The College Intern Ch. 03

Story Info
What happens when your college intern becomes obsessed with.
5.7k words
4.88
15.3k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 07/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning. What happens when your college intern becomes obsessed with sex.

This is a continuation of the College Intern story. Much of the character development occurs in prior chapters.

I want to thank my editor, Kenji Sato, whose work has made this story better. His guidance has been invaluable.

***

Consciousness came back slowly. Dim light filtered through the window. My brain slowly restarted, and Kari's bedroom came into focus. I became aware of a wonderful, warm sensation centered on my groin. Coming fully awake to the sensations of someone sucking my cock, I lifted the sheet covering me. Kari's bright blue eyes shone at me. Her lips stretched wide as she took almost my full length into her mouth. A low moan vibrated through her, sending wonderful sensations up my rock-hard rod..

With a wet pop, Kari pulled my cockhead from her lips and grinned up at me. "I want this in me one more time before you have to go." Her voice was dripping with lust.

Kari's hand was slowly gliding up and down my shaft. Eyes locked on mine; she slid her body up from between my legs. Her breasts pressed against my side, the hard points of her nipples dragging over my skin. The sensation was electric.

Her head reached my shoulder, her free hand slipping behind my head, pulling my mouth to hers. Tongues dueled, eliciting a growl of desire from my chest. Kari's crotch was wet as she ground her clit over the sharp point of my pelvis.

"Alan, just sucking your dick gets me going." Kari's tongue tickled my ear as she breathed hotly against my neck.

"Take your big, beautiful cock and fuck me silly."

I spent the next forty-five minutes doing just that.

It started with Kari mounting me, grinding herself to her first orgasm. I then proceeded to move us around the room, using every surface I could find. Whenever I felt my release reaching the trigger point, I would shift us to a new place. The desktop, the floor, over the back of a chair; each change in location brought Kari a new orgasm.

It was a raw, lust-filled coupling.

I found myself with her legs hooked in the crook of my elbows, her ankles on my shoulders, plunging deep into her body. Her eyes took on the deep-violet hue, reflecting the fires of her passions. Each hard, deep thrust into her body caused her to moan louder.

"Harder. FUCK! Harder, Alan! YES!" Kari's cries rose up the scales as I increased the force of my thrusts. Her pussy was a constant river of cream coating my cock. I have never felt so wet, so willing, a pussy as hers.

My energy all but spent, I lifted her up, my hands holding her tight ass checks in my palms. I pulled her body forcefully onto my rod. She finally crested in an ear-splitting shriek of release. Kari's body bucking against mine in convulsive contractions, the cry from her lips slowly dwindling down to a soundless void, her face contorting in a grimace of euphoria.

"Oh. Yes. Oh hell. ieeeeeee." Her keening wail of ecstasy was reverberating off the walls.

My body locked as my release took hold, thrusting one final time deeply into Kari. I felt wave upon wave of my semen surge hotly up my shaft to fill her waiting body.

Kari's eyes shot open; her lungs filled with a huge gasp at the first touch of the searing fluid that filled her. Her body shuddered with each volley of my release. With a moan of pure joy, her eyes rolled up into her head, her body sank into the bed, utterly spent.

I held her legs to my chest, laboring to bring oxygen back into my lungs; sweat coated our bodies. Kari's beautiful eyes drifted open, focusing on my face.

And she smiled.

It was a look of complete fulfillment.

"Oh fuck, Alan. We HAVE to do that again."

***

I managed to slip out of the girls' apartment before the sun came up. Early Sunday mornings on a college campus tend to be a quiet, peaceful time. This morning was no exception. The first touch of sun turned the mist above the trees a delicate shade of pink, adding to the tranquil feel.

All through the ride home, my mind replayed the evening, always coming back to the feeling of the sheet being tenderly tucked in around my shoulders. I wasn't sure if I had imagined it, but I had vague recollection of fingers softly combing the hair from my face, just before my eyes opened.

A cup of coffee cleared the fog from my brain. I debated taking a shower before heading to the gym. Finally figuring no one would be there this time of morning to notice my current post-coital amorous aroma, I changed into my running shorts and an old, faded concert tee shirt.

I was right. There was no one in the gym. My typical Sunday workout was mostly for flexibility. Several sets around the various pieces of equipment had worked up a good sweat. I felt strangely energized given the aerobic workout performed just a few hours prior. Gathering up my towel and water bottle, I headed towards the locker room doors.

