The College Girl Next Door Ch. 02: Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my other hand to pull Emily closer to my head. While I was slowly entering her with my fingers I put my tongue on her pussy. Licking up and down until I found her nub. A deep moan told me I had hit the jackpot.

I started teasing her, licking softly, circling her clit. Then suddenly a lick over her clit and circling again. A few flicks over her most sensitive body part and then back to teasing. Underwhile I kept increasing the speed of the fingers that were penetrating her.

At a certain moment Emily had stopped her blowjob, and was now jerking me off with her soft hands.

"Oooh Hailey, you don't know what you're missing. He's so good at this, teasing my clit with his tongue while his fingers are pleasuring my pussy." It seemed that Emily had taken up the mantle of commentator.

"You should feel his hard throbbing cock. It's pulsing in my hand, look at it glistening from my saliva. It's so hard. I can't wait to feel it fill up my pussy. You should feel what he's doing with his mouth. He's pleasing my clit. I don't know how long I can take it."

Distracted as I was by my attempts to pleasure Emily I suddenly felt another pair of knees land on the bed. Hailey had chosen to leave her chair and get a first rank view of the action.

"Didn't Sam say this was your weak point?"

I don't know what Hailey did, but I heard Emily moan. My guess was that the brunette had taken the blonde's nipples in her hands. Emily tried to close her legs around my torso. Feeling that she was about to cum I concentrated my tongue on her clit. The next time I moved my fingers from her cunt I moved my ring finger next to the other two fingers and entered her with three fingers. That was the last drop, and I felt her pussy clench around my fingers. I kept licking her clit while I heard Hailey, "Cum for us Emily, show me what your orgasm looks like." I kept licking and fingering her for as long as I could. "Wow! You're still cumming! Is it that good?"

"It's even better than that." Emily panted as she came down. She had fallen on her side, finally giving me my vision back.

"That was so sexy," Hailey said. She bowed over to me and licked my lips. "I can taste you Emily. You taste good." Hailey kissed me, her tongue entered my mouth, looking for more of the taste of the blonde.

"You think the show is done? Look at that raging hard on, we still need to do something about that," Emily said when she finally had gathered herself enough, "and since it's your show, how do you want us to do it?"

"First off, I want to do this..."

Hailey's hand stroked my belly down to my cock, until her warm hand enveloped my cock. "Hmm, that is good and hard." She pumped it a few times. I moaned a bit. Maybe I exaggerated a bit to encourage the brunette to keep going. She smiled and let go of my dick. She went to her pussy and entered two fingers to make them nice and wet. She grabbed my dick again and used her own juices to make it extra slippery.

"Okay, now it's good and wet, I want you to try one of my favourites. I want Emily on her back, and you on top of her. Then, I want you to lift up Emily's legs and put your hands next to her sides, with her knees on the inside of your arms."

She saw the confusion in our faces. "It's okay, I'll help. Emily, lay down!"

"Yes, Ma'am." The blonde laid down on her back in the middle of the bed. Her legs were opened a little bit.

"Now you, Sam, start at her feet. Lift up her legs." I moved to the end of the bed and started crawling forward, first kissing her soles and then lifting up her legs. I put her feet over my shoulders as I crept forward. Soon Emily was lying in a kind of L-shape, her legs over my body, her feet near my ears. My dick was close to her pussy, but I had no hand left to guide it in.

I felt Hailey's hand on my dick. "I'll help, move forward a little." She pointed the head of my dick between Hailey's wet lips.

"Open your legs a bit more Emily." The blonde did as ordered, and as she opened her legs I felt that I had some more room as my shaft slid a little bit in her. As on cue we both moaned.

"Now open your legs further, until they are near Sam's elbows. And Sam, move forward." I moved forward, until we were in the position Hailey wanted us in. This way Emily was rotated in such a way that I could just push right down. And that's exactly what I did.

Slowly my dick entered Emily. I could feel her warm walls enveloping me.

"How did I not know this position yet? He fills me up so good this way. He's even touching my G-spot." Emily moaned.

"I know right!" Hailey answered. She had sat down near the head of the bed. Keeping both of us in view while her hands had moved downward to finger herself once again. She had entered two fingers in her pussy and was languidly caressing herself.

When I felt that I had all of my dick in Emily's pussy I moved out again until only the tip was in, then I slowly went down again until I filled her pussy up once again. I moved my head to kiss Emily. I started moving faster. I could feel her pussy squeezing me. She felt so nice and wet and tight. I didn't know how long I could last. I saw that Hailey was now pushing three fingers in her own cunt, moving in the same rhythm as I was moving inside of Emily. Her other hand had found her clit and she was looking at us through half-closed eyes. A red blush had crept from her cheeks down to between her tanned breasts. I could bet that she was about to cum.

I increased my speed a bit. I could hear both girls panting. Emily below me and Hailey next to us. "Oooh Sam, I love your dick." Emily moaned. I kissed her. I could hear Hailey's panting increase. Then with increasing shorter moans she came to a climax. Her hands gripped the comforter tight as she convulsed.

I paused my thrusting and we both watched the brunette orgasm.

"That's so fucking hot," Emily said, "seeing someone orgasm while getting fucked."

Emily moved her legs until we were in a traditional missionary position. I kept slowly fucking the blonde, moving my dick almost all the way out before slowly entering her again. Both of us were watching Hailey come down from her orgasm.

Hailey panted and blew a string of wayward hair from her face. "I don't think I ever came as hard from just my fingers as I came just now. This is way better than just listening through a thin wall."

She crawled towards us. First she kissed Emily as I kept thrusting into the blonde. Hailey moved her fingers towards Emily's sensitive boobs and started massaging them. Gladly I gave the brunette some more space to enjoy Emily's breasts. While massaging she looked up to me and planted her mouth on mine. I could still taste Emily on her tongue.

"I won't last much longer," I warned the girls, I looked at Hailey, "I'm afraid the show is almost over."

"There's one more thing I want to see. I want to see your thick hard cock fill up Emily's pussy. And I want to be right on top of the action. Emily, get on your knees at the edge of the bed, and Sam, stand behind her. And then I will do... this."

My cock left Emily's tight wet pussy so we could manoeuvre like Hailey indicated. Emily was sitting on all fours on the edge of the bed. I was standing behind her, my cock at the perfect height for her pussy. At first I wasn't clear on what Hailey was trying, she was crawling around on the bed, but then she got on her back and slipped between Emily's arms until her head was level with Emily's pussy. She put an arm between Emily's legs and took my cock in her hands to guide it towards the blonde's pussy.

"I want to see you enter her. I want to see her lips grab your cock as you penetrate her and I want to see her wetness on your cock when you draw it from her."

Happy to oblige I slowly slid my cock into Emily's tight wet hole. Doggy style is one of my favourite positions, especially standing at the edge of the bed. It gives so much opportunity to fully feel her pussy around my dick and to fuck as hard and fast as possible. As the last few centimetres of my dick entered Emily she let out a moan. I couldn't suppress a groan myself and we called out in unison.

"Your pussy is perfect Emily," I moaned.

Slowly I slid out of her pussy, making sure that Hailey could see everything. Then when it was almost out I pushed back in with a hard thrust. Slowly back out, hard back in. The sounds of my body slapping against Emily's, the squelching of her wet cunt around my dick filled the bedroom.

Suddenly I felt Hailey's hand on my balls. She was kneading and massaging them while I kept slamming into Emily. I could see that Hailey's other hand was cupping one of Emily's breasts, pinching her nipple. Then I heard a deep moan coming from below us. Emily had used one hand to keep herself up, and used the other one on Hailey. Her hand had found it's way to Haileys pussy, Emily was massaging the brunette's clit while I kept on fucking the blonde. Encouraged by this sexy view I increased the tempo of my thrusts. A chorus of moans started as the three of us were rapidly nearing orgasm. Emily fell to her elbows. Making the most of her new position, she first inserted one finger in Hailey, quickly followed by a second and a third. Haileys moans became shorter and higher. And as Hailey let out a final long moan I felt Emily's pussy squeeze around my cock in orgasm. It took all I had not to cum right there. I tried to keep perfectly still, my cock burrowed to the hilt in Emily. Her pussy was contracting around me, squeezing me with her orgasm. I heard Hailey come down from her orgasm, then Emily started to lightly move forward, just to push against my cock again.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum." I warned her.

She moved forward and my cock slipped from its warm place. Emily turned around and pulled Hailey up until both girls were sitting on their knees in front of me. Their flushed faces eagerly looking up at me.

"Cum for us," Emily said as she moved her head towards my dick. She started kissing it with small kisses. Hailey followed her lead and started kissing me from the other side. Both their lips met with my dick in the middle. Hailey started to massage my balls once again. The combined sensation of their warm mouths on my dick and the hands on my cock made my orgasm inevitable. I felt it built up from my toes, to my thighs, I felt my balls contract and my dick started to spasm. With a grunt I erupted. The first two or three spurts of sperm landed on Haileys face. Then Emily closed her lips around my dick and took the rest in her mouth. Sucking until I was empty and then a little more. When the sensation became too much I lightly pushed her away from my dick.

"Don't swallow! I want to see!" Hailey said.

Emily proudly opened her mouth. "Wow, that's a lot! I want a taste." Hailey said as she moved her lips towards the blonde. She pressed her cum-covered face to her and started kissing Emily, sharing the cum.

"Now that was a good show," Hailey purred.

We got cleaned and laid down on the bed, me in the middle, a girl in each arm. They had draped their legs over mine. I kissed Emily, then I moved my head to kiss Hailey. As I laid back down the two girls kissed each other.

I don't know when it happened, but as we cuddled I fell asleep. When I woke up I found the bed empty and an unread message from Emily on my phone. It was a selfie of the three of us in bed with the text "I enjoyed performing for Hailey, how about you?"

A few hours later I received a new message. "Our performance convinced her, Hailey wants to feel your dick inside her."

I guess I wasn't done with these college girls yet...