The College Sluts Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Jane meets her roommate and explores old habits at college.
10.9k words
4.28
25.5k
26

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Warning:

The following story and subsequent series will focus primarily on the play and consumption of human waste including feces and urine. If these topics do not interest you, I would not recommend you read further. If you do, however, continue to read then do not rate this story poorly on its contents alone. Although, constructive criticism and comments are appreciated. This series is very story-driven and the more sexual content may take some time to develop, but I will try to include at least one erotic scene in all posts.

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

Author's Note:

This is a continuation/spinoff of my previous series "The Village Sluts." Many characters from that story will be included here and I strongly recommend you read that series prior to this one. As before, I have a general idea of how I want this story to progress although, if you have ideas/fetishes you want to see, feel free to comment or message me privately and I will try my best to include them. Thanks, and enjoy!

~`~`~`~`~`~

Chapter 1: Move-In Blues

"All done," Jane sighed, hanging her final shirt in the closet and sliding the door closed. Looking around, the teen studied where she would be living for the foreseeable future. The dorm room was certainly small but not unlivable. A single bed, desk, and dresser filled most of the room with a large window covering the back wall. Across from it was a door to the bathroom that connected her bedroom to another.

The off-white cinderblocks were drab and left Jane wishing that she had brought posters or something to cover them up. As it was, she felt as if she was in jail or, at the very least, a hospital room. With no sign of her roommate and her parents having left over an hour ago to make the lengthy drive home, Jane was by herself. She had been unpacking since her parents had gone which kept her distracted for the time being, but now she felt incredibly alone for the first time in her life.

Trying her best not to think about it, Jane laid down on her bed, pulling open her phone contacts and calling Anna and Chloe. The two of them should take the teen's mind off things; she hoped anyways. Much to her dismay, however, the call quickly went to voicemail. Not wanting to be a nuisance and, with nothing else to do, Jane stood back up and wandered to the bathroom, flicking on the light to study the room for the second time that day.

Scanning the walls, Jane blankly took in her surroundings. "A toilet, the bathtub and shower, the sink, all my shit," the teen sighed, opening and then promptly closing the drawer where she stored all her toiletries and makeup, "And a mirror." Jane studied herself in the glass, feigning a smile while fixing her hair. Prior to moving, she had decided to cut it significantly shorter, leaving the messy, brown waves falling just above her ears in a rough pixie.

At the time, she wanted to try a different style to signify a new beginning in her life. Now, she wished that she had listened to her parents and kept her hair long; another regret in a long list of many. For now, her biggest of these was going to a school seven hours from home with no friends; changing her hair was much less impactful. If only she had met Chloe and Anna earlier; then she would have stayed closer to Westroad.

As it was, Jane didn't know anyone who lived in the area. She hoped that her roommate -- when she eventually arrived -- would be friendly. Curious, the teen wandered into the void that was soon to be the mystery girl's bedroom. With the bathroom light flowing through the door, Jane could see that it wasn't dissimilar to her own. Outside of the desk and dresser being in slightly different places, it appeared that everything matched. The few personal items Jane had brought to decorate her own room were also missing of course.

As strange as it sounded, the teen knew very little about the person she was going to be living with for the next year. The university's residence system was based on a lottery meaning it was a chance of who would end up where. 'Bethany Xiaohui' was listed on the housing website and, based on this, Jane assumed her roommate was female. Other than that, she had nothing. Upon arriving on campus, she had hoped to meet her, but no such luck.

Not finding any more amusement in the empty space, Jane walked back through the door into the bathroom. She spied the toilet and decided to kill some time in one of the only ways she knew how. Closing Bethany's door to the bathroom first and then locking it before doing the same to her own, the teen lifted the toilet's lid and sat down on the cool seat.

It was strange using the new bathroom and Jane struggled to get comfortable. The seat felt too hard and it was much smaller than what she was used to. No matter how much she wiggled, she couldn't find a comfortable position; hopefully, she would get used to it eventually. Settling, Jane relaxed her sphincter and began to push.