The outer gym door opened, flooding the room with sunlight, a halo formed around the figure that entered. She was tall, lean, with hair flowing down over her broad shoulders. The door closed, and with it, the glare that had kept her identify a mystery vanished. She took two steps forward and paused.

"Hello, Alan," Gina said with a hint of surprise in her voice. "I didn't expect to see anyone here. Much less you." She smiled at me, and took two more steps closer, stopping just out of arm's reach.

This time, it was my eyes that did the cataloging. Her hair was a deep auburn, hanging loosely over her shoulders. Gina's eyes were a bright-emerald green, hinting at her Irish heritage. The tight, white workout bra that encased her substantial breasts was visible through the tank top that hung to her trim waist. Just a sliver of her taut abs were visible, the flash of green from her belly ring drawing my eyes there. Her hips flared nicely, supported by legs that seemed to go on forever. She turned slightly, cocking her head to the side. A playful grin played over her lips as she caught me in mid-stare.

"I come to work out this early so I don't get ogled." Her voice was cool with a playful undertone. "But I'll let you undress me with your eyes anytime."

My head snapped up, eyes locking on hers. My face reddened deeply.

"I, ah, am so sorry," I stammered. My eyes must have been as wide as saucers.

Gina laughed.

It was one full of joy and humor, mirrored in her eyes.

"Oh, Alan." Her voice caressed my ears, soft and engaging. "You are so cute. I see now why Kari raves about you."

She took one more step, shifting to my side to pass. Her hand moved up and rested on my chest for just a moment. I froze. She held my gaze as I followed her with my eyes. With a toss of her hair, she continued towards the women's locker room, letting her fingertips drag over my chest as she went. Her hips swayed enticingly, teasing me.

Oh hell. I am in deep trouble.

***

My brain was in complete overload. First Kari, the stunning coed, completely upended my world over the past forty-eight hours. Now Gina, openly flirting with me, knowing full well of my relationship with Kari. This was more than I could process. Shoving those thoughts into a corner of my brain, I headed off for my regular Sunday-afternoon football-season hangout.

Shortly after moving to Georgia, I went in search of a place to watch my beloved Colts play. I enjoyed watching the Falcons and Jaguar's play, but my loyalty remained with Indianapolis. I found a sports bar on the far side of town that had the NFL package along with the best wings and beer selection. The place was far enough from campus that the regulars tended to be more in my age bracket. In the first season there, I took a lot of ribbing for my Colts jersey, but when we made the playoffs, things shifted to admiration.

There were four of us who usually hung out on Sundays. Brad and Rob were brothers, die-hard Falcons fans. They knew the game and we spent much of our Sunday critiquing the play calling and lamenting the poor quality of officiating. Rachel was our fourth. She joined us one day when her Eagles were trouncing the Falcons. She razed the brothers throughout the game, giving as good as she got. She fit in nicely and soon was a regular at our table. It didn't hurt that she had the same taste in women that the brothers did.

Today, I was the last to arrive. The Falcons being on a bye this week, I expected the brothers to bail on joining. Rachel had indicated last week she might be out of town for the week. Waving to Kelli, our regular waitress, I moved to the back and found my friends already seated. Kelli had been working here since high school. Now at twenty-eight, she was the floor manager, but still took shifts on the floor. She flirted with me harmlessly since my first day coming in.

Kelli had a wholesome figure, curves in all the right places, accentuated by the tight shorts and tee-shirts all the waitresses wore. She saw me wave, winked and blew me a kiss before heading to the bar. I knew my beer would be delivered in short order.

"Alan!" Rob called out. "Cutting it close, pal," he continued, pointing to the big screen where the Colts were about to kick off. Brad silently toasted me with his half-empty beer mug.

Rachel kicked out my chair for me as I arrived. I slid in, turned to say hi. Her beer mug stopped short of her lips; her eyes tightened.

"Dude." She stared hard at me with a puzzled look. Suddenly, her eyes widened and she grinned.

"What?" I was perplexed.

"You got laid!" Her statement caught the brothers off guard. Rob nearly snorted beer out his nose.

"Seriously? What makes you say that?" Brad asked Rachel, while giving me a hard look.

