The College Sluts Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending over, Jane ran her finger through the slick cream and brought it to her lips. The flavor was sweet and slightly salty; likely from her sweat, pee, or both. She suckled on her digit until the taste diminished. With her now moistened finger beginning to trace her clit in soft, concentric circles, Jane let the first burst of gas from her rear.

The smell was certainly strong, and she hoped the whirring fan would be enough to remove the stench before Bethany returned. As she was, Jane didn't care much about the lasting effects on her play. Especially not when she slipped a second hand between her legs and up to her asshole. Pushing slightly, the digit slipped in her rear with ease and was engulfed in warm flesh.

Her nail hit the head of her shit just past her sphincter, the warm paste coating the teen's finger to below her first knuckle. Jane's other hand began to pick up the pace, now putting pressure on her hard nub and pressing it into her crotch. Pushing, she felt more shit encompassed her finger as it slowly pressed between the gaps of her sphincter and leaked into the toilet. Pee sprayed out too, soaking the hand she was using to rub her clit.

Now covered in natural lube, Jane began to slide her finger in and out of her asshole. As she pumped, the built-up shit dropped into the toilet, though it was quickly replaced by more fresh stuff straight from the source. She was trying her best not to make a mess, but as the teen picked up the pace on her clit, droplets of pee were spraying out and coating the toilet seat.

She was too close to stop now, though, and kept up her fast-paced fucking. Jane's breath started to fade as she inched ever closer to orgasm. With each pump of her left hand, her finger pushed deeper into her asshole. Hot scat was now coating the entire digit and was leaking onto the base of her hand. Looking between her legs, Jane watched the light brown shit slid into the toilet bowl.

With the teen's head now resting on her knees, her head was blocking the only escape for her stench. As such, she was consistently getting a face full of the rank aroma of her bowels. The little farts sputtering out when her finger allowed them to only added to the smell that Jane was sucking in with every breath.

It didn't take long in this position before she felt the overwhelming feeling of bliss wash over her body. The teen's orgasm hit hard and she struggled to stay upright, almost grabbing the vanity with her hand for support before she remembered the filth that coated it. As the feeling diminished, though, Jane managed to sit upright and slump onto the toilet to prevent toppling over.

Her chest was rising and falling at a rapid pace as she tried to collect herself. Jane could feel the thick coating of sweat that forming under her shirt and she wished that she removed the garment before starting. As it was already too late, she focused instead on trying to clean up the mess before Bethany's inevitable return. Her roommate had only been gone for 30 minutes at most, but Jane didn't want to risk it.

Using her clean hand, she scooped the excess waste from the crack of her ass with toilet paper and dropped it into the toilet. The soft consistency resulted in heavy smearing and it took Jane quite a while to get all of it. Once satisfied, she struggled to awkwardly shuffle towards the bathroom sink with her pants still around her ankles. She had to use her elbows to turn on the faucets, but the warm water helped significantly to remove the brown sludge that remained on her finger and hand.

With that, she flushed the toilet and watched as all physical evidence of her dirty play disappeared. She pulled up her pants and straightened her hair in the mirror. A few spurts of perfume worked to cover the smell and Jane decided it was the best she was going to get. So, with some hesitation, she walked to the other side of the bathroom and unlocked the door to Bethany's room.

Peaking her head through the crack as she opened it, Jane was relieved to see that the room was empty, and her roommate had not heard what happened in the bathroom. With a quiet breath, the teen walked back to her own room and returned to her bed. She could feel the wet patch on her panties pressing against her slit, now cooling and slightly uncomfortable. She decided not to change, though, as the reminder to her naughty play was too appealing to remove.

Chapter 3: An Opportunity

Jane left her room without saying goodbye to Bethany; she didn't want to wake the girl up if she was still in bed. Bethany didn't stay longer than an hour at the meet and greet the previous day before returning. Fortunately, Jane was long done her play when Bethany came back, and the girl didn't mention anything about the smell; it seemed Jane got away with it. For the rest of the day, the two hung out in their rooms getting to know each other a little better.

