All Comments on 'The College Reunion'

by equs64

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AhabscribeAhabscribeover 14 years ago
Very Erotic!

Lovely story, Equs64! Intensely erotic - the image of the two women dancing (Janet and a fictional you?) and making love was exquisite! You definitely have a gift for writing! Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More utter nonsense.

Just your average cheating slut story. But the writer is a swinger so what does the writer know about staying faithful to the marriage contract. I would guess for 20 years this slut has been fucking around on her wimp cuckold husband. There is no loving wife here but then that doesn't matter anymore does it?

KentishKentishover 14 years ago
Short but nice

Ignore what one of the others say, its a good short story. If people don't like the subject matter then they shouldn't read it (or is it a case they get off on making nasty comments!!!!)

jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Nice short erotic scene

This was a very nicely written erotic scene. The pulling of the women into the sexual interaction was very arousing for the characters and the reader. Noting was trashy (that can be fun at the right time too, but not for this story) and was a believable coupling.

On the other hand, I disagree about not judging the wife an unfaithful slut. The author specifically labeled her one by pointing out the husband was at home taking care of the kids, unaware of what she might be doing. She could have left the woman as an unattached woman looking for some fun. As a reader I can evaluate any story in any manner I please. I don't have to like murder to read a murder mystery. In the end I want the killer to get caught because I have a sense of justice. The same applies to this story. My sense of justice tells me this woman cheated on her husband. The story doesn't play up this angle. She isn't doing anything to deliberately hurt her husband . However, she did cheat and I would observe that I don't like cheaters to get away with it. The author didn't want to explore that aspect of the story and that is fine.

In the end, it was a sexy story to read and that is sufficient unto itself. There are other stories to deal with justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Multiple cliches

All the cliches put into one story.Naturally the husband can't make the reunion. Naturally the unaccompanied wife has too much to drink, Naturally instead of going to her room ,she goes to friends room so she can have more to drink and have a little sex . Good writing but not an original idea in the story

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
kentish

read kentish comment if you don't like it don't read it. I understand kentish does some writing on this site, well if you don't read it how will you know, anyway it shows what an idiot he is.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
If hubby can fuck the lady next door while

the wife is at the reunion I don't care. Make the sex scene hotter and fill us in on how hubby is back dooring the bitch in heat next door or her daughter.

KentishKentishover 14 years ago
Dear Anonymous

Yes I have written a not very good story on this site but at least I have written and I also post comments/give feedback under my own name. I don't hide my name and I don't send offensive emails via the site in which I don't disclose my name.

Why are you hiding under a cloak of anonymity? Have you something to hide

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Kentish?

Just concentrate on the your stories, which are all cuckold wimp stories, which is why you love this story so much. Are you being cucked by your partner? I think you are. That's why you write and read such stories. No I didn't read this story I just saw your comment and thought i would leave a 0 and a comment.

london_james2010london_james2010over 14 years ago
Fantastic

I'm not just referring to this piece, but your writing in general and overall; you're a talented writer. What I particularly enjoy is the way in which you draw the reader in until it seems as if we are almost sitting on your lap, well I can but hope.

I am starting to write for Lit and hopefully I can persuade you to read my stuff as it gets on the site. More importantly though is how can I persuade you to reply, so that we can keep in touch? Any suggestions please send to london_james2010@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks a lot and best of luck

James

playman64playman64about 14 years ago
I like it

Good story, I enjoyed reading it. I appreciate your picture.

Pictures really add to the stories.

I'll do more for you with a pix,

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great as always

I can just imagine it - thanks to your writing.

Thanks for sharing, as always.

UKchatman

Bossman86Bossman86over 10 years ago
Wow!

One of the hottest stories i have read!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Pretty boring

A standard - "go away from home and turn into a slut" story. Nothing particularly clever.

danny4phundanny4phunover 10 years ago
Fully enjoyed this story!

I read the comments for this story and I'm all ways puzzled by the type of criticisms form some readers... here they are reading erotic stories and they are criticizing the characters in the story! Strange...

This was a fun story that I enjoyed thoroughly. It was fun to imagine this threesome satisfying each other and sharing such passion... I'll read this again several times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

A wonderful way to end an evening!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next time.....

Too many "Tell me to stop, if you want me to".

However, add in "I've always wanted to kiss your nipples". Or "I have dreamed of your pussy, it looks so hot".

danielPorteniodanielPortenioover 8 years ago
Equs at her Best

Great story!

Fiction or real life, it is more than well told. I can feel the context too: The luxurious Grand Ballroom, their room upstairs, the texture of your buttons and blouse.

Well done, ma'am!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

Another wonderful story from equs64's very experienced sexy life.

cltprofguycltprofguyalmost 3 years ago

This is just incredibly hot. I can see you in my mind in this scene...those amazing nipples in her mouth. I'd so love to watch this scene (and be a part of it)...I love your fantasies...or.....biographies..:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userequs64@equs64
I started to experiment some with being photographed in partial dress and it sorta snowballed from there to doing sex videos. My stories are from my past and are about 75% true, 25% embellished.