"Look at him!" Rachel gestured with her beer mug. "He walked in like he owns the place. He's so laid back you would think the bar stool was a recliner. Eyes bright and almost sparkling. Never seen that before from him. AND that almost-smile won't leave his face. He either won the lottery or got laid. And since he didn't offer to pick up this round, I am betting on the latter."

Rob slapped me on the back, nearly knocking me off my chair. "'Bout fuckin' time."

The three of them laughed at my expense. My beer arrived in time for me to mask the need for a response as I took a big gulp.

"So?" Rachel elbowed me gently. "Spill. Who finally got you out of your chastity belt?" Leaning closer, she continued in a voice soft enough not to carry. "Please tell me you didn't pay for it."

I nearly choked on my beer.

"Hell no!" I rolled my eyes at her.

More laughter ensued.

The subject dropped when the game began. My Colts scored early on a fifty-yard dime from Manning. Things were off to a good start. We fell into our usual banter. Debating playoff possibilities and lamenting the latest injury-report casualties. The Colts had the game well in hand by the start of the fourth quarter.

My mind was not fully on the game anymore. I scanned the place, noticed Kelli expertly twisting through the tables. I never really noticed before, but she had the grace of a dancer, seeming to float across the floor at times. She caught me looking once and winked. Rob and Brad settled their tab and were preparing to head out at the end of the game. I was considering the same, when Kelli danced over and set a fresh beer in front of me. I hadn't ordered it and when I turned to question her, she nodded her head at the bar.

Seated at the far end of the bar were three women. They were all attractive, mid-thirties, and after a quick finger check, married. I raised the beer in thanks, a puzzled look on my face. The one closest to me turned towards me and smiled. Excusing myself from the table, I took my beer and walked towards the trio. The lady spun her bar stool to face me fully as I approached, her legs crossed, pointed towards me.

"Thank you! A first for me, having a beautiful lady buy me a beer." I quipped, stopping at the empty barstool next to her.

"You're most welcome," she said with a light laugh, a bit of color coming to her cheeks at my compliment. "But I am sure a handsome man like you has had women tempt you with more than a beer." Her foot moved forward, stopping just short of touching my leg, tantalizingly close.

"Don't mind Cheryl, she is a shameless flirt," her friend interjected, looking up at me over her friend's shoulder. "We wanted to say hi to a fellow Colt's fan. The waitress told us you were the reason the game is on the big screen. So, thank you." She raised her glass to toast. "Go Colts!"

"Go Colts!" came a chorus of voices, mine included.

"I'm sorry for my poor manners," I said to the trio. "I'm Alan."

"We know," came their simultaneous reply. Looking at each other, they laughed.

"I'm Cheryl. This is Jenn and the silent one is Pam." Cheryl extended her hand to me. I shook it gently, smiling at all three.

"Ladies, thank you again for the beer. I should get back to my friends." Nodding back at my table. "We play the Patriots next week. Hope you're here to help cheer them on."

I took a step back towards my table, then spun back around.

"Thank you again, ladies. I hope we meet again next week."

"We hope so, too," came Cheryl's reply.

By the time I made it back to the table, the brothers had left. Rachel stared at me with a quizzical look.

"Dude, what the hell?" She shook her head and chuckled. "Three at once?"

"Give me a break, Rach. It was just play; they are married." I grinned at her, draining the last of my beer.

"Think again, big guy."

"Come on. I saw the rings. They're married."

Rachel laughed. "Those are 'fuck-off' rings. Look again. They're wearing the same exact ones."

I looked back over. She was right, they were all the same ring.

"Ladies wear them when they want to keep guys at bay. Guess they forgot to take them off when they made their pass at you."

"They didn't make a pass," I pleaded in defense. "It was just some harmless flirting."

Kelli chose that moment to stop by with my tab. Resting her hand on my shoulder, she tucked her head down between Rachel and me.

"That was a serious pass, Alan." Her face was just inches from mine. "And if I had known you were ready to have your cork popped, I would have made a pass myself."

My eyes widened in surprise.

"And I'll pop it any time you want," she continued. Then turning to Rachel, she whispered, I'll pop yours too, if you let me."

Kelli stood back up and took my credit card from my numb fingers and left.

I am not sure whose jaw hit the table first, Rachel's or mine.

***

The whole crazy scenario played out in my head once I got home. Strange women hitting on me in a bar. Kelli's proposition of me AND Rachel. A hot co-ed flirting openly with me in the gym. Top that off with the most passionate, energetic sex I had had in half a decade. It was no wonder my brain finally shut down.

