The College Tutor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His plan was to leave in a couple of days, but luckily he had not let his mother pin him down on an exact date. As long as he was there by Christmas Eve, he figured he would appease her well enough. If things worked out as he hoped, he would have a couple of days to spend with Emily before he left. They had not discussed their plans post-finals, so he had no idea if she was sticking around or what she was doing.

After realizing he had packed his entire drawer of socks, and little else, he decided he probably wasn't in the correct frame of mind for the task. He downed the last of his beer, and debated if he should grab another. Emily's note had him a bit on edge, so he figured just one more would help calm his nerves a bit and slow his thoughts.

He plopped himself down on his couch and grabbed a book he had slowly been working through over the past couple of weeks. Typically he would easily make it through a book every week or two, but studying had slowed his normal progress. He often bounced back and forth between junk food fiction and more mentally stimulating material; the current selection was a Vince Flynn novel, of which he had barely made it through half. Four pages in and he had to go back and re-read because he hadn't absorbed one word. His thoughts continuously spun back to Emily. She was quickly becoming all consuming.

Prior to finals he at least had his exams and study material to occupy some of his time and thoughts. Now he had nothing but Emily.

He tossed his book onto the worn coffee table and leaned back into the couch, beer still in hand.

"I guess insanity it is," he said to himself quietly.

Thomas shook his head quickly side to side, took another swig of his beer, and hoisted himself off the couch. He had only managed to kill an hour; there was no way he was going to survive another three.

He took his bottled companion into the kitchen, having decided that grabbing some lunch would help whittle some more time off the countdown.

Twenty minutes later, his appetite was satisfied and his beer was gone, but he was even more anxious and twitchy. He didn't want to work any deeper into the six-pack residing in the fridge, deciding to leave it just two short. He wandered into his bedroom, grabbed his head phones, put on The Fragile and lay on his bed. His head slowly sunk into his pillow and he realized how tired he was. His activities with Emily the night prior had worn him out, and coupled with less than normal sleep and some stress from his Epic Poetry final exhaustion was creeping in. Midway through The Day the World Went Away Thomas had drifted off to sleep.

******

Thomas startled awake, momentarily confused about what time it was, and what day. As the fog lifted from his mind, he reoriented himself quickly, and in a panic grabbed at his phone to check the time. He had been asleep for nearly three hours, even sleeping past the end of the album by a good fifteen minutes. It only gave him ten minutes to get to Emily's by her designated time.

He scrambled up off the bed, snagging his shoes from off the floor as he ran towards the front door. Normally he would have just ridden his bike, especially given that the weather was being especially forgiving for December, but he didn't have enough time. He threw on his jacket, shook the pocket to make sure his car keys were there, then sprinted out the door, nearly forgetting to lock it. Bounding down the stairs, he realized he was more concerned about being late for his meet with Emily, than he had been for his final earlier in the day. Priorities, he thought to himself, smiling.

Two steps out the front door to his apartment building he stopped, anger welling up within him. It took an enormous amount of self control not to scream at the sky. His SUV was boxed in, one vehicle two inches off his back bumper, and another a tad closer to his front bumper. There was no way he was getting his car out of that spot. He took a deep calming breath, quickly ran to the bike rack and fumbled several times before finally getting his bike unlocked. His calming breath had not quite accomplished what he had hoped it would.

It was at least a twenty minute ride to Emily's apartment, but he somehow managed to make it in just under fifteen. He knocked on her front door, barely able to catch his breath, his legs feeling wobbly. The few seconds it took for the door to be answered felt like minutes, and Thomas became certain Emily had left, tired of waiting for him to arrive. As he heard the lock disengaging he said a silent thank you and finally felt his body start to relax.

His calm was quickly replaced with confusion as he saw who was on the other side of the door.

"Hi. What can I do for you?" the tiny attractive blonde haired woman asked.

Thomas could not get words to form; the surprise of not being greeted by Emily momentarily leaving him mute. His mind began racing through possible scenarios. Had he come to the wrong apartment? Had Emily purposefully told him the wrong address in the past? Had she moved and forgot to tell him? He had never been to her place; did he remember the location incorrectly?

Then he remembered Emily talking about her roommate; the same roommate and friend who had helped her with her Halloween make-up. Once this bit of information clicked in his mind, Thomas was finally able to formulate words.

