The College Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" Melissa questioned, watching as they departed from the main road, rolling onto the pothole riddled forecourt, jerking as the suspension struggled to cope with the sheer volume of bumps and cracks that had broken the tarmac up into chunks and unevem segments.

"This," Liam unbuckled his seatbelt and lunged towards his mom, slamming his lips against hers, stunned to find that they felt as pillowy as he had always hoped.

Initially having been taken by surprise, Melissa quickly returned with an equally frenzied kiss, curling against the inside of the door as Liam threw himself on top of her, pushing her legs apart to lodge himself between them. Mother and son hungrily clashed, suckling and crashing their tongues in a struggle for dominance, struggle Melissa voluntarily ceded to a possessed Liam. Melissa kept her hand lodged around Liam's leaking cock, using the awkward angle to persist in her pumping, moaning when she felt the hot tip slap against her thighs, hopelessly prodding at her Daisy Dukes.

"Wait, slow down, hun," Melissa urged, taking short, rapid breaths as she placed a hand against Liam's chest, shaking with pure lust as her son's twitching cock quaked against her jean shorts. "We need to think about what we're doing here. Light play is one thing, but going as far as fucking is a something very different altogether. You need to really be sure this is what you want."

"It is," Liam dropped his head and kissed her neck, fighting to try and unbutton her shorts, growling impatiently when the buttons wouldn't budge. "Believe me, there's nothing on Earth that I want more than this."

"Honey, just hold your horses for a second," Melissa again interjected once more, her chest heaved when Liam's cock moved up and came to rest on her stomach, smearing her navel with his cum. "We can't do it here, anyone could drive past and see us. God forbid the local police decide to take this moment to drive by and take an interest,."

"I know," Liam grinned, reaching for the door handle, throwing it open with a single push. "That's why I parked here, there's a disused gas station with our names written on it."

"Then what are we waiting for, hun? You're in need of a good fuck, and your mother wants to find out if this fat cock of yours feels just as good as it looks," Melissa laughed breathlessly, swinging her legs out of the car, rushing to the rear of the gas station as fast as her heels would allow her. But when she came close to tripping over, she found herself being helped by Liam as he swept her into his arms, engaging in another frantic clash of tongues as they moved out of the open.

Liam brought them to the back of the building, discovering it to be in better condition than its front facade, at least in the sense that it didn't appear to be on the verge of collapsing. He delicately set his mom down on the narrow cement path running along the edge of the rear, postioning her between a pair of busted vending machines, kicking aside some of the loose debris to give her some space to improve her footing. Their hands immediately returned to each other's bodies, fondling and caressing every delicate inch, with Liam pinning his mom against the wall as his hand snaked beneath her blouse, cupping her luscious breasts.

Melissa ran her own hands down her thin waist and connected with her shorts, soon finding the sole button keeping them in place, which she promptly loosened without much effort. She shimmied her thighs and let gravity do the rest of the work, stepping out of the loops when the shorts reached her feet, unconcerned by the dirt and grime they came into contact with as they hit the ground.

Liam stopped still, entranced by the vision of his mother's bare pussy, devoid of any underwear whatsoever, with her arousal leaking across the insides of her silky legs. He had to have her, to do whatever he wanted within the short period of time they had before they needed to set off. But semblance of caution finally seeped back into his mind, stopping him just short of carrying out his most taboo desire.

"What's wrong, hun?" Melissa asked, tenderly stroking Liam's cheek, rolling her fingers around the circumference of his engorged member. "Are you having second thoughts?"

"Are you kidding? Not in the least," Liam assured her, making his point by clamping his hand across her pussy, filled with primal urges when he felt her fluids pooling against his palm, able to pick up the the scent of her fragrant nectar. He was sorely tempted to drive his fingers deep into her, but he resisted. "Do you have protection? I mean...are you at least on the pill?"

"No, your father and I have been going through our own dry period, there hasn't been much call for it. We've both been so bogged down by work these last few months that we haven't found the time to become intimate. Sometimes I'm just so exhausted that I got out like a light as soon as my head hits the pillow, the pill has been the furthest thing from my mind. Hold on, Melissa dove into her purse and fumbled around, breathing a sigh of relief when her fingers re-emerged with a foil between them, which she handed to a grateful Liam. "That's been in there for a while, my last one. Better safe than sorry."

