The College Girl Next Door Ch. 02: Hot Tub

Story Info
Emily and her roommate want to check out the hot tub.
9.7k words
4.83
43.1k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was putting away my mountain bike a familiar voice called over the fence.

"Neighbour!"

As I approached the fence I saw Emily's head peeking over it. "Hi College Girl", I answered.

"Sorry. Sam. I'm so used to just calling you neighbour in my mind that it's still strange just to call you Sam. Wanna make a deal? We bought way too much stuff, so I thought you can join us for a BBQ, and in return we can use your hot tub afterwards."

I pretended to think a bit, but ever since it had grown colder outside I hadn't seen Emily or her roommates sunbathing anymore. Today was one of the first nice days of the week. And if they were using my hot tub I would probably see them in bikinis again.

"Sure, let me just get changed and I'll join you."

Shit...

Emily and I hadn't really spoken anymore after the message she sent me. At times I was about to respond and send a naughty message back. But in my mind I was still thinking that maybe if I didn't respond it didn't really count as cheating. It was only a one-time thing, right?

Still, whenever I was working from home and sitting in my office I felt my gaze wander to the student's garden. So far no Emily and no roommates there though. That didn't mean I didn't think of her and our naughty afternoon. I would be lying if I said that I hadn't masturbated to her picture and my memories of that day.

The morning after Emily and I had had sex I was in doubt. I could phone Eva, my girlfriend, and confess that I made a mistake, tell her that it was a one-time thing and ruin her trip. On the other hand, she had once told me that before we met she liked to experiment. Her sex-life had been a lot more spicy than mine. When she wanted to arouse me into foreplay she used to tell me of her adventures. How she and her female housemates ended one of their facemask, wine and corny romcom wellness nights in a big naked orgy. Or how she ended up together with a friend and her girlfriend in their bed. Half of me was jealous, we had great sex but she had decided that her adventuring days were over, the other half just got horny from her descriptions.

A while ago when Eva caught me spying on the college girls next door she had silently approached me and whispered in my ears. "Look at those taut bodies, glistening in the sun. What would you do if I went over there and started licking them from head to toe. Would you stay here, spying on us? Or would you join us?"

Her hand had drifted downward and she had opened my zipper. She lowered herself on her knees in front of me and freed my cock from my pants. Between licks she kept talking about her fantasies. "The blonde girl? I would keep licking her until she exploded on my tongue. Then I would take the brunette and sit on her face while I fingered her to completion. The blonde girl would be playing with my nipples while the brunette would be licking me."

I groaned and pulled her upwards towards me and bent her over my desk.

Suffice to say, I didn't get much work done. And thinking back off it now, the window had been opened, Emily had probably heard us.

In my mind I had three options, one: confess and potentially screw up my relationship, two: have Eva seduce Emily (or have Emily seduce Eva) or the third option: don't think about this anymore, say nothing to Eva and pretend that the whole thing never happened. As the week continued I became more and more convinced that the third option was the right option. It had just been a stupid one-time mistake, and even though it had been very pleasurable I was going to avoid Emily.

But then she invited me to my own hot tub and, idiot that I am, I accepted her invitation.

So I took a quick shower, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, put some goop in my hair and went over to her and her roommates house.

While I was waiting for someone to open the door I felt my fingers tingle and my heart rate increase. I wasn't nervous about this, right? It was just a friendly BBQ and drinking in the hot tub afterwards. Nothing to be nervous about. So why did I have this sense of anticipation?

I was just about to turn around, go home and order a pizza when the door opened.

Emily was standing there with a wide smile on her face. No bikini this time, but a nice green summer dress that complimented her green eyes.

"Heya Sam, come on in. We had invited more people, but we had some last minute cancellations. So when I saw you I thought there's a man who would like some barbecue. And to be honest everyone here at home is at least a bit jealous of your hot tub, so a trade seemed like a no-brainer."

She continued to talk while I followed her to their garden. Her green dress swished around her hips while she was talking animatedly.

As we entered the garden I saw the brunette from a week before sitting on a chair and drinking beer. She was encouraging a guy who was poking the coals in the BBQ to make it burn better. Of course that never works, but it's what guys do, whenever there's a fire we need to poke it. I guess it has something to do with our primal instincts. Or maybe we're just pyromaniacs.

I raised my hand. "Hi, I'm Sam."