"Hi. Sorry. You must be Heather?" he said.

"Yes... and you would be... who, exactly?"

"Ha, right, sorry. I'm Thomas, I'm just looking for Emily."

"Oh, so you're Thomas?" she said, smiling, a bit mischievously.

"Yep." He held his hand out, "It's nice to meet you finally. Emily's mentioned you a few times."

She smiled again, with a look that made it seem like she had heard more about him than he her, "Nice to meet you finally as well, and to put a face with all the stories Emily's has shared."

"Ah, should I be worried?" he asked.

Heather laughed, "No. Not worried. Come in, Emily is in her room."

Thomas stepped into the apartment, trailing after Heather. It was then that he noticed she was wearing his Nine Inch Nails t-shirt, and potentially nothing else under or below it. Due to her short stature the shirt hung down to her mid-thigh.

He cleared his throat and asked, "If I'm not mistaken, I think that might be my shirt you're wearing."

They had walked past a kitchen and small bathroom, into the large living room area. Heather turned to face him, looking down at the shirt.

"Oh yeah, I guess Emily did mention that. I found it in her laundry. I was in a bit of an alternative mood today, so I figured I would borrow. Did you want it back?" she asked.

"Umm," Thomas said, momentarily unsure of how to respond.

Before he could respond she grabbed the bottom of the shirt and began to pull it up her body, with the clear intent of removing it entirely. The nipples poking through the thin material suggested she wasn't wearing a bra, and he caught a glimpse of some small lacy blue underwear before he managed a reply.

"No, no, that's okay. You can just give it to Emily when you're done with it. No, worries," he stammered.

She stopped, the raised t-shirt revealing her belly button and the full extent of the sexy underwear she was wearing. The look on her face clearly expressed her disappointment.

"Are you sure?" she asked, lifting the shirt up another inch.

Thomas chuckled nervously, "Yeah, I am."

Heather shrugged and said, "Suit yourself," letting the shirt fall back down. "I'll go get Emily."

"Thanks," he replied.

Thomas watched her walk away, down a hallway, nearly sure that she was purposefully accentuating the movement of her ass. Halfway down the hall she looked back over her shoulder, saw that he was staring and smiled before moving out of his view.

He wasn't sure want to think of his interaction with Heather. It felt like she was clearly flirting with him, but didn't want to jump to conclusions. He seemed to remember Emily mentioning something about Heather being a bit of a flirt, with most guys, so he brushed the awkward introduction off as his not knowing her well enough.

A minute or two later Emily came down the hall towards him, followed closely by Heather. Emily was smiling warmly, which helped calm Thomas down a bit.

"Hey you," Emily said. "You look like you ran over here."

Thomas looked down and realized how disheveled his clothes where, and could only imagine what his face must look like.

"Oh, no, rode my bike," he replied.

Emily chuckled and asked, "And was someone chasing you?"

"Ha, no, just didn't want to be late."

Emily smiled again, clearly amused, before asking, "Worried you would get punished?" placing a hand softly on his shoulder.

"You know me, never one who likes to be late," he said.

"Except for after a long night of-," Heather began to say before Emily cut her off with a soft shove.

Emily shot a playful glare at Heather who returned one of her own.

"Why don't you come into my room, where we can have a little bit of privacy," Emily said, gently taking Thomas' arm and guiding him down the hallway.

He turned his head quickly, looking back at Heather, who gave him a knowing smile and small wave.

Emily quickly pulled him into her bedroom and closed the door. Thomas took in the details of her room, gazing at the artwork and pictures on the wall, and the photos of family and friends. His attention settled momentarily on a framed photo on the nightstand of her and a guy. The guy's arm was around her waist, and he was holding her very close to his side. Both Emily and the guy seemed to be genuinely happy in the picture.

"Sorry about her," Emily said, bringing Thomas' attention back to her. "She can be a bit much at times."

"Yeah, gathered that. She tried to strip in front of me before coming to get you."

"She what?" Emily asked in humored surprised.

Worried that he had shared too much, Thomas attempted to recover, "Well, I just mentioned to her that I thought she was wearing my Nails shirt. She asked if I wanted it back, and before I could respond she started taking it off. But I stopped her before she did, of course."