"Great," Liam ripped the foil and lifted the thin latex out.

He pushed his mom back against the wall, lifting one of her legs off the ground, empowered by her willingness to give him unfettered control over her body. Their mouths reconnected, with Liam being confident enough to lead the assault, relishing the feeling of her soft lips mashing against his. But in his distracted state of mind, Liam neglected to pay attention as he tried to roll the condom across his pulsing shaft. Without realising it, the condom snagged the teeth of his fly, tearing a hole into it when Liam was finally able to draw the thick ring down his shaft, leaving its would-be wearer none the wiser.

Liam grabbed his mom's other leg and used all the strength he had to lift her into the air, pressing his lower body beneath her to help take some of the weight. He moved around slightly, until he felt the head of his cock wedge against his mom's labia, pressing against her spongy folds. He held his position for the briefest of moments, wanting to savour every second he could, not knowing whether there would ever be another chance to claim his mother again. Dropping her ever so slightly, he murmured to himself as the first half inch of his unprotected manhood pushed into her, piercing her tight slit.

"You ready?" Liam whispered, only just stopping himself from plunging her down upon him.

"I've never been so ready, hun," Melissa replied, holding Liam by the shoulders, bracing herself for the barrage that would come. "Do it. Fuck your mother!"

Liam needed no other command, lowering her down by an inch at a time, both sharing a cry of ecstasy as they adapted to one another, their voices disguised by the traffic rushing past. He steadily brought her down, feeding his organ into her a bit at a time, stretching her motherly walls to their limit, gritting his teeth as she contracted around him. It didn't take long for him to have her planted down to the root, unknowingly forcing his bare tip deep enough to her kiss the opening to her cervix, pressing his cum-filled testicles against her lower lips.

"God, you're so big! Isabella was a damn fool for turning this down so she could be the virginal bride instead," Melissa moaned, using the wall to slowly lift herself up, then dropped back down, gradually dictating the rhythm of their rutting. "Come on, Liam, don't hold back. Let me feel what you can do, show me what two months without being with a woman does to a man."

Liam took the challenge and built up to his own rhythm, bringing his hips crashing upwards with ease, listening to the staggered cries emitting from his mom's perfect ruby lips, swelling with pride with the knowledge in mind that he was the one responsible for the precious sounds she produced. He held her thighs in a vice-like grip, trying to save up enough strength for what would come, refraining from hitting full speed before the moment was right to do so. The sensation of her pussy gliding along his shaft was unlike anything he had felt with the girls he had been with in the past, her narrow canal gripped him tightly, refusing to let him fall free for even a split second. She clutched his full length as it pistoned in and out, stimulating him well beyond his typical limit.

The couple managed to use their momentum to their advantage, tossing their collective weight back and forth, ensuring it wasn't left to just one of them to carry the burden of their anxious mating. They kissed incessantly, only disconnecting to take an intake of fresh air in between. Liam rocked on the balls of his feet, swinging as powerfully as he could with each thrust he sent, almost throwing Melissa into the air each time, readjusting his grip of her sun-kissed thighs to prevent her from bouncing too wildly as he fucked her against the wall.

The fog of lust descended, smothering them both in a blanket that rendered the world beyond the crumbling gas station non-existent. Liam locked eyes with his mom, utterly fascinated by the glimmer in hers as she stared back. Even in the midst of their grunts and gasping breaths, they still shared an understanding, consent to move on from tentative thrusts to primal collisions that required exertions of force that rapidly drained their stamina. Liam found his legs buckling under the force of his oscillations, suffering from his craving to keep his moaning mom elevated.

"Don't stop, just keep going!" Melissa closed her eyes, curling her swaying legs around Liam's waist, holding on for dear life as each savage blow topped the last, sending her into an orgasmic trance, flexing her toes as she gave into it. "Please, honey, just give me everything you have in you."

