The College "Experience" Pt. 04

Story Info
Maria's mom has a perfect body and uses it to seduce Jim.
4.4k words
4.31
6.4k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had two more classes that day. I headed first to Calculus, which was dull and Biology, which was full of gorgeous blondes. Somehow, I managed to focus on the classes, without Maria beside me, though I thought of her constantly. With school done and a long weekend full of great excitement and pleasure just in front of me, I figured I had best get home and rest up for it. On the way home, I decided to stop by the drugstore and pick up a few things. I got a bottle of baby oil, just imagining how Maria would look if I coated her body in it. I think I had something of a fetish for women covered in oil and visions of Maria oiled up flooded my mind. I got some aftershave with a nice fragrance, as I wanted to make Maria as comfortable as possible. I also got a bubble bath, just in case we wanted to get frisky in the bathtub ( which I had dreamt about!).

Then I got home, cleaned up my abode and tried to take a good, long nap, only to toss and turn thinking about my beloved Maria and her nude body. Thursday just dragged on and on. I wanted so much to be with Maria, but then my stomach churned when I thought about her chatting with her friends about me and even the thought of her propositioning them to have sex with me startled me even more. I just wanted Friday morning to arrive and after a restless night, it finally did.

I awoke Friday morning and took a shower, got all cleaned up as best I knew how and put on some nice clothes. I thought if I was going to pick up Maria at her home, there might be a chance that her mom would be there and I would feel terribly empty handed if I didn't have some small gift for her. I thought of buying her a bouquet, but then I reasoned that I could probably make a better one from what I had in the garden. I grew a lot of things, including roses. I had a bright yellow one, another that was deep orange, and a lavender one. All three were very fragrant. I cut the roses, removed the thorns and wrapped them up in a moist paper towel and put them in a clear bag. I tied a red ribbon around them and thought the bouquet was far more fresh and beautiful than anything a store might have.

My dad came down and knocked at my door. I let him in and he said, "oh, that is a nice bouquet son, who is the lucky lady?" I told him I had a girlfriend from college and I was going to see her this afternoon. He asked about her and when I said that she was Vietnamese, a big smile came to his face. He spent two tours in Vietnam with the Army. He told me I almost had a Vietnamese mom! He gave me some sage advice, "treat her like a princess and really pamper her and she will make you happy all your life." I took his advice to heart. I told my parents to have a great trip to the beach and my dad winked at me, clearly knowing that I would be having a great weekend.

With bouquet in hand, I got in the car and headed to Maria's apartment. I had been in the general area before. We called it "Little Saigon" as it was primarily a Vietnamese community. There were a number of beaten down, aging apartment buildings surrounded by many Vietnamese businesses. When I got to her building and got out of the car, an old lady waved at me and complimented the roses. She said that I must be Jim, here to see Maria. I thought that was an odd conversation. I had a lot of women waving and smiling at me as I walked up the stairs. It felt very strange. The doors to the apartments were so old and dilapidated that I couldn't even see the numbers.

I finally found Maria's and knocked at the door. Her mom answered and invited me in. She told me to call her Vivienne. She was dressed in a baggy house dress with slippers. I thought to myself, "she sure doesn't look like the whore that Maria described." She had a beautiful face and certainly did not look 40 years old; she looked more like she was a few years older than Maria. She was about 5' 2" and really looked almost exactly like Maria, right down to the beautiful brown eyes and that same dimpled smile. She was lovely.

I gave her the roses and told her they were from my garden. She smiled and said, "you are a very sweet man, Maria told me how kind you have been to her." She told me that Maria was at the salon and would be back soon. She put the roses in a vase and placed them on her little dining table. The apartment looked to be in terrible condition, but she had decorated it to the best of her abilities. It looked quite comforting and she clearly was a woman with taste. However, to say that she was poor would be a drastic understatement.

