The College "Experience" Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "you made me have the biggest orgasm of my life and I just wanted to show you how happy you made me. Vivienne, I really enjoyed this time and hope we can have many more. You opened my eyes to a lot of new ideas. I want to learn from you and I want to please you in anyway that I can."

With tears continuing to run down her beautiful face, she began to smile. She said, "you are Maria's guy; you belong to her. I feel so guilty now, because I love you very much too."

Somehow I knew she felt that way about me, because I felt the same way about her. Maria was the woman that I wanted to be with most of all as she was my age and we had everything in common, but I felt at that moment a tenderness for another woman. I didn't think I could fall in love with two different women at the same time, but somehow that is exactly what had happened. Vivienne and I gazed into each others eyes and then it finally happened: we kissed.

Her kisses were passionate and loving. She kissed my forehead and my cheeks too. I wanted to show her my gratitude and my respect. I also wanted to show her how I felt. I got down on my knees and knelt before her as she sat on the edge of the bed. I tenderly kissed each of her hands as if I was in the presence of a queen. She smiled and giggled. I thanked her and said I wanted her very much again. I said, "I love you." She smiled and climbed off the bed and into my arms. We kissed passionately again and again. Though we were both naked, we had barely even realized it as those tender and passionate kisses left us in another world of pleasure.

Vivienne knew that I had a weekend planned with Maria and she wanted us to have a good time. We got dressed and walked out of the bedroom just as Maria got in the door from the salon. Maria said, "did I miss something?" and she smiled. I knew that Maria knew what had just happened, I felt it in my bones. Vivienne thanked me for the roses and we politely said goodbye to each other.

Maria and I headed to my car and I put her bag of clothes in the backseat. I opened the door for her as I always did. As I got in and got the air conditioning started, Maria started to giggle. I said, "what is so funny?"

Maria said, "you have the look of someone who just committed a serious crime. You don't need to feel that way. I already know what you did." I had a churning pain in my stomach and my heart was pounding.

I thought, "my God! She does know that I just fucked her mom!"

Maria said, "so how was she? Did she satisfy you?"

I was thankful that I had not yet started to drive!

12