Emily smiled sweetly and asked, "Why did you stop her?"

"What?" Thomas replied, confused.

"Why didn't you let her give you your shirt back? She's attractive, why wouldn't you want to see her with a few less clothes on?"

"Uh, I... ummm," he responded.

Emily laughed out loud and said, "I'm just giving you a hard time Thomas, relax. I know how she can be. Though, she wouldn't have been so bold if she didn't find you attractive. She's a flirt, yes, but generally keeps it in her pants, so to speak. You've obviously piqued her interest. Admittedly I may have done a bit to foster that interest, however."

"What do you mean?" Thomas asked.

"Well, when I came home earlier, she caught me walking in the door. I never spend a night away unless I'm back home in the UK. So, she knew something was up. She pestered me for details, and I was still riding a bit of a high after our morning fun," she said smiling shyly. "Normally I wouldn't have given the information up so freely, but she caught me at a weak moment."

"You told her everything?"

"Yes," she said, cringing a bit. "I'm sorry. But it was amazing, and being able to share it with someone kind of made it feel more real and easier to hold onto. If that makes sense."

"Yeah," Thomas said as he chuckled. "I completely understand. Everything from last night and this morning still feels like a dream. And if you trust Heather, then I do as well."

"Good. Then you should also know I'm pretty sure she wants to borrow you."

Thomas looked at Emily, confused, and not sure he heard her correctly.

"What?" he asked.

Emily laughed, and said, "Yeah, I suppose that would throw you a little. After I dished on all that we did last night and this morning, she ended up being a bit jealous. She doesn't exactly have the best luck with guys and definitely no luck with generous guys, in and out of the bedroom. She knows I trust you, and I have the feeling she wouldn't mind a run at you in the bedroom."

"Yeah, I think I'm still stuck on 'What'," he replied.

Her amused smile frustrated him a bit, but did little to dampen his mood after hearing she had enjoyed their time together so much. Enough she was willing, and perhaps even happy, to share the details.

"How about we just shelve that topic, at least for the moment? What I really wanted to talk to you about, deals with you and me, at least mostly," Emily said.

"Ok," Thomas replied warily, "what's up?"

"Well, you may have already suspected, and I know I've never brought it up, but I have a boyfriend."

Seeing the look of disappointment and defeat on his face caused Emily to force ahead quickly.

"But he's back in the UK, not here. Not that that necessarily makes it any better. Anyway, he and I have been together for a while now, several years, but it's not been a great relationship the past year or so. Obviously the long distance thing doesn't help at all, but that's just a small factor. In truth he's an arsehole. And I have absolutely no desire in continuing any kind of relationship with him."

Thomas' hopes rose slightly, desperate for her to continue raising them even further.

"So, you're saying I have a chance?" he asked.

She laughed out loud and replied, "Yes, you most definitely have a chance."

"I've been running through scenarios all day, since reading your note, trying to figure out what it was you wanted to talk about. It was a bit on the cryptic side."

"Yeah, I suppose it was a bit. Sorry. I just felt it would be best to discuss all of this in person," she said.

"Is there more?" he asked.

"Yes. I'll be going home over Christmas, for three weeks, and I will officially break it off with him," Emily replied.

"So, we need to slow down until you leave? Is that it?" Thomas asked.

"Lord no," she laughed. "I haven't felt as connected to someone as I was with you in ages. I need more of that," she said pulling him to her. "Right now, in fact."

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her and said, "Well, this is one direction I didn't fully believe this meeting would head."

"I've been thinking about you all day. Could barely keep myself focused on my paperwork. I would have asked you over sooner, but I knew I wouldn't have gotten anything accomplished. But I'm finished now, so I'm all yours," Emily said.

Thomas leaned down and kissed her hard, easing his tongue in to move against hers. Just as he was nearly ready to lose himself in their embrace he quickly pulled back.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked.

"I'm disgusting. I just rode my bike over here at full bore. Maybe we could just go back to my place, I'll get cleaned up and we can continue."

"I'm in no mood to delay. Plus, I have a shower here," Emily replied matter-of-factly.

"What about Heather?" Thomas asked.

"We'll lock the door."

"Umm, not exactly what I meant. And what do you mean 'We'll'?"