After watching a movie and going to the dining hall together for dinner, they parted ways into their individual bedrooms. Jane didn't stay up too late as she had a meeting with the other members of her major at 9:00 am, the very one she was going to now. Unfortunately, it seemed she didn't wake up early enough as she only had 45 minutes to get ready after rolling out of bed late. Her morning shower had to be skipped and she just managed to fix her hair and put on the lightest makeup; what a first impression to make.

Of course, skipping crossed her mind but attending was strongly recommended in the emails she received and the blurb in the week's schedule. Besides, this was her best opportunity to meet other people in her program she could study or become friends with. So, with some hesitation, she started making her way to the meeting's location.

After her experience yesterday with Bethany, she had the foresight to print and bring a map of campus with her, hopefully preventing another scenario where she got lost. She found the building fine, but Jane hadn't accounted for where to go once inside. Checking the email on her phone she knew that it was in room 687, but the building only had 4 flours and she didn't know which held the 600's.

There didn't appear to be any maps at the entrance either, so she began on floor one walking down the hallway on her right. These rooms started at 300 and went to 375 before abruptly coming to a dead-end which left Jane even more confused. She walked back down the hallway to about the halfway point where she remembered passing a set of stairs.

Going for broke, she began to climb until the second floor. Peaking her head out, she saw that this floor continued from the first as one might expect, moving into the 400s and onward. Based on this, she skipped the third floor and went to the fourth where the stairs ended. But with her luck, Jane managed to skip the 600's and was now looking at a door labeled "750."

The teen's legs were on fire, going back down a level and coming out on the third floor where she was happy to see room numbers close to the one she needed. It couldn't be easy, though, so the numbers only went up to 675 similar to the first floor. Out of options, Jane walked in the opposite direction, following the decreasing numbers in hopes of finding the correct room.

Her decision seemed to pay off as she came out to a large area with a second hallway going off to the left. A few other lost looking people were wandering around here too, so Jane concluded she must be in the right place. And, sure enough, going down the second hallway a ways got her to her destination.

The room was smaller than she expected, long tables each seating four people all pointed towards the front. At a few of these sat the people who managed to find the room before the teen, some meeting the girl's gaze while others either looked away or were too busy chatting to notice her. Checking the clock, Jane was glad to see that the meeting wasn't supposed to start for another 5 minutes so she chose a table with no one else at it and sat down.

Slowly, more people began to funnel into the room, each taking their seat. As the room filled up, Jane found the remaining seats at her table occupied, two guys who seemed to know each other were talking to her left while a solo girl was on her right. None of them said anything to the teen, but she certainly wasn't going to initiate the conversation.

Unsurprisingly, the 9:00 am start time came and passed as it was announced that they were going to wait a little longer in case people had difficulty finding the room. Jane used to the time to study the other people in her major; not a hard task considering there seemed to be less than 50 of them. When she accidentally met her neighbor's gaze, though, Jane's face went flush and she stopped looking around, keeping her eyes planted on the front of the room. She was surprised that so few people were going for the same degree. After all, Northview's marketing program was supposedly one of the better ones.

The meeting started not long after, fortunately for the teen. Two girls came to the front of the room, introducing themselves as fourth-year students in the marketing program. Initially, Jane was paying attention and making some mental notes. A paper was passed around that outlined a little about the program that the teen found somewhat informative. Boredom quickly took over, though, and soon she was completely zoned out.

It didn't last long, though, when a sudden cramp reminded the teen that she hadn't used the toilet before leaving the dorm. She could feel a pressure in her stomach pushing down on her bowels. Every so often it would make a gurgling noise that Jane prayed no one else could hear. Her only options were to either leave the meeting to find a bathroom, drawing attention to herself, or wait it out. Afraid to get up and leave, she chose the latter.

The next thirty minutes were filled with the teen scribbling on the paper, looking around more, and fighting the urge to go on her phone. She would have cared more about the meeting if they weren't covering the most basic, common sense things. Jane did not need to be told that university would be a lot of work or that she would need to study; that was the bare minimum. So far, they had barely made it through half the paper she managed to read in a few minutes. In addition to that, she was currently fighting her stomach and its desire to push a steaming load into her pants.

