The College Students Ch. 02

Story Info
10 years later and the former students return.
5.1k words
4.82
5.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

The College Students, Part 2

It had been 10 years since my daughter's two friends had surprised me in my room one night. I never got another chance to enjoy those young babes. It had been 10 years and I was now in my early 50s. My daughter had a large group of friends coming into town for a wedding of one of their college friends and I was going to see some of them again.

My daughter, Vicky, actually lived a few miles away in her own condo. She had saved enough money and I gave her a little help to purchase it. It was a two-bedroom condo and there was going to be room for 5 women there and three would be staying at my house. I wondered which three. I could only hope that maybe one of the ones that I was able to play with last time might still enjoy this old guy. I was still in great shape and worked out a lot. I had tried to stay in shape so that I could date more since that time 10 years ago. But when my wife had died and my daughter was in her early teens, I felt that I would probably never marry again. That had so far been true.

Vicky came over on Wednesday and said everyone would be arriving on Thursday. She was going to put Natalie, Nancy, and Barbara at my house. I tried not to grin, knowing that I had fucked two of them. However, Vicky let on that she knew about everything.

"Dad, they requested that I put them here. They all have had a crush on you since you first met. And, just so you know, I know that Nancy and Natalie both slept with you, so to speak."

I blanched at that. "Oh, uh, well, I'm sorry, honey. I didn't mean to upset you."

Vicky rolled her eyes. "Dad, don't worry about it. I'm not upset. Those three are known as insatiable sluts and I figured that Natalie stayed home to seduce you when we all left in the afternoon."

"Uh, yeah, okay." What else do you say to that?

"I think that Nancy must have visited you at night because I heard noises and I later overheard Barbara chastising them for not giving her a chance."

"Uh, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this conversation." I was squirming a little. This was my daughter talking to me about my sex life.

"Dad, we have to have it if you are going to fuck my friends."

That shocked me. She seemed so nonchalant about the entire thing. "Ouch. It's just that I'm not comfortable discussing it with my daughter."

"Dad, you explained everything about sex, that I asked questions about, when I was young, and I asked some pretty tough questions. So, relax. I understand. I also figured that they threw themselves at you and I knew that since mom died you hadn't been out much. I fully expect them to do that again. I just don't want to know anything about the details. Just act like I don't know. Okay?"

"Sure, honey." I wanted to get this conversation over with.

"Okay, and make sure the others don't know that I know."

"Well, I can keep my mouth shut, but I can't say anything about those girls."

"I'll handle it."

"Okay."

"Anyway, they should all be here tomorrow. We have a gathering on Thursday night, Friday day and night, and the wedding is on Saturday afternoon with the reception in the evening. They will be leaving Sunday afternoon. That will take up most of their time, but I'm sure they will find time to jump you."

"Okay, anything else?" I wanted to get through this before I got any more uncomfortable.

"No. See you later. I have to do some more things at home." She headed toward the door. When she got there, she opened it, turned slightly with a big grin and said, "Have fun."

I gave her a nervous grin. Whew! I was glad that was over.

The three ladies, Barbara, Nancy, and Natalie arrived at about 4pm on Thursday. They had each gotten to my daughter's condo with others, but then Barbara drove the three of them to my place.

When they arrived, I had to admit, that they looked delectable. Barbara, the short, cute blond, was radiant. She was only slightly tanned, her smile was infectious, and her cute little body looked like something that would drive me crazy. She was wearing a loose blouse and little spandex shorts that just highlighted that ass.

Nancy, the tall brunette, was still tall and lithe. She was the model type, although a little fleshier. She wasn't that thin, but lithe. She looked wonderful in capri pants and a t-shirt. It appeared that it was sans bra based on the two bullets sticking out at me.

Then there was Natalie. She was still a bombshell. She was curvy, with a small waist and a bubble butt and big tits. I called her figure an hour-and-a-half glass, because her tits and ass were a little larger than you normally see on someone her height and such a small waist.

Natalie got to me first. She jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug. "Hello, Mr. Johnson! It's so good to see you again." She then kissed me briefly and loosened her grip so I put her down. She whispered in my ear, "Do Barb tonight."

Nancy was next and she coolly gave me a light hug and kiss on the cheek. But her grin was interesting. 'Hello, Mr. Johnson. I hope you aren't upset putting up three girls."

"Not at all." I tried not to look too overjoyed at having three insatiable sluts, as my daughter called them, in my house.

Finally, Barbara got to me. "Hello, Mr. Johnson." She put her right arm around my neck and pulled me down into a hug.

I pulled back and looked at her. "Good to see you too, gorgeous." I winked at her, hoping Barb was up for it.

They all laughed and we went into the house. They were jabbering away as they made a couple of trips out to the car to make sure they got everything.

Once they were done, I offered them a drink.

Barbara shook her head. "I'm driving tonight and I want to be sober."

Both Nancy and Natalie wanted beers, so I gave them their options and they picked their favorite amongst my stash.

By now it was almost 5pm, so Nancy and Natalie took their beers, made their excuses to get ready to go for tonight's little party, and went upstairs. Barbara stayed behind.

"I've already gotten mostly ready. My short hair is fixed, my makeup is on, and I should be good to go." Then she stared at me. "Are you okay with us staying here, Mr. Johnson?"

"Why don't you call me Jim."

"You didn't answer my question."

My eyebrows went up. "Well, I have no problem with that. You ladies are always welcome at my house, but I think you know that."

"Well, I just wanted to make sure. We don't want to intrude if you have other things to do or a girlfriend around or something."

She seemed to be fishing, but as of yet, gave no indication that she wanted to have sex with me tonight. "No, I do not have a girlfriend around. And even if I did, you ladies would be welcome."

Barbara grinned. "Sorry. It's just that I am not as open and brash as my friends, and I didn't want to intrude. And, yes, I can call you Jim."

About that time the other two were making noises about coming downstairs and they all prepared to leave. They said they'd be back a little late, but not too late. I wasn't sure what that meant for these hot babes.

I went to bed, thinking that I needed to get some sleep before tomorrow, especially if Barb happened to decide to interrupt my sleep. I was hoping she would and the others seemed to indicate that, but I wasn't so sure. She seemed a little reticent and stand-offish when they first arrived.

It was about 2am when I was awakened by the ladies coming into the house. I guess that's not too late for these three. I heard all three stumble to their rooms, and I was afraid Barbara had had too much to drink and was going to blow me off. However, about 10 minutes after they all stumbled to their bedrooms, I heard someone coming into my room. I had left the lights on low in the bathroom and when the interloper entered that dim shaft of light, I could see Barbara, wearing a long sleep shirt.

"Jim? Are you awake?"

"Yes, I'm awake. Please come in." I turned back the covers, inviting her to join me in bed.

"Uh, okay." She seemed to hesitate a little. "I have to admit that I am horny, and haven't been laid in about 3 months. But I'm also a little hesitant about sleeping with my best friend's dad."

"Why so long for sex? There are plenty of guys out there. You can probably get one whenever you want. You are young, beautiful, intelligent, and very nice and caring."

"Dweebs. All of them. I have had bad sex with everyone I slept with under the age of 35. Only one guy really did it for me, and he was moving to the west coast."

I felt her body next to mine, hot and soft, but still covered. "Why don't you take off that sleep shirt."

Barb hesitated and stared through the darkness at me. Something was bothering her.

"Okay, what's wrong? Is this going too fast? You said you were horny and you came and got into my bed. Are you so unsure about sleeping with a friend's father that you can't do it? What is it?"

"It's not any of that." She took a deep breath. "I just got out of a relationship with a guy who, I now realize, had been using me. He also took to making small comments about me. At first, I didn't attribute it to him trying to control me, but Vicky saw right through it. It took a while, but eventually I found myself understanding what she was trying to tell me and saw it for what it was. He wanted to control me and own me. My ego and my self esteem suffered. I've been trying to get over it since then."

"Wow. That's tough. Do you want to talk about it some more?"

Barb rolled over and cuddled up to me. "No. I think that's the most I've said about it in a long time. I just want to lay here for a while."

I put my arm around her and held her close. "Not a problem. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. Some guys just don't know how to treat women and hold onto a good on when they've got one. But that is no reflection on you."

Barb was cuddled up to me and she whispered, the emotion in her voice clear. "You really think I'm one of the good ones?"

"Barb, like I just said, you are a beautiful, intelligent, well-educated, caring person. You hit all the categories that a woman needs to be to be considered one of the best. I don't know who this guy was, but if he ever comes around here, I'll kick him in the nuts for you."

Barb giggled. "That would be good." She looked up at me. "He didn't really have that much to be proud of."

I chuckled. "Okay. Well, you just lay there and relax. You are safe and wanted here."

She raised her head. "Am I wanted here?"

"Anytime. Always."

She scooted up and kissed me lightly. "Thank you, Jim."

"You're welcome." I pulled her back down against my side. "You relax and get some sleep. We can talk it about it more later."

Barb lay there against my body for a couple of minutes. She seemed to be relaxing, and maybe even going to sleep, but, she was asleep yet.

I felt her stir as she lifted her head. She ran her hand down to my still slightly chubby cock. "You sleep naked."

"Yes, I do."

Barb got to her knees and pulled her sleep shirt over her head. She was now naked, too. "I'll sleep naked, too, then."

She cuddled back up to me and I felt that young, delicious body. Damn! Was she really going to sleep now? Now I was hard, and it was going to take a while to go down with her cuddling with me.

But she did relax and soon I heard her breathing change. She had relaxed enough to fall asleep cuddled up to me. I relaxed, too, and finally went back to sleep about 15 minutes later.

I was awakened in the morning by Barb getting out of bed to go to the bathroom. I watched as the morning light was filtering in. She was such a bombshell physically. And she was such a good person, I could never understand these assholes that tried to keep a woman by running her down. Maybe, they didn't feel like they deserved the woman and this was their reaction so that she wouldn't leave them. I wasn't sure, but then I wasn't a psychiatrist or counselor or whatever.

When she was done in the bathroom, Barb came back in and picked up her nightshirt. She put it on and then sat on the bed next to me. "Sorry about last night. I was a little morose. That happens when I have any kind of alcohol since I left that last guy."

"Well, piss on him. He's an asshole and didn't deserve you. I'm sure you'll find someone who does. You are too beautiful and bright to go unnoticed by a good man."

Barb smiled and stared at me. Then she leaned over and kissed me lightly. "Thanks, Jim. I'm going to go back to my room now."

"Okay." She left and I looked at the clock. It was just after 7am and I needed to get up and do some work.

All three of them came down about 11am. I was working and Barb looked okay, but Nancy and Natalie looked a little rough. They must have over-indulged. They made some coffee and talked about last night and then all three came into the den where I was working from home.

They all said hello and then they sat on the couch. They asked what I was doing, so I explained a little about the Oracle database I was working on and the PL/SQL code that went with it. I only told them what it was. I didn't want to describe it too much and put them to sleep.

They chatted about what they were doing and then Barb got up to do to the bathroom. As soon as she was gone Natalie, the bombshell, asked me in a whisper, "Well?"

I shook my head no. "She was not in the mood. Her last boyfriend messed up her head."

"Well, then jump on her and fix it." She grinned.

Nancy shook her head. "Don't push, Nat. She just needs to get her feet under her again."

"She needs to get laid. Right, Mr. Johnson?"

"All you guys can call me Jim now. Please. And I think she needs to get her head a little straight before jumping into bed with an older man."

Natalie wouldn't quit. "One that she's had a crush on since you showed up to drop your daughter off at college."

I smiled. "Okay, thanks, I think. I get it. But let's give the girl some room."

Barb came out of the bathroom at that time and Natalie starting going into detail about her work in HR, as if that was what we had been discussing while Barb was in the bathroom.

The three of them made some breakfast, although it was now noon, and then they disappeared upstairs to get ready for some gathering. About two hours later they came down, cleaned, dressed, and looking fine. They all looked great.

"Looking great ladies." I stood there at the bottom of the stairs watching them.

"Thanks." They all managed to say at a little different time.

Natalie stopped as the others headed out to the car. "We'll be back in time to get ready for the rehearsal dinner."

"Are all of you in the wedding?"

"Yep. We'll be busy all weekend." Then she glanced over her shoulder to make sure the others were out of hearing. "I have a boyfriend, but we aren't exclusive yet, so if Barb is not up to it, then I can come over to your room tonight." She grinned.