"Oh, you don't get to take a shower alone. Where's the fun in that?"

"Right. I suppose that makes sense, still..." he said.

"Oh shush. Follow me," she said, grabbing his hand and leading him out of her bedroom, and to the bathroom down and across the hall.

She pulled him inside, and quickly shut and locked the door.

"There. Just you and me. Now strip," she ordered.

"You're awful bossy today, aren't you?" he replied.

Emily didn't respond, she simply sighed, and started removing her own clothes. She first peeled her long sleeve top up over her head, revealing her simple dark blue bra, perfectly holding her B cup breasts. Once she saw Thomas drinking in her every move, she began to have a little more fun with her impromptu strip show. She unbuttoned her jeans, achingly slow, sliding the zipper down a centimeter at a time. Thomas was completely transfixed, unable and unwilling to look away. Bit by bit her dark blue matching underwear came into view. As she worked her jeans over her hips and down her thighs, he saw the underwear were boy shorts, one of his absolute favorite. Emily slowly turned around, as she continue to slide her pants down her legs, bending over as they slid lower, showing off how her underwear formed to her amazing ass.

As her attention was momentarily focused on stepping out of her jeans, Emily didn't sense Thomas stepping up behind her until his hands softly touched her waist. She tensed initially in surprise, but then relaxed, happy Thomas had finally taken some initiative.

After finally get her feet free of her jeans, she tried to stand, but Thomas put his hand on the small of her back, keeping her bent over. He then began to slowly work her underwear over her butt, and down her legs. Once her ass was finally exposed he softly kissed each cheek, letting his lips drag from one to the other. Emily sighed at the touch of his lips, just before he bit on her left cheek, gently. Her sigh quickly turned to a yelp of shock, and she had to throw her hand out against the door to keep from falling over. She attempted to turn and glare at Thomas, but before she could, he leaned in and pushed his tongue through the lips of her pussy and up to her clit. She moaned loudly and threw her other hand against the door, rattling it against the frame.

Thomas flicked his tongue over Emily's clit, then circled it, feeling it respond to his touch. Emily pushed back into him, using the door to increase her leverage, her moans becoming louder.

There was a knock on the bathroom door, followed by Heather asking, "Everything ok in there?"

Emily was only able to manage an, "Mhmm."

"You sure? Do you need my help?" Heather asked.

Thomas could hear the squeak of the handle attempting to turn against the lock before Emily answered.

"No, we're... I'm just fine. Thanks though," Emily said.

Thomas felt like he could sense the disappointment on the other side of the door and made a mental note to ask Emily for more details about Heather later on. Turning his thoughts back to Emily's delicious pussy, he slowly pushed his tongue inside her, relishing the sensation and her body's response. His hands squeezed her ass, pulling the cheeks apart, allowing his tongue to get deeper.

He eased his tongue back out, and kissed his way up Emily's back, as he helped her stand up right. His hands slide over her hips to her flat belly then glided up to grasp her breasts, feeling her rigid nipples against his palms. He leaned in and kissed his way over her collar bone up to her ear, where he nibbled on her lobe. Emily's hands moved over his own, helping him to squeeze her breasts.

"I thought you wanted to get clean?" she asked.

"You couldn't have expected me to remain idle while you exposed this beautiful body bit by bit, did you?" he replied.

"I had hoped not, but you didn't seem too eager, so I thought I would see if I could move things along a little," she said.

"Mission accomplished."

"Not entirely. We haven't even made it into the shower yet," she said.

"Right. Well, I suppose we'd better hop to then," he said moving his mouth to the other side of her neck, kissing his way from her ear to her collar bone.

"I'm not sure I'm up for moving right now, this feels too good," Emily said.

"Oh, I could do this all day," he said, taking her nipples between his fingers and gently rolling them while applying pressure.

"Mmm, fuck," she said. "Okay, okay," she pushed her body away from him, "let's move this into the shower."

The feeling of her hard nipples against his finger tips lingered, urging him to seek them out once more. Emily leaned down and turned the water on in the combo shower/tub, the knob turned to just shy of full heat. Thomas stepped behind her once more, his hands moving to her waist, pushing his cock, still hiding within his clothes, against her ass. She stood, taking his hands in her own and moved them back to her breasts.