The College Experience - Classes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, so you're a first year right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason, come with me!" The guy smirks as he walks out, followed by two other males who are just as girly as Jerry.

They keep walking behind him as they go into a residential area. It seems fairly empty. The guy walks behind one of the houses. "Just around the corner here."

As they walk behind him, they are suddenly ambushed by three other guys. They grab them and hold them down easily while laughing and screaming. "Its Hazing Time!"

Jerry and his compatriots yelp and try to get free as the bigger males finger them over their clothes and play with them. The main guy they followed turned around and yelled. "All right now! Enough! I am Johnny and me and my friends will be hazing you today. If you want this to end quickly and easily, just do what we say. Got that?" Everyone stops as they stare at him. He points the ground where 3 dildos have been stuck into the ground, all the same size. "Now you three will take your seats and will be pleasuring my friends. Whoever finishes can leave, and that's that. However, the one left after this will have the job of cleaning up after. Let's begin!"

Johnny's friends pick up the boys and take them over the dildos, quickly undressing them and gently lowering them onto the colorful dicks in the ground. All three of the boy's moan as the cocks enter their tight little holes. The males laugh as they get in front of them and take of their pants, sticking out their big dicks. They grab them and shove them towards the unwilling boys, forcing them in. Jerry panics, but understands what he has to do. He grabs the cock in his face and starts licking the underside of the tip. Feeling it with his tongue, he gently rubs it. He closes his eyes as he slowly works his way around the shaft down towards the balls. He sticks his nose in there, sniffing the balls as he fells them with his tongue. Searching out each wrinkle and crevice, he knows he's doing a good job as he hears the male groan. He slowly moves his tongue back to the tip, and slowly puts it into his mouth, rubbing the insides of his cheeks with it. He tries to take it down his throat but he just isn't good enough yet. He drools all over it and begins to choke on it, causing the male to roughly grab his head as he begins pumping it with his cum. Jerry sits there for a few seconds, not realizing he had cum as well from the dildo in his ass. He looks to the side to see both of the other boys still sucking cock. He quickly gets up, spitting the cum away, although most of it lands on himself. He quickly runs away not looking back or caring about the other boys.

Jerry quickly runs back to the café despite still having the taste of cum in his mouth and his ass still feeling a bit sore. He enters the café, huffing as searches around for his friends. They are all sitting together and talking. He quietly joins them as a pizza just arrives. Lauren and Kate begin giggling as Jerry sits down and look at Willow who is blushing and smiling.

"Oh foods here!" Jerry exclaimed trying to ignore their giggling since he was already tired from fucking and running.

"Oh yes, it is. And we have been learning more about you two." Giggled Lauren as she nudged Willow.

They all grabbed a slice as they ate up. Kate was quick and finished first. She leaned back and grabbed a soda, sipping it and stretching her legs. She pulled out her phone and checked to check her schedule.

"Oh shit! We're going to be late for class! Hurry up!"

Everyone ate quickly and rushed back. They entered the main hall and looked at their phones for their class room. Luckily all four of them had the same class in the same room together. Chemistry class was in the basement and they all rushed downstairs. They entered right on time as the teacher was just about to begin and some other students were entering as well. They took their seats in the middle of the room as all four sat together the lecture began.

"Good evening, everyone! I am Professor Sharp, and I will be teaching you Chemistry 101. This is a basic course so we will be learning about futa cum, sissy cum and how they work. As we get more advanced we will also be learning about the different pills that exist in assisting in sissification and how they are changing the future. Let us begin with cum! All of you should have two test tube in front of you. Please take your time and examine the insides. One is futa cum the other is sissy cum."

All four of them look at the tubes in front of them. Lauren is sitting next to Willow and giggling as they play around with the liquid inside the tubes. Kate laughs as she points to the tube with much less fluid in and nudges Jerry

"Did you fill this one up." She giggled

"Hahaha! Clearly this isn't yours or it would be all over my hands!" Jerry shoots back laughing as he examines the other tube. They can hear giggles here and there as the teacher clears her throat.

"As you can see. It is very clear which is which as the futa cum is clearly more in quantity. What is harder to tell is that futa cum is heavier."