The brunette introduced herself as Hailey. Last time I only caught a glimpse of her, this time I had some more opportunity to oggle her. She was dressed in the same kind of summer dress as Emily was, but Hailey's dress was yellow, contrasting nicely with her tanned brown skin. Her straight brown hair was hanging loose around her shoulders. The dress had a nice cleavage, and a glimpse told me mother nature had awarded Hailey with a lot more than Emily.

"Hi, I'm Stephen." The guy had turned around, satisfied with poking around in the bbq, which seemed to be smoking a lot more than before he had touched it.

"So this is the face of the famous hot tub-neighbour," Stephen said.

"Hot tub neighbour?"

"Yeah, we got all kinds of names for our different neighbours. There's golden retriever-neighbour, green hat-neighbour, cat-neighbour, car-neighbour." Stephen explained.

"And you decided that my defining feature was the hot tub?"

"Yeah, at least that's what we're most jealous of."

"We could've called you noisy-neighbour," Emily interjected. I saw Hailey smirk a little. I felt a little blush starting at my ears.

"But, to be honest, most of the time it's not you being noisy, it's just the noise you cause." Emily waggled her eyebrows at me, "You know, with your motorcycle and stuff." She winked at me and bit her lip a little.

I didn't know what to respond, luckily Hailey saved me. "So, noisy-neighbour, you want a beer?"

"Sure, and please don't call me that?"

"As soon as you stop causing that much noise." Now Hailey started in on me as well. If Stephen also made some innuendo I would jump the fence, run inside and lock my windows and doors. Stupid college kids, teasing someone who was at least five years their senior.

"I think I prefer hot tub-neighbour over noisy-neighbour to be honest."

"We'll be the judge of that. We know about the noises you cause, we haven't tested the hot tub yet."

I was sure Hailey was teasing me. Last time I met her she had seemed a lot grumpier, but maybe that had just been the hangover and this was her real character.

When the BBQ was deemed hot enough Stephen and I put ourselves in charge of the meat. We had some drinks, talked a bit about this and that. I found out that Emily was studying electrical engineering at the university, while Hailey and Stephen both studied industrial design. I still couldn't find out whether Stephen was just a friend, a boyfriend of one of the girls, or just one of the roommates. As our stomachs were getting filled up from the BBQ I saw Stephen keep checking his phone. "Sorry guys, I would have loved to stay but the Champions League final is just about to start."

I knew just about enough about football to know that the Champions League final was a big deal. But don't ask me which teams were playing.

As we saw Stephen retreating Emily moved over to me. "We kept our part of the promise, now it's your turn."

"Sure, let's go!"

"We're going upstairs to get changed, will you prepare the hot tub?"

There wasn't that much to prepare, just taking off the cover and switching everything on. The hot tub wasn't the most expensive or big one, but it was good enough for Eva and me.

"A little help?" came the voice of Emily from their side of the fence. The girls had put an empty beer crate next to the fence and were now climbing over. Both were still wearing the same summer dresses that they had been wearing before. Being the gentleman that I was, I walked over to help them down. Emily put her hands on my shoulders and pulled herself against me. I put my hands around her waist and helped her down. Feeling her body against me made me want to lower my hands down and cup her bottom, but I restrained myself. Next up was Hailey, she held out her hand for me and I lightly helped her down.

I gestured to my hot tub: "Tadaa, there it is. You both get in, I still need to get changed."

"Well.... Regarding getting changed..." Hailey said, "The thing is, both our bikinis are in the laundry..." she kind of stopped talking.

Emily took over, "So we thought, bra and panties are almost the same. But Hailey here only feels comfortable if you're also in your underwear."

"Hey! Don't throw me under the bus." Hailey seemed to be both a little irritated, but also a little ashamed, "This was your idea!"

I shrugged. "Fine by me." I couldn't help but tease them a little bit "Normally I just go in naked."

"Oooh, that's a good idea too!" Emily cooed.

Hailey hit her on the arm. "No! Underwear is bad enough. I'm not going in there naked with you two."

"So you would without us?" Emily teased her.

Hailey started to blush, it was cute. Though I was curious to know her answer I decided to save her by dropping my trousers and taking off my shirt.

"You coming?" I said as I was about to step into the hot tub.