The thought of doing something dirty crossed the teen's mind as she felt the first portion of her shit begin to slip out, but she was not in the mood. Nerves were making it difficult to focus and her mind couldn't get over the fact that Bethany could show up at any time. It was unlikely this late at night, but Jane didn't want to be caught covered in shit for the second time in her life; especially not by her new roommate.

So, letting out a breath, she pinched off the first log and let it splash into the toilet water. The more she thought about it, Jane had difficulty remembering the last time she took a shit in the toilet rather than on the ground or someone else. A couple of weeks ago while on vacation with her parents was the only time that came to mind.

She gave another push and felt a log larger than the first slide out. Looking between her legs, she watched it coil in the bowl of the toilet. Her stomach growled and a short burst of liquid diarrhea sprayed out, droplets covering the white porcelain of the toilet's interior. It seemed that Jane's lunch was disagreeing with her as a shotgun blast of small nuggets flew out, followed by more dirty water.

"I guess it's a good thing I used the toilet," Jane whispered half-heartedly. Her complete lack of interest in the vile waste that was currently flowing out of her sphincter left the teen distraught. A few days ago, she would have been delighted in such a disgusting show, now she just wanted it to be over. She let out a spray of pee before pushing one final time.

Jane was surprised just how much her attitude had changed upon arriving on campus. It was likely just nerves, but she found it exhausting to do anything, especially being positive. Moving was also never easy and the extensive drive didn't help matters. Jane tried to explain away the sadness, hopeful that she would feel better by tomorrow.

With her bladder and bowels empty, she tore off some toilet paper that she, fortunately, had the foresight to bring. Slipping it between her legs, Jane soaked up the liquid waste that was coating the exterior of her hole and dropped the soiled paper into the water. After some more careful wiping, she felt that her anus was clean and stood up from the toilet, staring at its contents for a second before flushing.

After washing her hands, Jane returned to her bedroom. She tried looking out the window for entertainment, but her view was wildly disappointing. Although she was on the third floor, all she could see from her vantage point was a deserted city street, a bus stop, and a closed coffee shop. She had hoped living on campus meant she could at least see, well, the campus. It seemed, however, the rooms on the other side of the building got that luxury.

While the convenience was nice, being in her first year and living on campus meant that she was required to move in a week before classes. As a result, the teen was left with nothing to distract herself. She hoped that the events beginning tomorrow would be something to look forward to, though. For now, she decided to change into her pajamas and call it a night.

It was only 9 pm; much earlier than the teen usually went to sleep, but she had little else to do. Not wanting anyone on the street to get a free show, Jane pulled shut her curtains before slipping out of her pants and panties. Her shirt and bra followed, leaving the girl naked. Walking past the door to the dorm's hallway, Jane caught herself in the mirror hanging on its backside.

The teen had heard of the number of people who gained weight during their first year at college from her parents and she prayed it wouldn't happen to her. She had worked hard on getting a flat, toned stomach during the past couple of years and it would be a shame to see that work go away. As she rubbed the muscular flesh, her eye was drawn to the tattoo on her thigh.

Opening her leg, she studied the diamond design in the mirror. In the low light, it was difficult to make out the initials hidden in the filagree but, as she designed it herself, Jane knew exactly where they were hidden and traced their outlines with her finger. This was one thing she did not regret; she cherished the reminder of Chloe and Anna deeply.

Turning, Jane spread her perky ass cheeks to get a view of her rear. She watched her sphincter twitch before pushing out a small rush of air, leaving a foul smell behind. Smiling for the first time that night as she thought about Chloe and Anna, she decided against clothes and slipped under her covers naked. The fabric was cool and soft against her skin as Jane wrapped herself in the blankets.

Phone in hand, she pulled the sheets over her head and slipped deeper into bed. The tattoo reminded her of one thing she could do before sleeping and so Jane pulled open her chat with Anna and Chloe. Just as she remembered, their final conversation was filled with pictures of the two girls in various states of undress. It was Chloe's idea to send them, her reasoning being to help Jane remember them. The teen knew, however, it was as much for Chloe as it was for her.