The professor grabs two measured vials and brings them over to a scale on her desk. She pours them both on one by one.

"As you can see, futa cum is twice as heavy as sissy cum. Another thing that is harder to notice without touching or feeling is the consistency."

She grabs a large beaker and pours out the sissy cum and then the futa cum.

"As you can see the sissy cum pours out like water, while the futa cum is much thicker. Lastly as we pour both in together you can notice that they easily mix together, however a very strong musky smell is released as they are both mixed together. So why don't you try to mix both in a beaker in front of you."

As they pop open the vials there is a strong smell already coming from the vial with futa cum. Soon they begin mixing them together.

"Some of you will have some mind breaking effects from the mixture of cum. So for now I will allow blow jobs in class."

As soon as the teacher said it people were mixing everything together. Both Jerry and Willow took a big whiff along with their partners. It didn't seem to effect futas at all. Kate smiled as she watched Jerry take a big whiff and slowly unzipped her pants. Jerry didn't wait a moment before he reached in and grabbed her cock. Kate smiled as she sat next to Lauren who did the same and looked over Willow who was still sniffing it. Willow smiled as the effects soon took shape. She looked over to Jerry who was eagerly sucking Kate and then to Lauren who smiled and leaned back, letting Willow get a view of her cock. Willow grinned as she also leaned down and started sucking Laurens cock. Kate began moaning as she felt Jerry's tongue working its magic on her cock. Lauren quickly kissed her on the lips to make sure both of their moans were quieter. Willow let Laurens cock out as it stood fully erect and ran her tongue up and down with her eyes closed as she enjoyed the taste and the throbbing veins. They could all hear the other students moaning and panting as they sucked each other's cocks but were fully focused on each other.

Kate grabbed Jerry by the back of his head as she could feel she was about to erupt. Lauren wanted to cum but Willow was more experienced and was having more fun with Laurens cock. Willow grabbed the tip and played with it as her tongue got the whole cock wet. She grinned as her head moved faster and faster. Lauren was getting weaker and was unable to control herself. She grabbed Willows head unable to further control herself and shoved her cock into Willows luscious lips.

Both Kate and Lauren moaned into each other's mouth as they came into their partners mouths. Pumping them full of cum, letting it pour down their throats. As they get filled up they all lean back and huff and pant. The rest of the lesson is completely lost to them as the effects of the mind break slowly wear off.

"That will be all for today, now remember to do your homework when you get home. I expect to see the full details in a proper essay on my desk by the next class!"

Students get up and begin leaving. Its pretty clear that everyone was a bit huffed out by that time. As they walk out they stumble a bit and begin talking again.

"I think that's the last class for us, how about you guys?" Asked Lauren, still a bit out of it after Willows little tongue bath.

"Oh I think I just have one more, and its for the school I'm applying for Femdom class! What about you Jerry?"

"Let me see, hmmm, I have the same one. Let's go" Jerry said.

"I'm dead tired, I'm just going to go sleep in the dorm" Kate waved as she yawned and walked back with Lauren following her.

Willow smiles as she grabs Jerry's hand and pulls him along to their classroom. The teacher is already there as are most of the students. They sit in the back corner as they look at the teacher intently. She looks like she is a vampire. She has pure black hair, some tattoos and wears all black clothes with big black boots and has pale white skin. Most of the class also happens to be female, with only a few futas and other femboys.

"Hello, welcome everyone to Femdom 100! I will be your teacher, Miss Payne. Please get out your notebooks and start writing as we have a lot of work to cover in very little time. In this class we will learn how to properly worship and get worshiped, from foot worship to mind break. The book is available online and I will share the link by the end of class. Everything I mention will be on the final exam, and I warn you, I am very strict! As this is our first class, I think its best you get to know each other! Look to your left! That will be your partner for today's exercise!"

Jerry looks at Willow on his left as she looks back at him and smiles. Jerry could tell she was going to have way more fun in this class than him.

"Since this is the first class, lets begin from the bottom, Foot worship. I want a designated sub and a designated dom in each pair. The sub should know his place, and the dom should make sure they remember it!"