"So good. You're so fucking tight mom!" Liam grunted, feeling an ever familiar tingling in his swollen testicles. "I-I think I might be close, I can't keep this up for much longer."

"Then I think it's time to finish, we don't want you having an accident before you even make it to your dorm room. You know you want to do, you can't resist it," Melissa dropped her chin onto Liam's shoulder, nibbling his earlobe teasingly, speaking in a voice that went beyond seductive. "Cum inside your mother, hun!"

"Take it!!" Liam roared, lifting himself one final time, burying his cock head against the opening of his mom's cervix, forming a fight seal that ensured that not a drop of what filled it would leave until the seal was broken. Letting out a guttural gasp, Liam sprayed his virile seed directly into his mom's deepest region, sending rope after thick rope of his viscous fluid into her body, blissfully unaware that every ounce was quickly soaked up by her vulnerable cervix. He held her in a loving hug, content with waiting until the process was complete, inseminating his mother behind the dirty old garage. "That was...spectacular. I've never cum so much before."

"There's nothing that compares to a mother's touch," Melissa responded with a tired grin, thanking Liam when he was able to let her drop back down to her feet, still enjoying the sensation of his deflating cock softly shifting in her tunnel.

"You're right about that, I thought I was going to pass out before it was all over," Liam exhaled, giving his body the time it needed to recover. Melissa was quick to use the post-coital euphoria to draw Liam into another kiss, one that was more tender than those that came before. They lost themselves to the moment, which was unceremoniously shattered by the deafening blare of a police siren. "Shit!"

"Quick, get yourself tidied up," Melissa ordered.

"I know," Liam extracted his cock from his mother's depths, taking no real notice of the condition of the condom as he rushed to yank it off, tossing it away as he stuffed his flaccid cock back into his pants and zipped himself up.

Melissa stepped back and leaned down, pulling her Daisy Dukes back on, unwittingly sealing her son's cum within her drenched sex. "Wait here."

"What for?" Liam watched his mom stride up to the corner of the building, poking her head around it. "What can you see?"

"False alarm. Someone's leading the cops on a chase around the city," Melissa laughed out of relief, observing the police cruiser racing after a speeding motorcycle, vanishing over the horizon. Spinning on her heel, Melissa strolled back up to Liam with her arms crossed, adding a sexy sway to her hips as her heels struck the old concrete. "You were outstanding, Liam, it's been years since I've felt like that. Are you ready to get back on the road?"

"Yeah," Liam stood still as his mother drew near, able to smell the mixture of her perfume and the pungent scent of sex that lingered in the air. "Was that a one-off? I don't mean to sound needy. What we did, it was so wrong, I know it. But it felt so damn right, like we were meant to do it. I should regret it, but all I can think about right now is doing it all over again. But not if it damages our relationship."

"Hun, that was the best sex I've had in my life. If you think I'm about to give it up after the first try because of some societal norms, then think again," Melissa moved in close and embraced Liam with a motherly hug, planting a brief kiss on his lips, separating before it evolved into something else. "I love you, and no amount of love making is going to change the way I feel about you. Okay?"

"Okay," Liam smiled, reluctant to break away, only doing so when a glance at his watch reminded him of the time. "Hell, we're running late."

"Then its time to leave this place to the dust and get you to college," Melissa brushed his cheek.

They couple left the rear of the station and headed back to the car, both far more worn than they had been before parking up. Liam unlocked the doors and dropped back into the driver's seat, happy to take the weight off his legs after what he had subjected them to. Melissa joined him, using the rear view mirror to get herself re-organized, rolling a tube of glossy lipstick across her full lips, brushing any stray hairs back down.

"Off to college then," Liam stated, putting the car back in gear. "Lot's of changes this year."

"That's what I would call an understatement," Melissa shared his smile, lifting her legs to place her high heels back on the dashboard, letting her son's copious sperm spill deeper into body. "That's the best thing about college, discovering new things you never thought were possible. Let's go, if we get there in time I might just be open to saying goodbye in style. I wonder if the beds they have in the dorm rooms are as comfortable as I remember?"

"I'll hold you to that," Liam sped back onto the road, looking forward immensely to whatever the rest of the year had in store for him.

12