It seemed the other students in the room shared a similar sentiment, most of them passing the time in comparable ways to the teen while others were just blatantly on their phones. After another twenty minutes, the presenters finally wrapped up their spiel which, while Jane thought might have been a good thing, turned into something much worse when they began passing out more papers. Upon getting hers, the teen skimmed the brief paragraph before realizing that this was one an ice-breaker activity, the thought of which she despised.

Overall, it was nothing revolutionary; just instructions saying to turn to someone near you and to introduce yourself. The guys to her right were, of course, already talking to one another; they hadn't shut up since arriving. That left Jane with the solo girl on her other side, to whom she reluctantly turned and made awkward eye contact with once again.

They both quietly said hello, introducing themselves. Jane found out that the girl's name was Maggie who was, obviously, in her first year in the marketing program. After Jane said something along the same lines, they both went silent. It was desperation to break the silence that led to the teen picking up the activity's instructions and reading through the prompts. "What is your favorite food?" she asked the first question to her partner, "Sorry, this is dumb, but I don't know what else to do."

"Yeah, this is killing me," Maggie giggled, "I regret coming here so much."

"Glad I'm not the only one," Jane grimaced, thinking about what she could've been doing instead.

"Well, my favorite food is pizza! I just can't live without it!" Maggie replied in an overly exaggerated tone, "What is your favorite food?"

Jane put her head on the desk, mumbling into the faux wood, "Oh my god, I want to die." Between the mass in her bowels and the uncomfortable socializing, this was not far from true. But, she made sure to say it in a joking manner.

"Not one for breaking the ice?" Maggie smiled, enjoying the over-the-top show Jane was putting on, "Me neither really." She looked over her own copy of the paper outlining the activities instructions. It seemed each prompt was worse than the last, but she eventually decided on one near the bottom, "Do you know anyone else in the program?"

Sighing, Jane lifted her head and decided to participate at least for Maggie's sake, "No. I don't know anyone at the school either. Other than my roommate who I guess, but I only met her yesterday."

"Nice, me either. Well, maybe not nice but... I guess we have something in common. I don't have a roommate, though, unless you count my parents."

"You're living at home then?" Jane asked.

"For the first year at least, yeah. After that... who knows," Maggie explained, "It's certainly cheaper living at home. I guess I can through any huge college parties, though."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you don't seem the type to through huge college parties," Jane put air quotes around the final three words. Perhaps it was presumptuous, but the teen found Maggie pretty easy to read and she just didn't seem the girl to do such things. After all, Jane was the one who had to initiate the conversation; people who throw partiers are almost always loud and obnoxious.

"See, you've only known me a couple of minutes and you already have a grasp on my character. No, I'm not exactly the party type. I went to a few during high school but... no dice."

"Did you go to the meet and greet thing yesterday then? Because I couldn't even bring myself to do that; way too many people for my liking," Jane made a face.

"Sounds like you're just a shut-in," Maggie joked, "Just kidding, I wish I didn't go to that either. I guess I keep making the same mistake, though, otherwise I would have been smart enough not to come here. I mean, I didn't meet anyone at the stupid meet and greet. I'm blaming the school for that, though, not me."

Before Jane could reply, a voice came from the front of the room letting everyone know that the activity was finished and with it, the meeting. She and Maggie said their goodbyes, Maggie coming up with the idea to exchange phone numbers to keep in touch. Jane considered asking Maggie if she wanted to hang out a bit afterward, but the cramps in her stomach were only getting worse and she knew an accident was not far out. Besides, she had enough social interaction for the day.

So, with some haste, Jane stuffed the papers into her backpack and swung it over her shoulders. Waving goodbye to her new friend, she began speed walking down the hallway. It was a difficult game to play as she didn't want to move too fast to get noticed but going too slow brought with it its own risks. The other issue was that, without exploring the entire floor, she found no bathrooms.