She looks out at the class and notices one girl who has no partner and calls her over as her own sub to explain how everything is done. As the girl gets on stage she is commanded to get on her knees, which she quickly does. She looks scared as the teacher begins explaining.

"Now many of you will be eager and want to immediately take control of your slave and shove your feet in their face. That is not the correct method. In order for the slave to know their place they must be the one to initiate everything. First the sub must take of the shoes, not the other way around, next the sub must begin by kissing the toes instead of the dom forcing it. Show them how its done dear."

She smiles at the girl, comforting her as she moves her right foot forward. The girl smiles back as she leans forward and grabs the teachers boot, slowly unbuckling it and pulling it off. The teacher wiggles her toes as the girl quickly takes off her socks and pulls them up to her nose and sniffs them.

"Very good! As you can see, this little slut is very well trained. It is also important to praise and reward being a good sub."

The teacher smiles and pets the girls head. Then sticking out her foot again. The girl giggles as she is pet on the head and eagerly gets back to paying attention to the teachers foot. She gets lower to the ground, getting right next to her foot and kissing the toes one by one. Soon she moves further until she kisses the top of her foot and the teacher raises her foot. The girl grabs it and begins kissing the sole of her foot. The teacher smiles as she sticks out her tongue and the girl nods, getting the signal. She begins licking the sole, then putting one toe in her mouth and sucking and licking it. Giving each toe the attention, it deserves.

Meanwhile Jerry is on his hands and knees as Willow is standing over him. Willow smiles as she watches him kissing the top her feet.

"Good boy! You're so good at this!"

Jerry nods as he continuous to worship her feet and soon moves to licking them making Willow giggle. She pulls her feet back making Jerry look up. His lips still wet and the smell of her feet still on his nose. As he looks up at Willow she smiles and wiggles her feet in front of his face before putting them on his face. She rubs them all over as Jerry breathes in the scent and licks them. They both stop as the teacher yells.

"No stop!"

The teacher looks angry as the girl had begun to touch her pussy. She look embarrassed as she looks up at the teacher.

"Now, it is normal for a sub to want to touch themselves, in fact, its expected. However, as the dom, you do not want it to happen unless you want it to. So now we're going to give the sub a little punishment."

The teacher sits down as she grabs the girl by the collar and pulls her over her lap. She looks out to the class as she pulls down the girls pants and shows it to everyone. She raises her hand and gives her a hard spank, then another, then another. She keeps spanking until her ass is red. The girl yelps each time she is slapped and begins to tear up and cry. The teacher slows down and rubs its, almost as if to calm her down then gives her a few more. As she is done, she lets her down and gets close to her face and gives her a few small kisses. She wipes away her tears and rubs her cheeks, calming her down.

"Its okay, its okay, sometimes sluts need to be trained properly."

The teacher smiles as the girl nods, feeling better. Everyone is staring at the teacher as the subs have stopped worshiping, some scared and some turned on. The teacher smiles as she points to her feet and the girl gets back to licking the teachers' feet.

"Now as you see, the sub is more ready and more careful. Even though her pussy is wet and she is ready for penetration, she won't touch herself. Part of being a dom is disciplining your sub. It is not an easy task as you must find a balance between strict and loving. Now finish up and I will see you in the next class!"

Jerry is worshipping Willows feet as he hears people shuffling and getting up. As he is about to sit up Willow puts her foot on the back of his head and pushes him back down onto her toes.

"Now now, we're not done yet!"

She grins as she applies more pressure, forcing him to lick her toes. She giggles as he quickly gets back to it and leans forward giving his ass a playful little spank.

"Since you're being such a good boy, I'll allow you to touch yourself."

Jerry huffs as he continues licking while his hand slowly moves down his pants and he starts touching and playing with his tiny little dick. Willow smiles at how much control she has and quickly pulls her feet back and starts putting her socks and shoes back on. Jerry looks up at her a bit confused.

"What? She said when we're done, and I'm done!" Willow giggles.

"But what about your fee-" Jerry complains.

"Come on! Its late and I have to get home. My car takes a while to start up anyway."