Emily was the first one to react. She slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and let her summer dress fall down. A blue bra cupped her modest breasts, accompanied by blue panties with small bows that looked to be from the same set.

I glanced at her body in admiration. Emily saw my appreciative look and winked.

Seeing her roommate lower her dress, Hailey couldn't stay behind. She took the hem of her yellow dress and tried lifting it over her head. She got caught up in the dress a little, probably something to do with her nervousness. While she was trying to extract her head from her self-made trap I had some time to admire her body. Her skin was slightly brown and on her tummy I could see the outline of her abs. Not a full six-pack, but still nice and tight. Her breasts were bigger than Emily's and she was wearing a white bra. While she was jumping and turning around trying to escape from her dress her boobs bounced up and down. As she turned around I could see that she was wearing a white g-string. Finally she managed to lose her dress, her brown hair messy around her face and her blue eyes.

"Before we get in, do you have anything to drink, Sam?" Emily asked.

I went inside, while I left the hot tub to the girls.

"Sorry, the only thing I have left was this and whiskey. And a hot tub and whiskey don't mix." I held up a neon-green bottle with some kind of cocktail mix and three glasses.

Emily and Hailey had made themself at home and had even found the bubble settings of the hot tub. They beckoned me to come in, which I gladly did. The hot tub was actually designed for two people, so we had to move around a bit until all three of us got a place to sit down. Emily was sitting to the right of me, Hailey to the left.

I poured some of the alcohol in the glasses and held them out to the girls. They took them and we clinked glasses. "To the hot tub!" the girls said. Almost as if we had rehearsed it we all made the same disgusted face after downing a shot of what could only be described as cloyingly sweet, yet very sour with aggressive hints of alcohol.

"Oof, that's bad..." I said. The girls agreed.

"You sure you don't want to share your whiskey collection?" Hailey asked.

"Not his time."

"Then I guess we need to make do with this."

"I know what we can do," Emily said, "seeing that this is one of the most disgusting drinks i've had, it's a good punishment. Let's play Never-have-I-ever."

It might have been the shitty alcohol or the effects of the warm water and two beautiful girls sitting next to me, but to me it sounded like a great plan. Hailey seemed a little more doubtful.

"Come on Hailey, it'll be fun! And we can try to find out all of Sam's dirty secrets!"

"Ho ho, nobody said anything about secrets!" I interjected, "Not that you'll find out any secrets."

"No, 'cause I already heard you two," Hailey blurted out. I guess she surprised herself, because she put a hand in front of her mouth, her head quickly reddening.

"Well, now you need to participate! I have to find out some of your secrets," I teased her.

"Okay. But I don't want to get drunk today. I have an important deadline tomorrow." It seemed like her blush had crept all the way up her cheeks and down her neck. The bubbles of the hot tub were hiding anything more interesting.

In the meantime Emily had poured a generous amount of liquid in each of our glasses.

"Okay, I'll start," she said, "Never have I ever... ", she looked at Hailey while she was drawing out the moment, "... slept in someone else's bed and claimed it was mine."

"That's not fair!" Hailey proclaimed, "you know it was me who slept in your bed."

"And you were too drunk to even move. I had to sleep on the couch! Now drink!"

Hailey made a face at Emily and took a sip.

"My turn," the brunette said, she scrunched up her face and looked at Emily, trying to come up with a good argument to make her drink. "Never have I ever gone streaking."

Emily stared daggers at Hailey but said nothing and took a sip.

I couldn't control myself and blurted out "Really?"

"Yep, it was a dare. Actually it was Hailey who dared me to do it. I ran across the football field and back. To be honest we were pretty drunk, the only thing I remember was that it was way too cold."

So, getting fucked in front of a window wasn't the only of her exhibitionist traits. This game was getting more interesting. Now it was my time to think of a good statement. I didn't know the girls very well yet, and it felt like they had some kind of rivalry going on. Thinking to continue on the theme that Hailey started, I thought I had found a good one. "Never have I ever gone skinny dipping."

I looked at the girls, no sounds of protest came from them as they both raised the glasses to their lips. I smiled and raised my own glass to toast them, I mean getting naked into a hot tub must count as skinny dipping, right?

As I raised my glass to the two girls I saw Emily do a double take. "You went skinny dipping? When, what, where?"

"You don't have the monopoly on nudity in public you know," Hailey smiled, "as for who what when where, none of your business." She stuck out her tongue at the other girl.