The first pictures were nothing too crazy; the two girls' breasts, a shot of them kissing, Chloe's vagina. But right now, Jane wanted something naughtier and kept scrolling. The final pictures were what she was looking for and, upon seeing them for a second time, left her slit dripping. The first few were a series of photos, beginning with the tip of shit peaking out of Anna's ass and each subsequent picture showing the log growing to an unimaginable size.

Jane snaked her free hand down her body, landing on her clit where she began to rub the sensitive nub. She wanted nothing more than to be back in Westroad with Anna and Chloe, tasting that massive shit, rubbing it on her body. Her throat was dry as she zoomed in on the picture, salivating at the glistening brown turd. Small chunks of food were visible in the waste, swirled throughout the steaming load.

Slipping a finger in her oozing pussy, Jane swiped to the next picture; Chloe burying her face in the aforementioned scat. The teen began to pick up speed with her fingers, wet, sloppy sounds audible under the covers and a patch of nectar forming below her. Jane let out another fart, this one very wet as it bubbled the pussy juice that had dripped down her sphincter.

Slowly, the teen hotboxed herself in the stench of gas, sweat, and cunt. Her nose inhaled the sweet and musty aroma, only increasing her arousal further. The next picture was Chloe's mouth full of shit, followed by the girl chewing, and then a picture of her empty mouth and shit-stained teeth. Jane's breath was wavering as she rubbed her pinky against her asshole, still massaging her g-spot with her index finger.

The anal stimulation was enough to push her over and she quickly lost control of her body. Arching her back, Jane let her phone slip out of her hand and land on her chest. She let out a series of soft whimpers, afraid to be too loud in case someone was to walk by her door. A final fart slipped out and surrounded her finger in warm air. She was careful not to let any pee out, though, as much as she wanted to.

Post-orgasm bliss washed over her body as she slinked her head out from under the sheets. Her skin was damp with sweat and there was a visible patch on her comforter where her pussy had been leaking its nectar. Jane hoped that it would be gone by tomorrow, otherwise she would need to do a load of laundry already.

For the time being, she set her phone on her desk to charge, turning off the overhead light and once again letting the blankets envelop her. As her mind drifted off, Jane wondered how many other people were breaking in their new home with a quick masturbation session. She doubted, however, that anyone else was getting off to scat like she was. With images of shit in her brain, Jane slipped into sleep.

~`~`~`~`~`~

A knock at the door stirred Jane from her slumber and, with light pouring in her window, the teen assumed it was morning. A look at her phone confirmed this, the digital clock reading 8:24 am. Learning that she had been in bed for almost twelve hours was a surprise to be sure, but not a bad one per se; Jane was just glad that she wasn't having any trouble sleeping. Of course, the relaxing feeling post-orgasm always helped her get to sleep in the past.

Yawning, she pulled back the covers and stepped out of bed. The carpet was rough on her soles as Jane's feet touched the ground. One look at the brownish-grey material indicated how old and worn-down it was. When she first arrived, a few stains were obvious but now, with the aid of sunlight, Jane realized just how gross the carpet was. Trying not to think about the things that happened in her bedroom, the teen put on her slippers, protecting her bare feet from the filth.

Jane stretched out her neck as she walked across the room, noticing how stiff it was. She was certain that this was the result of the thin, hard mattress likely purchased for its low price rather than quality. The teen made a mental note to purchase a mattress pad as she looked out the peephole into the hallway. In the time it took her to get there, however, it seemed that whoever knocked was long gone; not that she was going to open it naked anyways. A pamphlet slipped under the door was all that was left, Jane picking it up and sitting down at her desk.

It took one look at the bright red, garish font covering the front page to learn that it was a schedule for the week's events. Flipping it open, she read the small introduction that her floor's leader had written on the inside page. Based on this, it was a reasonable assumption it was this leader who had knocked on her door. While moving in, the girl -- named Lexi -- had introduced herself and talked to Jane for a bit.