I felt a little nervous and I think she knew it. She asked me what I was studying in college and I said I had planned to get into Government work like my dad. She asked if I had a job and I told her that I had made my own little business while in high school. I raked up leaves in the Fall, mowed lawns, shoveled snow, and even did some roof repairs. I had a lot of customers in my sub-division. She was very impressed. I made almost $30,000 in 4 years, which was a sizeable chunk of money for an 18 year old to have. I guess I built my body in the process as well. I was a tall guy, with broad shoulders, brown hair, and bright blue eyes. She seemed to like me and kept smiling at me. She said Maria called me her "Big White Guy." She told me how thankful she was that I was with Maria; she wanted so much for her to have a great life and to always be happy.

She asked if I knew about Maria's past. I didn't know what to say. She told me in very clear language, "you know that Maria fucked 10 of my boyfriends this year, don't you?" I was very, very startled. She said that Maria had been raped by two Vietnamese guys back in June and she was having a lot of issues. I finally collected myself and said that I did not know about that. Again, she said how happy she was that I was with her daughter. Then her smile was gone. She said, "so you are the guy that is fucking my daughter?" I was shocked and my stomach churned. I wanted to just run out of there. Then the smile came back, "don't be shy, Maria and I are like sisters and we talk about everything."

I thought, "oh my God, what had Maria told her?"

She then said, "I heard you had a really big cock. You know, I have never been with a white guy before, only Asian men." I was frozen, staring at her. I almost felt like I was going to pass out. She touched her cheek with her long, red fingernails.

I must have been bright red in the face, because she walked over to the window and opened it. She said, "it is getting hot in here, isn't it?" She looked out the window with her back to me and then said, "have you ever been with an Asian woman before? Have you ever been seduced by a woman older than you?" Then she turned to face me. Her house dress dropped to the floor, revealing her fully naked body in all its glory. The event couldn't have lasted more than 10 seconds, but I felt like I was frozen in time. I slowly viewed her body and it overwhelmed me.

She was a little heavier than Maria, but had a perfect hourglass figure. She had implants and they were the most perfect breasts that I had ever seen or imagined. They were gigantic! She had the same long, perky nipples that Maria had. She also had the same belly button piercing. She was cleanly shaved around her pussy, but had a thick black bush on top. She had short, but fully toned legs and long black hair parted down the middle. Before me stood the ultimate personification of what the female figure should look like from my viewpoint. My eyes were fixated on her breasts and she very slowly walked over to me. I was rock hard! She asked if I liked her DD breasts. I was under her spell and could not move from where I stood.

She unzipped my pants and gently took them down, revealing my throbbing cock. She put her hand over her mouth and said, "that is a lot of meat there, it is so big and thick." She moaned as she looked at it and then tightly grasped it and moved her hand up and down the shaft. My head swelled up as she squeezed the shaft. She got a bottle of lube and put some on her hands. She started to jerk me off and I almost came within seconds. She stopped and said, "don't cum yet!" When I calmed down, she started again and stopped. This continued on and on. It hurt terribly bad. I needed to cum, but she wouldn't let me. I was dripping semen which she picked up on her finger and licked.

I was completely seduced and unable to resist her charm. She motioned for me to follow her to her bed. She said, "Maria is not ready to take you every day. You need to fuck her often, but slowly. It will take some time until she will be ready to accommodate you every day. You need more sex and you need to cum many times every day." She opened her mouth wide to reveal that she had a pierced tongue! I was so excited, I almost came just admiring it. She sucked my cock very well and stopped just as I was about to cum. She had been pressing the piercing very hard against the head of my cock, it felt very, very good! Every time she stopped me from cumming, I had pain in my balls. She asked me, "do you love my daughter?"

I said, "I love her more than anything and I can't get her face out of my head. Even now I am thinking of her. I get a feeling in my stomach of anticipation every time I see her."

Vivienne smiled and said, "you really do love her." She said, "there is nothing wrong with having other sex partners. You love Maria and you both know you are together. Sex with anyone else is meaningless; you do it to satisfy your needs and nothing more." I couldn't argue with that. She knew at that moment how much I wanted her. I kissed her neck and her nipples. I gently squeezed her huge breasts and they were very soft. They were so very perfect. She put my cock between her breasts and squeezed it, moving them up and down.