One of the nice things about my condo is its location to the community hot tub. Close enough I could see if it was occupied, far enough away that the sounds were never loud enough to notice. Added to that was the fact that I seemed to be the only regular user of it. Most of my neighbors were older, retired or near retirement. The HOA rules and costs kept students from taking up residence.

The sun had set an hour ago and the pool area was quiet, lit only by the pathway lights. I had just sat back against the edge of the hot tub, eyes closed, using my towel as a headrest, when I heard footsteps approaching. Two pairs of footsteps that stopped at the other side of the tub. I opened my eyes.

And I gaped in awe.

Kari looked like Salacia, the Roman goddess of the sea. Her one-piece bathing suit barely covered her full, luscious breasts. A swath of cloth curled downward to sweep around her waist like a wave. The high cut at the waist showed off every inch of her exquisite legs. The light-blue color complemented the hue of her eyes. Her blonde locks drifted in the soft breeze, adding to the illusion of her floating above the water. That vision alone was enough to render me speechless. Gina, standing next to her in an identical bathing suit in sea-foam green, left me gobsmacked.

Wordlessly, they parted and circled the tub in opposite directions. My head swung back and forth as I tried to follow their progress. Kari, on my left side, set down a towel, kicked off her sandals, and extended her hand towards me. Without conscious thought, I offered up mine. She took it and gingerly stepped into the tub.

A soft cough to my right caused me to turn. Gina's hand was outstretched, as well, seeking assistance.

Once both girls were safely in the tub, my hands dropped leaving my arms draped along the edge of the tub. Kari smiled, slid over under my arm, put her hands on my head and leaned in for a soft, tender kiss. The sigh that escaped her lips was one of pure passion.

After a slight pause, she turned my head towards Gina. Gina's emerald eyes sparkled, with deep flashes of green, as her hands replaced Kari's on my cheeks. She leaned towards me. I felt, more than heard, Kari's whispered words in my ear.

"Kiss her. Let her feel what I feel when your lips are on mine."

Gina's lips touched mine and an electric shock ran up my spine. I gasped slightly as her lips opened in a soft moan against mine.

"Oh. Wow." Gina sighed softly as she pulled back slightly.

Kari turned my head back to her face. The kiss this time was longer, deeper, her body pressed harder against mine. I could feel the stiff point of her nipple against my side. My arm reflexively pulled her to me. Her moan of pleasure reverberated in her chest, echoing in mine.

Gina slid forward, pressing her chest against my other side, her outer leg lifted up and over mine, her foot hooking under my calf. Her hand rested on my chest, just as it had in the gym this morning. I could feel her fingertips tremble.

Kari pulled her head back just slightly, her bright eyes held mine.

"Alan. I want you. I can't stop thinking about, feeling, all that we shared last night."

She ran a finger slowly over my jaw. My body tingled from my scalp to my toes. Every nerve was alive and firing.

"You touch me, deeply," she continued, her finger sliding now up behind my ear, her fingers fanning out through my hair. Her other hand dipped below the water and rested high on my thigh. Where her fingers touched me, fire erupted. My whole body trembled at her touch.

"Alan." Kari's breath was hot against my ear as she pressed even tighter to me. "Make love to us both."

My brain exploded.

We made it back to my condo in record time. As soon as the door closed, Kari spun into my arms, her hands holding the back of my head. Her lips press hard and demanding against mine. My hands gripped her waist, holding tightly as her hips ground against my swollen shaft. I moaned into Kari's mouth as her tongue darted deeply into mine.

A cool hand on my shoulder reminded me we were not alone. Gina pressed her breasts to my back. I could feel the hard pebbles of her nipples through the thin fabric of her suit. Her other hand slid down my side to the waistband of my board shorts. Nimble fingers undid the drawstring then delved under the band. When she wrapped her fingers around my cock, my moan escalated to a groan.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, fighting for breath after the kiss, my body trembling, trapped between two stunningly beautiful women. "This isn't real."

Kari moved her hands to my cheeks, held my head while her eyes locked on mine.

"Why would this not be real. You are a very handsome man. You excite me like no other man ever has." She kissed me tenderly.

"I want to share that excitement with Gina. Why would that not be real?"

"It's every boy's teenage fantasy. It doesn't happen in real life," I protested, struggling to focus as Gina's hand tightened around my bloated prick.

12