oh, I'm with Jerry for this one!" Willow giggled as she grabbed his hand. "Let's go! It's on the higher floor! Goodbye! It was nice meeting you!"

Willow pulled Jerry along as Kate and Lauren waved them goodbye. They ran up the stairs as they got to their classroom. Jerry was surprised as he thought since between them, he was the only one with a dick then he would be getting a blowjob. He couldn't understand why she was so excited to suck his tiny little dicklet. Some other students were also getting into class and they followed them inside. They sat together as the instructor entered. She was starkly different from the previous instructor. She wore a colorful dress and a headband. She had a huge smile on her face that seemed to perpetually stay there. Once everyone was seated she began the class.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Blowjobs 101! In this class we'll be learning more about the male and the futa member! Turn off the lights please!"

The lights were turned off and the projector was turned on. It showed a massive futa cock next to a smaller male one.

"As you can see. Even one of the largest male cock is still quite a bit smaller than a futas cock. Lets look more carefully at the member shall we."

The next slide came up with a close up of the futa penis.

"As you can see here, we have the tip of the futa. As some of you may know, the tip is very sensitive. Some futas have been able to read braille using their tip! But we must also remember that the balls are very important. Playing with them can not only help a futa cum faster but is also very pleasurable for them. Even males love it and some have very sensitive balls. I'm sure some of you have already given or received a blowjob by now. Why don't we have some volunteers."

As she looks to the students, she sees Willow shoot her arm up and smiles as she calls her and Jerry over. Both of them stand together next to the instructor.

"Now, take off his pants and let's see what we have to work with."

Willow smiles as she gets on her knees and takes of Jerry's pants in front of everyone. Everyone gets to see his tiny little cock hang out and everyone snickers as they see it. The instructor interrupts them as Willow was just about to put it in her mouth.

"Oh no! That won't do! You seem very eager, but for this demonstration we need something a bit more... substantial. Why don't you get on the floor with your friend."

She looks to the students as Jerry puts his pants back on and sits on the floor next to Wiilow. The instructor points to one of the tall black students. He eagerly comes down and stands in front of Willow and Jerry. He takes a moment to smile and look at both of them before taking off his pants and showing everyone his massive cock. Both Willow and Jerry's eyes widen as they stare at it. The instructor gets close and smiles as she guides both of them on how to give a proper blowjob.

Willow smiles as she gently grabs the cock by the shaft and licks the tip. Jerry stares blankly at her until the instructor pushes him forward and he gets under the new student and starts licking his balls. The bull moans and smiles as he enjoys, placing his hands on his hips as he enjoyed both Willow's lips on his cock and Jerry's tongue on his balls. Jerry began moving his tongue faster and moved towards the shaft. As the instructor guided them, they both began moving back and forth on the shaft, every time their lips would meet they'd both blush. The instructor smiled and explained to everyone what they were doing and how it all worked. They both began licking the tip of the cock, sloshing their tongues around, giving each other kisses in between with the tip still in their mouths. It didn't take long for the bull to want to cum. Willow gripped his cock in her mouth as Jerry focused more on licking his balls. All three moaned together as the bull emptied his load into Willow's mouth which was quickly shared with Jerry through a kiss. The instructor clapped as did the rest of the class and then she handed them all some wet towels to clean themselves up. Willow helped Jerry clean himself up as she cleaned herself up as well.

"As you can see, the male penis can be pretty big, but..." She smiled as she lifted up her dress to show the class her cock. It was much larger than the males who quietly went back to his seat and sat down. The teacher walked closer to Jerry and helped him stand up. "Some males, who can be categorized as femboys, or sissies, have remarkably smaller cocks. Why don't you take your pants off dear and we can have a comparison."

Jerry blushed, not really wanting the additional humiliation. Before he could do anything, he felt Willow grip his waist then his waistband and pull down his pants. The students began giggling again at his tiny little dick.

"Now now class, this is nothing weird or funny. It's natural for some males to have a small dick, you can refer to it as a dicklet or cocklet. As you can see, they are even tinier when compared to a futa cock." She walked forward, standing next to Jerry and grabbing her cock, she rubbed it against his. "As you can see, his dicklet is hard just from touching mine. His whole thing is about the size of my tip. You can sit down now."

Jerry quickly put his pants back on and rushed back to his seat, followed by Willow. They sat on their seats but on the way a few students spanked both of them. The teacher pulled her dress back over her cock and continued the lesson. She explained how important mouth technique is and how different cocks can respond differently to different stimuli. As the lesson ended, she told Willow and Jerry to stay. When everyone had left, she walked over to them and sat between them.

"You both did an exceptional job today! So good that... I believe I need to see both of you do it again." She blushed a little as she gripped her dress.

"Of course, ma'am!" Willow jumped up at the opportunity and got on her knees. She looked over to Jerry as he also got on his knees.

Willow smiled as the teacher lifted up her dress and her cock drooped down. Willow grabbed it and moved it towards Jerry who began licking the shaft. Willow giggled seeing her new friend so eager and now more comfortable around her. She began licking closer to the center as Jerry worked the tip, licking and kissing it gently. The teacher placed her hands on both their heads and smiled, nodding at what a good job they were doing. She slowly pulled them closer towards her as her whole cock was covered in their drool and spit. They both were on the ground sucking and licking each ball. Their eyes closed as they were in complete ecstasy as they tasted her balls. Willow began gently rubbing her cock without taking her mouth of her balls and felt the whole shaft throbbing. She grabbed Jerry by the collar and pulled him over to the tip of the cock. Jerry eagerly began sucking and licking it. He wrapped his lips around it tightly as the teacher began moaning. Willow started rubbing harder and faster as she sucked her ball into her mouth and played with it. The teacher began moaning louder and it turned into a groan as she emptied herself into Jerry's mouth. Willow could feel the cum pumping from her balls, go through the shaft and pour into Jerry's little mouth.

"That was very good you two! Now I best be leaving!" The teacher said as she packed her cock back up and quickly left, ushering out the students.

"Well, that was interesting" Willow said to Jerry as they both walked out.

"Yeah, never thought teachers would do that."

"It was fun though! What did you like most?"

"Hmmm. Her balls were different, like the taste, and the texture."

"Oh, I don't think I've sucked enough cock to know that." Willow giggled as she punched his arm

"Oh, uh, I guess, I don't know." Jerry blushed and got flustered.

"Hahahaha! It's okay! I know you're a slutty little boy!" She giggled, but realized he was still embarrassed. "I kind of liked the shaft! The veins throbbing against my lips made t fun!"

"Y- yeah! By the way, what do you have next?"

"Hmm, let me check." They both checked their schedule together.

"I guess we both have chemistry. But there's a break in the middle. You want to go and get something to eat from the café?"

"Sure! Sounds fun!"

They both made a long walk to the café. On the way Jerry texted his other friends who also happened to be on their way to the café. He walked in with Willow and saw them already sitting at a table and waving at them. They sat down as the other two had already gotten a pizza for all of them. Jerry and Willow both grabbed a slice and ate as they talked about their day. It turned out that Lauren didn't have a particularly nice day. During blowjob class she had volunteered and the male that had sucked her off began touching her balls in the middle, as per the instructor's guidance, and she exploded all over the boy's face and some even landed on the teacher. It was pretty embarrassing but the teacher noticed and happened to be an expert on balls. She was going to meet Lauren again over the weekend and try and help her out. Meanwhile Kate had made loads of notes and they all discussed together about cocks and balls and the differences between futa and male cock. As their talking, Jerry notices someone waving him over. It seems like a normal guy and walks over to him.