That left Jane to awkwardly shuffle down the stairs to the first floor where she remembered seeing a bathroom by the entrance to the building. Nothing seemed to be going her way, though, as there was a massive lineup for the girl's bathroom. The only explanation was that all the other information sessions ended at the same time, leaving hundreds to go to the bathroom at the same time.

Not wanting to wait in line and without much thought, Jane chose to leave the building in hopes she could make it back to her room in time. Upon stepping outside, however, she was instantly swept into a large crowd of people. She was stuck at their slow pace and any attempts to break from the group were in vain. Her only saving grace was that they were moving in the right direction.

The awkward mix between walking and shuffling was only making matters worse as Jane did everything but put a hand over her ass to keep the shit inside. Since standing up the feeling intensified significantly, and she was running out of options. At her current pace she was never going to make it back in time so, making a brash decision, she squeezed out of the group and down a narrow pass between buildings. With any luck, she would find an entrance and be able to use the bathroom inside.

This plan was quickly put to rest when she turned the corner and found nothing but a brick wall in front of her. It was only then that she remembered the map stuffed in her backpack. So, quite frantically, she slung the bag onto the ground and ripped out the crumpled paper. Sure enough, she found an outdoor bathroom listed not far from her destination; it was her only option now.

Swearing under her breath, Jane quickly grabbed her bag and began jogging back to where she entered the alley. Upon returning to the path, she was happy to find that the group significantly diminished; not that it mattered much. The map directed her to the right, passed a couple of buildings, and onto a grassy stretch of land. Under some trees in the center sat a bathroom akin to what one might see at a camping ground.

Jane didn't have many options, though, so she quickly jogged over to the concrete building and went inside the women's washroom. Her backpack was quickly pulled off her shoulders as she burst inside, thankful that the bathroom wasn't occupied. Throwing open the first stall door, she hung her bag on the back of the door, pulled down her pants, and dropped onto the toilet. She would usually inspect a public toilet seat if not give it a little wipe down, but this wasn't an option in her current state.

Her body didn't wait for a second longer and a thin stream of diarrhea began to steadily spray from her asshole. The smell was strong as the fecal droplets misted into the air, the powerful stench quickly filling the small space. The liquid slowly turned solid as larger logs of soft waste, the teen's bladder giving way with urine joining the shit as it sprayed into the toilet's bowl.

The onslaught ended almost as rapidly as it began and Jane finally relaxed, slouching on the toilet seat. She could still feel pressure in her stomach, though, a few farts slipping out without much effort on her part. With the remnants of her bowels slowly dropping out, Jane began to take in the space around her.

As was expected in a public toilet, especially one on a college campus, the stall's door and sides were covered in graffiti both drawn on and etched into the metal. Most was profanity or obscene imagery, but a large arrow snaking around the left side of the stall caught Jane's attention. She followed the mark with her eyes, having to turn and look over her shoulder just to see where it concluded.

Much to her surprise, the point stopped near the base of the toilet where a small, folded piece of paper was stuck to the brick wall. She considered the possible filth that could be on the paper, but the mystery was too enticing. So, careful not to touch any suspicious stains, she grabbed the paper and began unfolding it.

From its feel and seemingly clean nature, Jane assumed that it must have been placed there relatively recently. The date scribbled on the top confirmed this as it listed yesterday's date, but the message below it shocked the teen. A message written hastily in blue ink filled most of the lines and, as her heart began to flutter, Jane read it aloud quietly.

"Dear whoever is reading this, I am looking for some gross fun wherever I can find it. If you are a cute girl who likes poop, leave your phone number below and we can have fun together."

She read it a second and third time, unable to believe that this was actually real. Her hands shook as she rummaged through her backpack, pulling out a pen and using her thighs to write her phone number onto the dotted line. This was certainly a big risk; Jane knew that better than anyone, but she couldn't resist the possible release that could come with this. It was an opportunity for her to finally enjoy what she had been lacking since leaving Anna and Chloe.