I was in ecstasy. I wanted to prove myself to her and to become her lover. She admired my broad shoulders and was caressing them as she talked to me. She had a very gentle touch, but enjoyed scratching my back with her long nails. She placed her hands under her breasts and lightly bounced them for me. All I knew was that I was fully under her power. She controlled me fully.

She started to gently stroke her pussy and I was very focused on her hand as it caressed those huge, thick lips. They were the same dark purple color as Maria's, but they were enormous from all the sex she must have had in her life. Her clit was also much larger than Maria's. Within a few seconds, her pussy lips became very swollen and she spread her legs and showed me some pink.

I gently pulled her to the edge of the bed and sat her up. I knelt down before her as if I was bowing to her will. I began to lick her lips and could taste her sweet juices as they began to build up. With the tip of my tongue I licked her swollen clit, much to her surprise. She moaned loudly and put her hands behind my head and pushed my face into her pussy. I put my tongue as deep and I could into her pussy and she began to scream.

In very fainted breath, she shouted, "slow down! You are going too fast!" I slowed down and she sighed with great pleasure. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I was eating the pussy of a whore; it was such a dirty thing to do, but it was changing me. I didn't feel dirty anymore, I felt incredibly powerful and all I wanted to do was satisfy Vivienne.

I put one arm around her waist as I started to suck on her pussy lips. It was getting very juicy and I was slurping it up as fast as it came onto my tongue. I pressed my lips against hers and sucked hard. She made an earth shattering scream and squirted hard right down my throat! I gagged a little, not expecting so much to come out, but as I composed myself with an overfilled mouth of her cum, I looked up at her for approval and our eyes met. I swallowed all of her juices in one big gulp. She smiled.

Vivienne said, "how did you learn to do that?" I told her that it just felt good to me. Her cum tasted similar to Maria's, but was a bit sweeter.

I so much wanted to please her and asked, "how was I?" She said that she had a very intense orgasm, which was very rare for her, but that I was too fast with everything I did. She told me to slow down and that both partners should enjoy each and every sensation. Every touch should be savored and enjoyed. This was not a race to get an orgasm; it was about the journey to get to the orgasm. She wanted me to both enjoy giving and receiving pleasure. I felt like she was my teacher and I was being graded on how well I performed for her.

She was very happy with me and lovingly caressed my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek. She said I was such a gentleman for willingly pleasuring her pussy. She admitted that one of her fetishes was controlling a man as he ate her pussy. She told me that every man she was with always wore a condom and that she was regularly tested and had never gotten an STD. Despite being a whore, she took very good care of herself and her health.

She asked if I would like to fuck her. I saw on her bedside table that there was a box of condoms and I reached for it. She stopped me and told me that I didn't need to wear one. Vivienne said, "you have only had 3 partners, so I don't think I have anything to worry about." She began to laugh and I was embarrassed. She said, "you are a very kind gentleman and I want to give you something special for all the kindness that you have shown to me and Maria. I am going to give you the most pleasure that you have ever felt in your life."

She grabbed my throbbing cock and sucked it very aggressively. I was rock hard and ready. She again pressed that piercing hard against my head; it hurt, but also stimulated me. I rubbed my cock against her wet pussy and she moaned a little. I slid into that perfect pussy and started to pump her. "Slow Jim, remember to go slow," she said. I heeded her commands. I very slowly went in and out, just with my head. My head was starting to tingle from her tongue piercing. She said I could go in some more and moaned. I started to pump her a little more, very slowly. She smiled and said that was perfect. I was able to get all of my cock inside her pussy. I was amazed!

I could feel my cock bumping something soft and warm that felt like a wall, for lack of a better word. She screamed loudly each time I bumped it. She laughed and said, "that is the end of my pussy. You are a perfect fit for me. We are perfect for each other." I was about to cum and she stopped me. I could pump her two of three times and I would feel like I was about to cum. Each time she would stop me and my balls would start to hurt. She said she was training me to last longer and to have a much more powerful orgasm.