If she was remembering correctly, Lexi was in her second year of a political science major, but Jane was too focused on unpacking to have had a meaningful conversation at the time. During the short period they talked, however, she found Lexi nice if not a little too nice. All things considered, it was unlike that the two girls would be interacting much and Jane was fine with that.

Reading through the schedule itself was a quick and disappointing process as it seemed all the planned events were far from entertaining. Outside of a concert at the end of the week, Jane found little on the list that seemed worth attending. Unfortunately, her hopes that these activates would distract her were a bust. As a result, she left the pamphlet on her desk and began getting ready for the day.

Grabbing a t-shirt, jeans, and underwear from her dresser, Jane walked into the bathroom and locked the door. She realized that Bethany's had remained locked from the previous night and had to remind herself not to do that in the future; being locked out of the bathroom can quickly lead to an emergency. Although, Jane would be lying if she said that seeing an attractive girl her age having an accident in such a scenario was not unpleasant.

"No, don't think like that," Jane said quietly to herself, setting her clothes on the vanity. One of the few rules she had coming here was that she was not going to have a romantic relationship with her roommate. Only bad could come from dating someone with whom you shared such a small space with. Maybe after being together for a few months, but a new relationship would never survive. And, after the inevitable messy breakup, living together would awkward at best and hell at worst. Her hope was that she wouldn't be attracted to Bethany; that would help greatly.

As the tub filled, Jane slipped inside and closed her eyes, sinking deeper into the warm water. With any luck, the bath would help relax the teen's neck and save her body from the pain of her sorry excuse for a mattress. The teen let her mind wander as she soaked, thinking about everything except how boring the following week was going to be. Sliding down the back of the tub, the room went silent as the girl's head went under the water.

As the bath began to cool, Jane decided it best to call it a day. Pulling the plug, she stepped onto the bathmat and wrapped her wet body in a towel. Tucking the fabric in on itself, the teen walked to the vanity and pulled open her drawer, sifting through her stuff and pulling out a hairdryer. One of the few benefits of having shorter hair was that it didn't take an hour of messing around to get dry. And, after a few passes of the hot air, the teen was satisfied. Some simple makeup followed before she dropped her towel and began to dress.

Grabbing her keys and student ID off her desk, Jane slipped into the hall and locked her dorm room. The trek downstairs was uneventful, and she eventually found herself in the small café and convenience store combo that was on the first floor of the building. From her look through the week's schedule, she knew that there was a big student breakfast happening in one of the dining halls at the moment, but it didn't seem worth the effort.

For now, she grabbed a muffin and bottle of orange juice, bringing it up to the front counter, and paid. Every student living in residence also got money to pay for food on campus which was a plus. Of course, it was all pre-paid and likely a scam run by the school, but Jane tried not to think about it as she made her way back upstairs.

Re-entering her room, the teen set her food on her desk and pulled the smartphone from her pocket. To her surprise, she had missed a call from Chloe and Anna. It only took Jane a couple of seconds before her laptop was open and the video chat was ringing. She was beyond excited to see the faces of her two favorite people again, even if it was only online.

"Hey Jane!" Anna appeared on the screen first, a large smile on her face.

Jane smiled too; her mood had instantly improved upon seeing the cheerful redhead. "Hello Anna, I noticed you called earlier. It's good to see you! Is Chloe there?"

As if on cue, the brunette walked into frame and slumped on the couch beside her girlfriend. Chloe's eyes had large bags under them, "Yeah, I'm here," she yawned

"Long night up to no good?" Jane joked, unwrapping her muffin and taking a bite.

Anna rolled her eyes, taking an annoyed glance at Chloe while she spoke, "No, quite the opposite. We both went to sleep early since I have work today. But, Chole being Chloe, she can't possibly wake up early," Anna put the final word in air quotes.

"Glad to see nothing has changed since I left."

"I hate you guys so much sometimes. Why did I have to get up early with you? I don't even work today!" Chloe pouted, trying to rub the sleep from her eyes.

Trying her best to ignore her girlfriend, Anna shifted her attention back to Jane, "How's the dorm room? Do you have a roommate?"

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers