The College Students Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got mostly in and said, "You have a very tight pussy."

"Oh, God. It feels so good. Just fuck me and make me cum again, Jim."

I pulled out and thrust into her pussy hard, my hips slapping on her ass. I leaned over and said in a loud whisper. "Good girl. You called me Jim. I think we should be on a first name basis when I have my big, hard cock in your tight, pink pussy."

"Yes, please. Fuck me, Jim."

"I am. I'm going to fuck you until I fill that tight pussy with cum."

"God, yes. Just do it."

And I did. I started fucking her with long slow strokes and she started trying to hurry the pace. She wanted to cum again. I picked up speed and started to pummel her. After only about three more minutes she had another orgasm. It got me close, too, so I slowed down and used her tight pussy to really stimulate the head of my cock. I then came, too.

"Fuck, here it comes. I love your pussy." And I held myself in her as I spurted everything I had.

After I came, I lay on her and she collapsed onto the bed, my still hard cock buried in her. It felt great to have her in the prone position, her bubble butt my main resting place.

I finally softened, pulled out, and rolled over on my back. "That was excellent, Barb."

Barb was still lying on her stomach with her head turned my way. "I loved it, Jim. I want to do this every chance I get. Can I tell you a secret?"

I turned toward her and put my hand on that delicious ass. "I think post coital cuddling is where all secrets should come out."

She chuckled. "I've had a crush on you since I first met you. No other man has looked at me with such quiet confidence, paid attention to who I am as a person, not just as a possible fuck, and made me feel comfortable anywhere."

"You are a bright, beautiful woman, Barb. When I first met you, you were barely an official adult, but you impressed me with your bearing, your intelligence, and your candor."

"I am moving to this area to take a new job. What do you think about putting me up while I look for a place to live? You have that basement bedroom, bathroom, and common area with a refrigerator. I could be totally separated from you most of the time."

"I would love you here, although we do have to discuss it with Vicky. And the rental agreement would have to include a few extras that are a little different than most."

Barb chuckled. "Like what?"

"Well, regular visits like this, for one."

Barb grinned and slowly turned toward me. "I agree with that wholeheartedly."

"Good. But what about my daughter? How are you going to tell her you are living here for a while?"

"I'll just be up front about staying here for a while. She knows I'm getting a job in this area and you are about 8 miles closer. In the traffic around here, her place would take me another 20-30 minutes each way every day. I won't, however, be revealing our rental agreement."

"Good." I sat up. "It's almost 3. You want to go back to bed?"

"I should, but I have another question. I know I don't have any claim here, but what about the others? With our agreement and the way I feel, I'm not happy about Natalie and Nancy fucking you at the same time I am."

"I understand, but there's not much I can do without revealing this agreement."

Barb's face took on a look of concentration. "I guess that's true. I just don't share well."

"I understand completely. I can try to avoid them as much as possible."

"Thanks." Barb cuddled up to my side. "I guess I'm the jealous type."

"I think most people are that way. In any case, I'll try to stay away from those, as my daughter put it, insatiable sluts. You could also stay in my bed every night to keep them out."

Barb laughed. "You know, she's right. Those two will fuck anyone they don't hate, man or woman."

"I bet they would. Anyway, back to my original question. You staying here?"

Barb looked at me long and hard. "Yes. I am going to stay here and get up in the morning after them so that they see that I have put a claim in on you. And I think I will stay here every night we are here. I'll show them."

"A claim, huh? Well, as a man entering his 50s, I like the idea of being claimed by someone under 30."

Barb grinned. "You may be entering your 50s, but you took care of my sexual needs rather quickly, and you have more intelligence and taste than any of the 20 somethings I've been dating. Oh, and I'll be 30 next month."

"Thank you -- I think. Anyway, we need to get some shuteye if we are going to be functional tomorrow."

"Okay." Barb turned over away from me and I watched her get comfortable. I tried, too, and eventually, we both went to sleep.

The sound of noise from the kitchen woke me. I looked at the clock. It was 9am. Who was up this early?

I got up and made my way downstairs in my t-shirts and sleeping shorts. Nancy and Natalie were both there. They looked a little rough, but were making coffee and trying to wake up. I walked in and said good-morning. They both got these sneaky grins on their faces.

"What?"

Natalie shrugged and said, "Nothing. Just wondering where our friend Barb was this morning."

I shrugged. "She's in my bed."

They both started laughing, and then slowed down as their hangovers hit them hard.

About that time Barb walked in wearing my light robe. "Good morning." She walked over to me, pulled me down, and kissed me. The other two just kind of stared. Barb looked at them. "What?"

"Nothing." Nancy answered this time and Natalie just nodded.

We didn't discuss it anymore and everyone got coffee. The ladies disappeared upstairs for a long time and about noon all of them came down dressed for the wedding in their bridesmaid's dresses. They all just waved quickly and said good-bye, like nothing else was going on. I just went to work.

I slept through their return that night, but when I woke up early, Barb was cuddled up against me. I grinned and lay back down.

The next thing I know Natalie and Nancy are standing in my room in shorts and t-shirts shaking me.

"Hey, get up you two. Vicky's on her way over here."

I sat up. "Hand me my robe."

Natalie reached over to get it as Barb climbed out of bed naked and put on her nightshirt. Natalie and Nancy grinned and exchanged a grin.

Natalie held my robe out about 4 feet from the bed. I looked at her with a nasty look, but she just grinned and shook her head. So I got out of bed, naked, and stepped over to put on my robe.

Nancy laughed. "Nice, Natalie."

Barb shook her head. "How did I end up with such sluts as friends."

Natalie stuck her tongue out at Barb.

We all traipsed downstairs to get something to eat, except Barb, who went and got dressed.

When Vicky arrived, nothing was said and everything seemed normal. I didn't know when Barb was going to tell my daughter that she was going to live here for a while, so I would have to wait.

When they left, Barb made sure to wait behind and then gave me a smoking kiss. She pulled back and grinned. "Make sure you draft up that rental agreement." Then she flounced out the door and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for the rest of the day.

12