I quickly learned the pattern; a few pumps and a short pause to recover. I was very, very hard now. She asked me, "could you do me a favor? I want to give you a very special ending, but if you can, pump me hard and as deep as you can." I did exactly as she asked. I pumped her harder and harder as she screamed louder and louder. I bumped her G Spot again and again and felt that she was about to cum. I pulled out just in time as she squirted hard. I tried to get some in my mouth, but most of it covered my chest and stomach. She was gasping for breath, continuing to make shorter squirts every few seconds.

Vivienne said, "your cock is perfect for me, it fits tightly like a glove. I want to have your cock more often." I told her that her pussy felt perfect for me too and her breasts were all I needed to be satisfied. She knelt down on the floor and raised her head to me. She said, "cum for me!" I started jerking my rock hard cock and my balls were tingling. I felt very, very powerful at that moment. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her pierced tongue. She flicked it about in circles and moved it in and out.

Her tongue piercing quickly brought me over the edge. I squirted the biggest load of my life. My cum covered her forehead and got into her hair. I covered both of her eyes in my thick load. Cum squirted across both cheeks and onto the sides of her face. Another shot coated her pierced tongue and two more shots went into her mouth. I was so powerful from all that starting and stopping she had done to me. I still had more cum left and 4 more powerful shots covered both of her breasts. My orgasm was so strong that I yelled as my final shot squirted out onto her already coated face. I felt faint and collapsed on the bed. My whole body tingled with pleasure. I almost couldn't open my eyes.

As I came to, Vivienne stood overtop of me. Her face was entirely coated in my cum. Cum was dripping off her chin and right between her breasts. Both boobs had many shots of cum across them. Cum dripped from her lips and went onto her stomach, coating her belly button piercing. She showed me her mouth full of my cum and swallowed it down. She sucked my cock to get out any remaining cum. I was fully satisfied and she appeared to be as well. She wiped the cum from her eyes and gazed at me.

I asked how I did. She said nothing, but smiled at me as more cum from her forehead dripped down her face and into her mouth. She made no effort to clean up, just enjoying the experience. She started to giggle as more and more cum dripped off her face and onto her breasts and stomach. Cum was even beginning to cover her hairy black bush. I thought that this beautiful, perfect woman, absolutely covered in cum was the greatest sex image I had ever seen or dreamed of.

With her mouth partially filled with cum, Vivienne said in a gargled voice, "are you ready for the special ending?" She very slowly took her index finger and picked up some of the cum on her cheeks with it. She put it on her tongue and let it slide back onto her piercing. She cupped her hand and collected cum that was dripping from her breasts and tilted her head back and raised her hand, letting the cum slowly drip onto her tongue as a small pool of cum coated her tongue piercing. She cupped another handful of cum off her stomach and put it to her mouth and slurped it up. She continued to collect all the cum that she could as it began to liquefy on her body. She continued to play with it, letting some drip onto her tongue. She swirled the load around in her mouth and then, very slowly let much of it drip out into her cupped hand. Then she slurped it all up again and with one big gulp, she drank all of my cum down. She smiled and said, "very good, your cum is very delicious!" I almost passed out from an overwhelming feeling of excitement.

Vivienne decided that it was time for a shower. I helped to clean her face first and then gazed into her beautiful eyes. I leaned in to kiss her, but she pushed away from me. She washed me all over, gently caressing my body with her petite hands and long nails. She really knew how to satisfy a man in every way. I again tried to kiss her and she shouted, "no!" and turned the shower off and got out. She dried me and took great care to caress my whole body again. She turned away from me and quickly went into the bedroom. I followed her and she would not look at me, but I noticed she was crying. I went over to her and she pushed me away and cried very hard. I didn't know what I had done to make her so upset. I grabbed my clothes and was about to leave.

Vivienne said, "Jim, don't go, I am so sorry."

I asked, "did I do something wrong? If I did, I want to apologize."

Vivienne began to cry even harder. I went over to her and hugged her. We went to the side of the bed and she put her head on my shoulder and cried even harder and began to hug me very tightly. I held her very close and very quietly asked her what was wrong. She said, "Jim, you are such a wonderful guy, you treated me so well. Every guy just fucks me and maybe gives me a gift or money and leaves. You pleasured me and made me feel so good. You even wanted to kiss me after."

12