I shook my head and reached around to slap her on the ass. "You are incorrigible. Now, get out of here and leave this old man alone."

Natalie shook her bubbly ass at me. "Old man, my ass." And she was out the door and gone.

I worked until 4:30 and was just quitting when the trio returned. They rushed upstairs, shouting that they had to get ready for the rehearsal and dinner.

An hour later they came dashing down and were back out the door before we could even have a conversation. I just laughed at their haste.

I watched some fairly bad movie on cable and surfed the channels the rest of the night. I went to bed about 10:30 to read. I was in the middle of a good book and wanted to get some time in on it. I managed to get well along by 11:30, so I decided to turn out the lights and sleep until the ladies arrived.

However, just a couple of minutes later, the three came barging through the door. They were all laughing and discussing something. I put my robe on and came out onto the landing of the second floor. From my vantage point, I could see the bottom of the stairs and the three girls. I was in the dark, so I don't think they saw me. Natalie was talking to Barb.

"I think that groomsman liked you, Barb."

"Yeah, but I wasn't attracted to him."

Natalie laughed. "You're attracted to Mr. Johnson."

Barb looked down at her shoes and I could swear that she blushed. "Yeah, well, he's a great person, a good father, raised Vicky after his wife died, and she turned out to be great. I mean, he's the perfect man, if he just wasn't so much older than me."

Natalie laughed again. "Barb, you're just supposed to have fun with him and fuck him, not build a romantic relationship."

"I know. I'll figure it out."

"Okay. What time do we have to get up in the morning?" It was the practical one, Nancy.

"The wedding is at three and we want to be over at the bride's house at 1 to help her get ready, so I'd say we need to get up at 11."

"Okay, then let's get to bed and get some rest. Tomorrow looks like it's going to be a drinking marathon."

"Yeah, I'm going up."

They all three started up the stairs and I scampered back into my room. I dropped my robe and got into bed and lay there. I listened to the sounds of them taking off their makeup, brushing their teeth, hanging up their clothes, and then finally, quiet. I waited.

About 20 minutes later, Barb entered my room. She came over to the empty side of the bed and took off her nightshirt. She crawled into bed with me and cuddled up to me. "Are you awake?"

"Yes. I haven't slept yet."

"Good."

Barb pulled the covers back, baring my body. I always slept in the nude. She scooted down and grabbed my cock. She wrapped her tiny hands around it and that made it look bigger than it really was. She leant over and took it into her mouth. She sucked the head and then almost all of it until it stared expanding. It didn't take lone, considering how hot she looked in the shadows while sucking my cock.

"That's nice. I guess you are ready for sex tonight."

Barb chuckled with my cock in her mouth then pulled back. "Definitely."

I chuckled. "Good. Now lay down next to me. You got me hard and I need to taste your pussy."

"Okay. I will never say no to you eating my pussy."

"Good to know." I grinned at her and settled myself between her legs pushing them wider. She had a very pretty, completely waxed pussy. She had a mostly closed pussy with her inner lips just peeking out from between them. I ran my fingers over her pussy and she gave a soft moan. I then took my right hand and using my first two fingers slowly separated her lips. She was bright pink and wet inside. Her entire body was pretty lightly colored. She was blonde with light skin, bright pink nipples, and a very bright pink pussy. Always a good thing.

I slowly approached her pussy with my mouth. She had her head raised, waiting for first contact. I put a light kiss on her lips and she lightly moaned again. I then licked up her entire slit and she put her head back and grasped the sheets in her fists, waiting for my eating to begin in earnest.

She seemed really primed, so I went to work on her right away. I kissed and licked her pussy as I put a finger in to rub her g-spot. I found it, and since her pussy was working overtime producing juices, I went to work on her clit. I got her to her orgasm quickly. It was only a couple of minutes of attention and she arched her back, pulled hard on the sheets, and moaned and trembled under my ministrations.

When she finished, I let her calm a little and then slid up over her. She pushed on my chest.

"Wait. I like it doggy." And she flipped over and got onto her knees. She put her shoulders down and arched her back. She presented me with quite a sight, her gorgeous ass and pussy pointed toward me.

'What a fantastic view." I crawled up behind her and aimed my cock at her pussy. I started slowly working it in and out to get my cock wet and bury it in her. She groaned.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers
12