The turn came back to Emily, immediately after she took her sip she took her opportunity to get a little more under Hailey's skin: "Never have I ever had loud breakup sex."

Hailey glared daggers while she took a sip. Surreptitiously I also took a sip, but I guess I wasn't as sneaky as I thought I would be.

"Really, you too?" Emily asked me.

"Yeah, one of my previous girlfriends. She broke up with me, I wanted to stay together, we hugged, we kissed, had loud sex and then she still left." I guess I must have sounded a little sad because both girls looked at me with pity in their eyes.

"It doesn't matter, it was a long time ago. To be honest it was a good thing she broke up with me. We were bad influences on each other. Anyway, whose turn is it for the next statement?"

"Mine, and I know a fun one!" Hailey said. "Never have I ever had sex with multiple different people on the same day."

I know she said this one to embarrass Emily, but the last time I 'met' with Emily I had also just had sex with Eva. As I raised my glass I saw Emily do the same. I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

I almost yelped as I felt a hand on my right thigh. I saw Emily raise her glass to me as her hand moved up my leg. In surprise I took a bigger gulp than I wanted. Waiting until I was done coughing I had some time to think of a good statement. I saw Hailey was smirking, did she know what Emily was doing? Did she see the look of understanding Emily and I shared, or was she just smirking because of my cough? Time to take a chance.

"Never have I ever kissed a girl."

I raised my glass, so did Emily. Hailey didn't, which surprised me a little bit. I guess it also surprised Emily because after she took a sip she turned to Hailey, "You really have never kissed a girl?"

"No, it just never came up." Did I see a little regret in her answer?

"But skinny dipping did?"

"It's totally not the same. Skinny dipping is solo and cold and scary, and as soon as you get out of the water you get dressed. While kissing a girl is supposed to be intimate and soft and..." Hailey petered out a bit.

"Would you like to kiss a girl?" Emily asked her. She had put her glass away. Her left hand had crept up until it was resting on top of my boxer, just to the right of my rapidly hardening penis. Her right hand reached out to cup Haileys chin. The brunette didn't resist as Emily moved closer and lightly started kissing. I was having a front row seat as Emily kept kissing Hailey. At first Hailey was a little passive, but as Emily was moving away Hailey got up out of the water a little and moved forward to continue the kiss. Surprised Emily answered the kiss. As I saw Emily lightly bite Haileys lower lip I felt her move her hand to my dick.

Panting a little the girls broke the kiss. I could see a blush creep over Haileys face. "How was that? Was that intimate and soft?" Emily asked. Hailey could only nod.

"Could you imagine, Sam? A girl naughty enough to go skinny dipping, but still so innocent that she hasn't kissed a girl yet."

"Hey! I'm not that innocent!" Hailey protested.

"Prove it. Kiss Sam." Emily winked at me while lightly squeezing my cock. I saw that Hailey was a little bit hesitant, but then she just said "Sure" and bowed over my way. Her soft lips touched mine. I let her take the initiative, I didn't want to spook her. For a short while it was just our lips touching each other but then she opened up her mouth a little. I licked the inside of her lips before making more of a move. My hand moved to the back of her head, pressing her against me. She answered with full enthusiasm, her mouth opening for my tongue. I could still taste a hint of Emily on her tongue.

"Fuck guys, that was sexy," Emily half moaned, "Was it just as sexy as when Hailey and I kissed, Sam?"

"I don't know, maybe you should try again," I answered. I let my right hand slip under water and move to Emily's leg. I saw her startle a little when my hand touched her knee. Then she squeezed my dick again with her hand, softly stroking it over the outside of my boxer, encouraging me to move my hand.

"I'm up for that. How about you Hailey?"

"I'd be up for that. But first I want to watch Sam and you kiss, who knows maybe I can learn something."

"Okay, but in that case we'll need to make it extra educational. Sam, you sit over here. Hailey, you move here."

Emily started moving us all around in such a way that Hailey would be right in between Emily and me and would have a first rank view of the kiss.

"Just one more thing." Emily took Haileys hand and put it on the inside of my thigh. Surprised, I moved a little bit. "If we're going to do this, we're going to do this right." As she took my hand and placed it on the inside of Haileys thigh. I could feel Emily keep a grip on both Hailey's and my wrists.