She quickly pulls on her boots and begins walking, only stopping at the door.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Yes! Yes! I'm coming!"

Jerry rushes over quickly and starts walking with her as she pets his head with a good boy. They walk out of the campus and slowly head over to the parking lot. Talking the whole time and learning more about each other. Jerry learns that she was the first person from her family to go to college and that her mother was a futa even though Willow wasn't. It was a long walk and it got chilly, and even though Jerry tried multiple times to get her to come back to his dorm and hangout with Kate and Lauren, she rebuffed the idea. They finally reached her car and she got in, started it up and waited. They spent more time getting to know each other and got closer. They discussed their classes for the next day, they both seemed to have almost exactly the same classes. Jerry waved her goodbye as she left and made another long walk back to his dorm. There was loud music as usual, but this time not as many people were partying as the last few days. He managed to only step in one pool of cum as he entered his room. Kate was sitting on his bed with Lauren sitting at her feet and between her legs. They both blushed as they saw him enter but soon started giggling.

"Oh you made it back already? We thought you'd be having fun with your new friend!" Lauren laughed.

"Either way, you should join us. We do need to see how deep you can take it now." Kate giggled as she pulled Laurens head back to pay attention to her cock.

"Sure, looks like fun!" Jerry giggled, finally getting more used to being surrounded by futa and their habits.

He walked over and sat next to Lauren, instantly getting to work. As Lauren sucked and drooled on Kates cock Jerry was sure to lick up any extra right off of her balls. Kate was already moaning as Lauren was hard and ready to fuck, she sucked her cock in deep as she could as Kate began pumping her throat full of cum. Kate fell back and smiled as she was relieved. The extra cum that was dripping off her cock was quickly cleaned up by Jerry. Lauren grinned as she grabbed him from the back and kissed him, spitting all the cum she couldn't swallow directly into his eager mouth. Jerry closed his eyes as he tasted the mixture of cum and spit befor sitting up on the bed next to Kate. His tiny little cock was hard as a rock. Lauren giggled seeing how turned on he was and pinched it with her thumb and index finger making him yelp. She quickly pushed him back down and with just a few pumps had his cum on her hands. She laughed as she got up between both of them and rubbed her hand on his face, making him eat his own cum. Without realizing it, she had ended up mixing both futa and sissy cum into his mouth. Jerry suddenly changed from a submissive little slut to an eager one. Before Lauren could do anything, he had already pushed her down on the bed and was fondling her massive member. Kate watched, her cock still limp from the previous blow job, but still enjoying the view. As Jerry got on top of Lauren for a 69, Kate started to prod his asshole with her finger while Lauren began licking his tiny little balls.

"He's so eager!" Kate remarked.

"Ugh, a bit... too eager." Lauren moaned out.

She could feel his eager slutty little tongue swirling and sucking her cock. She began moaning louder than before as she tried to control herself from cumming too hard. Kate was laughing and enjoying playing with Jerry's tight little hole. Even though Jerry was mind broken he knew not to touch Laurens balls and was careful as he sucked her cock. Feeling each vein out with his tongue, feeling the cock throb against his lips, his tiny little cock continuously leaked into Laurens mouth who just didn't seem to care about it. Jerry suddenly pushed his head forward, letting Laurens cock penetrate his throat and go fully inside, deeper than any cock he had taken before. As his chain touched her little bush his nose rubbed into her balls filling it up with her musky scent. This made Lauren finally lose it. She tightly embraced him, about to explode. Kate instantly realized this and grabbed his head to make sure he took it all. Lauren humped and pumped his throat, filling it up until his belly expanded, making him look pregnant. She didn't stop there, she couldn't until cum was leaking out of his mouth. When she was finally done, she let go and threw her arms to the side and panted heavily. Kate helped and pulled out her now limp cock out of Jerry's mouth.

"Wow, I think he fell asleep." Kate said as she checked on him.

"Poor little guy, guess it was too much for him."

"Well, you did cum a metric fuckton directly into his little belly." Kate giggled as she poked his bloated tummy.

"Hahaha, yeah! He looks pregnant!"

"And his ass isn't as tight as it was the last time. You think Willow...."